main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by ANakedG, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    BAH! too much stuff to read.

2. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Oh, I get it. Instead of analyzing each side's technology and fighting capabilities logically, you're just saying that the side you like the most will win.

In that case: I think Batman would beat the hell out of Q in a deathmatch, as Batman is so much cooler. Now, Q would approach the battle arrogantly, thinking that he won hands-down. Unfortunately for him, he underestimated the power of the dark knight. Batman would just stand there and say something like "your @$$ is mine" and throw his ultra-powerful spirit-scrambling grenade at Q, erasing him from existence.

Now I know what you're saying, "Batman couldn't do that" but there is no evidence that disproves Batman's possession of such an item, as we've never seen his full collection of gadgets.

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I like this guy. :)

4. Abnoonoo

Abnoonoo Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Exactly, and the fact is that even though Batman wears tights.. he does it in such a cool way!!

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Dudes, if you're gonna post about Batman, Spider-Man, Q, whoever fighting whoever in a deathmatch, then do it in the newly constructed Geonosian Deathmatch Arena:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6682995&replies=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.