main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Star Wars ROTS movie weekend for all fan force groups

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    speak of the devil.. I mention this and checked the thread and sure enough they are saying the last weekend of July right now sounds like the best weekend..the idea is as many fan force members in the world that can see the movie on the same weekend.. and we see if we as a large group can propel the movie back up the polls to a spot higher than where it currently resides at 10.

it would not matter which showing as long as it was a weekend showing from fri 29th- sun 31st. we could do it as a group if we could get a time set.. or do it individually.. I think it sounds fun.. I plan on doing it on sunday.. but if a big enough interest in doing this arises I would go for whichever day is easiest for everyone as long as it is not a fri or saturday night showing as that will interfere with work.

we have two weeks from now to see if we want to do this as a group thing.. or not.. though I would hope a few of us are up for it no matter what.

2. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    I'll be out of town but we will be seeing it that Saturday night.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    kewl so at least two of us as of now are participating.

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    If I have advanced notice (in other words time to clean up the house somewhat) we can do it at my place if anyone wants to foster a group thing.

Just tossing out the offer, any time or day is ok, just not before 4:00pm on weekdays (Work), almost anytime on weekends.

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    that is totally awesome. I of course vote for a sunday.. because that is when I am free.. but I know for others saturday might be better.. I think the last weekend of July would be a fun time for this. Any Takers out there??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.