main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Dak Trooper, Naoki (Child Princess), the Supernova Plaza hotel.

Holding Naoki by the hand, the bounty hunter walked her past the multi-shaded lawns, and ornate fountains spewing water high into the air, and walked through the sliding doors to enter the lobby, where environmental control meant it was much cooler than outside. His Jango features were visible, since the child was carefully cradling his helmet, and looking like she was about to drop it, any moment.
    The air also had the mildest ionic tang, indicating some kind of dust-deterring work by the hotel.

The lobby was fairly busy, with well-dressed guests sitting on padded, citrus-coloured furniture; uniformed staff pushing luggage on hover trolleys, and other spacers like himself, checking in, or out.

Still in his flight and bounty-hunting gear, he walked up to the Reception desk, where a female Rodian in a short-sleeved white blouse, and burgundy waistcoat, smiled at him as he turned, took his TIE pilot helmet and put it on the counter to his left, then lifted Naoki under the arms, and deposited her onto the counter to his right.
    She immediately began kicking her heels against the wood panelling.

He ignored this, though the wood did look real.

"Hello, sir. Welcome to the Supernova Plaza. Are you here for business or pleasure?"

"One night stopover. Do I need to pay in advance?" He handed over their identification papers.

His ARC-170, which had been the one to appear on Telos Equatorial traffic control's grid, just after those Roth District agri-haulers, had been set down at the spaceport that the hotel serviced.

"No sir. Pay when you check out. And you, Sweetie;" She addressed the serious-looking cherub with him, "have you joined Daddy on his business trip?"

Naoki smiled, and nodded in the affirmative. "Yes! It's been exciting."

Though Dak chose not to contradict his charge, her response discomfited him. He accepted his papers, and the room keycard silently, and was about to lift the Child Princess down, when she grabbed at a gaudily designed flyer, clearly on the counter to attract attention. "Ooh, can we go to this?!" She pleaded, waving it under his nose.

"We'll see." He was non-commital. The little runaway could do this stuff when she was back home with Mum and Dad.

"You came at a good time, Sir." The Rodian gushed, "that is tonight's entertainment."

"She needs her beauty sleep; we've been travelling a long way."

ping

All three glanced at the helmet in surprise.

"Excuse me." Dak said gruffly, lifting the shiny black head-protector, and slipping it on, his eyes immediately searching the HUD (Heads Up Display) to see what it had found. Ah, two starfighters from Radacia, had registered on Telos Equatorial's orbital sensors.

His fighter was tapped into their systems, keeping a beady eye out for certain pre-programmed craft, mainly rival bounty hunters, but he had programmed all those fighters from the disaster, even the rescue craft and that star destroyer.

The captain of that warship represented one half off a very old bounty, from nearly the beginning of his career, but he could not do her while he had the child to take home. It was still a long way to Etti IV.

"Sir? Do you have any luggage?"

As for those fighters, Wolatarians, he had learned; he professed not to believe in coincidences, but he certainly did not think that they had followed him here.

"Sir? Do you-?"

"No." Dak pulled Naoki off the counter, and lowered her to the ground, taking her hand again. He kept his helmet on. He headed determinedly for the golden doored turbolifts. "We have to go. Bed time."

"But it is not even dark yet!"

On reaching the doors, Dak pressed the call button, then looked down his arm at the princess. "Does it sound any more palatable if I say 'nap time'?"

"A bit." She admitted warily.

Abruptly, the bounty hunter remembered himself, and

2. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Captain Che?att, ?Father?, Doom 2, Telos Base

?Oh crap, we?ve just been pinged!? The helmsman called out.

?Jink us to the right, then do a Full Spectrum wide scan.? The Rybet ordered, tense for incoming fire to wash over their forward shields.

Back in the main Alliance base, Intelligence officer, Major Stiles, known as ?Father? to the assets he controlled or called upon, looked at the two still yellow-white energy blazes that had been picked up by Che?att?s FST scan.

He still had the Rybet on speaker, while around him, arranged in a horseshoe, were several computer screens, surveillance monitors, and repeaters. It was a wonder he did not have square eyes.

?Looks like you definitely had something there, Captain.? He decided at last, sitting back in his seat. ?Though the fact that they did not retaliate might mean that they are friendlies, or-?

?Their mission requires non-contact, or they need to avoid detection at this stage. Do you want me back.?

Stiles shook his head, though his contact would not see it. ?Negative. We need someone out there. The signatures indicate that your intruders micro-jumped towards the planet, but impossible to judge the headings beyond that. They could have overshot and kept going; made planetfall; made orbit; or simply halved their distance from the planet, but got behind you.
    I?ll get onto Ackbar, see if we can bring a Neb-B into this. Father, out.? Stiles cut the connection, and pressed another button, connecting him with his secretary, seated directly outside the chamber. ?Get me Admiral Ackbar, please. Priority.?

He considered the other matters on his plate. An end-of-shift report from one of the civilian traffic controllers, about a pair of merchant vessels heading to Rosh District, and the government?s own Agency for Research, Security and Espionage, was keeping a loose eye on some random bounty hunter who had stopped over at one of the equatorial spaceports.

They were running the name, Dak Trooper, to see if he had been involved in any anti-Alliance activity before, or committed any atrocities anywhere.

Tag: GenOochy, Master-of-les-pauls

3. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: cs approved! (pity this is my fifth, i was enjoying this)

Name: Serena Firsekuun (Alias: Sieste Tin)
    Species: human
    Eye Colour: blue
    Physical description: see female http://vegilena-angel.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d1zk1gb
    Clothing: standard http://vegilena-angel.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d1pas1x , jedi outfit http://vegilena-angel.deviantart.com/favourites/#/dfvcc8
    Personality: kind, but recently withdrawn, scared
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Area of Expertise: piloting, lightsaber combat, martial arts, jedi knight level of force abilities

Jedi Padawan, none

Personal Ship
    Name: Night Raven
    Class: a modified Z-95 Headhunter
    Weapon Systems:
    Linked Taim & Bak KX5 laser cannons (2)[3]
    Krupx MG5 concussion missile launchers (2)[3]
    Linked triple blasters (2)[1]
    Concussion missile launchers (2)

Crew Compliment: pilot
    Hyperspace Capability: yes, upgraded to 1.0

Biography ( Please include military history and traumatic experiences)

Serena Firsekuun is the daughter of two jedi knights that survived Order 66. Their names were Turin Firsekuun and Rhymi Fasira. She was born on the planet Tralus a few years after the Clone Wars. Up until she was 13 she was never known of her heritage. Her parents never told her for her own safety.

However when she was 14, she gotten into a fight with some of her classmates, the children of miners. One punched her in the face and she retaliated instinctively throwing the boys off a cliff with the Force killing them.

Horrified by the event, Serena ran and told her parents. Fortunately there was no other witnesses so they were safe. Her parents then trained her in the jedi arts and taught her, her heritage and the true history of the galaxy.

As time went on, the family grew sloppy and their cover was blown. The Emperor?s Shadow Guard appeared and after violet struggle, her parents were killed. Taking her parent?s lightsabers with her, she fled and grew to master the lightsaber combat style of Jar'Kai.

On the run, she met up with a Rodian jedi named Neredio. He took her in and tried to complete her training. Unfortunately, the Emperor?s Shadow Guard followed her and killed her instructor. To this day, she is trying to stay alive at all costs. And she secretly thinks that she is not meant to be a jedi.

IC: Selena

"Just tell Manchuso that during the course of he battle, two of the snowspeeders got hit, and let her know that two of her crew were lost."

