main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM Approved!

Name: Darten Forlon
    Race: Kel Dor
    Homeworld: Dorin
    Apperance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100219214057/starwars/images/2/2e/Gnost-Dural.jpg
    Weapons: DC-15a aide arm blaster pistol
    Personality: Outgoing, Humorous, Takes his Job Seriously, Intrepid,
    Bio: Darten was born, and grew up on Dorin. When he was old enough he became a reporter for the locale news station on Dorin. He eventually got good enough to leave Dorin, and head to Coruscant where he joined the Galactic News Network. He became a field reporter. When the Clone Wars began he was the first reporter to jump up, and volunteer for action.

[b]
    IC: Darten Forlon
    [i]GNN Transport, Dayeeion[/i][/b]

Darten Forlon sat in a comfy chair in the transports lounge, with a datapad and some Phlimsi in his lap. He was working on a news report that he was writing, and making notes on the phlimsi. His report was some final notes on his last story before he sent it off to GNN head quarters. He wrote [i]Some Civilizations believe that that the Republic itself is corrupt, but so are the Separatists. I spoke with a citizen of one of these worlds and he said this, "After the war ends a new government with new leaders will need to be installed. The Republic is proving to be just as corrupt as the Separatists. No matter who wins something needs to change." With this taken into light it makes one think. Are we really fighting for Peace and Justice, or our we fighting to just make our Government on top? Is this what we want to be remembered fo-[/i]

Darten was interrupted when an alarmed sounded signaling that the ship was about to reach its destination. He dropped the datapad, and phlimsi on the table, and ran to the bridge. Darten dropped down into the Pilot seat. Sitting in the co-pilot seat next to him was the droid that served as his co-pilot. Darten pulled down on a lever, and ship slowed from lightspeed. Orbiting the planet Dayeeion was a Republic Assualt Cruiser. This was his destination. As the ship got closer Darten slapped on the comms, and hailed the ship.

"Republic Assault Cruiser, this is Darten Forlon representing GNN. Requesting permission to dock in your hangers?" Darten slapped back off the comms, and waited for an answer.

[b]Tag: spycoder9[/b]

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Update tomorrow. Dayeeion players, ignore last post. Some problems with it. I will fix it up tomorrow. Thanks, and sorry for the wait!

3. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    The Interrogator

Medical Officer Hno, Apprentice Ella Kittie, ARC Trooper Hawk

The Chief Medical Officer Hno rushed through procedures to save the child resting in his hands. In all his life as a Medical Officer, he had never felt this much worry, this much despair, as he felt in this room. The young girl?s chocolate brown hair lay on the table, a small bit of blood matting her hair. Her eyes were aqua, so aqua that he actually had to stop for a moment to realize they were open. A small smirk popped on her pale lips, as Hno smiled back at her. Patting her shoulder, he told her to stay still. The child nodded as she understood.

?Hit your head a little hard didn?t you?? his voice was warm and welcoming, and the smile on his lips was genuine, unlike most of the doctors running around the galaxy. Ella tried to speak, but her voice was scratchy and hoarse. Handing her a small glass of water, he let her sip a little. She sputtered water from her mouth, splattering it on his sleeve. He shook his head nonchalantly as she kept sipping. After a few more sips, she stopped.

?I would think so, c-considering that the Witch Woman tossed me against the wall!? Ella sputtered, talking quickly and making motions with her hands. Hno smiled, reaching into a small cabinet to pull out a small thermometer. He scanned her forehead with it, glancing at the results. He was shocked to find that not only was her not one hundred and three degrees, but it was also below one hundred. ?What?? Ella smiled, ?What is it?? Hno stared up at her, hiding his shock and surprise in his smile.

?N-nothing,? Hno stuttered only at the very start, and Ella looked at him slyly. ?I?m a Jedi, Doctor, no need to worry about fast recovery. I don?t know why everyone was so worried. Just slipped into unconsciousness a tiny bit,? Ella spoke calmly now, no shudder in her voice. Hno decided he didn?t need to hide his shock, so just let his jaw hang open. Ella rolled her eyes, wondering what century this Doctor had come from. ?So. . .when we starting this mission?? she asked, putting her hands on the end of the chair as she planned to get up.

?You just got hit in the head! You have no reason to even get up from here-? Hno was cut off in shock as Ella stood from the chair, fast too. ?I need to find ?Master Kelnica? and beat the living stuffing out of her,? then Ella looked up at the Doctor, ?Master Lyoth said that I don?t need to say things like **** and **** but hey, who gives a **** anyway? So, what?s up with the suit?? she asked, glancing from his face to his armored suit.

