main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars: Episode III: Rise of the Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Boba_Bunny_123, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Bunny_123

Boba_Bunny_123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2003
    STAR WARS
    Episode III
    RISE OF THE EMPIRE

It is a time of peril for the Republic. The Clone Wars have raged for two years, and dissent in the Senate has only grown. Weeks after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku successfully drew the Jedi to Kashyyyk with a strange Dark Side machine, allowing the CONDFEDERACY OF INDEPENDENT SYSTEMS to seize control of Rhen Var.

Internally, many Senators wish to see SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE removed from office. The strongest voices, Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis, claim that Palpatine is abusing his powers and is doing nothing to help the war come to an end. As the Republic's future darkens, Dooku and his Master meet in orbit above Rhen Var...

(PAN DOWN)

SPACE- Scene 1

(A medium sized transport ship orbits around the whitish-blue Rhen Var)

INT. TRANSPORT

(DOOKU stands in front of several uniformed men; some in grey navy uniforms, others in helmetless clonetrooper armor. DOOKU's aide enters with a crate full of helmets. DOOKU removes one)

DOOKU (holding up a helmet): These helmets have been specially designed by our friends on Geonosis. They are more durable than clone helmets, and the new goggle design allows for better visibility. Soon, my Master will be arriving. I ask all my stormtroopers to come forward and complete their uniforms.

(One by one, the stormtroopers don helmets. As if on cue, SIDIOUS' shuttle arrives)

(SIDIOUS exits the shuttle. He is met by DOOKU)

SIDIOUS: They have been assembled.

DOOKU: Yes, my Master. The first contingent of your future Empire is now ready for battle.

SIDIOUS: Good. (He turns to face the officers and stormtroopers) You will be the first division of a grand new government. You see, as I do, that the Republic is dead, and can no longer be saved. We now control half of the Republic's systems, with more on the way. And now, within a manner of weeks, I will control the galaxy.

(An officer steps forward)

OFFICER: Sir?

SIDIOUS (annoyed): Speak.

OFFICER: Sir, one wonders how you could gain control of the Republic in such a short time. You hold no political position.

(SIDIOUS lifts a finger, and the officer clutches at his throat. DOOKU winces)

SIDIOUS: You need not question my ability. The time will come when my true identity will be revealed to you. Until then, accept my words as truth. (The officer collapses) If not, you will share this man's fate.

(Uncomfortable silence)

DOOKU: If you'll excuse me, I must conduct a business meeting on Rhen Var. (DOOKU leaves)
    -----------------------------

2. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Cool start. That poor officer...

Dang I just love a well written Sith Lord. [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.