Mostly towelled down, and barely presentable, wearing a khaki uniform blouse, borrowed from Lieutenant Dawnstrider where the sleeves were clearly a bit too long for her, Irisa hobbled from the shower area towards the turbolift.

As a last parting shot, she turned to her pilot, ?Oh, and find Selena something to do.?

Narain crossed his arms, and swivelled to face the teen. ?Oh? Need something to do, do you?? His tone suggested that, yes, he knew how to keep the youngest member of their squad busy till Dancer One returned.

Selena gulped quietly, she did not like the look the older male was giving her.

?Umn let?s go down and see this Manchuso lady? She said.

TAG: Sith

IC: Sheeal Barzak

Sheeal snarled with anger, frustration, and annoyance. He was not used to being ignored. The people could at least ask him to hold.

?Telos base! This is General Sheeal! Over!?

TAG: Telos base

4. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC: After further research, the number of Grand Moffs is dwindling

NRC ? Grand Moffs: Ardus Kaine, Argon, Dunhausen, Dureya, Gann, Lynch Hauser, Bertroff Hissa, Selit, Tanniel, Thistleborn, Muzzer, Nivers, Traeda, Gerald Weizel, Wilkadon
    Grand Admirals: Martio Batch, Nial Declann, Octavian Grant, Josef Grunger, Ishin-Il-Raz, Afsheen Makati, Danetta Pitta, Peccati Syn, Miltin Takel, Osvald Teshik

5. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC: After further research, the number of Grand Moffs is dwindling

IC: NRC ? Grand Moffs: Ardus Kaine, Argon, Dunhausen, Dureya, Gann, Lynch Hauser, Bertroff Hissa, Selit, Tanniel, Thistleborn, Muzzer, Nivers, Traeda, Gerald Weizel, Wilkadon
    Grand Admirals: Martio Batch, Nial Declann, Octavian Grant, Josef Grunger, Ishin-Il-Raz, Afsheen Makati, Danetta Pitta, Peccati Syn, Miltin Takel, Osvald Teshik
    Location: Coruscant, spread throughout the Galaxy, various planets
    IC: Grand Moff Zinj

The vast majority of the Imperial Fleet that was spread throughout the Galaxy to protect the interests of the New Order and repel any Rebel attack was now preparing for deployment to Carida, home to the military training of the Imperial war machine. Most of the high-ranking officials were unhappy their new directive but felt compelled to follow orders because the Emperor wished it.

Ardus Kaine aboard Leviathan, his flag ship Star Destroyer stood in front of the viewport while the massive triangular ship turned to port. Officers and enlisted aboard the bridge worked hastily to jump to light speed. Moments later after dumping their garbage, twelve Star Destroyers and six support ships jumped to hyperspace en route to Carida.

Zinj sat in his expansive chambers contemplating his options for his future. He would be damn if everything he had worked for and accumulated would be taken away by the Emperor. The only thing that tied him to the Empire for the moment was his hatred for the Rebel Alliance, but even then, the Rebels would not survive to win this war. The Empire was too great and omnipresent to fail. Eventually their resources would outlast whatever the Rebels had in their arsenal. He would have to practice patience, something that was in short supply for him nowadays.

TAG: En route

6. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Omi, Dascombe's rank is General, not Captain;)

IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod, General Roger Dascombe (NPC)

Jerjerrod watched impassively as Thrawn descended the shuttles ramp with that deadly looking alien bodyguard of his once again behind him. General Dascombe behind him thought the alien looked a little silly, a short grey alien who looked really out of place as a bodyguard.

The Moff focused his eyes on the Grand Admiral?s face which showed a more serious tone than from when he last saw him on board. No doubt he knew the seriousness of the matter at hand and what it would mean or could cost.

?And so the genius returns? General Dascombe said in a serious tone, no hint of mockery in his expression or tone of voice ?let?s see what he has to say for himself?

Jerjerrod waved him to silence as the Grand Admiral approached, they both bowed respectively.

Thrawn immediately put up a hand before Jerjerrod could speak, ?Let me go on record as saying this is foolish. To bring together our leadership aboard your station with a looming attack by the Rebels hanging over our head is unwise. No doubt you agree with me, Tiaan??

The use of his first name caught him off guard; Dascombe raised a fine eyebrow over one of his bright blue eyes. He was used to his own officers using his first name strictly on off the record discussions but never a stranger whom he had only just met.

?Indeed? Jerjerrod responded ?this constitutes a security risk to myself, my crew and more importantly, high ranking officials such as yourself Thrawn?

Since the Moff didn?t know if he had a first name, he used his surname, whether it was or not.

?No doubt you felt it necessary to send these people here on a whim, but with an attack by the Rebels surely due any day now, the sheer thought of them coming here with the galaxy?s most wanted men on board for them to pick at leisure makes me cringe?

Tiaan waved General Dascombe forward to speak.
    ?My troops will do whatever they can, however my numbers have dropped since most of my officers were unfortunately down on Ender when Jerjerrod had to blow it up. Captain Benvolio already has enough on his plate with security sweeps and my men do not need a load of Rebels charging around whilst you have your little meeting.?

The General folded his arms and continued

?However I shall be there in person to make sure things do not get out of hand. No doubt that things could possibly turn nasty, and I will make sure that order is restored whether it means stunning some of them or maybe more?

TAG: Grand Admiral Thrawn

7. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC: I am making an amendment to the earlier posts, the Moffs and Admirals have no idea why they are meeting and who they are meeting.

8. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn

?Indeed? Jerjerrod responded ?this constitutes a security risk to myself, my crew and more importantly, high ranking officials such as yourself Thrawn?

Since the Moff didn?t know if he had a first name, he used his surname, whether it was or not.

?No doubt you felt it necessary to send these people here on a whim, but with an attack by the Rebels surely due any day now, the sheer thought of them coming here with the galaxy?s most wanted men on board for them to pick at leisure makes me cringe?

Thrawn was as cool as the ice on Hoth. ?It is not I who is requesting our most senior officials to this meeting but the Emperor himself. Off the record, he is making a critical error in judgment; nonetheless we shall follow his orders for now.? His crimson eyes narrowed as the thought of vaporization at 4000 degrees entered his mind. Rhuk, standing behind his master, hissed loudly, sensing the tension in Thrawn?s words and body.

Tiaan waved General Dascombe forward to speak.

?My troops will do whatever they can, however my numbers have dropped since most of my officers were unfortunately down on Endor when Jerjerrod had to blow it up. Captain Benvolio already has enough on his plate with security sweeps and my men do not need a load of Rebels charging around whilst you have your little meeting.?

The General folded his arms and continued

?However I shall be there in person to make sure things do not get out of hand. No doubt that things could possibly turn nasty, and I will make sure that order is restored whether it means stunning some of them or maybe more?

?Thank you General Dascombe; no doubt you will live up to our expectations at your post.? Thrawn walked forward and motioned to the others to follow. ?We are moving the meeting to Carida under my command.? He waited for that to sink in on Jerjerrod and Dascombe. ?I have considered that our guests believe I am in charge of the Empire and will display aggressive tendencies towards me. I have also considered the fact that because I am not human, their hatred will run to the very core of their souls. With the meeting below on the planet we will accomplish two things. The threat from the Rebels will be greatly diminished and these high-ranking officials will have a very large blaster pointed down on their heads.?

He stopped for a moment and looked around, then once again fixating his gaze on the General. ?I am having a garrison of elite troops, personally trained by Major Warhammer himself, around us as security. Your men are more than welcome to join him to protect Moff Jerjerrod. Might I suggest that they dress in regular uniforms, perhaps yoeman clothes, as to hide their true intentions? The other Grand Moffs and Admirals will not realize what hit them if we need to act accordingly.?