?You are not going anywhere! And watch the language!? Hno shouted at Ella, who was opening the door to leave. She cast a final glance at his direction, offered a wink, and was off. Hno realized he was blushing, and looked at his suit. He didn?t understand why the officers of the Interrogator needed to wear these humiliating outfits, but he didn?t want to argue and lose his job. But with little hormonal teens like this girl sometimes made him lean toward that direction.

Ella was running down the corridors, lost partly. She wished she had mapped out this entire ship, like the other apprentice had mapped out. . .well, partially she didn?t particularly know. But he mapped something out alright, and jealousy rippled through her. But Master Lyoth was always there, would always be there to comfort her. As she followed corridors, she approached a familiar looking hallway. With a hand. Just a gloved hand. She shrieked, her shrill scream echoing through the hallways. Doctor Hno was behind her, but he stopped also. ?Droid bolts!? he cursed running into the room.

Walking in slowly, Ella witnessed chaos going on. An ARC trooper stood there, gripping a stump of a hand, moaning and groaning. And then there was Master Lyoth standing there. Ella walked to him, laying a comforting hand on his shoulder. ?Master,? she gasped, then wrapped her arms around his neck, ?Help me get h

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Kar Davro

"Thank you master." Kar said bowing, he was very appreciative of the Mon Cal's attempt at consoling him. "If you don't mind though I think I'll just go check on Kelnica. I owe her that much, it's my fault that she lost control in the first place." he added, his tone firm and sincere, he was taking credit where it was due, if he had been able to keep control himself none of this would have happened, he would have stayed conscious and Kelnica wouldn't have ended up slamming Ella into a wall. "I need to see if there is anything I can do to get through to her before it's too late." he added his his eyes narrowing in focus, he could tell even from this distance that Kelnica's mind was a total mess. "If you will excuse me master." he added bowing once more and walking down the remaining corridors to the brig.

As he reached the entrance to the brig he felt a strong chill go up his spine, the dark side had finally gotten the foothold it needed on the ship, Kar couldn't allow it to continue, he needed to act now, and fast. He walked briskly down the narrow hallway between the cells, he eventually made it to Kelnica.

"Knight Kelnica." Kar said in a similar tone to the one he had used with Julim. "I need you to look me in the eyes and focus. Now listen, if you don't regain control the least you could expect is expulsion from the Jedi Order. You injured a padawan in a frantic attempt to help another who had simply passed out. You assaulted and nearly slew an officer of the Grand Army of the Republic, and you have allowed the dark side of the Force to warp your perception of the issues at hand." he said staring directly at the fallen Jedi Knight, and fallen she was, she looked like a mess, much alike to the mind that lay within her head. "Now listen to me." he added and with this he dropped the ray shield on the door and entered, closing it behind him. He then stretched out with all his feeling and formed a cocoon around Kelnica, he then focused it more around her head, holding it in place firmly, yet with a comfort to it. "If you do not control yourself the dark side will gain the upper hand in the mission to come, and too many people will die in the process, and that will be entirely on your hands, because you will not have been there to guard and protect, as is the way of the Jedi." he said, empowering his voice with the Force. "You cannot allow yourself to fall victim to the madness that has taken hold of you, take back control and show it just what it means to truly be a Jedi." he added, trying as hard as he could could reach into the depths of Kelnica's mind, reach to what was still there of the real her.

TAG: Julim, Kelnica

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I couldn?t have Best GM without everyone playing here. I want to give a big hand to all of you for making me the GM I am! Now let me crack open a can of update!

Kelnica Tunus

Kar had arrived. Two clone troopers guarded the electromagnetic prison that Kelnica rested in. Both of them eyed the apprentice with apprehension, their thoughts of Jedi forever tarnished by Kelnica?s actions. But he had something about him, a way of him in the air, that caused them to let him pass. Kelnica looked at him, offering a small, weak smile at him. The he hit her with his strong words. ?Apprentice Davro, do you know what kept me from attacking the Captain?? she asked him, one small tear rolling off her nose.

