main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW's Author Greg Keyes coming to ConCarolinas in Charlotte

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by motf-jan, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    We've kept Paypal registration open through this weekend to the large demand of people wanting the discount. Also, the hotel has extended the hotel block time limit to May 26th.

We've got new events being added all the time:
    Star Wars Fan Films-
    Sins of the Jedi
    Revelations
    Saving Star Wars will all be shown.

Also remember $1 from every membership goes to Katie.

I just got in a large amount of Brand new ROS 18 month Calenders that were donated for our auction. Most likely, we'll put a cheap price on them and the first people to grab them will get them. I also have a fair amount of EPI special video collectionl Throw the video away and keep the special film frame and Art of Star Wars book. I paid $30 for mine, but due to a special donation from Toys R Us Charleston, you'll be able to get it at the auction for a whole lot less! I'm also bringing vintage items from my personal collection to help out as well.

And it looks like David Weber will attend this year. It'll be one of the first times he and John Ringo have been at a con in awhile.

And we may be adding one other celebrity guests whose most work has been on the Trek, Alien Nation on B5 shows.

http://secfi.org/concarolinas

Janet

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Niiiice :cool:

Thanks for posting here! :D Unfortunately, I won't be able to go, but that is another con that I'll have to put on my list!

God bless,
    Malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.