main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~ The Angel's Moon - Sequel to A Change In Destiny

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, May 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000

- The Angel's Moon

Padme could not belive her eyes. Home. Her very own real home, was staring at her, from outside her window, in her room's on Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.

" By the force, Ani.." She whispered in her head, to the one that she would have loved to share this moment with. Instead, she felt Darth Vader's icey presence near. Not her Ani...

" You can go with me to the Hanger Bay. I will ready you a shuttle, and other things you will need." Vader said, refusing to share her view, of the one place he had 'renamed' in honer of her...A private joke of sorts, only between them. The most sweetest thing, that she would recall of their time together...Anakin had said Naboo wasn't the tiny world's real name...It was, The Angel's Moon. Padme had cried tears of joy that day. It had been the most smallest gesture. An after thought in words...But it had made her love Anakin, all the more. Forever.

It hurt like hell, knowing he was gone. Lost to her, because of this_thing, before her.

Didn't he love her still?

Even a little?

Knowing her feelings for him, told her she could never return to her life on Cloud City. Not ever again...

" That is why you're here." Vader said, finally taking in the view of the stars. Stars he thought he would never see again.

~*~

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Oh, this looks good all ready.

3. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Looks good. :)

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks Guy's!! ;)

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Luke Skywalker shook his head. " I can't belive he just took off!" Luke exclaimed, to Obi-Wan Kenobi, as the hovered around Yoda's Hutt, on Dagobah.

" They had to leave Luke. It was the only thing they could do. If they hadn't, your sister would be in the hands of your father right now. And His Emperor..." Obi-Wan said, trying to remind Luke of the danger that still surrounded Leia.

" Oh, I know...I just feel so alone here, without them." Luke said, the loneliness of what was going on with him, was getting to him often, as of late. Obi-Wan had said with time, and learning, he would be able to explore other places, in his current form.

" Yes. I feel it as well, somtimes." Obi-Wan said softly with a grin.

" Obi-Wan, were you ever married?" Luke said suddenly.

Obi-Wan smiled, and bowed his head. " Yes, but long ago."

" what happened?"

Obi-Wan's eyebrow's rasied, but he continued on... " My wife...she decided it was best that she moved on. Without me. The life, married to A Jedi, that traveled often, just wasn't for her." He said sadly.

" Did you have any children?"

" A daughter...Obi-Wan smiled. But I never saw her, or her mother again."

" I'm sorry Ben. I just...I won't have the chance for even what you had with your wife. I just relized that." Luke said softly.

Obi-Wan knodded. " It's all right Luke. I understand. But you have a greater destiny ahead of you now. You, will guide the last Jedi, to restore what was destroyed, and forfill the prophecy of the Chosen One."

Luke looked apauled at being responsible for so much.

" Oh, that's all, huh?" He said.

~*~

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  7. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  8. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    I'm glad you decided to right this sequel!!!
    :)

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks!! ;)

10. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Allow me to say...

YEAH!!!!!! :D

wonderful! Up!!

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    " I still can't belive you wanted to come with us, Winter." Leia exclaimed softly, in the seating area around the small kitchen of the Falcon, that Han had left in the care of his Co-Piolet Chewbacca, while on his stay on Naboo.

( Naboo...I still think that sounds familer somehow. Why is that?) Leia wondered to herself, as Winter answered her.

" Hey. My meeting with the Hapen Royal family was over, so I thought, why not?" Winter said with a grin.

" Hey, Winter. Is that Prince Isolder just as hot as everyone say's, or what?" Leia asked, with a grin of her own. She could sense Winter's interest in the Prince, before saying a word. Leia nearly laughed aloud, upon seeing a bright red blush, come to Winter's usually calm face.

" Yes." Winter said, before laughing herself silly in her seat._Why did Leia always do this to her?_ Ever since they were children on Alderaan, Leia could always get any secret she wanted from her._(It has to be the Jedi thing. That would explain so much, over the years.) Winter thought with a giggle.