?You did, Kar, you did. The pontite crystal, I-I don?t deserve it!? she screamed suddenly, throwing the crystal to him, ?My master. He can?t be dead. He never was dead. He couldn?t have been.? she sobbed loudly, holding her knees to her chin. ?I will have to leave the Order. I will have to give up my saber. But I will go down fighting, Kar,? Kelnica told him, wiping her tears from her cheeks as she looked up at him. ?Do you have anyway to let me out? I will help all of you, Kar, I will help you,? she sighed.

TAG: Bills

Julim Kondar

Julim decided Kelnica would be better off talking to the apprentice. He had a way about him, a calmling way, that set anyone to ease. Julim the realized he could have been part of the reason Kelnica snapped. Their love. It didn?t need to be there. The thought jerked his heart apart, tore it into pieces, but he must accept it. The only way for her to recover was for her to forget her attachments. How could he have shucked any of his teachings? Making his way to the hangar, he started to prepare his starfighter. Clone troopers were gearing up and loading on larger ships, preparing to take the world by storm.

He wished the others would hurry and arrive.

TAG: None

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"You are not beyond redemption yet Kelnica." Kar said, he then used the Force to firmly place the pontite crystal back in her hand. "Of anyone you are most deserving of this crystal, you need it the most out of everyone on this vessel, and you are the one who will be able to bring the best out of it." Kar said smiling. "Now please, pull yourself together, we need you not as some common soldier, you were trained to be the best that you could be as a Jedi, and the Republic, if not the galaxy, needs you now more than ever." he added, and with that he placed his hand over that which he had placed the pontite in. "Now, if you want to mend what you have done you're going to have to prove it to everyone, but most of all to yourself, what would your master say if he saw you now? He would say be strong, take responsibility for what you have done, and do everything in your power to make it right again." Kar continued, confident in what he said, knowing that every time he had ever messed up, he always heard the voices of those who had passed in his life telling him not to let it dominate him, but to overcome it. "Yes, you have royally messed up, yes it will take a lot to get you back into the good graces of those on board, but I know you can do it, you may doubt yourself, but I know that if you were not meant to be a Jedi, you would have never stepped one foot inside the Temple." Kar said. "Besides, something bad was bound to happen on this mission, that's why I was sent, Master Windu could sense that the dark side was already working on the crew, so you were being sabotaged anyway." Kar said trying to lighten the situation. "Now we should get..." Kar said, then it hit him, a wave of sheer fury and hatred. "On second thought we might want to stay here right now. I don't think Ella is quite as calm as I would have hoped."

TAG: Kelnica

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chana Taka - Dayeeion Forests

Screaming!

Chana stood up on her branch, almost growling. There was NO WAY, that they should have been followed so quickly. She was being allowed no chance to deal with current events. Where had that other fool gone?

She looked down, and she saw some of the others quickly come running in her direction. "Healer, where are we going?" one woman asked. The started to climb the trees, trying to keep up. Chana leaped down, spear in hand, the other tucked in her belt, as she grabbed the woman.

"Are we going to leave them?" one man asked, his voice echoing the shock that he felt at such a thing. Yet, he was following her, not back there. Chana shook her head.

"NO. YOU are leaving them. You, take the others inside the forest and hide. The evil will have to slow inside the trees. Stay low, and let the evil pass. Wait for the darkness to hide and move, if you must."

Chana pulled up her armband, and then she quickly turned, and began running back into the area where she heard the sounds. As she did, she began to open her pouch and grab a globfruit.

The thick sticky sap within the pods made the evil ones slow to move, or even stop if she hit the correct ones. It slowed them down, and damaged them. Perhaps, she could buy the others time to run. She was fast, and could dance within the tree branches. If the Goddess was with her, she could stay out of reach of the evil one with the cutting sword of light.

Chana came close to the area where the others were running from. She chose the most dangerous threat..and then lobbed a globfruit at it, hoping that it would stick the threat for at least a moment. Even the thing with many arms would have to take time to get loose, without the loosening oil.

"ARRAAAHHHEEEOOOOOOO!!"

Chana gave a war cry to the others, as she pointed into the trees, and then took off running, so as to not make herself a standing target. She pulled another fruit, and threw it.

If she was going to die, then she would do so, as a Daughter of the Mountains, helping the others to escape, no mater how terrified she was. They had destroyed her village. Her healing skills had failed her when it mattered most.

Revenge would almost feel good right now.

TAG: Spycoder9. whoever..

