main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Master_Kaustin, Feb 8, 2005.

?

Star Wars Episode III - Midnight Screening - Hoyts Carousl

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
  2. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Hey Everyone,

The Poll, is just to get some interest, on who would be interested in going to a Episode III Premiere Showing at Hoyts Carousel...

I have been in talks with them in regards to it.. and looks like i will either be getting a Full Cinema including La Premiere or just the La Premiere section...

So just basically looking for interest, I dont know prices as yet.. but Hopefully soon I will get more information..

Darran

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Soup and I are interested. I'm sure you could even convince him to take the night off work (I'm not sure if he is working, will have to check). But if you need any help spreading the word or anything, you know where to find us.

4. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Yeah just trying to toss up on a full cinema or not... eh ill think bout it :)

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm looking at getting time off work so I can come to Perth rather than watching it in the little cinema here. If I can I'll definately be in that along with Susie (princess_lego for the old timers around here).

6. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Sweet Soneil :) its a been a while.. hehe

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Hell yeah. In costume.

:D

8. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    As you know I'm definately in.
    Was going to dress up but meh, might just go casual me thinks.

Ohh I'll be 18 by then too so I can drink :)

*dosn't care how much it's going to cost*

9. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Good Stuff.. looks like i might get a fair crowd there :) I should get more details in a few weeks.. then i can pass them on.. sort out the seating plan, blah blah.. :)

10. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd love to go in costume but I don't know what costume. Susie would probably have a hard time beating her last effort! Mine was below par though so if I wear any costume at all I'd like it to be a good one (and not the standard Jedi or Stormie that everyone seems to go for).

11. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'd say yes but I won't be in Perth for it.

If you decide to go full cinema I know a few people that would be interested though.

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Oh, also, my best mate said he wants a ticket too. Probably have just a couple people I know who would love to come...but all that can be organised later I guess.

13. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Well baggatherestafyah I'll be in costume :D

I may be able to get a couple of tickets sold to a couple of people I know through Michelle.

14. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Well good! when i get confirmation that its definatly gonna happen thats when Ill ask for exact numbers, just trying to get an idea at the moment :)

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I was just going through my HDD and I found some pics from the AotC premiere. If they'll inspire anyone for costumes, here you go.

Princess Lego:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/_GloomCookie_/Princess_Lego.jpg]

Some random people (I especially like the Jango Bucket-head. :)):
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/_GloomCookie_/Starwars041.jpg]

More random people:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/_GloomCookie_/Starwars001.jpg]

Looking at those photos, it looks like a lot of people went and got their costumes from Apparition. I have worn the one that Princess Lego is wearing. I was forced to wear it for advertising around the city. Thrill-packed adventures for all. We had a Yoda who was taller than Amidala and a Stormtrooper holding her hand.

Anyway, it was great to see everyone at the AotC premiere go to the effort of dressing up (I dressed as a geek :p) and it would be good to see it done again.

16. monkey_abbot

monkey_abbot Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
  17. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

.##....##.########..######.
    ..##..##..##............##.......##
    ...####...##............##......
    ....##......######......######.
    ....##......##........................##
    ....##......##.............##.......##
    ....##......########..######.

I mean..
    Im ok with it..

18. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    hahaha to funny :) Getting a tad excited are we Stinky :)

19. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Ah still not convinced to dress up.
    Think I'm over that stage ;)

Then again, it's the last time in history this will ever happen :(

20. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    If it's whole cinema I can definately get quite a few people to go along, including several former students who are now at uni in Perth. I also might take along my 2 oldest kids if it's the whole cinema.
    As for costumes, the kid who got the best cosume prize for his anakin outfit last time has been wanting me to let him know where the big screening will be. He's been growing his hair longer so he can look like the ROTS anakin.

21. BearaceDougie

BearaceDougie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2004
    Im IN.. Hope You Didnt Forget Me, A Full Theatre Would Be Great, But If La Premiere Im Cool With It

The Cost?? WHO CARES ITS STARWARS!!!

Keep In Touch :)

PS. I wont be dressing up :)

22. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    But I had your wookiee suit all done :( (puts 15 brown mop heads back on ends of brooms)

All that hard work for nothing... sigh

23. Ivo

Ivo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Boooo I cant go I'll be working but I will be going to see Revenge of the Sith at the super-duper colossus screen cinema in Kalgoorlie!!!!

24. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    If you and I can both get out of Work Ivo I'll give you a lift from Kal. I plan on driving down the night before and driving back the night after. If I can't get time off work then I may drive down on Friday night to see it. It deserves better than the Kalgoorlie cinemas for its first viewing.

25. Ivo

Ivo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    Thanks for the offer unfortunately I cant take anymore time off work, I'm taking too much time off work as is. Right now I'm saving for a trip to Europe that I'm going on in june.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.