Thrawn continued down the hall, through the Death Star. ?I have a feeling that stunning our guests will not be enough.? He awaited the reaction from Moff Jerjerrod.

TAG: Moff Jerjerrod and General Dascombe

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:

14:54 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters
    Telos System, Kwymar Sector

Col. Etana Oss, UWAF
    Cpt. Isira Cha?lil, UWAF

Cit?o Flight Recon Position
    Mid-exosphere, Planet Telos IV

1st Sgt. Airal Idai, WUEF
    Expeditionary SOF Extraction Group Zayin-1
    Aboard Gr-177 Transport (Squall Four)
    Upper Mesosphere, Planet Telos IV

Cit?o Flight?s sensors raked over the planet?s surface. They had a fix on the civilian transponders on the Gr-177 and were watching as they made their slow decent into the upper reaches of the atmosphere and tracked along towards their destination. They had triangulated the general location of the General, and were collecting holographs of the area in the vicinity of the rebel base. Although at a great distance, the scanning pod was making a fair image of the surface and the structures in the area.

Noted on Etana?s sensors, geared towards electromagnetic frequencies, was a series of heavily encrypted messages being beamed into space. These signals were extremely tight beams, to the point where, despite their obvious power, he was only getting weak scatter from them as they passed through the atmosphere. There was no way with his equipment to triangulate their path, but it was consistent with direct communication with a vessel within a few light-seconds of the planet. He continued monitoring the number of transmissions and saving the data he could make out for latter analysis.

--

Meanwhile, the transports continued to track towards Rosh at around eighty-thousand meters above the surface. Of concern, and note, several military grade early warning sensors were noted tracking them from the surface. The systems were older, Imperial type and the pilots assumed they were from the rebel forces on the planet. They were spooked, however, by the activation of an air defense scanner just west of their position. Though not a guidance sensor, it was still a type used to track potential targets for engagement. As the sensor continued to track them, the pilot decided to speed things up a bit. Literally.

?Telos Equatorial, this is Convoy Alef-four-four-bet-gimel. We?re running behind schedule. Need to off-load these goods before nightfall; accelerating to plus five and maintaining eighty thousand. We?ll go subsonic before breaking forty thousand.? The pilot said, contacting the control station again. He increased the throttle, quickly doubling their speed to five times the sound barrier. This would put them over Rosh in about twelve minutes.

All the pilot wanted to do was get the transports on the ground and not have to worry about being tracked.
    TAG: Sith-I-5, MOLP

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: None of this is mine. Based entirely on four characters (played by Damien Lewis, Sarah Shahi, Donal Logue, Brent Sexton) from fave cop show, Life, including an exchange in one episode. I changed some words, that?s it

IC: Major Stiles ?Father?, Zombie Flight(nrcs), Telos Base.

The Intelligence case officer pondered the holo-still from Doom 2, and the report from the civilian traffic controller.

A voice crackled out of his communicator, just as he reached for it:

?Telos base! This is General Sheeal! Over!?

Stiles frowned. That should not have come to him! Still, he needed to clear the line, so he pressed ?respond?:

?Your comm? is in a queue. Your comm? is important to us, however, all our operators are busy. Please hold the line, and we will get to you as soon as we can.?

He then toggled for Control. ?Hi. This is Stiles, did Skywalker really take all the starfighters?! Damn! Alright, what about the airspeeders? Ah well, I suppose beggars can?t be choosers. Okay, I'll mail you their assignment in a sec. By the way, I think General Sheeal is trying to get through to...well, of course I can handle it, but, well okay; he just better not be rude, is all.?

Sighing, Stiles toggled Sheeal, and got him back on line.

?General Sheeal from Telos Base. What?s up??

Four SpecForce rebels in padded orange flightsuits met by two of the last available snowspeeders.

White, late afternoon light streamed into the mostly deserted main hangar, with it?s rough-hewn grey walls, and poured ferrocrete floor.

Charlie Crews, munching daintily on a piece of fruit that dribbled purple juice down his chin, stood by the large fin of one Incom T-47, with his old gunner, Bobby Stark, who looked like the caricature of ex-Corellian Security Force, if ever there was one. Big-boned, he would say, with a large dark moustache tickling his nose, he was complaining how long it was since he had last donned his flightsuit, and tugging on the fire-retardent material to make it less constricting.

The big flier leaned in to warn his friend about the state of his chin, before it became an issue.

Up strode Flight Captain Kevin Tidwell, and shorter than all of them, the tough, insecure but gorgeous, Danni Reese. Like the three of them, she normally had other duties.

When Luke Skywalker called upon all available pilots, it was taken as read that he didn?t want the Zombie Squad.

Tidswell finished fastening the ties on his white harness, as he walked up, his slick-backed hair reflecting the light from the overhead lumis.
    ?Okay, Telos Equatorial Traffic Control and Alliance Intell? are tracking two bogies claiming to be going to Rosh Farm District, north somewhere. We are being called to check ?em out, make sure they are who they say they are. We will swing round in a wide parabola, to approach Rosh from the North-west. We don?t want to give any impression that there is anything south of there.? He used his hand, index finger pointing to the deck, to demonstrate what ?swing round in a wide parabola? meant.

Crews stopped eating, as the captain, and his wingman stood next to each other. Like they were a unit. ?Did you two come together??

Startled, but trying to cover it, Danni replied, ?No, separately. We just arrived at the same time.? Her eyes, widened with feigned innocence, narrowed as she spied something.
    ?Is that glitter on your face??

?Sorry, Charlie.? Bobby put in, hands on hips as he waited to find out who he was riding with today. ?I?ve tried to tell Kandi that guys don?t like all that sparkly stuff.?

?Who?s Kandi?? She asked.

?Bobby?s sister.? Crews wiped his face with a sleeve, wanting to see this glitter everyone was on about.

Silence ensued, and stretched for several seconds, Tidswell recovering first.
    ?Bogies. North somewhere? Let?s ride.?

Minutes later, two white snowspeeders lifted from the hangar d

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: SITH-I-5, MOLP: I like to keep timelines neat, so just as a note, the Wolatarian envoy (Odious/Mira) are still at ~14:48, while the events in this post are about ten minutes later. Any interaction between Sith-I-5 snow speeders and I will be in the future and we?ll catch up as the dialogue between the Rebel officials and the Wolatarians continues.

FYI: The Gr-177 looks similar to this vessel, painted dark gray and green. Stats listed in image do not apply.

In Character:

14:59 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters

Aboard Gr-177 Transport (Squall Four)
    Upper Mesosphere, Planet Telos IV

The Wolatarian transports rocketed through the upper reaches of the atmosphere, where the sky above them was still black, and the horizon a bright blue. They passed over a storm system that was sweeping across the continent about five hundred kilometers north of the rebel base. They had moved outside of the range of the previous tracking sensor, but had two more brief hits from target tracking scanners. A third scanner illuminated them just ten kilometers east, but eighty kilometers down.

?Spike, spike. Tee-tee-ar at zero-six-one at ten. Is this standard procedure to target everything that moves on this planet?? The pilot of Squall-Five said over the IR commlink.

?Let?s not deviate from our path then, might get engaged by the defenses.? Said the co-pilot of Squall-Four. ?Spike clear- they turned off. Do you think they are profiling us??

