main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Star Wars: Shadows of Dawn (RPG): End of Campaign Discussion

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    We all knows that one bleeds. No problem there.

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno gente, manana viernes 11 de febrero tendremos nuestra ultima sesion del Light Side. Misma hora, mismo lugar. Be there or be square. Also be advised, things are getting tougher for you guys as well.

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Tougher?

You mean you will throw us 100 stromtroopers instead of the usual 50?

4. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    I knew it, the lightsiders have been fighting stormtroopers all along! Now that I have confirmed my suspicions, the last piece of the puzzle of my master plan has fallen perfectly into place! As Vader would say in the near future sequels, I HAVE YOU NOW!

5. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Oh no... Pete, you fool! You have revealed your deepest secret to the DS team!! :p

And it's more like 500 stormtroopers.

See you tonight.

6. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Wait..wait...its not stormtroopers its...mynocks dressed in stormtrooper armor! Yeah, thats it!

7. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    What? I didn?t know that?

8. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Thank the maker for medikits and treat injury skill.

9. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    What Jedi fighting stormtroopers?

OH THE HORROR!

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Long have us the Gamemasters of Light and Dark been planning the resolution of this experimental campaing. Long have we tried to hone your skills or advice you of the perils that await, we have seen what you can do and we know what lies ahead. But now the upcoming session is one of great impotance, no longer do we test ourselves as GM, but now you test yourselves as players. Now you don't just fail a game, no my friends, now you fail yourselves. Now you will not search for leniency in the eyes of the gamemasters or in the fate of the dice roll, now you will only have the stare of your opponent lusting for your blood.

Now is the time where you can stand proud and over your crushed enemies, or be forever shamed as you will be a failiure even in a place where you are supposed to be a hero or a villain. Let your honors be tested at long last. The roads where broken, the guidelines crushed, maybe only one side will emerge victorious.......maybe just one person will simply emerge. Mercy is not a word that will appear during this last session, unless it is from your lips as you slowly beg for your life. How will you fare? What will you do? Is there any hope? What's going on?

I guess it all lies upon your hands warriors. I expect only the best quality from all of you. DS you know my style but you will now learn master Jan's form. LS those of you that have played with me as a GM remember the scars and the hell it is, those of you that haven't, Pray to god for help, for you will have none from me.

Master Jan and Master Tumbark await your final show of prowess and strenghts on February the 26th. Don't dissapoint us.

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Ese es!
    Mi co-GM!
    Ese es!
    Mi co-GM!

[face_laugh]

This is it people.

El gran finale de Shadows of Dawn va a ser el sabado 26 de febrero en mi casa, comenzando en la tarde lo mas temprano que podamos (ya que va a ser una sesion de aproximadamente 4-5 horas). Necesitamos que cada uno de los jugadores nos digan a que hora es lo mas temprano que estarian disponibles esa tarde. Envienme un PM o posteenlo aqui.

Preparense que esto va a estar bueno.

12. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Ese sábado hay un concierto del Festival Casals que me gustaría ir. si podemos empezar como a la 1pm se los agradeceré. O quizas hacerlo este sábado 19 feb.

De todos modos cuenten conmigo y si no acabamos como a las seis comoquiera me quedo hasta terminarlo.

13. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Seria cool empezar lo mas temprano posible, quizas hasta por la mañana.

14. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Este fin de semana es muy temprano para los GMs. Posteen aqui la hora en que mas temprano podrian llegar el 26.

15. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A las 1:00 PM esta bien.

16. Roman

May 30, 2002
    No tengo problemas con las 1:00 PM. Podría antes, si es necesario.

17. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno hasta ahora parece que nos vamos con la 1 PM. Si alguien piensa que no puede llegar a esa hora diga algo ahora, ya que aquel jugador que llegue tarde podra encontrarse con una buena sorpresa en cuanto a su personaje.

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Greetings

This message is simple and to the core of things. This saturday at 1pm at Game Master Jan Solo's house we will have the concluding session of Shadow's of Dawn. This will be a very interesting session due to the fact that all of your hard work will show at this moment, either you shine or you die. Most of you are familiar with both game master's styles and those who aren't will have to adapt. As a base rule you must arrive at the house at exactly 1pm any later than that you don't only fail yourself, you also fail your teamates for your character will be dispatched without any remorse. Darksiders know that I am capable of this, as does Pete and Digital and I know that Jan is fully capable of this. In short expect no mercy from either of us. I expect you all to release your humor and your happy nature outside of the rpg for you won't be laughing much once it starts.
    As always I am a sadist by nature when it comes to RPG's so always a sacrifice MUST be offered to fulfill my needs as a Game master. Again in short more than half of you will die, unless you use your minds well. But let's be serious we know that wont happen. For all of your viewing pleasure lets look at the pieces on the board shall we? Pete a veteran oportunist RPG'er, all of his characters are worthy of mention, yet he is too overconfident and he has died at my hands before. Digital, a survivor if I've ever seen one in any rpg, also a coward an opportunist and not to mention short attention span. Roman is a rookie, he will die quickly, yet very painfully. What a band right? Well lets see the Dark Siders, shall we? Gerardo, a strong RPG player, one of the finest I've ever seen, yet his passion has always made him fall down the wrong paths and even worst choices, we all remember Khala, we all remember how she fell. Juan, brilliant in the field, not very good at fast choices because he over calculates and prefers to poke fun at things than focus at the subject at hand, not a strong role player, hesitation will be your downfall. Ricardo, la creme de la creme, focused completely on his goals, relentless, calculating, hateful, brilliant, deadly but foolhearty non the less, his aproaches to situations end up in horrible consequences which he might escape but only by blind pure and simple luck.

As you can see your chances are a bit low, but just for fun and more humiliation I would love to make a poll and see who would survive in the rpg, who the public thinks will be the victors. Hell I would even suggest for extra incentive that the losers must treat the winners for pizza and beverages. Thats should motivate everyone a step up!

I hope you all live up to our expectations or die and be humiliated by them. I will see you all on saturday and await to judge you by the Runes of Calcutta. Remember to bring your gamefaces gents, I will not forget mine and Jan most seriously has never taken his off. Hasta luego and enjoy life while you can. Oh and Roman, I'll be paying close attention to you during game play. One slip and your dead. Nothing personal just a quality RPG.

Thank you for your time

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    See, this is why I appreciate having Tumbark on my side. :p

To the Light Siders, if you can arrive 15 mins. early, we would appreciate it. Your character sheets need "adjustments". It will be a day to remember.

20. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Suddenly I feel a disturbance in the Force. Wander why?

21. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Tumba, the character you killed had to be overconfident, it was in his nature. So was the Ewok. Me, I'm a mass of nerves and self-doubts. Every session we play, I think I'm gonna get killed. ;)

22. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    If one thing I'm sure is that you're a mass...jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Pete: And in this campaign your character hasn't come as close to dying as we would've liked. All that is about to change, though, so get ready. ;)

Luis: LOL! [face_laugh]

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well probably thats why you are the favorite in the polls lad. But letting by gones be by gones, you wont last that long. As for Roman, wander all youd like, get your head straight or else loose it.

Be well.

25. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Truthfully, I have no high hopes for my char's survival. Intimidate all you want. That is not a problem. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.