main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ella

The teenager felt a brief surge ofemotion from Kelnica as Lyoth interrupted, turning back in mid-stride to look down at her.

"Ella, I would wish for you to accept my offer to become your master. I have spoken to the Council, and they agree you deserve a Master."

Ella's thoughts were in turmoil, and she covered her confusion with, "I see what you did there; you changed the subject." Lyoth for her master! It was what she had always wanted...since, since all those others that had come to watch her fight, had disappeared, never to return.

She sensed Kelnica's shock, and no wonder; based on the others, he probably now had the life expectancy of a soap waveskimmer.

I will protect you, Master. She determined. "Yes, Master. I accept! I still want to know where our transport is though."

Tag: all

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    GM POST

OOC: It is Christmas, SO MERRY CHRISTMAS, but that may be why not many people are getting on. Maybe after, we will get back. And good work, Sith_I_5, and Guthriam Lah!

IC: Kelnica Tunus
    Jedi Temple

Kelnica heard Miia ask her what was she to do about and she just rolled her eyes. She didn?t think that Kelnica was just talking to her. Kelnica then turned to Lyoth and Ella, where they were speaking to each other. Kelnica hadn?t thought about it, but she herself wanted an apprentice, someone to teach. She avoided their eyes, angry and trying to not think of Master Norran. She never knew what had happened, and still didn?t.

Lyoth, knowing that Ella?s reaction was going to be good, didn?t think that she would still be asking about the ship. ?Apprentice, the Council has spoken to me privately, and they tell me that a pilot, who is not well known, was suggested by the Supreme Chancellor. The Council hasn?t had the chance to actually meet him, but they rely on us to decide if he is actually not a spy. Also, updates from Dayeeion have come.?

DAYEEION UPDATES

General Grevious has been announced as Lord Grevious, and has taken control of Dayeeion, making sure that all former Village Leaders are dealt with accordingly. Most of the leaders led the attack against the Confederacy, and perished. One Village Leader, Leader Kamos, has unknown whereabouts. Traitors to the Confederacy will be branded enemies, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Lyoth turned to his apprentice, looking her eyes. ?I trust you know that this makes this mission much harder. But us as Jedi have a right to protect this planet, and we will!?

TAG: anyone

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Character Sheet
    Name: Ewlla Iillor
    Species: Corellian human
    Profession/Occupation: Lieutenant in the Judicial Forces of the Grand Republic
    Appearance: (height, weight, etc...) Slim, caucasian, black hair tied in a bun, great legs.
    Short Bio: Some years before the Clone Wars kicked off, she was a newly graduated Ensign, holidaying on Tatooine. Together with the mysterious twi'lek, Mitch Nifesta, she saved the planet from an invasion of killer droids.
    4-7 years after Order 66, she will be the captain of the Immobiliser 418 heavy cruiser, Huntress. This game, if it runs for any length, will be used to create more back story for her.

Anything else to add: Has an interest in ancient languages. Has an "Uncle Mitch".

BEHIND THE SCENES
    Featured RPF games:
    Galaxy at War III: Schism of the Sith
    Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator

[b]IC: Ella Kittie, Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor[/b]

Ella listened to her new master.

"[color=blue][i]Apprentice, the Council has spoken to me privately, and they tell me that a pilot, who is not well known, was suggested by the Supreme Chancellor. The Council hasn?t had the chance to actually meet him, but they rely on us to decide if he is actually not a spy.[/i][/color]"

"Master Kenobi believes politicians are not to be trusted." Ella revealed innocently, noticing that up ahead, behind one of the thick pillars on the right, a couple were having a heated discussion.

The taller of the pair was a pale twi'lek in monastic-style tan hooded robes, while his shorter companion was a dark-haired woman in the navy blue tunic, skirt and boots of the Judicial Forces. Ella had seen plenty of officers in that uniform on the Republic Assault Ship, so the trousered version at least, was familiar to her.

"[color=blue][i]Also, updates from Dayeeion have come.[/i][/color]" Her master continued, oblivious.

Ella pulled her datapad out of her tunic, and snapped open the matt black clamshell design. "Yes, Master. General Grevious has overrun the planet, and been declared 'Lord'." She summarised aloud from the text scrolling down the screen.