OOC: GRRRRRRR! :(

8. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    GM APPROVED

Name: Lieutenant Zac
    Race: Alpha-Class Advanced Recon Commando Clone Trooper
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Apperance: Looks the same as all his other brothers. To distinguish himself, he usually let's his, brown, hair grow and makes it into a Mohawk. Tanned skin and brown eyes. Approximately 5'11 in size and a solid 185 pounds.
    Weapon: Phase 1 Clone Trooper armor, brown an green with blue strips to indicate his class. DC-17 Hand Blaster, Integrated Miniature Flamethrower(left gauntlet), DC-15 Blaster Rifle, Grenades 10x( 2x Reverse-polarity, 2x EMP, 6x Fragmentation)
    Bio: Zac was intentionally just a standard ARC clone trooper. However, as time went on, and his training began, Zac became a very strategic leader who thought outside the box. He also grew to like the way Jedi's operated and led. However, he became an outspoken advocate. Questioning his orders, an independent soldier and not some cannon fodder. As the years went by, Zac was given his Lieutenant stripes. Before he knew it, the Clone Wars began and he was shipped to Dayeeion on the Interrogator cruiser...

I'll also be taking over the Character Ella Kittie also.

9. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre
    The Interrogator

"Of course we have a way of stopping the pain," Miia said to the Doctor, "But since you don't care enough about this trooper to get your medical items, I guess I will do your job you." then she reached out with the force to his stump from where she stood.
    when she reached out with the force she sensed his pain immediately, she took a moment to find all the nerves that caused him so much pain and numbed them through the force, now that he was no longer feeling any of the pain, she knelt down, grab the troopers by the shoulders with her hand and brought him up on hid feet.
    "Now, trooper, I suggest you go to the medical bay and get someone who is actually willing to see that you get medical attention."

TAG: spycoder9

IC:Jevenethi Poctii
    Dayeeion Forests

How could this be? he didn't understand how the monsters could have gotten up to them that fast! and now they where all getting killed! one of them, a white monster swung a blazing green sword at a woman, cutting her on the cheek, luckily, she had rolled away screaming, but the one thing he noticed but the cut on her cheek, was that the blade also burns!

Before he could do anything, the monster had jumped at him, he quickly jumped and rolled out of the way of the green sword and pulled out one of his small axes he had on the back of his belt and threw it at the monster and then grabbed out the other small axe and then ran for the trees.
    He hoped that he could lead this monster away from the others by running a direction they are not.
    before making it into the trees, he picked up a rock the size of his fist and threw it at the monster rather than his second axe, he hoped that he could make the white monster mad enough to chase him, if not, then he would have to continue trying to provoke him.

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Darten let the droid finish with the docking procedures; and he went to the exit ramp. The ship landed with a clank. Darten hit a button on a side panel and the ramp began to lower. Once the ramp was done Darten walked down it with a camera droid following him; camera watching him. When he reached the bottom he pulled a short black stick out of his pocket, and turned towards the camera droid. Darten held the stick up to his mouth. It was a microphone. "This is Darten Forlon with the Galactic News Network. I am here on the Republic Assault Cruiser Interrogator. If you look behind me, there are troops waiting to greet me. Lets go see them."

Darten moved towards the troops with the droid floating behind him. "Greetings from GNN. My name is Darten Forlon. I am here to do a news documentary of you boys in action. Take me to your leader." Darten chuckled, and nodded at the droid. The droid panned to see the rest of the troops and then returned to Darten. "They will be taking me to see the captain in a moment. I will see you on the bridge." The recording faded out. Darten returned the mic to his pocket, and followed the troops to the bridge.

Just outside the bridge Darten stopped before continuing. He his a side button on the droid, and a small head mic popped out. Darten attached it to the side of his head, then nodded to the droid to start up the camera again. "We are just outside the bridge now. In a moment we will be entering through the door into the brain of the beast." A trooper hit a button on a control panel and the door slid open. Darten and the droid entered in, and scanned the room. "This is a rare sight. Normally GNN isn't allowed on the bridge of a Republic Cruiser, but the Chancellor has decided it was time to make an exception.

Darten saw the Captain, and he moved over to greet him. "Hello Captain. I am Darten Forlon with GNN. Thank you for letting me come aboard."

Tag: Spycoder, anyone.

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Update Wednesday or Thursday.

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: I?ve had a long few days, and only a couple of posts have been posted in the last few days. So, please forgive me, and I know I will have a post up tomorrow. Here is one tag for the night.

