main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Templars of Twilight: Guardians of Balance

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kahn_Iceay, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    So, following the previous EU Civil War sundered the Senate, I, as self-appointed Emperor with my fellow Jello as joint Emperor, am seeking to reinstate the beautiful relationship I had with the Remsi Republic back in 135 ABY. I am a new Sith Lord now, and our relationship was more than cordial previously under Governor Rilwen.

A Moff will be appointed to your noble Republic to oversee your thread while a new Senator is elected. I am very willing to be quite fair in any negotiations with my old friends. Note, that if your Moff and Senator happen to be the same person, they will be given the title of 'Lord' and additional voting power in our fair Senate for the duration of the crisis.

I trust that this transmission finds you well.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    transmission comes in, a green eyed auburn haired woman appears.

I am Adalia Durron of the New Jedi Order FC, we, along with the Twin Suns FC and the XWing FC wish only peace to, but we want peace with freedom and democracy for all. We ask you support in this endevour and hope you will feel the need, as we do, to defy tirany and oppression. We offer you the chance to fight for freedom against a self declared Emperor who would have you as his servants. Join us.

end transmission.

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    I see this as a good time to put us on a map.

[image=http://wiki.tf-575.com/images/e/e1/Remsian_Republic.png]

Now, let me explain the map here. You can see clearly that we're inside the Unknown Regions, and not far 'south' of the Chiss Ascendancy. the Republic itself is small, about the same size as the Ascendancy, and like the Chiss they have a sphere of influence. This sphere of influence itself is very small, and includes a number of colony exploits that primarily act as agricultural worlds, and resource instillations. Examples of this are Gehenna, which is a very old system with a dying star. This system in particular is home to a mining expedition and one of the Republic's larger sources of resources.

To the far 'back' of the Republic's sphere of influence is the Midgard Starcluster, a tightly grouped cluster of stars with a high human population, the Vaeringjar, stemming from the original sleeper ships that were sent out more than 10,000 years prior. This cluster, is a commonwealth of the Republic, representing itself within the Remsian senate. Also within this sphere of influence is the Norpha System, home of the Chakur, a Sentient Equine species. The Chakur are not members of the Republic and do not wish to be. As such the Norpha system is Sovereign territory to the Chakur with the only presence by the Republic being the Averard Penitentiary, a moon at the outer edge of the system purchased by the Republic to act as a penal colony. Had 100 ABY played out, Sinrebirth would have visited this place.

Within the Repbulic itself there are two main worlds. Anothelis, home of the Therali, a humanoid avian species of great intelligence and academical skill, and Remsi Prime, the original intended colony world of the Sleeper ships and capital of the Republic. And that, is the best breakdown of the Republic i can give at nearly 2am in the morning. Hope you enjoyed.

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    A holographic image of a man looking to be in his mid to late thirties, appears to both the leaders of the EUC Sith Empire and the Rebellion against it:

We, the Templars of Twilight, on behalf of the Remsian Republic, do not at this time recognize the legitimacy of the Sith Emperor or his Senate, nor do we recognize the current Rebellion as remnants of the previous legitimate Government. That in standing, we, the Templars, shall remain unbiased and neutral, until such time that either organization can provide irrefutable evidence to its legitimacy, within a private forum, with the organizers and representatives of the Templars.

Despite our previous cordial relationship with Governor Rilwen, who was, and at this point remains a welcomed friend within our borders, our stipulations remain. Our relations with Rilwen as our Governor was with the previous Sith Imperium, this Government is not it, nor in our eyes currently its proper successor, despite Sinrebirth's reign. Therefore, previous standings with the previous state do not hold over. That being said, our preference would be for Lady Rilwen Shadowflame to be the individual who represents the Imperial Authority in proving its legitimacy, though our willingness to listen does not hinge on that fact.

Additionally, we do not take heed to blind rebellions that come about for the sake of rebelling. A Government being Imperial or Sith led does not make it any less legitimate. Imposing your will via rebellion for no reason other than disagreement and a lack of willingness to follow legitimate means makes you no better than those you are trying to usurp.

That being said, we will at this time neither accept a Moff, nor will we provide support to the Rebellion.

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Hi fellas, wanted to ask, despite all that's going with war and rebellion and what have you, are the templars still accepting new members?

-b

6. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
  7. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    I wish to join then.

-b

8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Interesting.....very.

9. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Well since Sinre's made mention of wanting to appoint me Moff, I'm going to detach myself from the most part from the Templars for the duration of the Event. So as to not show conflict of interest. That being said, you should contact Kev about joining Blu.

10. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Okay, I'm gonna take the cautious route, as you are one of Sinre's Moffs. That being, in addition to following standard procedure when taking in a new member of putting you on Initiate status for a week, if this situation with the war and rebellion and all that is still going on after a weeks time, you will remain an Initiate. However, if you show that you are serious about joining, and there is no ulterior motives, you will be made a full member as the rank of Genin earlier, but still not before a week's time.

11. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Okay, but seriously, this has nothing to do with the Sith/Rebellion Game. I really want to join and thank you for taking me in as an initiate, Kev.[face_peace]

-b

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Welcome Blubeast!

Well, hopefully not taking things too far afield I thought I would respond to the Lignan post before sitting in silence on the situation of the sith takeover. Something that I noticed at least from the books description made me think of them more like a force batery than anything else. Their force aura merely being a side-effect of what they contained, and once used up - something which it makes seem would take a long time under normal circumstances and use - they change from stone to dust as though burned. It seems like a loophole to a uper-force user, or a means to turn a mediocre into a head of line type without the danger of burning oneself to a crisp like certain individuals have in the fiction when they've over drawn on channeling the force.

Most likely with the rarity of these types of rocks in general, and the heavy mining and depletion of most common and uncommon sources in ancient sith and jedi wars in the known galaxy it might be of some possibility. Such as of an unknown regions terror force of boosted force sensitives that hold sway over a region and seek to expand, especially if they found a way to artificially create it, although from the idea of terrible or strong force events being a part of the catalist this seems like it might create a situation akin to a philosphers stone. Just my thoughts on it.

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm looking to make a TAG for the Remsi Republic during 145 ABY, with perhaps a flashback to 135 ABY taking place when the Sith Imperium and the Remsi make peace, and Insipid has his encounter with Vincent. Thoughts?

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Widening the scope of 145 ABY to include the establishment of the treaty between Remsi and the Imperium and the breakdown of it, generally. I might see if I can ask Rilwen if she's interested in coming back as your Governor. Kev, Vincent and Insipid having their meetings.

More or less we flash-back off the Imperium's arrival in Remsi space with its armada, and the treaty negotiations between them following the meet between Insipid and Vincent, and then the breakdown of the treaty when Insipid tries to take out the Remsi. This happens simultaneously with the Dominion fleeing between Csilla and Remsi as per ABYverse generally. And then there is a whole element happening in Wild Space and the Deep Core between the Imperium and Dreadwar's Sith faction (see the SWC), and then on top of that the Imperium is using the SWC Acolytes against the Dominion (pawns against former pawns)... I hope to have the Acolytes commanding the Sith fleet chasing the Dominion, to supremely-tie-up everything. [face_laugh]

16. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    There really is no treaty without Rilwen. And I somehow doubt she'll return for this sadly.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IU, I mean.

Incidentally, the Senate has ironed out its Civil War problem, and so you're very welcome to submit a Senator to the peace, now. [face_peace]

18. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IU, there is no treaty without Rilwen. She was the accepted governor you recall, by way of acceptance from the council, and IU, the Senate. Mostly due to the fact that it was determined she had no personal agenda for which to progress by way of being Governor.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I meant for the RPG ABYverse element, flashing back to 135 ABY?

20. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    You mean the negotiations and Insipid meeting Vincent?

Do you mean Vincent I, or his later nephew Vincent II? Since thanks to Insipids Machinations they're both around then, Vincent I's just most likely the oldest Echani in the galaxy chronologically.

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Yuppity. And whichever Vincent that Insipid is supposed to try and kill in 145 ABY. ;)

22. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    So Insipid will challenge, fight, and kill an 85 year old man, and 10 years later his Nephew will attempt to 'repay the favor' as it were?

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Hey, nobody ever said Insipid was a fair fellow. :p

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I wonder how that fight went, btw. Perhaps it would be prudent to RP it out in the Lightsaber Combat thread?

25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Vincent, either one, has always been the superior of Insipid in the lines of combat. If you look upon the two previously played/thought out bits of combat Insipid had to rely on either an underhanded tactic (When he caught Vincent off guard and put him into stasis) or in the case of the 135 duel, fought an opponent who had succumbed to age and was less the combatant than he used to be.

Vincent II though... well we'll have to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.