main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Nice score man! :D I saw that at the Hudson Wally a couple of weeks ago and was very tempted. Unfortunately we just don't have the room to set it up.

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    We don't have much room either but for the price I figured I might as well. I will just put is under the bed for now. lol

3. jedi_the0ry

jedi_the0ry Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    Nice. I've been meaning to get a saber for a long time. I think I'm going with the MR one. But there's the Parks Sabers, which are really nice. I'll order one when I get to my b-day.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I picked up the SW Saga DVD Trivia gaame for $11.00 and the ROTS 5 pack star cases for $2.48 at Target in the Clearance toy isle.

I saw the new Saga figures but nothing I wanted.

Waiting for the clones =P~

5. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    That is a good price for the game. I was looking for a chess set but none of the stores near me have them any more. Still got a bunch of the cases though. I picked up some and will likely pick up more. Especially for the variant figs and for what I sell on ebay.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Chris,

Were you at the Milford store last night? If so, I must have just missed you. I popped in there around 6:30 or so before heading of to Stop & Shop for some groceries.

Went in to see if they still had that last talking Yoda doll that I was waiting for the price to drop on again. Alas, someone beat me to it and it was gone :(

7. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I was looking for a Yoda as well. I could of had one from the Target on Lincoln St but the packaging was horrible. I should have bought it anyway. lol

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    The packaging on the one at the Milford store was no great shakes either, but I probably would not have left it in the box anyway. My son loved playing with it whenever we came across one in our travels. He would keep pressing Yoda's hand and then repeat everything in his Yoda impersonation :D

I cam across one of the SW Foosball tables at the Hudson WalMart last night. It was in the clearance section and I briefly thought about buying it until I discovered the box was wide opened.
    They also have a ton of the SW M&M figures if anyone is still looking for them. They're also in the clearance section for $5.00 a piece.

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I saw that the Mpire figs were on clearance as well. I bought all them when they first came out so I will pass.

For the SW Foosball table I got I had to move a few around until I got one that looked good package wise. They still had some left in the one at Westboro. That store can be pretty bad for figs not updating stock for months and then all of a sudden they have a complete wave and a bunch of it. They make no sense what so ever. lol

10. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Is the foos ball table worth it?

I only palyed a few times but wondered if foos ball enthusiasts would accept the table or scoff at it.

Is it the regulatation size?

11. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I haven't assembled mine yet. But from what I have seen in store displays it looks like a decent table. Not sure if it is regulation size but it could be close. It looks like it will be a pretty good table. I just need to set the thing up. lol

12. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Stopped by the Westboro WalMart last night after work. I went in hopes of scoring one of the SW Foosball tables but couldn't find any left :( I really don't have the room for one, but at that price I was planning on getting it and stashing it up in the attic.

I did come across a few of the Hoth SAGA wave. I picked up a Mjr Derlin figure. Left a Reiken and R2 figure that was mangled on the pegs.

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    On Monday they had one left after I picked up one for Chris. That box was pretty mangled and when I looked at some of the edges on the boards they were pretty messed up.

Today I stopped by Wally World in Hudson and picked up a Treasure hunt Gunship. That is pretty cool up front. I did see a ROTS inflatable chair as well, but when I looked at the weight limit it was 125 lbs which I blew by yrs ago like the 4th grade. lol It was $15 I do believe when I scanned it and was in the clearance section. They have a pretty decent section there I am just waiting for prices to drop on a few things. I might actually pick up a voice changer with lightsaber. lol

14. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I found the Treasure Hunt Titanium TIE Fighter and Gunship yesterday afternoon at the Bellingham TRU. Something tells me these are not going to be as tough to find as I first thought.

15. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Nice finds there Mike. I found the Gundship last week at Wally World in Hudson. I know that they are limited to 1 per case. I don't think that people are collecting these as much as they do the figures so they might be easier to find. Also there are more stores selling these now so it will make them easier to find. When they first came out they were only at Wally World and were very limited. I only saw them at Oxford and then they were gone. I am missing the Slave 1 from that first wave, because I saw them and thought I could find them again and didn't. lol

16. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Well it looks like there is another "Treasure Hunt" Titanium ship out there. There is a metallic gold version of Vader's Advanced TIE fighter. Haven't seen it in person yet, but there are pictures of it up on the Hasbro site.

17. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I will definitely be out on the look for that one. Thanks for the heads up Mike.

18. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    As usual I will keep an eye out for you guys the only thing I am waiting for is the new clone action figures in the new line.

Oh yeah ,I am heading down to Disney in March does anyone need any collectible or items from STAR TOURS?

let me know, I will double check with everyone before I leave.

19. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    OOH! Star Tours stuff huh? I'll have to think about it. Thanks for offering Chris.

20. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Had a good find last night. Had to go to Westboro on an after work errand and decided to stop at the WalMart on Rt 9. Nothing new for figures but I did manage to score a Gen Grevious Plug n Play game for $4.88! As far as I could tell it was the last one they had. I was hoping they would at least have an R2 or Yoda version, but nope, just GG.

21. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    That is a good find Mike. I didn't see any of the plug 'n plays. If I go out over the weekend I will keep an eye out in the clearance section. Today I picked up a Titanium Clone Wars Republic Gunship at WW in Westboro they had a nice lil display on the side of an end cap. They also had the White TIE fighters as well along with the rest of that wave. I also picked up a Darth Star model kit for $13.

22. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I am still waiting for the saga Clones...I did see some other figures on the pegs, the AOTC yoda but it was a repack from what I can see.

23. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    The clones look pretty cool. I am looking forward to seeing what they look like when they come out.

Last night my wife picked up 3 giant pez dispensers of the Death Star, Emperor, and 3PO. She got them at BJ's in Westboro for 7.99. I was looking for Chewie but to no avail. I will have to check out the BJ's in Franklin at some point.

24. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    rebelscum has some pics up from toy fair I can see hasbro is starting to lose their minds. Lots of figures NEED to be modded!

L.I.C. is COMING!!!!!!!

25. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    for those interested the geonosis wave of figs has been spotted over the weekend. one of the guys at the collecting site I go to found them at Milford Target on Friday and a couple of them at the Target on Lincoln St in Worcester.

This wave includes the following:
    Scorch (Saga #21)
    Sora Bulq (Saga #15)
    Sun Fac (Saga #16)
    C-3PO with Battle Droid head (Saga #17) - 2 versions one with 3PO head on body one with battle driod head on body
    Poggle the Lesser (Saga #18)
    Jango Fett (Saga #20)
    Orange Utapaun Clone Trooper (Saga #26)
    Yoda (Saga #19)

Here is a link to the entertainmentearth.com pre-order for the wave.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85770C

I order a bunch of stuff from them and they are really good. Definitely one of my favorites besides bigbadtoystore.com. Nothing beats either one of these places when they have a clearance sale. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.