main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Autumn 2009 Role Playing Forum Awards - Come Congratulate The Winners!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Autumn 2009 Role Playing Forum Awards

Welcome to the Autumn 2009 RPF Awards!

Please be sure to review the entire post (even if you?ve done this before) to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Purpose of the Awards
    Our role playing forums are very special ? unique in their quality and community. We come here to play, but also to work. It?s not easy to build a successful game or navigate through the galaxy with a character. It?s especially challenging now, with three distinct forums dedicated to different aspects of role playing. Many of you dedicate significant amounts of your free time to make this place the best it can be.

These awards have been established in recognition of the extraordinary efforts of you ? our users. The VIPships and publicity awarded to winners are meant to serve as both a reward for a job well done and a way to increase visibility. It is hoped that others will learn from their example, and that they will continue to serve as leaders of these role playing forums.

How it works
    Awards are held four times per year, in April (Spring), July (Summer), October (Autumn) and January (Winter).

The four categories for awards are:

Best GM
    Best Roleplayer
    Best RPG (Star Wars and Non-Star Wars)
    Best New RPG (Star Wars and Non-Star Wars)

New RPGs are defined as any active game less than three (3) months old and have over 50 posts at the time of nomination (once a game crosses the 50 post threshold, it may be nominated so long as the window to do so is still open). RPGs must be active (no locked threads may be nominated).

Voting will consist of two rounds:

[b]Round 1:[/b]
    [ul][li]Lasts for five (5) days[/li]
    [li]A time to nominate any active RPG or player[/li]
    [li]Users may [i]not[/i] nominate themselves for awards. Self-nomination will lead to the offender being disqualified.[/li]
    [li]All users may make a total of two (2) nominations per category[/li][/ul]

[color=red]Any RPG that wins an award (Best and New Games) becomes ineligible for next season's awards, to ensure fairness and variety. For example, if a game wins in the Spring Awards, it is ineligible for the Summer Awards, and then is re-eligible in the Fall). Any players who win awards (and thus colors) will be ineligible until the next year. A person who wins in Spring 2003 will become available to win again in Spring 2004.[/color]

[b]Round 2[/b]
    [ul][li]Begins immediately after the results of Round 1 are posted[/li]
    [li]A list of all the nominees will be compiled for members to pursue[/li]
    [li]You then have seven (7) days to [b]PM[/b] your votes from the choices to the host[/li]
    [li]Users have the option of voting for up to three (3) people in the Best RPer and best GM categories, and up to two (2) games in the Games categories[/li][/ul]

[b][color=red][u]***Campaigning (ie, soliciting votes and/or nominations) at any time during the awards, in any thread, in any forum, is absolutely not allowed!***[/u][/color][/b]

[hr]
    [b]The winners will be announced at the end of Round 2.[/b]

[hr]
    [color=darkgreen][b]Prizes[/b][/color]
    As always, the part you've all been waiting for.

The winning [b]GMs[/b] and [b]Roleplayers[/b] will each be awarded VIPship (with the ability to choose custom colors) for one week. In addition, they will earn a place in the "RPF Hall of Fame" in the Community Centre. The winning [b]RPGs[/b] will receive a special place in the introductory sticky thread, as well as the right to the title of "Best RPG," until the next season's winners are announced. Moderators are allowed to win Awards, but their prize will be limited to recognition alone. When a moderator places in the Best GM/RPer category, the top three contenders will be recognized, with the two non-mods getting colors. Two non-moderator users are guaranteed colors for every awards season.

[hr]
    [color=darkgreen][b]The "RPF Stars" Awards[/b][/color]

Winners of the RPF Stars Awards will not receive

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Best GM:
    1. Ktala
    2. BobaMatt

Best RPer:
    1. greyjedi125

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1. Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 2

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:

Best New Star Wars RPG:

Best New Non-Star Wars RPG:

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh, Awards season already?

