main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Star Wars: Jedi Academy Sessions

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by LBJ, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Finishing on the dark side ending is easy, just load the last level and fight the other boss at the end.

I wont bother with the Master difficulty, it's not worth replaying aaaagain..

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Finally started TFU myself the other day. Visually I'm mixed on the new graphics engines, it seems as though much more could have been done, but the results here are still nice to watch. Early days yet, but I'm liking it so far.

3. LBJ

LBJ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2004
    Anyone know if you can play x-wing vs TIE Fighter through a broadband internet connection?

I think it came out in the days of 56k modem's.

4. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    TFU is just dead.. no multiplayer kind of just killed it's replayability. Expansions are apparently quite bad..

yawn..

SW JA is just too fiddly to set up properly (securely). Could just set up my old laptop with no security and see how it goes, but the games getting old..

Need a new SW game..

5. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    Well now there's a new star wars game on the way....the republic heroes game?

Anyone know much about it?

6. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I know quite a few world of warcraft players are former players of the online starwars game who abandoned that after the infamous 'improvements' that were made to that game.

7. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    I think you are referring to the old republic MMO that is being developed by Bioware, but that's not the game I meant.

There is a new game in development....I may have the name wrong, republic heroes, or clone wars heroes or something like that. Looks sort of like a battlefront game set exclusively during the rise of the empire (movie prequel) era. I think it's a cross platform game.

8. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Starwars: Old Replubic - video trailer. PC only it seems. Bit of a bummer, but hopefully my PC will play it.

9. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    This is the game I was referring to...some screenies at the link. Cross platform game.....

http://palgn.com.au/xbox-360/14393/star-wars-the-clone-wars-republic-heroes-images/

The cinematic for the old republic mmo looks awesome.....not sure I want to go back to playing MMO's though. I've had bad experiences with them in the past he he.

10. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    not going to grind more jedi? [face_thinking]

11. LBJ

Oct 12, 2004
    HA!

Not a chance.

Then again....jedi will probably be starting classes in this one (from the beginning) so it probably won't require any extra grinding then non-jedi characters.

12. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    But that's what Star Wars MMORPG's are all about? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.