main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TASK FOUR] And the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Can Shaniqua anal rape the dead poodle after?

2. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    As we reach a close, here are our main cast:

NUBIAN and WHITE LIGHTNING have come to an uneasy alliance to see MINDELLA destroyed, and Patrus Romanus to safety away from the VATICAN COMPLEX.

MINDELLA herself has used her MassMind Control Device to instruct an Army of citizens to march on the shield that protects Patrus Romanus.

Patrus Romanus still expects MINDELLA to deliver her child to him, however the death of MYSTIC KITTEN means that MINDELLA has lost control of the army. They could do anything.

THE GREAT ORIGAMI has killed MYSTIC KITTEN, and (bizarrely), been distributed to needy children in the form of small pieces of paper.

SHANIQUA was last seen hiding in the VATICAN COMPLEX Janitorial Closet experimenting with mop handles.

BEARDED NINJA TURTLE GUY WITH STICKS escourted Patrus Romanus to his protection in WHITE LIGHTNING's shield, but has since disappeared from the narrative.

NIGHTSHADE has the Quantum Quill, and is going to (I think) try to kill Patrus Romanus, her allegiance is only to herself now...

3. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    ~As he soared skywards, trying to understand what he must do, Michael saw Mystic Kitten struck down by a single sniper's bullet. She lay dead on the floor below, blood gushing from her neck wound. God had taken her anyway.

~As The Archangel hung in the air taking in this knowledge, he saw Origami creating a paper poodle for Mystic Kitten's now lonely sidekick. The poodle leapt into life and and started to lick Mystic's pussy. Michael's heart beat fast at the sight. Such compassion in this world when humans chose to apply it.

~Yet as he looked he saw those under the spell of mind control arriving into the complex. People were coming on foot, by bike and car, with no control over themselves. As he watched, a car screeched into the square, crushing the poodle and Mystic's sidekick beneath it's tyres. A small girl in the car began to cry even as she inexorably followed the Massmind's orders.

~Michael looked away. Such cruelty in this world too. And then his mind flashed back to a 'time' before his fall; in the realm without time; in Heaven. Where everything was in black and white, living harmoniously just as the keys on a piano do. And God was talking to him, explaining that things happen in the temporal world for a reason, and that everything happens perfectly and as it should as part of God's great plan.

~And then Michael understood what he must do. Just as Mystic, her sidekick and the poodle had made a subconscious choice to end their lives for a greater reason, so the Archangel made his choice too.

~Consciously. And with purpose.

~Streaking down through the sky he headed to find NUBIAN. As he passed the square, he shouted to Origami...

WHITE LIGHTNING: Origami, you must find Mindella and stop the mind control!! I go to my destiny, my friend...

-JR :)

4. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Ticked e's boxes brilliantly, Jay! :cool:

5. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Don't forget that NIGHTSHADE is about to capture Mindella under NUBIAN's orders.

6. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    What's to say NIGHTSHADE will follow that order?

7. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    What's to say NIGHTSHADE will show up in the movie ever again?

:p

8. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    ~Decides to nix NUBIANS orders, and uses Quantum Quill on White Lightning~

~White Lightning pisses himself, and forgets who he is for 45 minutes~

Nightshade- "Applesauce, bitch"

9. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    Origami pulls himself together.
    Finding Mindella would be easy. He could see the mass of confused people milling about, unsure of what to do next. Now that the kitten amplifier was dead.
    How did they get here? Where should they go next?
    He could follow them back to their source.

He was glad the poodle would be a good friend to the pussy. He didn't look back at the two animal friends as he raced off to find Mindella.

There she was. Sneer on her face as people ran terrified from her.
    Her mind device could still control people within a short range, but she didn't realize yet that once out of her small sphere of influence, they were themselves again.
    He was glad he had the mind protection device he created earlier.

He circled around behind her. She would never know he was coming.
    He found several more appropriate pages from the Bible and folded them quietly and carefully into silver daggers.
    With careful aim, he throws the daggers, piercing her skull and penetrating her medulla.
    Her powers would be of no use any more.

"Not only can PaperCutsHurt, but like sticks and stones, words CAN hurt you!"

The people immediately came to their senses and flee the area.
    Mindella, can no longer move.

She has a final request for The Great Origami... "Please... don't let my child die..."
    She begins to scream, crazed words.

The baby is coming.

He hasn't done this before, but somehow it comes natural. He cuts the cord and wraps the baby in a blanket made from Matthew Chapter 1.

He calls the St Francis Asylum to come and take away Mindella.

He walks away, carrying the baby into the darkness.

10. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: You're the boss, apple sauce. :p

11. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: Dude I was just working in my pre-capture scene. Damn.

FINE.

MINDELLA: So it has to end like this? I was born alone, and I will die alone.

~ Mindella is taken away to the asylum.~

12. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: Well if you need a reshoot, talk to the director/producer/writer.