?Might be, let?s start dropping altitude and speed. Be subsonic before we hit forty-?k.? Said the pilot of Squall-Four. The heavy transport began to drop altitude rapidly, burning off speed as the atmosphere became thicker. A thin flame began to form on the forward shields again as they buffered the atmosphere.

Two minutes later, they had traveled another two hundred kilometers and were subsonic in the stratosphere. They were a little more than three hundred kilometers away from Rosh at this time.

Since they had begun their decent, there was no other targeting of their flight. Things were proceeding as expected and they began a rapid drop to twenty thousand meters to travel towards Rosh. They dipped into the top of a towering storm cloud, restricting their visibility and reducing them to navigating with their scanners. Other traffic was present but far below near the surface.

At three after the hour was when they first noted two vessels just below their altitude moving towards them from their west. They were about seventy-kilometers away, but their search scanners were tracking them.

?Spike, spike. Bogies at two-seven-zero, seven-three and closing.? Said Squall-Four.

?Check, dropping altitude to eight thousand. Keep watching them; they?ll be on us in a minute. We?re still five minutes from Rosh and we don?t have a landing location chosen yet.?

?I say the nearest clearing in a patch of trees we see. Hopefully these guys won?t stick around,? replied the pilot of Squall-Four. The two vessels had moved inside the fifty kilometer range of his navigational scanner. The commercial scanner was not designed to identify military vessels, and he wasn?t about to light off anything military grade.

In the rear of Squall-Four, Sergeant Idai and the rest of the SOF team were beginning to worry. If the rocking from the storm?s turbulence hadn?t been enough, the occasional amusement park drop left even the most battle hardened special operation force member among them with his or her heart in their throat.

Hopefully this joy ride would be on the surface soon; and in one piece.
    TAG: Sith-I-5

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Sheeal Barzak

?General Sheeal from Telos Base. What?s up??

Sheeal was puzzled. He did not recognize this voice.

?May I ask your name, rank, and faction?? Sheeal asked in a polite tone. "Then I will continue."

IC: Serena Firsekuun

The young woman raced through the crowded halls. She couldn?t believe it! They found her again! Months of running for her life and the Empire found her again. Only this time, the Emperor?s Shadow Guard and Royal Guard is involved!

Blaster fire and curses followed her. She took out her hold-out blaster and fired right behind her. She was rewarded with a few screams.

Finally she reached the docking bay where her ship was but to her horror a stormtrooper was in between her and her ship. It was a Purge Trooper! A jedi hunter!

The trooper looked at her and attacked activating its energy blade. Serena activated her two lightsabers letting their blue light hum out of them. The trooper ran right into her sending her falling backward unto she was an inch away from the edge. The Purge Trooper walked up to her and started choking her.

?Any last words? Jedi?? the Trooper asked coldly.

With one hand struggling to break the grip, Serena used the other hand to touch his chest. Cracks started appearing in the trooper?s armor. The trooper staggered back with horror as his cortis armor started cracking. Serena called her lightsabers to her hands and stabbed them through his heart. As he lay there dying, Serena sighed in relief and raced towards her ship. She got in and took of and went into hyperspace.

TAG: none that I can think of

IC: (NPC) Khorne Kor,

The Shadow Guard swore colorfully as his quarry got away. He had been perusing her under orders of the Emperor for months now! He activated his lightsaber pike and decapitated the nearest stormtrooper. He turned to the royal guards present and said ?Let?s get off this rock!?

As he walked towards the shuttle, he heared his communicator ring.

?What is it now Moff Thrawn! I?m busy here!? he snapped.

TAG: Ominous

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: AMNDRAG, so sorry. Completely forgot about the bounty hunter tag. Thank you for your patience, and thanks also to the Karen Traviss novel Revelation, SW Wiki, and Karen herself, for the Mando?a language. Guess I should also thank Mr Fett for continuing to let me run his character, Tearus Jeandro.

IC: Tearus Jeandro, Shaara Dawnstrider, Narain Karthakeyan, Blue/Dancer pilot barracks, the Flurry.

Teandro sat in the barracks, his chair away from the table and leaning back on two legs to support one of the six walls, looking at the back of Narain?s head, where he sat at the table.

The members of the Snowspeeder flight he had agreed to fly with, were coalescing in the room, with Minesh snoring softly within one of the draped sleep slots.

This deal at Balmorra had been the first one for which the Alliance had not paid him, and they normally paid him handsomely for the assignments they gave him. But something about this one, and not just the Skywalker kid asking for pilots, had caused him to at least tag along.

And now, he felt, things were different.

It was all very well padding your reputation with stories of how you could take down Star Destroyers single-handedly, but now he had fought alongside these men, women..., the ad?ika kid; and any reservations that they might have had at his presence should have been washed away.

He looked up as the second woman, Shaara, bustled in from the shower area.

?Okay, she?s away.? She reported, dumping a pile of clothes and damp looking towels onto the end of the table nearest the door.

?How did she look?? Jeandro enquired, not caring if it highlighted his interest in Sam?, his cyar?ika. His beloved.

?Passable, though she was still tucking herself in as she left.?

The Mandalorian smiled, visualising the young team leader. ?So,? he asked the room at large, ?what?s the rodian?s story?? He referred to the only flier to join him in attacking that Interdictor Star Destroyer that had been pounding the Flurry, the A-Wing double-teaming with his own CloakShape fighter.

?What, the Dark Rodian?? Narain asked.

Tearus frowned down at the back of the seated pilot?s head. ?There are light rodians??

?No, it refers to Camb?s attitude. His best friend died at Endor; collided with the bridge of a Super Star Destroyer.?

?OH!? The Mando? threw his hands in the air at the revelation; that was how you took out a star destroyer single-handedly! He had never considered trying that.

?Su cuy?gar burc?ya.?

Tearus joined the Blue Flight pilots in glancing towards the new voice and did a double-take.

The person was in the loose security two-tone tunic and trousers that had been all the rage back in the Galactic Republic.

?Osik. Poodoo.? He breathed. Despite the lightsabre, the jetii?kad that the newcomer wore, he was recognising a true child of Mandalore!

Startled for a long moment, he said nothing more, several things falling into place. For a start, being venerated by several of the ground troops for his fighting inside the Imperial bunker, even though he had never even touched down on the planet, made sense now.
    Stupid aruetii really couldn?t tell two Mandalorians apart!

He broke into a heartfelt grin. Since his brethen, and almost himself, had fallen to Vader, he had been alone. ? Mar?e. At last!? He moved to clap hands to the other?s shoulders, and any moment, he felt, he would have to give the ?something in my eye? excuse. ?Dar?solus, vod?verd... No longer alone, a brother warrior...?

Tag: Ethan

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stan Switek, Nar Shaddaa landing fields.

Switek seemed to be present at some kind of family disagreement, he felt.

?Yes. They were after me. They were talking about kidnapping me and taking me to Drekka The Hutt, their boss I guess, as a slave. There was no other place I could run. I?ve only been out in the Galaxy for a week,? a soft smile came over her cheeks, which was unusual in itself, as cheeks didn't usually have that facility. Still, it was a big galaxy. ?In short: I suck with a blaster, and I was scared. This was my first, um, firefight??

?We were coming to meet you, Switek, when the firefight broke out. And we were three hundred meters from our ship. Not much protection. And if I?m not mistaken, you hid behind the cargo too.?

Stan wanted to point out that he wouldn't have had to, if they hadn't drawn enemy fire to it, but the lad released an agitated sigh. ?How deep am I in with the cargo??

Despite himself, the broker was impressed with how quick the lad accepted responsibility.

?How deep are we.? The girl added.