Best GM:
    1. Dubya_Scott - Terminator is a well run, enjoyable game that takes a unique cross-over premise and gives it an even more unique treatment. Very enjoyable to read. I originally thought that THAT would never work. So, this nomination is also my apology for that.
    2. LordTroepfchen - For The Cold Embrace which has survived all ups and lows and kept it´s core player firghtened and entertained, for his newest work in 129 ABY, where he has made an awesome and stylish OP and for his organisational "quasi-GMing" as the faction-leader Emperor Reborn in AFAS, where he has given so much characters prupose and guidance through his example and ideas. He actually was a secret Co-GM for my own 133 ABY and never enough credited for that . . .

Best RPer:
    1. DarthXan - What can I say, Mischa in ManCubs . . . a perfect Princess Leia in AFAS . . . she is also strong on the DnD front gathering and whenever you stumble over a post by her, it is a damn good read. She doesn´t deserve this, if you ask me, her award is simply overdue!
    2. Sarge221 - Simply because he might be the best RPer around. He brings live to his characters, he carries a story with them, without ever harming others experiences or fun and he is great in scenes with GMs and player to player scenes. He also can play characters on a very deep emotional level. And he can kick ass, if he wants to. As a player he is also a benchmark at reliability and a very nice person to be around, e-wise.

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1. ManCubs - A so called nobrainer. If you don´t know why I nominate it, GET OVER THERE AND READ IT!
    2. -

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:
    1. A Tides of Flames - I simply get over there sometimes and enjoy reading good DnD, I am such kinda guy. And it is good DnD and good RPing, too . . .
    2. -

Best New Star Wars RPG:
    1. Asylum - I know it has not reached it´s fifty posts by the time of nomination, but I am sure it will, before nominations are over. It´s so creepy, enjoyable and in itself unique. It feels like a really good, creepy computer game or horror-movie brought to the RPF. And brought together players from all parts of the board. A game that made the RPF a richer place.
    2. 129 ABY - An instant large game and even after it´s opening post it´s a game of incredible grande scope, living up to the legacy of Sinrebirth 128 ABY series . . . impossible NOT to nominate this.

1.@@@THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@ - A Mystery Men Superhero style game - I love the premise and it is a creative concept unique around here. An attempt in humor. And what a great attempt. Found myself laughing from hte first draft in the RPR.
    2. Disney 2 - I dropped out of it lately, because I haven´t seen enough of the movies. But I don´t need to know them, to see that there is some funny, charming top-quality gaming going on over there . . .

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: Winged-Jedi
    2. Most Educational GM: Imperial_Hammer
    3. Best Game Design: LordTroepfchen
    4. Best Character Design: Mitth-Fisto
    5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening: Asylum
    6. Most Improved RPer: Sermerala
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR: DarthXan
    8. Most Social User: Sarge221
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: we had a calm season here, had we? Haha. Kidding.
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie: Lightwarden
    11. Best Single Post* (include link): I always called the post "It´s okay" and when I read it at my computer I was crying. Seriously crying. Saddest death scene I´ve ever seen. So here it is . . .

4. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    My only nomination this season:

BestRper - JediMasterAnne

Please read her posts in Mancubs and you´ll understand. :)

Good luck everybody.

5. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I haven't been too active in the RPF this season, but I do have some nominations to make, so here goes...

Best GM: I honestly must refrain from nominations. I have not been active in playing games, and can't with even a semblance of fairness pick out one or two gms that have been that good, because in all honesty, I have not followed any...

Best RPer: This I can do
    1. Sarge221: Yes, he's been nominated, but I cannot in good conscious refrain from nominating him. Not only has he been around for some time, but he has proven himself as exceptional time and time again. He's been an absolute joy to GM in ABW, and I know that he has performed just as well in other games, so here's a nomination to sarge, greatly deserved.
    2. Seremela: All I can say is that I am impressed. I didn't know what to expect when accepting Seremela into my game, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Best Star Wars RPG: Too little knowledge to go on once again. Lame, I know.

