main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL SW Weekends 2003

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jace Darkrider, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Okay...for Saturday meetup how about 11am at Backlot Express?

What about Friday? Still looking for someone to suggest a good landmark at which to meet. I've never been to Orlando and have no clue what's there.

Help!

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Thanks for the info, Justin.

I've been told the parade starts at 11. Given that, how about meeting at Backlot Express at 10am on Saturday? Depending on people's preferences, we could either hit Star Tours quick and then watch the parade together, or we could just find a good spot for the parade and hang out.

Thoughts?

-Katie
    Thumper

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Anyone wanna make some definate meeting plans for late Fri and/or Sat??

4. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    I'm off work on Friday and Saturday, so anyone who wants to go to Pleasure Island on Friday night or maybe PI AMC 24 for Matrix 2, I'm up for it. We can make some plans as soon as people settle into their resorts.

5. Dex1138

Sep 8, 1999
    10am Sat sounds cool. Make sure you print out your badges so we can find each other. LOL

6. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Okay, 10am this Saturday (May 17) at the Backlot Express in MGM.

See you then!

-Katie
    Thumper

7. padme1967

padme1967 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Hothlanta Rebel here just wanting to let you know I will be looking forward to meeting everyone Sat.

Any Ewan fans want to catch Down with Love on Friday night?? There is a shows playing at 7:30 and 9:20 at AMC Pleasure Island. I am bringing my padawans(ages 14 and 16) and they are going to hang out at Disney Quest and I was thinking I could see a show while they were doing that.

I also posted this on the Atlanta site so sorry if you are reading this twice but I think it might be fun to try doing the Millionaire show as a group Sat. and of course Star Tours!
    See ya Saturday!
    Take care,
    Tracey aka padme1967 aka padme67

8. indigovic

indigovic Star Wars Fan Club star 1 VIP

Mar 26, 2003
    They're doing a special Star Wars themed version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for Star Wars Weekends... you might even win a free membership to the Official Star Wars Fan Club!

-Vic.

9. Lewis_Black

Lewis_Black Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2002
    I'm going to hit Disney Quest Friday and then get the 10 or 1030 Matrix 2 (maybe Pleasure Island after). PM me for #'s and stuff. As another Disney worker, I can help out with the plans and show y'all around town.

10. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, I have pics from yesterday online over at the Beachtrooper site. Enjoy! :)

11. Darth_Jordan

Darth_Jordan Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2003
    i was ther yesterday and today and all the times befor that and it was awsom i went to the jedi traning academey and it was sooooo insanely cool i wacked vader in the helm and made him go "umph!" it was cool :p :D :p :D :p :D

12. Jorda_Fett

Jorda_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOO i finaly rememberd my password

by the way i was darth jordan but lost my password

13. Dex1138

Sep 8, 1999
    I have some pix up from Weekend #1 HERE.
    LB: Totally sorry we didn't get to meet. I didn't mean to blow you off. Had some cell problems.

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I have more pics up at the Beachtrooper site, as well as video of the parade.

15. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Has anyone gotten or posted a digitized version of the Star Wars Weekends TV commercial? I've not even been able to tape it, but it had a great effect of an X-Wing landing on the water tower at MGM. -Campbell

ps- the breakfast was great. For a collector, it paid for itself in the freebies Lucasfilm and licensees gave us. Unfortunately, the trivia contest got rained out but otherwise a great day.

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I was e-mailed by a friend of the guy at Disney that created it, so I'll check my e-mail box when I get home and let you know. :)

17. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Unfortunatly I don't have it anymore.

18. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    sigh. but thanks for trying, Q. It's a great commercial that they hopefully will use in the future. It's only really relevant in our area, and it's very little work to change the dates.

19. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I think instead of wasting money to go to MGM I am going to go to Islands of Adventure.

20. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    That's alright, it ended last weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.