?After this mission, it?s going to be I. You?re going back to Naboo with Mom and Dad.?

"She can sign on with me," Switek heard himself offering, "I can garauntee she probably won't be doing that again"

Zaq was looking back up at Stan now. He looked less self-assured than he had back in the tapcaf. ?How deep am I in??

?Well, les'see," Switek was going to have to work this out aloud, maybe use fingers. "entire shipment was eighteen large. I split it into three consignments, 'cos I'm not an idiot." He pointed to the halted robo-hauler. "So that load there equals about six thousand credits worth of bio-medical supplies. When H6 tells us what percentage of the stock survived Miss 'Hurricane Suck-with-a-blaster', we divide that in half, you taking one half, your friends taking the other."

The pilot pulled his blaster again, holding it in a double-handed grip to aim over the cargo at the Weequay that STAN the droid was holding at the point of a particle cannon. "Right then, Zaq; let's you and me go see if they are holding credit chips, huh?"

He side-stepped round the back end of the 'hauler, keeping the alien enforcers covered while he closed the distance between them.
    "MEERIAN VICE. Freeeeze." He called out to keep them honest, lowering his voice to confide to the Soildings out the corner of his mouth, "Always wanted to say that."

Tag: OrrionCarn

[b]IC: Captain Rosalind Inca[/b], VSD [i]Wraithis[/i]
    [color=red]Location: Tangrene[/color]

The hyperspace tunnel shrank to dopplered starlines, to stars.

"Captain, we have reverted at Tangrene."

Seated in her chair, a holdover from Perrinaw's command, since Imperial warships generally did not have command chairs on their bridges, Rosalind nodded her acceptance of the update. "Calculate final jump to Sector Medical. I am sure the Grand Admiral is eager to be on his way to Carida."

"Yes, Captain."

[b]Tag: no-one[/b]

[b]OOC: MOLP, Ominous[/b], do not wait for Perrinaw, if he becomes the only one holding up your meeting.

See if you can spot the nod to [i]Miami Vice[/i]. [face_grin]

15. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Moff Tiaan Jerjerrod, General Roger Dascombe (NPC)

So the Emperor decided to pull this little stunt, Jerjerrod thought how like the old man to put all the eggs in one basket and hope the Rebels come and choke on it. Well Your Majesty, you?ve made a very big cock up and we all know it.

The Moffs and Grand Admirals would not take news of the Emperor?s revival very well and not lying down. Thankfully General Dascombe would be coming along, Captain Benvolio and his security squads would be busy right now and have no time to spare. And Dascombe would only use the best.

?Thank you General Dascombe; no doubt you will live up to our expectations at your post.? Thrawn walked forward and motioned to the others to follow. ?We are moving the meeting to Carida under my command.? He waited for that to sink in on Jerjerrod and Dascombe. ?I have considered that our guests believe I am in charge of the Empire and will display aggressive tendencies towards me. I have also considered the fact that because I am not human, their hatred will run to the very core of their souls. With the meeting below on the planet we will accomplish two things. The threat from the Rebels will be greatly diminished and these high-ranking officials will have a very large blaster pointed down on their heads.?

Jerjerrod nodded at this, moving to Carida was indeed safer, and the threat of sabotage was less great. And the Death Star would be right above them, it?s superlaser ready to strike on Jerjerrod?s command. Even if they left the scumbags down on the planet while they left, Tiaan would have no pleasure in destroying it if he had to. This was where the Imperial Academy was based, and blowing it?s best and brightest young stars to dust was not a good idea. And not a good recruitment plan.

Thrawn then stopped and fixed his red eyes on General Dascombe, whose bright blue eyes stared right back without flinching. Jerjerrod stopped next to him to watch.

?I am having a garrison of elite troops, personally trained by Major Warhammer himself, around us as security. Your men are more than welcome to join him to protect Moff Jerjerrod. Might I suggest that they dress in regular uniforms, perhaps yoeman clothes, as to hide their true intentions? The other Grand Moffs and Admirals will not realize what hit them if we need to act accordingly.?

Thrawn continued down the hall, through the Death Star. ?I have a feeling that stunning our guests will not be enough.?

General Dascombe chuckled at that remark; Tiaan raised an eyebrow and smirked.

?Indeed, but it would be better to prevent yourself and the good Moff here from being vaporized by overzealous officers. Your bodyguard no doubt is a good one; however for insurance my men can protect you as well if you wish. Since Captain Benvolio and his security teams are busty with very important work, I would be more than happy to provide men for this, probably a couple of my best assassins could help if things turn nasty?

Jerjerrod then took up the conversation.

?Moving to Carida is an excellent idea, however if the Emperor knows this, it will be your head on the block I?m afraid. However, that aide I would be more than happy to attend this meeting, no doubt as commander of the most powerful space station in the galaxy they would feel it best if they knew who was pointing the blaster at them.?

He smiled ?I agree also on the point about you being an alien Grand Admiral. Every one of us was brought up on the Emperor?s anti-alien bias however I believe you are a great asset to the Empire as a whole regardless of where you are from. We are the ones who hold the aces, and if they dare mess with us, or not believe anything about the Emperor having been revived then they will pay the ultimate price. Disobedience, leads to the death penalty, we all know that?

Tiaan stopped around the next corner and faced Grand Admiral Thrawn fully.

?With your information in mind I will now prepare the necessary arrangements with General Dascombe. I?ll instruct Captain Be

16. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Captain Pellaeon

?What is it now Grand Admiral Thrawn! I?m busy here!? he snapped.

Captain Pellaeon picked up on the brazen attitude of Shadow Guard, Khorne Kor. He was not intimately familiar with the man, but had found records of his fitness report in the computers on Carida. Yes, Grand Admiral Thrawn had ordered the computers secretly hacked into by the ship?s computer engineers to find any information that would be useful in consoling the warring factions within the Empire. Kor?s record showed a loose cannon, a sociopath. The man was prone to anger in the drop of a hat and many found him difficult to work with within the ranks. He was given a remote system to work in, as most high-ranking officers did not want him around.

?This is Captain Pellaeon of the ISD Chimaera. Grand Admiral Thrawn is unavailable to speak with you, but requests that you be present in person ASAP.? Pellaeon did not know why exactly he wanted this Section-8 individual on Carida, but he would have no chance of committing any atrocities if he tried. Rhuk and Warhammer would make sure the man was vaporized before he sneezed.

TAG: NRC Kor

IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn

General Dascombe chuckled at that remark; Tiaan raised an eyebrow and smirked.

?Indeed, but it would be better to prevent yourself and the good Moff here from being vaporized by overzealous officers. Your bodyguard no doubt is a good one; however for insurance my men can protect you as well if you wish. Since Captain Benvolio and his security teams are busty with very important work, I would be more than happy to provide men for this, probably a couple of my best assassins could help if things turn nasty?

Jerjerrod then took up the conversation.

?Moving to Carida is an excellent idea, however if the Emperor knows this, it will be your head on the block I?m afraid. However, that aide I would be more than happy to attend this meeting, no doubt as commander of the most powerful space station in the galaxy they would feel it best if they knew who was pointing the blaster at them.?

Thrawn knew the Emperor well. His overconfidence had pointlessly killed many good men on Endor, and his Sith nature would not sit well, when he found out that his own meeting place was moved to Carida. ?I have already deliberated the consequences, however once I reason with him, I am sure he will understand. Besides, he cannot afford to lose good men such as ourselves right now.? He paused, ?He will have no choice.? Thrawn did not have to second guess his own order, he knew, deep down, it was a good plan.

