main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Star Wars Celebration II

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Tickets are 75 dollars for the 3 day pass and the hotel room we're staying at is $139 per night.

2. Darth_Gohan

Darth_Gohan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2000
    75 bucks aint bad isant there a cheaprt hotel like a motrel 6 or ne thing that w can get it really cheap?

3. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    we already have reservations. The suite isn't bad for the price. 2 bedrooms and aliving room with a pull out couch. Free breakfast and happy hour too.

4. Darth_Gohan

Dec 6, 2000
    is it 139$ per person?
    sorry if that is a stupid question im pretty dense at times

Gohan

5. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    it's 139 each night. Inour room we have 5 people so it works out to be about $83 for the 3 night per person.

6. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Before I forget, when we leave for the celebration, can someone please make sure that we all have our lanyards ;-)

7. Darth_Gohan

Dec 6, 2000
    Rox

Im definitly gonna try to go i hav to get permission but i will proabably go! if not with yinz ill see you there

Gohan

8. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Finally got around to buying my pass, today. Okay, so it took me a while . . . Part of the delay was trying to convince the stupid site that I was a fan club member. Finally had to break down and use the telephone to talk to a human.

9. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Talk to a human instead of using a computer? NEVER!

10. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    I told you I was desperate. I needed a translator, to convince the computer I was who I said I was. Sadly, my R2 unit had been partially disassembled by my nephew and I had to resort to a human. :D

11. Mara-hari

Mara-hari Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    I had trouble convincing the website I was a member of the fanclub too. But instead of calling (which was my next option) I e-mailed some guy at the WOTC site. They told me that when I checked in at Celebration II, all I would have to do is let them know who I was, and they would know that I was a member. I'm not sure exactly what that meant, but I'll guess I'll find out. Or I could pick up the phone....hehe.....I don't have an Artoo unit. ;o)
    I'm going with my brother - hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys when I get out there.

Mara-hari

12. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Only 81 days to go now.

!snap

13. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Hi. I'm new here, and had a question. I'm looking into going to Celebration II, but I'm hearing that alot of the hotels are full. And seeing as how at the current time, it is just me that would be going, I'm not sure I want to/can afford to get a hotel room myself. So, I figured that I'd check here to see if anyone is looking for roommates. I'm a 20 year old male, from just north of Pittsburgh. I was planning on driving out, in case anyone needs transprtaion or anything like that. Any help anyone could give me would be much apreciated. Thanks
    Xris

14. ZeroCool69

Feb 22, 2002
    Hi. I'm new here, and had a question. I'm looking into going to Celebration II, but I'm hearing that alot of the hotels are full. And seeing as how at the current time, it is just me that would be going, I'm not sure I want to/can afford to get a hotel room myself. So, I figured that I'd check here to see if anyone is looking for roommates. I'm a 20 year old male, from just north of Pittsburgh. I was planning on driving out, in case anyone needs transprtaion or anything like that. Any help anyone could give me would be much apreciated. Thanks
    Xris

15. ZeroCool69

Feb 22, 2002
    Xris

16. ZeroCool69

Feb 22, 2002
    Xris

17. ZeroCool69

Feb 22, 2002
    Xris

18. jedimaster chris

jedimaster chris Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 1999
    Guess What!

I just puchased my passes for The Star Wars Celebration 2!!!!!!
    Good side, I get to go, bad side, I can only make it Saturday and Sunday, but hey, atleast I get to go, I hope I see you guys there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.