I'm sure we can edit it in.

13. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: Okay I changed it.

14. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC:You're not dead.
    Just paraplegic and crazy.

15. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: That's what I get for skimming.

16. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    NUBIAN stares out at the promenade, watching quietly as Mindella is taken away, the child?a deep brown hue to his skin?in Origami?s arms. Something inside him shatters.

Is it possible?

NUBIAN considered his options. With Mindella dispensed with, White Lightning temporarily incapacitated by Nightshade?s treachery, and the shield around the Pope down, he was free to eliminate the Pope and claim the papacy himself. Only BEARDED NINJA TURTLE GUY WITH STICKS was protecting the Pope and he could be easily taken out by Shaniqua, who continued to stroke his pole in private.

But the fire in him had been extinguished. Was it possible that somehow Michael had infested his heart after all? Could it be that there was a glimmer of light inside him?

NUBIAN frowned.

It was the child. The thought of the child growing up an orphan, raised by the white-dominated world that would try to mold him into something lesser than he could be had softened his heart. No?that would not do. NUBIAN did not have the power to stop it, but?perhaps?Olu Kwaii could.

[CUT TO PROMENDADE]

Olu Kwaii appears in front of Origami, dressed in simple clothes. Instinctively, Origami shields the child.

OLU: Hello, Ben.

ORIGAMI: How??

OLU: My brother will soon recover. There isn?t much time. He believes that it is his destiny to destroy himself and take me with him. If I allow that to happen, that child will be an orphan.

ORIGAMI: Your?.brother?

OLU: I know it?s too much to ask a white man to show compassion for a bastard black child, but that?s what I?m asking of you. I won?t fight you. I just ask that you let me be a father to this boy. Let me raise him.

ORIGAMI: To do your evil bidding?? No chance!

Origami quickly fashions a paper sai to throw but it immediately vanishes into nothingness. He looks in shock at the Quantum Quill in OLU?s hand.

OLU: It pays to always have a spare. I could destroy you without hesitation, Ben. I don?t want to. I just want to take my son and go. If you do this, you will not hear from me again.

Origami stood motionless, both in apprehension and shock, and completely unsure of what to do.

OLU: You must choose.

17. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    ~ Having flown around aimlessly for what seemed like about three quarters of an hour, The Archangel suddenly came to his senses. He looked down, seeing what had happened to himself. But that mattered not now. Summoning all the strength inside of him, he spoke quietly to himself.

WHITE LIGHTNING: I understand. I understand what love must do now...

~ As he spoke, a tiny flame of doubt flickered inside his heart, but then he saw him. Down below NUBIAN was confronting Origami and the child, in a flash, he tore downwards through the air, heading like an arrow of light towards to the ground below.

~Dust flew everywhere and the air seemed to part in a moment of CG dexterity, as light poured out all round the Archangel and shone itself on the startled evil genius.

WHITE LIGHTNING: Mindella is finished. I have come for you, my brother. You will not take this child down the same evil path as you have walked!

~Before NUBIAN could even speak, Michael was across the distance between them, and had his foe in what would have appeared to someone looking from a distance, to be an embrace.

~With his arms tightly around NUBIAN, The Lightning of Love burst from within The Archangel, coursing out and through his evil brother and back into it's source in a continuous torrent of energy.

WHITE LIGHTNING: I am taking you home, brother!! We are going together! It is time for you to look inside your heart and let go of your hate. It is time for you to remember who you were; remember who you ARE!! It is time for you to RE-MEMBER!! We are going back to THE ONE...

~As the divine light tore through the pair of them, it seemed to flicker
    from white to black, and black to white. All around, the air crackled turning from light to dark

WHITE LIGHTNING: Look into my eyes brother!! CAN YOU SEE?! CAN YOU SEE THE WAY HOME....?!!

~But as he shouted the last words, Michael knew that the flicker of doubt he had felt in his heart had ignited and those flames tore through him. It was the child, something about the child....

18. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, Bri. Was writing while you were posting, obviously.

Going for the edit button in a mo. :p

19. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: LOL! Funny. I wasn't far off on where you were headed. :p

20. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: It is/was your/my destiny. :p

21. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: LOL! (Side note: A year ago, I would have had no idea what that jumble of letters I just wrote would mean. Well..maybe the lol part. :p)

22. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Edited above, my friend.
    Do your stuff.

23. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Shaniqua rides his mopstick into where the Pope is being held hostage. He swiftly has violent diarreah all over both Bearded Ninja Turtle Guy With Sticks and the pope at once. Both of them disintegrate into a pile of dirty ash and poop.

24. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    I think the scene with NUBIAN and WHITE LIGHTNING should be cross cut with the scene on the PROMENADE.

25. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: Admittedly I am very tired and still at work, but I am laughing so hard that tears are running down my face.

"Rides his mopstick..."

-JR [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.