He smiled ?I agree also on the point about you being an alien Grand Admiral. Every one of us was brought up on the Emperor?s anti-alien bias however I believe you are a great asset to the Empire as a whole regardless of where you are from. We are the ones who hold the aces, and if they dare mess with us, or not believe anything about the Emperor having been revived then they will pay the ultimate price. Disobedience, leads to the death penalty, we all know that?

Tiaan stopped around the next corner and faced Grand Admiral Thrawn fully.

Thrawn now completely believed he had Moff Jerjerrod in his corner. He believed the Moff was an excellent soldier. His position on the Death Star was a perfect fit. ?Thank you Moff Jerjerrod, I have a mutual respect for you and your staff as well. They have done an excellent job so far, I doubt they will ever falter.?

?With your information in mind I will now prepare the necessary arrangements with General Dascombe. I?ll instruct Captain Benvolio to keep an eye on things up here. Lieutenant Endicott will be coming back on shift in a couple of hours and he will be in command of the station until I get back. And he gets to press the big red button if things turn sour. I will see you downside Grand Admiral?

?Thank you again, Moff Jerjerrod, I must now prepare those down below for our guests.?

TAG: To be continued

17. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC: Naloth Halcyon
    Erith Palace
    Naloth frowned as the Woltarians reacted with visible shock to his statement. Perhaps he needed to work on his public relations again?. Fortunately they recovered quickly enough, as one of the less militant looking ones began speaking. ?Excuse me, Commander. On the line is the entire Wolatarian Defense Council. Queen Erin?tal wishes to speak directly to the Queen about a very serious matter. We are concerned about?? The speaker, the Woltarian President as Naloth belatedly identified him, was then cut off by the Queen, who was oddly enough more easily indentified to Naloth. ?Sir, Queen Erin?tal. We are concerned that a military build-up maybe occurring on your end and that a very sensitive diplomatic envoy may have been compromised by one of your fighters. This is an issue we need to directly speak with her Highness about at once.? Naloth nodded slightly. That explained it then. They must be worried about repercussions of reneging on the treaty.

He bowed slightly in the direction of Erin?tal. ?My apologies, madam. I meant no offence, but I?m afraid what you ask is quite impossible at this moment. As you yourself know, running an empire is a busy job and Her Majesty Isabella is currently occupied with some rather important business and likely will be for some time. Luckily enough, I am her right hand, if that?s not too much of a cliché, and I have the authority to be her voice in any matter. If you could tell me exactly what the problem is???

TAG: Oochy

18. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:

14:30 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Joint Military Operations Centre
    Imperial House Capital
    Planet Wolatar II, Woltar System

?If you could tell me exactly what the problem is?? Said the Skadi commander, his tone changed as he explained that the Skadi regent was predisposed with other matters. The Bro?can queen still felt a twinge of insult, but let it pass as she spoke again.

?Sir, one of our diplomatic envoys was intercepted by one or more of your fighters and this has us greatly concerned. We have in?we have heard rumors that your fleets maybe mobilizing and we want assurances that there is no hostile intentions being made against us. Further, if there is concern about any of our negotiations outside of the cluster, we would like to discuss them frankly with you. Are there concerns? If so, please.. We are all ears on this end; I can assure you. If you would rather discuss it in person, I can be at Erith in four hours.? She said, calmly. The rest of the war cabinet stared at her hologram in concern. The Bro?can was known to be impulsive, but this was surprising even for her.
    14:41 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Municipality of A?thor, 168km NE of Sanna City
    Planet Or?rac, O?ran System

The red SoroSubb landspeeder came to a stop at the last traffic signal before Autoroute 346 East began. The holographic message created a virtual wall and read ?HALT? in orange Aurebesh, pulsing lightly to get the attention of drivers. It was late in the evening, just past 21:00 local, and traffic was minimal in the small Or?racian town.

Saana Parvil, who shared her name with the planet?s capital city, left the environmental shade down on the expensive luxury speeder. It was a warm spring evening, and she had worked late. She had almost called Odious as she left her office, realizing before she pinged the directory that his personal commlink would be at home, and only his secure government commlink would be on him; the line for which was reserved for official, sensitive communication only.

The hologram faded to a single column of blue light to the edge of the road that read ?PROCEED? and Saana accelerated out of the stop and onto the Autoroute. She would need to travel just over five kilometers before taking the exit onto the street that lead to the Estate.

The SoroSubb was capable of levitation to heights of two hundred meters, but according to new Wolatarian aerospace laws, operations of a vehicle outside of traffic routes and above ten meters required special licensing. This was new for the Freeworlds and was causing quite an uproar. The autoroutes were automated, and the grid took control over and accelerated the speeder into the traffic lanes at a hundred and fifty kilometers and hour.

She reached into the passenger bench and picked up a stack of flimplast, sorting it into her bag as the speeder drove itself. Suddenly, the vehicle began to decelerate rapidly and move to the far left lane?s shoulder to a stop. Looking over her shoulder, she could see a trail of red and green pulsating lights. The red lights belong to a law enforcement speeder, the green signified a military asset. The rest o the automated traffic had come to a stop as well, and a notice flashed in the speeder?s heads-up display: ?PRIORITY TRAFFIC, STAND-BY.?

The patrol speeder drove past, leading a convoy of armored lorries, large command vehicles, as well as several large missile platforms. To her dismay, they exited the autoroute onto her street, and when the autoroute came back online, she was right behind them as she exited.

The convoy was slow, the massive transporters maneuvering down the smaller bi-way to wherever they were destined. She had head something on the Holonet about a security alert, but paid little attention. She was dealing with the revamped medical licensing requirements that had just been passed, and it had consumed her evening. When she had started her practice, she was a Freeworlder, and she did her certifications through a fairly re

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Zombie Flight(nrcs)

The pair of speeders were heading north-west at maximum speed, since their job was to intercept the merchant vessels, and they could not do that from the south, for fear of revealing that there was anything in that direction from Roth District, regarded on the planet as the far end of beyond in the first place.

Tidwell had ordered comm and sensor silence, so that they were not picked up by the transports till they wanted to be.

?I am not attached to this snowspeeder.? Crews said happily to himself, in the front seat of his craft. ?I am not attached to this snowspeeder.? This was a product of some self-help thing he was going through, to cope his years in Imperial detention; the whole terrible affair had had an effect, that much was clear. ?You know, Reese,? he called back to his current gunner, ?technically, this is not a snowspeeder-?

?Oh, here we go.? She muttered, closing her eyes, and resting the her forehead, or at least that part of her battered white and red-striped helmet, on the handles of her rear-facing power harpoon.

?-since we are not actually over any snow.?

Tidwell?s voice, broadcast from the trailing T-47, ?Zerek-Two?: ?Okay, we?ve got them flying into that storm to the east, so we can start to swing round.?

Bobby came on the line. ?What I don?t get is why they are doing the atmospheric flying bit; they could have cut round the planet at sub-orbital altitude, above any storms, and dropped through the atmosphere to reach the farmers.?

The wide-finned aircraft curved slowly, over almost fifty klicks, and nosed for the distant spread of darkening grey clouds in the distance. Occassional flashes of lightning illuminated them from within.

?Oh, this is going to be fun.? Tidwell announced as the first droplets of rain spattered into the forward ports, and the ?speeders got buffeted.

?Define fun.? Reese said from behind Charlie.

?Dude, just tighten your harness, and hold on.? The Flight Captain attempted to reassure her.

?Did you just call me ?dude???