" Well, you could have stayed on Hapes, Winter, a little longer. Everyone had expected you too." Leia said.

" Did everyone know I was seeing him privately, or what?" Winter asked.

" Yes." Leia said.

Winter scowled.

Leia laughed. It was so good having her dear friend back again. But at some time, Leia could not but suspect, that she was going to lose Winter to this Mysterious Hapen Prince. But dispite the idea of never seeing Winter all that much, anymore, Leia could not help but to take joy in seeing Winter so very happy.

After all of what they had endured over the years, Leia could not think of anyone, more deserving than she.

Her best friend.

Far in the back ground, Leia hered Yoda give a little *Hmf*. That only made the Alderaanian princess, laugh all the more.

~*~

12. LeiaSkywalker

Mar 31, 2001
    Leia and Winter are so cool together! More, please! :)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Padme Amidala had the lead, as she lead they way for them, off of the shuttle they had sat down on the planet, just on the outskirts, that was once the way that lead to the Gungan city.

" Oh, I can't belive I'm finally here." She gushed softly, taking in the view of her still lovely Homeworld, dispite what had happened here.

" You are home. I will leave you now." Vader rumbled, then began stalking away, back to the shuttle.

" Anakin, no." She cried.

He froze. In all their weeks together now, it was the first time she called him by that name. He didn't know what to feel or think, right now.

" I'm no longer that man, Padme. You know this." He said softly.

" I know...But Can't I get to know the Man, who after twenty four years, has taken me to my home, that I thought I'd never see again?" She questioned, hoping he'd stay.

To her joy, he turned around, and walked toward her.

~*~

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    " Ahh, Wedge?" Called Han Solo, from the newly constructed south wing of the Naboo Palace structure, Solo and his group, had discovered weeks ago now. Soon, in just afew more weeks, the Rebellion could move in, if they wanted too.

" What's wrong now?" A rather grumpy Wedge Antilles said, from ten feet down the hall from Han, staring at a rather ancient looking wall, that was saved in the rebuilding.

" This thing, you gave me, won't stop making this stupid noise, that's what!" Han snapped. He wanted to throw the hand held monitor device, all the way to Dantooine.

" Here." Wedge said, walking over, and taking it from him. Wedge's face turned pale.

" What is it?" Han questioned, after to long a silence from his friend.

" We need to get the hell out of here." Wedge said, already hurrying down the hall, with Han at his heels.

" What for?" Han demanded, as they rushed down the hall.

" The Empire is here. We need to get the group together. Come on!"

~*~

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Leia Organa looked over curiously toward the end of the viewscreen in the cockpit of the Falcon, as the grassy lawns of Naboo, slowly came into view.

" What's that, Lando?" The princess asked, as what appeared to be a small shuttle of sorts, near the edge of the forest clearing.

Lando punched afew buttons, then turned to Chewbacca, who roared a response, without hearing a question.

" Yeah, I was afraid of that. Lando said. Set down over there." Lando finished, pointing to a spot, far off in the distance from the mysterious shuttle.

" Afraid of what?" Leia exclaimed.

" You're the Jedi now. Don't you know?" Lando teased with a grin.

" The Jedi don't know everything, Lando." Leia said sharply.

" Well that Yoda of your's, tell's a diffrent story." Lando muttered under his breath.

Leia scowled. " Just tell me!"

Lando's face fell into it's normal relaxed look. " Sorry. Look. That Princess, is an Unmarked shuttle."

" Yeah, so?" Leia said, getting even more annoyed now, if that were even possible.

" An Unmarked shuttle, but of Imperial design." Lando said.

A cold chill ran through Leia's bones. " Somthing is near by. She said. We have to go."

" All right. You're the princess, princess!" Lando said.

" That's right." Leia said.

~*~

17. LeiaSkywalker

Mar 31, 2001
    This is getting better and better! :)

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks Leia!! ;)

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Up, Up, up, ____and away!!! hehe. Never mind me. I've just had a little to much of the caffine. :):):)

20. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    how come there hasn't been a post in 11 days??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.