"[color=blue][i]I trust you know that this makes this mission much harder. But us as Jedi have a right to protect this planet, and we will![/i][/color]"

Her understanding of the Jedi Code was that they had a [i]duty[/i] to protect the planet, not a "right", but if Lyoth was going to be her master, she decided she wasn't going to criticise every little thing that he said. [i]Most things[/i]. She smiled.
    "Much harder, Master?" She echoed, "General Grevious has control of Dayeeion, and there are, like, five of us. Six if we count the pilot."

She had a sense that the woman she had seen arguing at the side, had just been turned round and propelled into her group as they passed. "[color=royalblue]And I'm with you too![/color]" The new person interjected, as Padawan Kittie put a hand on her shoulder to help her up. "[color=royalblue]Thanks.[/color]"

"No problem. Who are you?" Ella enquired politely, still walking with the others. She glanced back towards the twi'lek she had seen before, but he had disappeared.

"[color=royalblue]Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor, Judicial Forces of the Grand Republic.[/color]" The woman introduced, composing herself and falling into step to the right of the new padawan, both hands clasped behind her back. "[color=royalblue]Our ship, the [i]Darth Unlucky[/i], is waiting in the main hangar. No-one seems to be greeting the ships down there, so I decided to come meet the Jedi Action Group in person.[/color]"

"Jedi [i]Mission[/i] Group."

"[color=royalblue]Whatever.[/color]" Iillor waved a hand dismissively.

The teen, starting to bounce like a youngling with a new speeder bike, indicated Lyoth and blurted her news: "Master Wahritht is my new master!"

Iillor fl

4. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I am currently speaking with someone who is taking up General Grevious. Sorry I didn?t reply, but DRL Has been getting me.

IC: Kelnica Tunus, Lyoth, Julim, and Grinder

"Much harder, Master? "General Grevious has control of Dayeeion, and there are, like, five of us. Six if we count the pilot." Ella told Lyoth, as he tried to calm his fried nerves. He could relax on the ship. But the question Ella had raised was a good one. What about this pilot the Chancellor had assigned them? Lyoth never had personally trusted the Chancellor, mostly because on one mission, the Chancellor had actually personally ordered his troops to flee the planet. Without him. The Council had spoken to him, telling him it was a mistake, but Lyoth also felt like the Chancellor was?someone that shouldn?t be given power. As he marched along, Kelnica stood beside him, giggling with Julim.

Kelnica had ignored most of the ongoing conversations, flirting with Julim. As she coaxed his neck, she suddenly felt someone poking her in the back. She whirled around to see a young man. She had no idea who he was, and let her hand drop from Julim?s neck and onto her lightsaber. ?No no, madam Jedi. I am Grinder, a fellow pilot serving now for the Republic. I have been waiting, with no avail to speak with anyone. I am waiting for anyone-HEY wait! Is that Ewlla Iillor? I have heard of you! Nice to meet you!?

TAG: Jedi Mission Group

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Ella Kittie, Jedi Temple corridor.

Both females, being at the rear of the Jedi Mission Group, stopped in their tracks when the human male appeared out of literally nowhere between themselves and jab Kelnica in the back.

She reacted predictably, turning and dropping her hand from Julim's neck, to her lightsabre.

"No no, Madame Jedi." The man protested, "I am Grinder, a fellow pilot serving now for the Republic. I have been waiting, with no avail to speak with anyone. I am waiting for anyone-HEY wait! Is that Ewlla Iillor? I have heard of you! Nice to meet you!"

Iillor looked suspiciously at the newcomer. "Hello person who appears out of nowhere. So where have you heard of me?" To be fair, her Uncle Mitch could disappear in a flash, but his excuse was that he was a self-proclaimed Extra-ordinary Powered Entity; what was this guy's excuse?

Ella looked on. She thought Grinder's ability, whether natural or the benefit of a camouflage suit or personal shield, it would be useful on Dayeeion.
    She looked aside at the officer. "In answer to your question, Knight Julim Kondar is in charge of this mission. Hey guys, a lift!"

She called the group's attention to to the turbolift they were passing, if they wanted to visit the hangar to get their new ship. "Lieutenant, is Mr Grinder the pilot of our vessel?"

"I make it a policy not to employ pilots named after parts of coffeine machines."

Tag: Grinder, the JMG

6. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: I have been accepted to take on the role of Grevious, as such I will be posting for him later tonight. I would now but I have a bit of gamers block so I'm stuck with half a post right now, should be up tonight sorry for the delay.

7. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    IC: Grevious

Lord Grevious looked around the makeshift HQ that his droids had made, he then was about to sit when a battle droid came up to him "Gener.... I mean Lord Grevious, We have just gotten conformation of two more ships arriving. They are sending down the troops." Grevious looked at the droid then ordered "When they arrive kill all of the natives, no kill all but a few." He lookede at the monitors as it went through immages of different villages, one showed a small group of natives that were throwing rocks and spears at the cammera, not doing any damage. "Leave that group alive and bring them to me"

TAG: The native character (sorry forgot your name), GM

OOC: I was wanting to do a longer post but couldn't think of how to flesh this out, also I'm going on holiday for a week be back next Monday

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Ewlla Iillor, Ella Kittie, Jedi Temple corridor.

The Judicial Forces officer joined the teenager in the turbo lift, and found herself returning the earlier favour, supporting the Palawan?s elbow as she almost collapsed.

?Are you alright?? The older woman asked, a concerned look on her face, while the door, ignored behind her, sealed and the left began to descend.

Leaning against the cool wall, her breath shallow, Ella murmured, almost to herself. ?I, I felt a disturbance in the Force. Like a million oysters looked up and cried in startled indignation: ?what do you mean, kill all the natives??? She eventually looked up. ?I fear something terrible is going to happen.?

?Where? Here? Or on Dayeeion?? Ewlla was still holding onto the girl, although she looked stable enough now.

The lift pinged its arrival, drawing Kittie?s attention. As the doors parted, she saw the Great Hangar laid out before them, and glanced back into the lift, confirming that her master was not with them. She paled.
    ?Oh, this is bad. Master Lyoth is not going to be happy that I came on ahead without his permission.?

The officer impatiently waved the girl?s concern away. ?Oh never mind that; what?s going to happen on Dayeeion??

Tag:All

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    ooc: I will post a GM post later on tonight, and I ask anyone to suggest this to their friends. Also, great start SnipeHunter!

10. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Kelnica Tunus, Julim Kondar, Lyoth, and Grinder

"Hello person who appears out of nowhere. So where have you heard of me?" Ewlla asked Grinder, who was momentarily struck. How could she not remember that one time they had met, when she had asked his help on a small problem, the problem being that she needed to get access from several Hutts to get onto a planet. Before he could reply, a teenager, very young, stepped from out of the shadow of Ewlla, and spoke to him very directly.

"In answer to your question, Knight Julim Kondar is in charge of this mission. Hey guys, a lift!" He nodded as he looked through the group wondering who in the world he was. He saw her gesturing to the turbolift, speaking as she walked, "Lieutenant, is Mr Grinder the pilot of our vessel?"

?I make it a policy not to employ pilots named after parts of caffeine machines." He said, and Grinder was stuck speechless. But the Chancellor had told him he was to be employed. He started to object when Kelnica looked at, angry at the matter.

?So you happen to have been lying this whole time? I feel that you have disrespected the Council and the Order as a whole. If I didn't have an important matter to attend at this moment, I would be shipping your butt of this place faster than you could whip out that blaster and shoot me!? Kelnica angrily told him, Julim patting her back while Lyoth stared on fearfully. He knew she was using anger.

Lyoth turned to the turbolift to see his apprentice going up it with the Commander. She had just become his apprentice and was now leaving them. He leaped for the doors as it soared up, but missed slightly. Then, as if a shudder went across the whole order, Lyoth collapsed, shivering. Kelnica was shaking, gripped Lyoth who was leaning against the wall. Grinder looked on in shock, and started to back away. He was going to speak to the Chancellor, and then he was going to lead this mission, he thought angrily.

TAG: Sith_I_5, Guthriam_Lah, Others

IC: Former Village Leader Kamos and Ri'aak Teirihin

Kamos stood over the destroyed village of another of his village. Wet tears spilled down his face as he reached fo his spear. His anger was being pushed over the edge as he watched a droid kick a body, then make a robotic laugh. Kamos might had never seen one of these droids before, had never seen this technology, but he sure would fight to the death. The droid turned to him, one of the last things he would do as the spear went through his robotic chest. Two other droids looked at him, angry robotic voices. But this time he was not alone. Behind him came several angry villagers, their blue skin flushed dark in anger. As they attacked, Kamos noticed the his other men were attacking the HQ that the supposed ?Lord Grevious? has created. Kamos would let his men fight alone though.