Nurse Darlia

Her hands wandered around her materials, her lekku shivering slightly. Darlia picked up a thermometer, examined it, then laid it back down in the same position. Her blue skin had a pale tint to it, and Darlia could hear the shouts down the hallways and corridors. Chief Hno?s voice carried the most, and Darlia heard their words. They were coming with an injured trooper, perhaps severely injured. Darlia?s stark white medical suit was perhaps too tight, and she glanced down at it, her former slave self coming out for a moment.

One trooper, brown hair sweaty and perhaps bloody, stumbled into the room, holding his stumped hand with his not stumped hand. Darlia watched the man in pure horror, the man?s expression a noiseless scream. Darlia led him to a medical chair, shouting for other nurses to help. She noticed another woman, a Jedi woman, walk into the room, her eyes covered with a strip of cloth. ?What,? Darlia gripped the man?s hand to stop the bleeding, ?the Fierfek happened?? She glanced up into the Knight?s eyes, offering some sympathy.

TAG: Guthrim

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Chief Medical Officer Hno

BEEP! BEEP!

Ella Kittie heard her complink bleeping, so she knew she must reach down to answer it. The past few moments flashed in her brain like a holo camera. She could see Master Lyoth accepting her as his apprentice. She could remember running off with Captain Iillor, could remember getting scolded for the act. She could remember the lockdown on the Temple for the attack on the lift. She remembered the lightsaber battle moments ago that caused her to be injured and a Knight, Knight Kelnica, to be jailed. Now she stood with her Ongree Master and a Chief Medical Officer Hno, wondering what to do.

BEEP! BEEP!

She really needed to answer that complink.

TAG: Zadann, Knight

Kelnica Tunus, Trooper

?You must go apologize to Ella, for me,? Kelnica told him, sweat dripping from her nose. The two clone trooper guards were getting apprehensive, worried and such. ?Apprentice, get out of the cell,? he spoke sternly, worried now. He glanced from Kelnica to Kar, his hand drifting to his blaster. Aiming it exactly at them, he was stopped as his complink beeped.

He let it down to look at the two of them. ?Apprentice, the Captain said you need to get off this ship and down on the planet pronto. Knight, I wouldn?t think about trying to come.? He stared for a moment, then turned his back to them.

?Kar. Please. Help me,? Kelnica begged, whispering to him.

TAG: Bills

Sergeant Handles

The small group of clone troopers loaded on one of the small ships, led by Sergeant Handles, nicknamed for the handles he had somehow specially molded onto his blasters. Handles and his troopers landed amongst the growing foliage of the forests. As they started to walk out, Handles turned to Lieutenant Zac, who was loading his gun. He and Zac had a deep, personal history, and they actually had fought in other battles.

?Zac, take these two,? Handles pointed to the troopers standing behind him, ?And scour the surrounding area. Make sure there isn?t any trouble.? Handles waited for his friend to reply.

TAG: Zadann

Captain Bringener

The reporter in front of him seem deeply divulged in the bridge of his ship. He greeted himself, and Bringener shook his hand. He had already sent the messages to the Jedi, and hopefully they would get down there with the troopers. He had an eerie feeling leaving them all alone on the planet. Something about that planet was. . .spooky. Bringener examined the man in front of him.

?I greet you, but still, what does the Chancellor want?? Bringener asked, his voice exasperated. Where in the Force was his Tylenol?

TAG: Master

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Knight Kelnica, understand if you feel that you must beg to get my help, you do not understand my presence here at all." Kar said smiling. "Now I need you to swear on your very life that if I take you with me you will maintain your composure, no matter how the other Jedi react, no matter how uneasy the clones may feel, so long as you stay by me I will make sure you don't lose yourself again." he said pressing the crystal even more firmly into the Jedi's palm, it's soothing energy seeping into her skin. "You'll be alright, all you need to do is remember just exactly what it was within you that made you want to be a Jedi in the first place." he added, now wiping away the sweat from her forehead with the cuff of his tunic. "Now follow me, but mind you, if you err for even a second I will send you right back into this cell. I will have no other choice." Kar added sternly, if he didn't know better he swore he was beginning to sound like his old master. "Besides if you give the Council any reason to kick you out of the Order, who will train me?" he added with a grin. "Now follow closely," he whispered, "I may outrank the clones, but that's only a technicality, I won't be able to persuade the other Jedi, or the other crew members unless I can assure them that you can remain calm, and they may only agree if you stay nearby." he added continuing to whisper. "Now get yourself together." he added standing up, he then turned to the clones outside the cell.

