main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TCG] Battle Of Yavin Online Line Event

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Bacabachaui, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    Sonidos como una buena idea. Tarkin dará probablemente la energía de la estrella +2 de la muerte cuando él está en la arena del carácter. Mi conjetura es que él será la salud 4 de la energía 4 de la velocidad 20

2. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    Spanish Anyone?

3. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Sonidos como una buena idea. Tarkin dará probablemente la energía de la estrella +2 de la muerte cuando él está en la arena del carácter. Mi conjetura es que él será la salud 4 de la energía 4 de la velocidad 20

Si Tarkin diera la energía de la estrella +2 de la muerte, su energía y salud personales estarían más cercano a 3.

4. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    Los magos del pozo de la costa harán quizá más de un Tarkin. Personalmente lo pienso sería más que la salud tres de la energía.

SithDooku

5. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    I just used the translation feature of this board. I don't really know Spanish too much. :)
    Although I do know a little bit.

6. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Non ho indizio che cosa tipi avete detto, buono io faccio perché translted esso, ma come circa italiano. L'OH e quello Ne piacevole per vedere un Tarkin come la stella Piolt di morte.

7. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    LOL! That tranlates from Italian as:

"I do not have indication that what types you have said, good I I make because translted it, but like approximately Italian. The OH and that one Of pleasant in order to see a Tarkin like the Piolt star of dead women."

8. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    i didn't realize thats what it would translate to

hahahaha

what i basicly said was, i think there sould be a Death Star Tarkin, where he has pilot

9. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    Wow Tarkin the Pilet of the Dead Woman.
    You gotta get me one of those!
    -Dooku

10. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    I would like to see the pilots tied to the ships better.
    something like:
    the falcon gets plus ten speed if han is in play in the chareter arena and plus 2 power if chewie is in the arena and it cost two less to build if han and chewie are in the arena.

Or han gets +power if the falcon is in play.

I dont know what else I just know march is a long way off.

11. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    That would be cool. I am sure that eventually we will see stuff like that.

12. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    Are weapon cards even being considered? I mean this will be WOTC's fourth set and still no weapon cards.

13. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    U guys seen the preview card for BOY yet?

sabers locked:

pay 1 force, choose one of your opponants untapped chars and one of your untapped chars. Both players roll one dice. if yours is lower tap your char, if your opponants is lower, tap his char, if it is a tie tap both chars.

This is from the lightsaber duel, which is outside the BOY, which makes me wonder where the line is.

Jedi Benji

14. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    Cool preview!

They said there will not be any weapon cards and the more I play it, the more I think it really does not matter.

15. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    The previewe is neat. I still think weapon cards would add a nice little tuch.

-SithDooku

16. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    I got the preview from the official site which (hopefully) will release a card each week, ill post if theres ne new ones.

Jedi Benji

17. SithDooku

May 7, 2002
    I'll have to check it out.

-SD

18. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    New one this week, Han Solo A, its pretty average cept hes got acc 1, but besides that hes not really worth a place in my deck at least.

Jedi Benji

19. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    I pulled one of those already from the preview cards randomly inserted into some New Hope boosters.

I like him. Drawing two cards each turn is very nice and he is nuetral, which makes for interesting deck options. Vader and Han vs Leia and Luke. Gotta love that!

20. Bacabachaui

Jan 24, 2002
    A new lightside mission card preview for BAttle of Yavin has been revealed. Go to the Main WotC SWTCG page and scroll to the bottom. It is hard to read, but this is what the card says:(the build cost is 3)

"Draw 5 cards. You can complete Celebrate the Victory only if your opponent has no units in the Space arena and no Space units in his or her build zone."

I wonder what lightside space options will be available to make the mission card a viable addition to a deck? Be interesting to see.

21. yodasoda2187

yodasoda2187 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Drawing 5 cards is really good but its not like you are always going to be able to use it. We'll have to see.

22. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Do you think we will see a Death Star card?

23. yodasoda2187

yodasoda2187 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    I hope we see a Death Star card. I don't know how they will do it though. It will have to be really powerful but not too powerful or have some sort of weakness. I think it will have some sort of special ability that is very powerful.

24. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I think the biggest weakness to the Death Star card should be it's build. It's as big as a small moon after all!

This would also mean that if you could play it in the starting phase of the game, you would have the massive Death Star, but little else to choose from. However, it should have a GT that prevents early control of arenas by your opponent. After all, "fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station"

25. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    alright, its been a while but we have a few updates, firstly a new ability, this is all they are releasing

??t??i??? - This new Force activated ability will be found on Character, Space, and Ground cards in the set.

Tell me if u know, also they have 3 new preview cards, 1 is the Han we saw before cept wif a better pic

2nd is R2-D2 pilot, he has 10 speed, crit hit, remove 1 damage counter at build time and also you can add a pilot to the same craft as R2 as long as he aint an R2 unit. I wanna add him to obis starfight and wedge, talk about pain!!

The 3rd is a rebel armoured thing, the good thing about it is that you can share damage between 2 units!!! yay finally, they have also proposed 4 cards, hans evasion, sandtrooper squad, tatooine hanger and let the wookie win, with 4 more cards up for guessing here

I also read somewhere a death star IS being planned, im not sure if im gunna use it but some ppl might, builds gunna be HUGE!

ill keep ya all posted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.