main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Lords Of The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by David_Skywalker, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    Time: 25,000 years before ANH

Story: Before the Galactic Republic, before the Jedi...

On the Unknown Regions planet of Frist, a completely oceanic planet save for the scattered islands that the inhabitants reside on, a trio of friends each receive the same dream as the other. An aged man visits them in their dreams, telling them about an energy field that surrounds all living things, penetrating them, binding them together, called the Force. He tells them to visit the southernmost part of their island, where they will find something that will change the galaxy forever.

Curious as to why they all received the dream, the teenaged friends Logan Lorphx, Jasmine Nylle, and Issy Crescin set out to the southernmost part of the island, where their current lives will be over, and completely different ones will start anew...

----

On the widely populated planet of Coruscant, a genius man named Soc Grekanate desires an association that would have complete control of the galaxy, himself being the leader. It would be his Empire, and he would be the Emperor. But he has many obstacles to overcome before he may create this association, such as persuading citizens that this would be better for the galaxy, making it more stable, more organized. And Soc has a way of getting what he wants...

----

A citizen of the planet Yavin IV, Trace Kelm strongly disagrees with the creation of an Empire. Soon, the Empire begins to invade many planets, forcing their leaders to sign treaties that make them in full control of the Empire. Trace takes a risk and decides to create a group of people who disagree with the creation of the Empire, and who will do anything to stop it. They would pilot new ships, including X-wings, A-wings, Y-wings, etc. They would be known as the Rebellion.

[/Story]

Rules:
    1. No God-moding.
    2. Do not control other user's characters in any way unless given permission by myself or the character's user.
    3. Don't kill off another's chracter unless given permission by myself or the character's user.
    4. No profanity/offensive language.
    5. You can have up to two characters, but only one per faction.
    6. Character sheets must be sent to me via PM for approval.
    7. And finally, have fun!

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Alias:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Personality:
    Skin Color:
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Clothing:
    Faction:
    Weapon(s):
    Bio (you don't need a whole lot, just a few lines is enough):

Note: Only the GM (myself) can use an alternate color to post. My IC posting will be in purple as you see and my OoC posting will be in
    Black. If you wish to join, just PM myself your character sheet and once we get enough players, we will start. I will be playing Logan Lorphx, who is basically the leader of the three friends on Frist. I will need players to control Jasmine Nylle, Izzy Crescin, Soc Grekanate, followers of Soc Grekanate, Trace Kelm, followers of Trace Kelm, etc.

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Jasmine Nylle
    Alias: Jassy, Jas
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Frist
    Personality: Bubbly and exciteable, very loyal and generally the joker of the group. A bit of a tomboy.
    Skin Color: Pale
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Clothing: Usually black pants and dark blue blouse. Would rather die than wear a dress.
    Faction: Jedi?
    Weapon(s): N/A
    Bio: Born and raised on Frisk, Jas is a bit crazy to get out there and see the world. She is sick of being cooped up in Frisk, and although she loves her father and brohter, whom she lives with, she longs to go and see the planets her mother told her stories of. Her and her two companions planned to escape one day and fly away, never looking back. She has not had much experience at weaponry or anything of the sort, but she is fast learner, and picks up most things without trouble.

3. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Er...more of an introductory post. I will be playing Trace Kelm, and Emyn Lurish of the Empire. Bio for him is already approved, and will be up soon.

4. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    I noticed a mistake in my post, it is not Issy Crescin, it is Izzy Crescin. Two z's instead of two s'. Apologies.

And, someone may also control the queen of Yavin IV (not sure if there is one, this is an AU RPG, so just go along with it), and she will need a bodyguard as well (preferrably Mandalorian).

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I'll play the queen of yavin, i'll pm you later but i've got to go now.

6. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    David_Skywalker approved him, if anyone else wants to see who my guy is...

Name: Dutaun Yitsu
    Alias: None
    Species:Nautolan
    Homeworld: Glee Anselm
    Personality: Serious (Like Jango Fett)
    Skin Color: Green
    Hair Color: None, only Lekku
    Eye Color: Blue
    Clothing: Medium Armor, cloak.
    Faction: Republic
    Weapon(s): Duel Semi-Auto Blaster Pistols.
    Bio: Dutaun is a Republic soldier, and is a stealth warrior. He uses Two Semi-Automatic Pistols.

7. thesporkbewithyou

Feb 13, 2005
    Here's my OC up finally:

Name: Emyn Lowrish
    Alias: Pyke Dab
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Skin color: A normal tone
    Hair color: Red
    Eye color: Green
    Faction: Empire's
    Personality: Contrary to one might think, due to his red hair, Emyn Lowrish is no firebrand, unless he gets passionete about something. Chiss-like in nature, this human has a fetish for obedience( whether pertaining to his own obedience to others or others to others), and making strict ones. He will never question an executive order once it's made, unless he sees just cause. This obedience also means that he will be loyal to anyone who earns his trust and admiration, two things that don't come easy to him. Two other major parts to his character are his xenophobia (not sure if that's the right word), and his claustrophobia, which tend to dictate how he does things.
    Clothing: In line with his personality, he can mostly be seen in formal wear, even when he's not on duty.
    Prefered weapons: The blaster. Very efficient, and effective.
    Bio: A native of the Coruscanti underground population, he got there when, at 5 years, his parents took him on a trip and they got separated. Too scared to ask for help to find them, Emyn wandered around in the dark tunnels and passages until one of the residents took him in. He stayed with Krelsh Iyrn until about 15, and then went topside again to discover what became of his family. While on search, he heard of a faction of people lead by Soc Grekanate who wanted to start an empire, and, drawn to their views and goal, joined with them.

