main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: "Mom? You okay?"

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia: You mom looks up at you, startled for a second. "Hmmm? Oh yes, fine. This place has a lot of memories for me."

Roll sense motive.

3. Kronos

Kronos Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Chance keeps blaster out, but relaxes some, but still skeptical as interested in what it is. Alien Species Roll(1d20)+7:
    17,+7
    Total:24
    He says "Zed, you really need to keep the crumbs out from under the table... it attracts all kinds of rats."

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Zed says, "What? What are you talking about? What's under there? Did you stun it?"

Zed gets on the other side of the table and looks in, he is real close to you, Flizz.

"What... what is that thing?"

5. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Flizz will straighten up and step out from the table, putting his visor on. "I apologize for any inconvenience, I was merely trying to take a nap when I was so rudely interrupted by a stun bolt. But I forgive all of you, of course. I am not harmed and would like to keep it that way. Now, please by all means continue with whatever you were doing. I'll just be on my way."

Bluff - 10 + 11 = 21

6. Kronos

May 21, 2002
    sense motive
    Roll(1d20)+11:
    16,+11
    Total:27
    Did my Alien Species do anything?

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Kronos, you don't buy what he is saying, and you recall hearing about some species that absorb light, making them hard to see and hard to hit.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia: "Yes, I think that cellar is around here somewhere...." She continues to walk around, surveying the landscape and frowning.

9. Kronos

May 21, 2002
    Your a bad liar my friend. what is the real reason you are here?

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    16 on sense motive.

Axia: "Yeah I know what you mean. In a lot of ways everything I went through with Petra started here. Mom," Axia says pointing at the pile of branches. "Your cellar is over there."

11. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "Ok, look, it's not everyday that you see a wookie pull out some magic tricks. I followed him over here to get a better look. I'll just leave you guys alone now and go back to the alley I came from Mr. Trigger Happy."

12. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    oog: blast my musclebound wookiee and his lack of affect mind!

ig: Jankarakk...slightly peturbed by this creature that he cannot see gives a low growl in the back of his throat at the use of the term wookiee pull out some magic tricks.

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    She looks at you. "It did? She went in the cellar with you, of course. I'm sorry... I'm sorry that happened." She makes her way to the branches, and begins pulling them off.

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Zed looks around a little wild eyed, "Emperors Black Bones! Well, is there anyone else in here? Come out now, cause it's a PARTY!. Man, this night is getting wierder by the second. Okay, first, you- under the table, what are you? Is that some kind of outfit you are wearing, or do you do that naturally? Secondly, are you working for anyone? Who sent you here?"

15. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "I am a Defel and I assure you I am all natural. I am unarmed and pose no danger to you fine, fine people. I am alone and self-employed. I know a little bit about a lot of things, and a lot of people. Perhaps you are looking for some information?"

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Jankarakk clutches onto his satchel carrying his blade...having a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach having a few too many run-ins with people willing to sell information...especially during the reign of the Emperor. The low growl in the back of his throat still present.

17. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Axia: Axia begins to help her. "You've nothing to apologize for where Petra is concerned."

18. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    start/run/ cmd/enter

ping SWRPG GM...

19. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
  20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
  21. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    ummmmm hello?

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: Sorry, Thanksgiving and this week have been nuts, I will be posting today.

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    yay for posting later today!!! apparently axia's pings finally found their mark.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You and I are supposed to talk today, Jank.

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i know this....i'm waitin on you yo. i'm in my office.....err moka's office

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.