main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL successfull fanfilm meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MAGNIFICENT-SITH, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Just wanted to let everyone know I thought the meeting went over very well. I thought everyone was easy going, and there were lots of good ideas and opinions came out of it that will be used. I think it's going to go well! Costumes/props looked great too. I am glad that we seemed to gel and understood what I vision the film to be. For anyone who missed out this time, we will get together again for production notes and once again after that for rehearsal. It should be a decent film for us. I am also glad everyone seemed to think the story flowed well, which makes it easier for me than starting over from scratch haha.
    I'll be posting soon on a production meeting date and see if it is a good date or not. I know there are things coming up with cons and all, so I'll work around it.
    -Terry

2. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Cool, sounds good

3. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    It was good! I'm even looking forward to the sequel!!!

4. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Will there be any room for a Mandalorian in there?? [face_praying]

5. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    We might be able to work it in...as far as he is the one that finds the jedi for vader and the emperor and reports back to them on his findings..
    -Terry

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    hey, we need to do a meeting to add and delete stuff from the script. I did some research on the fanfilm idea and we can add more stuff and set it up for a sequel. pm me if you are interrested and I will give you me personal e-mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.