As a completely side point, don't Twi'leks only have lekku?

8. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Yes, Twi'leks have Lekku, Nautolans have tentacles. But that's fine.

9. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Up, just in case some people haven't seen it.

10. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Character Sheet:
    Name: Logan Lorphx
    Alias: Prince Logan
    Homeworld: Frist
    Personality: A leader, friendly
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Hair Color: Brown, like RotS Anakin
    Eye Color: Green
    Clothing: Tan, loose, long sleeve shirt, black pants, black boots.
    Faction: Prince of Frist.
    Weapon(s): Acrobatic fighting style (flips, cartwheels, etc.)
    Bio: Being the son of a king and queen of an entire planet is not easy, but Logan Lorphx has handled it quite well over the past ten years his parents have been king and queen of his homeplanet, Frist. Being a prince has made Logan a more responsible person than he ever thought of being. He is in charge of the defense force of Frist. He has had many friendships, but he admires most Izzy Crescin and Jasmine Nylle, who he considers his true friends. And they have received a dream that will change their lives forever...

11. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Name: Izzy Crescin
    Alias: Izzy, Izz, Fizgig
    Homeworld: First
    Personality: Shy, introspective, often keeps her opinions to herself, the quiet one of the group.
    Skin Color: pale
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: Ice Blue
    Clothing: Tunic-like shirt, short skirt, or loose pants, Knee-high hiking boots
    Faction: Jedi?
    Weapon(s): Martial Arts

Bio: Born and raised on First, her parents usually traveled a lot, leaving her on her own, sending her gifts from other islands on First. Everyone envied her for that, but it was nothing compared to actually having your parents there. She found making friends very hard, but once she was accepted, she was happy. She rarely smiles, and Jas has to work hard to make her even smirk, let alone laugh.

12. thesporkbewithyou

Feb 13, 2005
    *ups this so more people can see*

13. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Once we get Soc Grekanate, Trace Kelm, and the Queen of Yavin IV filled, we can start.

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: sorry for the wait

Name: Raine Yubari
    Alias: Queen Yubari
    Species: human
    Homeworld: yavin iv
    Personality: she is calm and collected in all circumstances, belives that violence is never the answer
    Skin Color: white
    Hair Color: dark red
    Eye Color: silver
    Clothing: very regal dresses when appearing in public but in private prefers to wear simple clothes
    Faction: Yavin iv
    Weapon(s): keeps a long thin knife strapped to ehr thigh and has a long blaster under her dress
    Bio (you don't need a whole lot, just a few lines is enough): raines family were wealthy and enrolled her in the best schools she passed all exams with high marks. She was made queen at the age of 20. She is not happy about all the contracts she has had to sign and is secretly funding many rebelion projects.

15. thesporkbewithyou

Feb 13, 2005
    Sorry for the wait! I forgot to post his bio. But thanks for the bio David_Skywalker.

Name: Trace Kelm
    Alias: None
    Homeworld: Yavin IV
    Skin color: Normal, but a little tanned
    Hair color: black
    Eye color: blue-grey
    Personality: If one were to pace Trace Kelm on the street, you wouldn't look twice at him, and even if you did look twice, you wouldn't remember anything about him. This aids him greatly in his quest to gather people for his cause, while on Empire controlled worlds, because no one would think him the leader of a great rebellion. But it also assures those who follow him that he wouldn't be captured. On the other hand, he leads them in to the cause with a vibrant, firebrandish personality. Never one for preparing speeches, he always makes them up on the spot, hoping that people will be convinced by his sincerity and dedication, and assurance that nothing would be done just by rote.
    Bio: Trace Kelm. A fan of peace and justice in the galaxy. He was raised around politicians, his mother formerly a senator of his homeplanet of Yavin IV. He once ran for the position of senator, but lost by a small margin. Soon after, he finds out that there is an Empire emerging, and is seeking control on the entire galaxy. He knows that the Emperor known as Soc Grekanate is a fake and a liar. And he knows that he is not the only one aware of this. He comes up with a plan to wipe out the Empire from the face of the galaxy, and creates a group of Rebels known as the Rebellion. What happens now, well, we will soon find out.
    Prefered clothing: Trace always looks prepared for combat when "on duty" but generally wear none distinguishable civilan clothes.
    Prefered weapons: In a ship every chance he gets; blaster

16. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    No problem, Spork. I'm hoping to get some more character sheets, but it's been a while...

17. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Is anyone else willing to join? Because without the characters we need, the RPG cannot go on...

18. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
  19. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    hey can i play the Mandalorian body guard to the queen???

20. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    Send me his character sheet and I will decide.

21. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    I hope someone esle decides to join...

22. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.