main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thanks To All!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by AxtonTredway, Sep 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Thanks to all for making The Fandomenace an Official Chapter of Fanforce International!
    This is a momentous step towards Star Wars Fandom as a grassroots effort and all who participated should be congtatulated!
    Vulkon is Sept.14-16, and although our earler plans of having an"official" table have been thwarted due to a perceived "lack of attendance", everyone who lives here knows that S. Floridians don't buy "pre-advance tickets"....they don't even make reservations for dinner!.....they wear a beeper and wait to be called to the table(ie.Outback Steakhouse)We still have a panel at 5:00 pm sanctioned by Vulkon to bring ALL THE SCI-FI FAN CLUBS TOGETHER in S. FL.! Rest assured that The Fandomenace will be an even more pervasive influence at this event than originally planned! With everyting from smoking drinks, to fully-costumed characters, gameplay, as well as impromptu appearances, this should send all invloved reeling spellbound! Looking forward to all who can attend!

2. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    Good to see you again and long time no see or hear. This is been difficult due o the fact of me and my brother trying to find a place to live and me getting a new job. Seth will be calling you and Chris to discuss what he is doing I will defently be there...see you later..bye. Oh and working on my Outfit to modify it a little so you will see it....

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Things are looking really good for us and I welcome all to participate...But remember, I need everybody to fill out their memebership applications!

EDIT: Axton -- check your Private Messages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.