"Officers, drop the shield and allow me and Knight Kelnica to leave, I know my presence is requested on the planet, but I need to go contact the Jedi Council immediately, my duty may be to the mission, but my primary mission was to observe and report what has happened on board this ship, as I have not been able to inform the Council of recent occurrences I must go now, and I must bring Kelnica with me so she may better inform them of what events occurred while I was unconscious." he said compellingly. "I will go to the planet's surface only after I have been able to give a report detailed enough to appease Master Windu, is that understood?" he asked, he may only be a padawan, but as he was a Jedi he still outranked these clone troopers, if only by a small margin.

TAG: Spycoder

15. Zadann_MaRanna

Zadann_MaRanna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2009
    IC: Ella Kittie.

She couldn't believe everything. Anything. A Knight had destroyed her. Thrown her to the ground. Knocked her unconscious. All in a haste to 'save' someone? What?

How are you a Knight if you don't take into consideration others?

Ella couldn't say she was angry. Only confused. As her com-link beeped, she thought it was a ringing in her head. Finally she realized what it was and answered.

IC: Lieutenant Zac

The planet was beautiful. It was serene. The forests were so green. It rivaled only Dantooine; but Zac had to admit it beat out the other planet. As he admired, Zac couldn't help but scanning the treeline for the Confederacy. He had heard that they were here. The reason he was here.

So even though the planet was beautiful, it was a monster. Something corrupted and probably heading to destruction. He breathed inside his helmet the tainted air. The droids were stoopas. Nothing more, nothing less. Complete fools. But they were in numbers, and Clone respected the fights.

Handles walked near Zac. He didn't notice until the other trooper spoke.

?Zac, take these two,? Handles pointed to the troopers standing behind him, ?And scour the surrounding area. Make sure there isn?t any trouble.?

"Yes sir," Zac said.

He pulled his DC-15 blaster rifle to his thigh and put his left index finger on the trigger. Nothing safer than a blaster in your hands.

16. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Dayeeion Forests

The path for Chana was clear. Grevious and the others were nowhere near her now, and she had a clear shot to get away and to find shelter. Her father?s camp was out toward the west, a couple of miles out, while other camps lay in the other directions. Of course, she could attack the base, which was defenseless, as of the moment. The different choices were in front of her, and waited for her to make a move.

TAG: Ktala

OOC: Sorry for short post, but I have a headache, and it is a little hard to post. If there are any more problems, PM. Other updates later.

17. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Darten smiled. Or what looked like a Kel Dor smile. "I think you have this slightly confused. This is being done by GNN. We only went through the Chancellor to get this approved. GNN is doing a News Documentary on Our Boys in White. I look forward to working with you on this." Darten's voice though scratchy had all the sounds of joy in it. "Ok so it is time for you to say hello to the Galaxy."

Darten turned towards the camera. "Hello again. This is Darten Forlon. Standing here next to me is Captain Bringener. Hello Captain. From what I here there are some Jedi on board. Is this accurate?"

Tag: Spycoder

18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Final OOC: I could see this day coming since Sithy left. My delays have gotten farther and farther apart, and I think I haven?t been doing some things right as a faithful GM. To the newer ones, I wish I could have shared more time having a great time, but other games and real life have come up. I might have to drop some other games I am playing. I think I really started this off horrible, with no experience. I have said over and over again that I could just take a breather and come back with a fury, but that has failed time and time again. My other game, Quarantined, I am afraid might be dying also. I don?t think I am cut out for GMing just yet, as I have gotten some complaints also.

But I want to give a round of applause to Guthrim_Lah, who lasted the whole time, from the beginning to this unrightfully end. Then I want to thank Sithy, for being a mentor to mean while you stayed. Thank you Ktala and Bills, for both believing in me. And this is also to Zadaan and Mister_Master, who I never had the chance to have a fun time with. Maybe later, in some months from now, I could try to go back and revamp this. But that idea is near dead now. I have lost many players, gained many players, and formed some bonds over this game. I hope to see each of you in other games.

So I bow a good-bye.

And the Interrogator sat.

Ella Kittie waited for her message.

Master Lyoth was comforted by his own thoughts.

Kelnica and Kar comforted each other behind bars.

Captain Bringener stared at the holocomm in shock.

Chana stood tall and proud in a tree.

Jeven battled off General Grevious.

And the Clone Wars went on.

[face_peace] :_| [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.