main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The 4th meeting of the Inland Empire Fan Force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    if its on the 12th i can make it about 10:00 or 10:30.

2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Cool Cool yes for sure come Justin :)

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    wow what a meeting. We got a lot done! I can't believe most of us were there until 3am!!! That was like a 9 hour meeting. It was good to meet the new people.

4. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    oooppsss....that last post was me not brandon, I didn't notice I was logged in under him. :D

5. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yes that was a very fun and long meeting from 6:30pm to 3:00am yes the IE sure knows how to party. I guess this makes up a bit for the lack of meetings and cancellations of the last month he he

6. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    ok guys fill me in on what happenend

7. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    wow lots of stuff. We voted for a new Vice CR, a new Secretary, and discussed a lot of new Fan Force events coming up. First and foremost is the Comic Con. I have a place to stay for about 5 people. PM me if you need a place to stay.

8. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
    :eek: When was it?

And what the hell took over 8 hours to say ?[face_plain] Did someone take the meeting minutes?

9. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    hey pat, fillerbustering takes up alot of time

10. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
  11. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    Pat, the meeting was this last Saturday. It has been posted for quite awhile (even with all the cancelations ;)). The Star Wars RPG is what took so long. We had to roll up characters and do some basic training to teach people how the combat system works. A lot of people who were in the RPG decided to stay and watch. It was quite fun.

12. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    come on...how long does it take to roll up characters! Ya'll have been doing that since march 9th!!!
    you can do that in 3 minutes!!!

and roleplaying <dice tossing> does not count as a meeting. As not all of your members either want to, know how to <though its easy> or have other interests, othere games, charity events, photo ops, etc.

Pat asked for minutes, so where are they?

the reason a few of us still hover around in here is because you all spawned from us...and we check on your progress....

13. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    You obviously have never played an RPG with 12 people who have NEVER played. It takes much longer than 3 mintues to create a character when NO ONE has ever done it before except for me. I had to personally sit down with 10 different people to create and TEACH the rules. The meeting lasted about an hour, after that was the RPG session. Many stayed for the entire RPG session even though they didn't have to.

You say that we spawned from you....um...no...Brandon did, everyone else has never had anything to do with you.

You say that you want to check on our progress? Bull, all you ever do is show up and chip in with your useless little comments and negative feedback. If you don't have anything positive or non-degrading to say, don't say anthing. Your condescending attitude and derogative remarks are tiresome. Please stop trolling our boards.

14. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    WAY TO GO ODDE my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!! I second that completly!!!!!!!!!! and how can we "all" have spawned from you? I dont even know you! so if you dont like being here and your goal is to piss everyone off stay away and stop causing trouble!!!!

15. xcrooksx

xcrooksx Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
  16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Where are you getting that we ?spawned? from you Jason. The only real relationship we have with SD is that I was one of the original members, long before you got there in fact, so I think I will keep to what I think my members will like and what they don?t like. :mad:

17. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Where is Kavic when you need him 8-}

18. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    oh no, Kavic is far worse than anything Jason has ever done. I don't think we want Kavic to show up. :p

19. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    No really lets get him on here 8-}

20. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I think what Jason is saying is that "we" kinda help start out your club...as in gave you a place for you first 2 meetings. And since Hillock if a former member of the SDSWS, it kind of gave him the idea to start an IE FF. :)

Anyway... Wow! That sounds like it was a looooong game :p I'm sure you all had fun! :)

21. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    I understand that, but we have been an official Fan Force for about 4 months now and we don?t need anyone?s ?help?, but thanks anyway. ;)

And yes it was a lot of was fun and I will be posting the short story that we did that night, (to try out all of are characters we made) soon. :)

22. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    If you had been official for 4 months then this would be your first meeting in 4 months [face_plain]... ?[face_plain]

Look forward to hearing your stories :D

23. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    this would be the 2nd by my count just since i have been here and i know that there were others before my time

24. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    yeah....i agree with Jason....in 4 months you guys havent done anything...so really what kinda FF chapter are you?

personally i think you should do stuff that could include all members, not just the RPG people.

25. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    We are the kind that does not apprecaiate people like YOU!! why is it that the only people complaing are not even a freakin MEMBER of THIS board I repeat yet AGAIN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY THE HECK AWAY!!!!!!!!! GO SCREW UP YOUR OWN BOARD AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

EDIT: YOUR STUPID LITTLE SIGNATURES ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!! IF WE LOST YOU THEN STAY AWAY, LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP POSTING YOUR CRAP!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.