?Uh, no. I, ah, said, Crewes. Yeah, Zerek-One, start to shed some speed, we don?t want to smack into the bogies. Better activate proximity sensors too, since we will be relying on instruments in there.?

?Aerocraft approaching from two-seven-four, this is merchant convoy in route to Rosh. Watch your route; visibility is low. Can you identify yourself??

?Yes, thank you.? Crewes responded, one hand on the controls, the other unzipping one of the pouches on the legs of his flightsuit. ?Thanks for asking.?

Reese, who could feel her partner?s movements through the enjoined backs of both their chairs, noted aloud, ?You?re reaching for a piece of fruit, aren?t you, Crewes??

?Crewes, cut to the left of them; I?ll take the right.? In the pilot seat of the secondary airspeeder, Tidwell toggled his dashboard comlink from the intra-squad frequency, to a civilian wide-band. ?Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel from Telos Southern Patrol Zerek-Two. Thanks for the warning; we are here to make sure you get to Rosh safely. Wouldn?t want those farms to run out of pitchforks now, would we? Upon landing at Rosh, we will conduct a routine inspection of your transports. Over.?

He quickly tapped a message to Stark, in the back, the other's screen bleeping to alert the gunner to a new message, ?Stark, don't open that till I say.?

"Copy that"

Tidwell waited for the merchant's response, eager to see if he had guessed right.

Tag: GenOochy ?merchant? vessels

20. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:

15:06 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters

?Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel? (Squall Four/Five) Gr-177 Transports
    103km North of Rosh Farming District, Planet Telos IV

?Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel from Telos Southern Patrol Zerek-Two. Thanks for the warning; we are here to make sure you get to Rosh safely. Wouldn?t want those farms to run out of pitchforks now, would we? Upon landing at Rosh, we will conduct a routine inspection of your transports. Over.? Commed the two intercepting speeders, now moving within a couple klicks of them.

?Well, frak. Local customs.? The pilot of Squall Four said. ?What are we going to do about these guys??

The co-pilot commed to the back of the transport and requested the team leader to come the cockpit.

?We have to reply something?? The co-pilot said.

?There is only one response to that.? The pilot said, and activated the comm. ?Southern Patrol Zerek-Two. How?s it going? We?ll be putting down in just a couple minutes. You can follow us right on in. Let me double check where we?re going first, though.? He said, trying to loosen up on his punctual military dialogue.

A moment later, Sergeant Idai was in the cockpit.

?What happened?? She said, expecting bad news.

?Customs just intercepted us. Want to inspect our ?cargo?. Between a comet and a sun with this one.? He said, grimacing.

?Get us on the ground.. Say we?re delivering-- some equipment to the first farm you see, and say they can inspect us there. I don?t know who these guys are, but they chose a bad day to do their job. We?ll try to take them softly, but if need be, we?ll scratch them.? She said. The two pilots looked at each other. Special operation forces were known to be harsh and violent, but it did serve a purpose. Hopefully these cops would just comply gently. The pilot lower the transports towards the surface, and broke out of the clouds. Still raining, the co-pilot swept the optical viewer looking for landing locations.

?Hey, Southern Patrol. Merchant convoy here. We?re coming up on our first drop off point. Going to set down, unload some excavators to this guy. If you want, that?d be a fine place to inspect us.? He said. The co-pilot pointed to a small farm ahead. There were three building visible, and four grain silos. The thermal showed several warm moving objects that appeared to be livestock. A dwelling was present, but about four hundred meters away. They would be about 80 kilometers north of Rosh, then.

?Looks like a large gravel area to the east of those barns. Set the transports down there. Sergeant- it?s your show after that.?

?Yes, sir.? She said, and returned to the back. The two transports began slowing and turning a bit to the west, towards the farm and dropping altitude. They skimmed over the top of a tree covered hill and out over a large field of some grain. Still an hour to local twilight, the area was already a dark indigo color as the heavy clouds settled on the area. The rain had not arrived here yet, but the storm seemed to be threatening. Looking at the trees and the crops as they descended, clear gust of wind were present. As they approached the farm, two lights came on in the upstairs of the dwelling.

The pilots extended the landing gear and dust flared around them as they approached the open area and set the two large transports on the ground with a thud. In the rear of the two transports, the SOF teams waited by the door, while the pilot watched to see the reaction of the two speeders.

21. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sith I did mando as best i could. If you know of any better sites, please let me know. Thanks!

IC: Ethan, Jake
    Location; hyperspace

Tearus joined the Blue Flight pilots in glancing towards the new voice and did a double-take.

The person was in the loose security two-tone tunic and trousers that had been all the rage back in the Galactic Republic.

?Osik. Poodoo.? He breathed. Despite the lightsabre, the jetii?kad that the newcomer wore, he was recognising a true child of Mandalore!

Startled for a long moment, he said nothing more, several things falling into place. For a start, being venerated by several of the ground troops for his fighting inside the Imperial bunker, even though he had never even touched down on the planet, made sense now.
    Stupid aruetii really couldn?t tell two Mandalorians apart!

He broke into a heartfelt grin. Since his brethen, and almost himself, had fallen to Vader, he had been alone. ? Mar?e. At last!? He moved to clap hands to the other?s shoulders, and any moment, he felt, he would have to give the ?something in my eye? excuse. ?Dar?solus, vod?verd... No longer alone, a brother warrior...?

Ethan couldn?t help returning the grin and return the gesture ?Bic jate haa'taylir gar. Manda'yaim vod?It?s good to see you brother of Mandalore.? The two Mandalorians clapped their hands on each other?s sholder for for several minutes.

Then Ethan said ?Oya!...Let?s chat!?

TAG: Tearus

IC: (NRC) Khorne Kor

This is Captain Pellaeon of the ISD Chimaera. Grand Admiral Thrawn is unavailable to speak with you, but requests that you be present in person ASAP.?

?Very well? Khorne said calmly as the Shadow Guard strode through the halls of Cloud City. But tell him if this is a trick, he will fall. Remember I wield a power greater than you imagine?? With those words he turned to his companions and said calmly, ?Change of plans. We are going to Carida.?

He and his entourage arrived at his ISD, the Emperor?s Lance. Sitting comfortably in his command chair, he looked around to remember the events of his life. He served with distinction as a shadow stormtrooper and was given the honor toreceive training to become a Royal Guard, his chilldhood dream! For many months he trained at the Imperial Royal Guard Academy on Yinchorr. He was trained in the harsh environment and received intense training that included mastery of the deadly fighting art known as Echani. Forged in the fires of ?The Squill? the arena where the royal guard was trained to fight in pairs to the death! Survival of the Fittest, and he triumphed! After passing his final test, Khorne Kor became an Imperial Royal Guard.

He served with distinction, his loyalty was unshakable. Of course he had a temper, but that is due to his desire to serve the Emperor. Eventually, he was promoted to a member of the Imperial Sovereign Protectors! The elite within the elite! Only the best of the elite Emperor's Royal Guard were specially chosen to become Sovereign Protectors. And he is one of the best. Like all others, he was trained in the Dark Side of the Force. There the Emperor saw potential, and ordered him to be trained as part of the Emperor's Shadow Guard.

Once his training was compete, he divided his time between protecting the Emperor , enforcing his interests, and hunting force users in his name. For these past several months, he was pursuing this girl. This was his last assignment before the Emperor died.

Numb with shock, Kor decided to continue his assignment; he did not know what to do. Over time he gathered together a member of the Imperial Sovereign Protectors and five Royal Guards. They looked to him to ask what to do. And he led them since.

