main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE 24-HOUR ALL-WHINING ALL COMPLAINING BOARD!

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    OMG!

Dead of boredom! Dead of boredom at work!

*dies and is dead*

*lies around, quietly decomposing from premature boredom death*

- Kai, dead, in case you hadn't caught that part. Dead dead dead. Bored bored bored. Bored and dead. Dead and bored.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    *pokes decomposing Kai with stick.* Yup, death by boredom. EWWWWWWWWW!

3. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Hey! Quit pokin' me! Can't you see I'm trying to be dead, here? Sheesh.

Oh man, I have done NOTHING BUT DATA ENTRY ALL DAY! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh, with a break to manually fold 200 new brochures...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

*whimpers*

Fine, I'm going to the gym. I hate the gym. I hate exercising. But at least I will be moving. And I need to do that, because I am no longer fitting into some of my clothing. *sigh*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!

Sorry, folks, it's just reached mind rotting levels of boredom, here. I just can't believe it. AIGH!

- Kai, ranting about boredom in a boring, ranty sort of way...

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *covers corpse of dead Kai with a nice oriental rug. Tries to set a coffee table on her, but it falls off.* Oh well. Maybe it'll work better after she goes to the gym, then she'll be dead tired.

5. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Life has a way of relieving bordom with "a series of unfortunate events", take joy in it.

And get a set of headphones and tune into:

http://www.scifi.com/set/

Note some content is not for everyone, hence the headphone suggestion.

I recommend the JMS stuff, but almost all is pretty good or at least thought provoking.

It's how I stay sane working hour after hour on complex schematics, wirelists, parts lists, etc. Oddly enough having some background stuff makes the day go fast and keeps me focused on the job.

Go figure.

Books on CD are good too, your local library is full of them, they are great during long commutes.

Note some content is not for everyone, hence the headphone suggestion.

6. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Ooooh, thanks for the link, Sid!

And sorry the table didn't work out, Tionne...I'll try to be deader next time. ;)

- Kai

7. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    HOTH cold... like looking for a Taun Taun to crawl inside of cold...and foggy..Just love that "open car door to try and find the road" type of fog.

NOW I know why Kenobi chose to live on Tat..it was warm.....

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Rumors have been flying that we might get snow...here..in the Sacramento area. :eek:
    Where's my snowspeeder? Someone stick me in front of a large fire with a blanket and a mug of cocoa and I'll be fine.

9. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Same here. Admin is already planning on "IF" we have a snow day in the next few. Now..where's that TaunTaun?

10. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    It couldn't snow during the holidays, nooooo, had to wait for later.

Figures.

At least NOW that hot tub in the valley sounds not so crazy.

11. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Well, so far the skies are clear. Unfortunately, we are due for some winds, which makes flying the hawk a little chancy. Grrr. Poor Kaya, stuck in her box all day.

12. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Poor Kaya. She is not going to be a happy camper.

As for here, WeatherBug alert just popped up and we are due for snow flurries!![face_hypnotized]

13. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Oyy...whodathunk you'd get snow out there?

I brought Kaya to work with me today and walked her around a bit at lunch, but it was so windy that she opened her wings and I could feel her actually flying just above my glove. It was a little scary for me so I put her back and promised that as soon as the weather was good we would go hunting. Please, weather gods, be kind this weekend! [face_praying]

14. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    *Begin Transmission*

I want chocolate!

*End Transmission*

15. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *sends Master K some Dagoba chocolate*

You'll be proud of my Master, I finally sent you my pics! Do I get a biscuit? :D

16. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thank You, Padawan!!!! Much better now.

(and now..to go check out some pics..and yes you get a biscuit and Kaya gets a quail.) ;)

EDIT: OMG!!! SHE IS BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!:D =D= [face_batting]

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    [face_blush] Thank you, Master. She's been getting a lot of compliments at the meet too.
    Now if only tomorrow isn't windy and I can put a jack under her. Then I'll be truly proud of my 'padawan'. :D

18. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    My cat tried to eat my IPOD! Now I have two teeth marks in the corner, luckily it's not on the screen so I can still watch stuff on it.

19. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Our cats have taken to perforating the bills, which must be interesting for those processing the payments.

"What the heck chewed on this???"

20. Kai_Vandekar

Feb 9, 2005
    Bad kitty! No ipod for you!

*JITTERJITTERJITTER*

TOO MUCH CAFFEINE!!!! AIGH!!!!!

- Kai

21. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    My cat eats cardboard, paper, plastic ziplocs, buttons, those wire twisty tie things, my roommate's breakfast and anything else she can get her little fangs around. You'd swear I starve her. :rolleyes:

And the rant of the day: Frelling wind picked up again today!!! GRRR. Cold I can deal with. Rain I can deal with. Wind KAYA can NOT deal with!

22. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Term Papers that require you to do things like "a formal assessment utilizing a completely new protocol that your district has never used before!) FINALLY got our local psych to get one to me,, FINALLY got permission from parents, district ect to administrer it...and NOW have to write up a min 38 - 40 pg report

TONIGHT cause it is due tomorrow.

Worse part...original term paper was lost by Prof and she refused to let me use the same assessment as "Youve already seen it now, so it wouldn't be fair to the others..." Pass the Excedrine AND the Corellian Ale please!!!

23. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    My better half hears that! Her class are being tested constantly! Now she's gotta study for the RICA on top of all the district and school stuff.

24. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Bonnie didn't wait those few hours for me to send her pictures from float building for my article on sw.com. :(

25. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    GODS I feel for her. The RICA is nasty! Like I tell people, I don't mind jumping through the hoops. It's when they douse me in gasoline and set the hoops on fire that I get upset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.