main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Paintings ( per your request )

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Chris Powell, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Chris Powell

Chris Powell Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2013
    Hi, I'm new to the forum here and I wanted to share my wife's plans as an artist to take open requests for any ideas you may have from star wars. She is great at painting armor and such I have attached a photo of a painting she just completed of a storm trooper. If interested please contact me here or at her email excursions.on.canvas@gmail.com to negotiate prices.
    The paintings she typically makes are 16x20 and up. This painting is also for sale. Thanks[​IMG]

>> Content edited per user's request

Admiral_Volshe and DarthRelaxus like this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Chris Powell: That painting is lovely. Your wife has some serious skill. We hope you stick around for more than being an art seller and get involved but you should definitely drop a line in our Fan Art and Collecting sections. Link whoever you may talk to in there to this thread so you don't have to keep uploading jpegs all over the place. Good Lord that Stormtrooper is insane...

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! As Chorus said, Fan Art is probably the best place for this. But while you're here, you should check into some of our other forums--you never know the cool things you'll find!