The ship went into hyperspace towards Carida

TAG: any

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Oh, I am feeling the excitement that you generate, again. Remember, if this goes pear-shaped, take the shots, but don?t post the damage.

IC: Zombie Squad (nrcs)

Kevin Tidwell divided his attention between looking left through his canopy at the flanks of one of the transports, where he could see glimpses through the scudding clouds; and checking his instruments. Nothing said that Zombie Flight and the convoy had to be the only two ships in the storm.

The yellow-green civilian vessel looking vaguely insect-like, with modular compartments. He doubted it was of human design, but could not place it.

?Southern Patrol Zerek-Two. How?s it going? We?ll be putting down in just a couple minutes. You can follow us right on in. Let me double check where we?re going first, though.?

?Ah, its been quiet so far.? Tidwell responded, then muted the comlink to talk back to Stark: ?You can open it, but I can tell you now; I completely read that one wrong.?

Behind the captain, the ex-CSF man opened up the earlier message on his screen, which read, ?Ah, you?re breaking up, Telos Patrol, we didn?t get that.?

Stark nodded, his superior had been nowhere near guessing the correct response, but still, ?Awfully coincidental that they are ready to put down the moment we catch up with them, eh, Captain??

?Yeah. Just as it was coincidental that they flew into a storm just at the moment when we could have done a visual ID.?

Tidwell un-muted the comlink, and moments later, he could see, visually, and by instruments, that the merchant vessels were descending rapidly, but on a shallow course.

The pilot dipped his snowspeeder?s nose further to match course and speed, the view around brightening to an odd colour, and the moisture on the outside of the forward port streaming up the glase.
    The turbulence, which they had quickly adapted to, lessened. He got his first good look at the other craft.

?Hey, Southern Patrol. Merchant convoy here. We?re coming up on our first drop off point. Going to set down, unload some excavators to this guy. If you want, that?d be a fine place to inspect us.?

?Copy that, Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel. We will follow you in.? Kevin flicked to intra-squad. ?Crewes, Reese, when they land, we?ll circle once, get the lay of the land, then you two go in. We?ll stay back far enough to cover you. Also, anyone know what colour this is??

?Indigo.? Reese supplied, as he knew she would.

The two transports began slowing and turning a bit to the west, towards the farm and dropping altitude. They skimmed over the top of a tree covered hill and out over a large field of some grain. Still an hour to local twilight, the area was already a dark indigo color as the heavy clouds settled on the area. The rain had not arrived here yet, but the storm seemed to be threatening. Looking at the trees and the crops as they descended, clear gust of wind were present. As they approached the farm, two lights came on in the upstairs of the dwelling.

The T-47s stayed at an altitude of four hundred metres, slowly circling the situation, Tidwell taking the moment to call in.

?Base One from Zerek-Two. Targets have landed, and we are going in to check them out.?

"Copy, Zerek-Two."

?I put our position as-? The Flight Captain re-checked his navigation readouts. ?-eighty klicks north of Rosh.? Though the distance from where the convuy said they were heading, bothered him, he mentally shrugged; if they had crossed space to get here, it was probably close enough.

"Copy that, Zerek-Two. Use all necessary caut- <...static...> I ask your name, rank, and faction? Then I will contin-<...static...>"

Tidwell rapped gloved knuckles on the communicator grille. "This is Zerek-Two, w

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:
    15:09 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters

?Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel? (Squall Four/Five) Gr-177 Transports
    Unidentified Farm, 79km North of Rosh Farming District
    Planet Telos IV

The Wolatarian pilots watched as the perceived customs agents walked towards their transports, weapons drawn on the vidscreen.

?Talk to me; what are they doing?? Came Idai on the commlink.

?Alright we?ve got a craft hovering less than a couple hundred meters away, I think it has a gun on the tail that?s looking at us. Two on foot, splitting a bit. Weapons out, light blasters from the looks of it. Your show, Sergeant.? The pilot said.

?Can one of you come down here?? She asked.

?What??

?I need one of you to meet and greet. Squall five, can you do the same? Your flight suits don?t look as martial. Try to lure them into the hold.? She said. The two lieutenants looked at each other. There was an unwritten rule about those in special operations. Even if they were lower rank, or enlisted; when they were on a mission, they were a de facto commanding general.

?Frak, I?ll go play bait.? Said the co-pilot of the transport. The navigator on the other transport said the same on the comms, and both headed down out of the cockpit to the hold. The doors on the transport were towards the rear on the port and starboard sides; large ramps that lowered, allowing embarked vehicles and personnel to exit quickly.

The pilots wore loose fitting, flame retardant dark green jump suits over their entire body; save for the end of their torso, the portion of the caterpillar like form that functioned as a head. There they wore a thin, form fitting piece of armor, that contained a commlink and a drop down transpisteel visor that provided a heads-up display while in the cockpit.

The SOF team was much better equipped. A jumpsuit in modeled pattern of grays, green and black that shifted light to be non-reflective and blend with the environment during the day. Beneath that layer was a layer of blaster resistant material and composite plates to absorb kinetic impacts. Their molded helmets stretched down their torso into the jump suit for added protection from fragments and blasters. Their heads-up display could be altered to show the view from their weapons, hand launched probes or airborne assets; as well as a thermal view. It had a millisecond reaction layer that could shield against the violent flash of an explosion or stun grenades as well. On the rest of their body, they wore various equipment belts that held magazines, grenades and entry devices. A pack of other essentials was worn on the back.

The SOF team stay back towards the front of the transports as the ramp lowered, lurking in the darkness, behind the heavy armored walls. The co-pilot and the navigator lower the ramps on their transports at roughly the same time and casually strode down only to act surprised when they saw the humans with blasters drawn.

?Whoa, whoa.. Greetings officers. Everything alright?? The co pilot said, moving his arms up in submission. ?This isn?t a hijacking is it??

24. OrrionCarn

OrrionCarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2010
    IC: Astella Soilding, Zaq Soilding (nrc),Weequays (nrcs), Nar Shaddaa Landing Fields

Astella?s head was lowered, her brother was going to drop her back on Naboo after only three days for her own protection he had meant. Though in reality, she had messed up and Zaq didn?t want to deal with it. He was always like that. Something went wrong he took the full blame and rectified the problem, in this case taking the blame with the credits and sending his sister back to Naboo. Taking the blame and rectifying the problem. Her.

"She can sign on with me," Switek said. Astella held back a surprised, and relief filled gasp. At least she didn?t have to face her parent?s again, and in a way prove her father right that she couldn?t handle it. "I can guarantee she probably won't be doing that again"

Zaq glanced from Switek to Astella and back again, ?I?ll consider it.? his voice was brash. Surely he would feel more relaxed if Astella were safe on the peaceful world of Naboo, and not with a man they had just met. But Zaq also felt like she could learn something she assumed. If he wasn?t going to truly consider it as an option, he wouldn?t have said it.

After Zaq and Switek had settled a deal in taking half the credits for the damage, the group moved towards the Weequays to gather what credits they had on them. Astella could only suppress a laugh with Switek?s phrase, ?MEERIAN VICE. Freeeeze.? he leaned over and whispered, Astella trying and partly failing at keeping her expression serious, ?Always wanted to say that.?

Zaq nodded and grabbed the first Weequay closest to him and began to question him.

----

OOC: You can work out what happens next, Sithy. All I could really come up with on short notice.

Tag: Sithy

25. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Sheeal

?This is Zerek-Two, who on Fornax is this?
    "Get off the line!?

?I am the General of the Kryat Dragon Brigade and the Karabbac Fleet of the Alliance! You have no right to treat me this way!? Sheeal snarled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.