He shifted through the city, his footsteps crunching on the hardened and burned grass. The wind blew at his face as he wished he could call on his cousins in the other country, separated from him since the Great Burning of the Bridge. They had armies in great masses, and were strong. He looked to the stars, often wondering what was out there, what magical force had killed his wife, had ended his son's and daughter-in-law's life. Now he hoped the magical force would help him find his grandson and save them.

TAG: SnipeHunter

11. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    Name: Lark Taron (Codename Sky) 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper
    Race: Mandalorian
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Appearance: Average Clone Armor with stripes of green and the armor looks somewhat like Commander Cody's
    Weapon: Ion Rifle
    Personality: somewhat fierce and times reliably plus he makes a great leader
    Weapons: Two Blaster Pistols and a Iron polearm
    Bio: After the death of his dad in 24 BBY he decided to join the clones in the cause to defeat the separatist

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Just wanted everyone to know their current status. Also, I want to introduce a NEW character. And, I am so proud to be GM of this game, with all these great players.

Jedi Mission Group

Leader ? Julim Kondar (GM Controlled Until Return)
    Kelnica Tunus (GM Controlled and Cannot Be Killed)
    Lyoth Wahrithit (KnightFrOmOssus Controlled ? Status Known and Is Posting)
    Miia Norerre (Guthriam_Lah ? Hasn't Posted in Days)
    Ella Kittie (Sith_I_5 Controlled)

Clone Troopers

Lark Taron-Codename Sky (HairyWookie12 Controlled)
    Hawk (GM Controlled Until Return)

Others

Grinder (GM Controlled and May Die)
    Ewlla Iillor (Sith_I_5 Controlled)

Dayeeion Natives

Ri'aak Teirihin (KnightFrOmOssus Controlled)
    Kamos (GM Controlled And Cannot Be Killed)

Separatists
    General Grevious (SnipeHunter Controlled)

And to further the game, may I present a new character unto the stage, someone who actually is another Sith to bother Grevious. She shall come in the next update.

IC: Hawk

Currently Resting in MedBay)

Hawk watched as the new recruit walked into the Med Bay, examining around. Hawk just looked away, scratching his neck as he angrily wished he was out of here. Last he remembered, his brothers had fallen to two enemies, and then he woke up here, being told he was going on another mission.

He hated missions, and right now he hated the recruit. He probably had alive brothers. At that, Hawk raised up and spoke. ?Hey, you, what are you and I doing here? Me personally, don't know!?

TAG: HairyWookie12

13. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: I'm sorry, I should have something because I am a little confused at what is happening.

14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Right now everyone is discussing everything on the plan, and Ella left her master without telling him, and Grinder has been found to be a fake. Once Sith_I_5 posts something we can move on. You may speak with Julim as you please, because I am controlling him. :) Hope that "unstuck" you.

15. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    OOC: I still have a few questions, like, where are we? are we still in the Jedi Temple? and I am a little confused at whats happening here
    Was Lyoth trying to get away from Kelnica? or was he just trying to stop the turbo lift and get in before it left?

16. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    He noted Ella was leaving without them and leaped for the door to open it, but didn't reach it time. As to not make this filled with OOC's, should we take this to the PM's? Don't want to clutter it up. :)

17. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Sky

Lark wandered around MedBay. He just liked to walk around for he had been told of a mission he was going on with a guy named Hawk. Suddenly a man called to him apparently shouted at him for some odd reason,
    "Hey! Yeah you come over here!" the man yelled. Lark came slowly, then sped up. He stepped straight in front the angry man and talked.

"Yes sir? You called for me."
    "Course I called for you... Are you going on the mission to Dayeeion with us?"
    "I believe so sir."
    "Well, that is a YES or NO soldier!
    "Um, yes sir."
    "Good, walk with me. There has been a alot stuff going on around here soldier. My brothers... They're...."
    "Dead, right?"

There was a slight pause then the man spoke...

