main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Summer Meet (third meeting planning thread)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ok...so just Thursday during the day...or at night too?

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    No, you were right, just the day ;)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, just making sure. So, here are our options:

Monday: night/day
    Tuesday: night/day
    Wednesday: night/day
    Thursday: night
    Sunday: night/day

Now, I'm sure this will change. Work may interfere some of these days.

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...are we aiming for this week? Hmm...Bryan works at Arby's, right? so, we'll have to get a time that's convieniant for him...all those days are ok for me

5. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    It would have to be at least next week because the movie doesn't open until Friday.

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I have some grad parties and college stuff i need to go to so i need to be informed ahead of time of the schedualed meeting.

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    The grad parties shouldn't interfere with the meeting...I have taken that into consideration. The meeting will most likely be held during the week. I hope that will be convienent for everyone.

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Let's not delay in getting a time ready....we have this Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and so on...so, let's pick one...you know what happened with the second meeting ;) And since Han and Wesmin are graduating on Friday (besides the fact that the threater will be packed), we'll either have to see it over the weekend, or that following week.

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...this weekend is shot...unless we go Sunday night. But I'm not sure about that since it's Father's Day. I get off work at 8pm, so we could possibly catch a late showing...we wouldn't have school the next day and the theater shouldn't be packed on a Sunday night. What do you think? Monday could possibly work as well.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Bah...you should kill that evil Mauro! *cough* sorry...umm...I think we should aim for Monday

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, then we would have to wait until Thursday to make plans. Wait, no...make that Sunday night...I won't see the schedule until Sunday. I still say Sunday night.

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Meh, I'm not sure about the Sunday night...by 8, until we all meet and such, it'll probably be later...and..you know :p

13. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well i wont have school to conflict since tomorrow is our last day. Probably the best time for me is sunday afternoon or night since i never work on sundays

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I usually have Sundays off as well, but for some reason my stupid boss has me scheduled all day from 11am-8pm. And I think it might be better to do this on Sunday night. Or like I said in an earlier post, maybe Monday as well.

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *sigh* If we absolutly HAVE to have it on Sun., I think I'll be able to do it

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    We'll just wait and see what everyone else thinks.

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Can I have some tea while waitng? Oolong, or Green, please :D

18. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    So you guys are thinking about having it on the 15th?

19. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    we're not talking this sunday, are we? I think we should have this planned at least 2 weeks in advance so it doesn't fail like the other meetings have

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I was going to have it next week sometime because of college visitations and other things like work. Plus, I have no clue how long the movie will actually stay in theaters. The sooner the better...

21. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yeah, I agree

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *prevents thread from death*

Come on, people...let's decide, or this WILL be a repeat of meeting #2!

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm waiting for the Weekender to come. It will have all the showtimes listed. We were supposed to get it this morning, but for some odd reason, it didn't come.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just came...I have it right here. And here's the thing...we can go on Sunday if that is alright with everyone else. If not, how does sometime during the week next week sound? Anyway, here are the times:

Carmike Cinemas: 1:15, 4:15, 7:10, 9:45

Fox East: 12:10, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30, 9:50

Cinema Center: 11:15, 1:45, 4:15, 7:15, 9:45

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright...I just checked my work schedule and it looks like Monday night would work best. So, I'm aiming for Monday, June 16 during the evening sometime. We'll grab a bite to eat and then head over to see Hollywood Homicide. Sound okay for everyone? All we have to do now is decide on where.

25. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well, i know i wont be able to make it. I've got work this monday. Thats ok though, you guys can have it without me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.