main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS DAY

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by big-darth-vader, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big-darth-vader

big-darth-vader Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Hi

Did everybody enjoy yesterday at leicester square who went?.

Yoshee Edit: Locking thread as we don't need more than one thread on the same subject. Sorry peeps.

2. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    I went, there is only one way to describe it, in Rick McCallum's words "F...ing awesome" - sorry if i have caused any offence.

I will post more later

3. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Yeah Rick summed it up pretty well ;)

4. Jedi_Liam

Jedi_Liam Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm still in a bit of a daze about it all!

The day goes much slower when you're not watching all 6 Star Wars films with a room full of fans!

To think, it was this time yesterday we were all waiting for that last one....and if it hasn't been said enough already, boy did it deliver! I need to call the Empire actually, I think I left my jaw behind ^_^

5. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I know what you mean! Every time we started a new film (especially from Jedi onwards) I was thinking "we can't be up to Episode x already!"

Can't wait to watch them all in order now :D

6. son-of-vader

son-of-vader Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    I thought the day was incredible - it seemed to go so fast though. To cap it all off I managed to get my passport signed by McCallum at the end of the night :D . ROTS was as good as I hoped it would be - i can't wait until Thursday AM when I'm going to see it again. Just want to say once again a big thanks to Raj_Vader for giving me his spare tickets. I think Rick's comments summed up the day best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.