TAG: spycoder9

OOC: Sorry if I did ot capture Hawk correctly, that plus this is what my character looks like:
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/6/6b/Clone_Jet_Trooper.jpg/393px-Clone_Jet_Trooper.jpg]

18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Hawk
    Med Bay, Walking with Sky

The boy was being much like the other Noobs, as he called them were. Now the boy was being nosy, prying in his business. But like most, he was a brother, ever how distant, and he knew the kid was trying to be kind. Hawk turned to him, his face a piece of slate, cold and hard.

?They were murdered. I almost died. It was......a different time, different place. You boy, where are your brothers? I know you got to have some? Unless the died, like mine?? Hawk looked to the boy.

TAG: HairyWookie12

19. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia watched and listen as one stranger pops in, name Ewlla Iillor. and then another stranger who pops in by the name of Grinder. Miia didn't really know theses strangers, now that she that of it, she really didn't know anybody in this group. She watched as Ella Kittie and Ewlla got in the torbolift and left "We will take the next ride" she said, to Lyoth who tried to stop the torbolift so they could get on.
    She turned to the man Grinder "If your not our Pilot, then who are you?" She asked

TAG: spycoder9

20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Grinder and Julim

?Who I am? I AM your pilot! I just don't see what is going on!? he shouted back at the Jedi, the loud one with black hair glaring at him.?Like I said, I will escort your butt out of here-?

?Shut up! I am your pilot, LADY! Now where did that girl go?? he asked, and they all looked around. She was gone, along with Ewlla. Julim turned to Miia, who was watching Grinder. He shook his head, telling her she shouldn't be surprised. This man must be a poser, he thought, and then opened his lightsaber. Kelnica opened hers too, aiming it at Grinder.

?Wha-? Grinder shouted, and then he started backing away. Ignoring the Jedi, he turned to Miia, a begging face. ?Please, tell them I am your pilot. You can sense the truth in words!?

TAG: Anyone, Guthrim_Lah

21. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia could sense fear coming from Grinder as he backed away from Julim and Kelnica both aiming their activated lightsabers at the man "Enough, violence is not the way of the Jedi" She said calmly to them both.
    "Grinder," She said, getting his attention "Who told you you were our pilot? Where did you land your ship? what is its name?"

TAG: Anyone, spycoder9

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Grinder, Kelnica, and Julim

After hearing the woman calm down the other Jedi, Grinder calmed down. The first question was the one he decided to answer first.

?Who told you you were our pilot?? she asked. Grinder knew this one right off the bat.

?Chancellor Palpatine,? he answered.

?Where did you land your ship??

?In the Jedi Temple Hangar.?

And finally, ?What is its name??

?The Interrogator.? After finally answering, Kelnica laughed out loud, her lips stuck out. Julim put his hands on her shoulder, though he had a grin too. This man here had never interrogated someone in his life.

TAG: Guthrim_Lah

23. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norrere

Ignoring Kelnica's laughing "I believe he is telling the truth" She said to the other two and then spoke to Grinder "If its alright with you, I would appreciate it if you took me to your ship" She paused for a sec "Oh, and one more thing, I would like to know why you asked for me to help you convince Lyoth and Kelnica that you are telling the truth when you know that the Jedi can sense when someone is telling the truth?"

TAG: spcoder9

24. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Grinder, Kelnica, and Julim

After hearing her question, he looked to her again. ?Because such a lovely lady like yourself looked like she knew something, unlike those two. What is up with them? And yes, I will take all of you to the ship, once we have everyone gathered. The girl ran off. I personally think we-?

DING

The turbolift was open, and Lyoth jumped inside. Kelnica and Julim followed, Grinder following along. He turned back to the Jedi woman, motioning for her to follow. This was the way to the ship.

TAG: Guthrim_Lah, Sith_I_5, others

25. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Lark Taron

Sky looked straight into the cold, angry eyes of Hawk then looked at the floor and stated,

"If I said my sister and father died in the Virgillian Civil War right before I came here, you probably would not believe me...
    "Kid, we've all our hardship but... Damn thats rough." Hawk did not feel that bad for Sky, for he himself had problems with his life.

"Um, I gotta' go do something."
    So the noob runs off. Not a surprise... Well, alone again; and maybe forever.... Hawk had thought.

Lark ran through the may halls of MedBay trying to find a alone corridor to think of all the crap that has happened in the past few years and what most recently has been done... Shoulda' just been a frickin' Neo-Crusader like my old man. Sky thought when he got to a lone corridor.

TAG: spycoder9/anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.