main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: 'IMMOLATION' Sequel - 'FADE' Premiere Oct. 27th, 2012

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by BACKPACKGUY, Oct 18, 2012.

1. BACKPACKGUY

BACKPACKGUY Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2008
    Greetings to all on the boards.

I am the director of the Fan Film IMMOLATION, which came out in January 2009. It’s a 1st time movie effort & drama that gives homage to years ago where several well-developed dramas had an impressive feature-length feel and running time, (which are making a comeback). While not on par with production quality of films like RVD or Dark Resurrection, it became a favorite of some well known catalog sites. IMMOLATION had things never been seen before or not seen for such a long duration in a film.

Star Wars 'FADE' Facebook Page
    Star Wars 'FADE' Home Page

We rollout its sequel, ‘FADE’, on October 27th, 2012. We steadily added content to our site over the last 3 years, documenting our efforts to thank our participants as well as fans wanting updates. It is a feature-length drama that once again captures something not yet debuted in SW fan film: A fiery depiction of many Jedi & Sith battling on Ruusan during the rise of Darth Bane.

Please take some time to visit our site. Our premiere is set for October 27th, 2012. Thank you fellow directors & aficionados for your support & for establishing such a wonderful movie genre.

Sincerely,
    Dave

2. drewjmore

drewjmore Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 15, 2007
    Yes. Make more. We like these!

3. BACKPACKGUY

Jul 7, 2008
    To fellow directors & fans, the film will be available after 8pm CT, Saturday October 27th. (Its currently locked down at this time). Check in on this link below around 8ish tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy. May The Force Be With You!

http://www.immolationmovie.com/

4. BACKPACKGUY

Jul 7, 2008
  5. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004
    Awesome. I remember watching the first one a while back. I'm going to watch it again before watching this one.

I watched all the webisodes last night though, and I'm excited. lol So, I'll say it now to get it out of the way. Awesome job, keep up the good work.

6. BACKPACKGUY

Jul 7, 2008
    Nice of you to say Sith Man! I hope you like it. Give the whole movie a chance. We put a lot of action in it, but there are dramatic moments and funny moments for those who are just looking for a saber fight.