main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK SW:TCG World Championship Qualifiers in Tulsa

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedneckJedi, Jan 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    {Copied from my JediOKC MSN post.}

I received a message at Rebelbasers from a head honcho in Tulsa that's hosting the qualifier. Thought I'd share!

• My name is Todd McFadyen and I'm the assistant manager of Top Deck Games in Tulsa. Anyway, as a reminder, the World Championship Super Series Qualifiers will be in Tulsa at Top Deck Games on 2/8; deck registration is at 10a. If you plan on coming out, you may also be interested in being here the night before as well. My team, Team Wild Karrde, is planning on meeting a bunch of people who are coming in for the qualifier out at T.G.I.Fridays. We are going to head out there after Top Deck closes 2/7 for a "meet and greet".

Todd McFadyen
      biggin@intcon.net
      member, Team Wild Karrde

I'm going to try to make it for the tournament, if I can con Mrs. Jedi into letting me go (since I'm doing her a favor later that week). If I do get to go, I won't be going up the day before, but will head up there bright-n-early Sunday morning.

I just found the address:
    Top Deck Games
    5970 E. 31st
    Tulsa, OK 74135

--Len

P.S. Yeah, I coulda posted this under "february happenings", but I rarely start new posts anyway. :p

2. RedneckJedi

May 20, 2002
    ..make that "bright-n-early Saturday morning"...

Gotta get my days straightened out!

--Len

3. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    i'll call shotgun with len

4. RedneckJedi

May 20, 2002
    Without any "conning" whatsoever, Mrs. Jedi has given me clearance to go to the Tulsa Qualifier! At this point it looks to be a roadtrip deal for the entire Fowler family. Anyone know where the malls are around there???

Xwing, et al., if the family goes, then I won't have room for passengers. If Mrs. Jedi and Princess Jedi can't make it then I will.

--Len

5. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    well i quess i'll find a way up there as my truck is a gas hog so i'll hitch a ride with someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.