Best Non-Star Wars RPG: ABW..... oh..... wait...... :p
    1. The Saga of the Nameless Lands ~ A Dungeons and Dragons 4e Campaign: Not the traditional RP around here, and for all I know ineligible for nominations, but it deserves a mention. It was enjoyable, even if I had to drop out, and Ramz did and I assume still does a wonderful job upkeeping it.
    2. Both have already been nominated, so I shall not nominate anything more. :p

Best New Star Wars RPG: Again, can't even remember the last time I really checked the SWRPF so...... :(

Best New Non-Star Wars RPG: I'm abstaining from a lot, aren't I? Pitiful, I know.......

YOU MAY ONLY MAKE ONE NOMINATION PER CATEGORY IN THIS SECTION

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: Imperial_Hammer
    2. Best Game Design: Disney 2, so I guess Imp/Solo
    3. Best Character Design: Sarge221
    4. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening: Omni Leauge
    5. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: Well, seeing as the mods are imp and xan, probably me, but I can't seem to nominate myself, so..... :p I hsall nominate Peng

6. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    I would like to nominate Winged_Jedi for Most Educational GM. I don't know if he's as broadly 'educational' as this award might indicate; I am mostly nominating him based on personal experience. Whether or not others feel the same way, I feel the need to do this simply because playing with Winged, I have developed as an RPer (and continue to develop) more than I could have ever anticipated.

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    *cough* My two cents! [face_peace]

Best GM:
    1.JediHighlander (*makes me run home to post! that hasn't happened since IBOP!)
    2.Bravo

Best RPer:
    1. Xany (nuff said!)

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1.Star Wars: Intervention

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:
    1. Omni League
    2. Disney2

Best New Star Wars RPG:
    1. Asylum (We'll make it legal! *right, Fins?)

1. Omni League
    2. Disney2

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: Imperial Hammer
    2. Most Educational GM: Imperial hammer ( well, he is! )
    3. Best Game Design: Disney2
    4. Best Character Design: Sinre
    6. Most Improved RPer:
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR: DarkLordoftheFins
    8. Most Social User: sarge221 (of course!)
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: hasn't been around in a while :p
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie: does it matter?

8. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    [face_peace] Well, thanks for the credits, Fin, but being a passionate player who works on plots is NOT GMing, so please no AFAS and Odessey credits for me. I only GM one game and Co-GM a second.

My nominees are . . .

Best GM:
    1. BobaMatt (for taking AFAS that far and making it such a great ride)
    2. nominated, already

Best RPer:
    1. Sir_Draco (Huge Brandl fan, Melmot and Jacen Cole were totally adorable, also dig his Kol Skywalker)
    2. Sermerala (Vima is an amazing character, also liked her Qui Gon Jinn in AU Tatooine)

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1. Afas (still THE AU game around here, which feels, plays like a movie I´ve never seen)
    2. Asylum (creepy!)

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:
    1. -
    2. -

Best New Star Wars RPG:
    1. Asylum (really CREEPY)
    2. -

1. -
    2. -

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: BobaMatt (see best GM)
    2. Most Educational GM: DarkLordoftheFins (see helpful, corresponding here)
    3. Best Game Design: Winged_Jedi (meaning his Summer Challenge submissions)
    4. Best Character Design: DarkLordoftheFins (reimagining K´Kruhk, Jaalib Brandl and Zoren, as well as Shylock H. omes in the summer challenge)
    5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening: 3,997 BBY - The Cleansing of the Nine Houses (it´s locked, but I liked the idea a lot)
    6. Most Improved RPer: hm . . .
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR: DarkLordoftheFins
    8. Most Social User: DarthXan (yeah, I give Sarge a run for his money, here)
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: As Grey said, haven´t seen him around, lately
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie: Lightwarden
    11. Best Single Post* (include link): I seriously can´t decide on one single post. Seen lots of good stuff lately.

9. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    Um, if you're going to link a post, you might as well quote the first line of text since not only are people not necessarily guaranteed to have the same post per page settings, but there's a good chance they will have different time settings so that won't help much either.

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: BobaMatt
    2. Most Educational GM: Imperial_Hammer
    3. Best Game Design: DarkLordoftheFins
    4. Best Character Design: Mitth-Fisto
    5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening: Man Cubs
    6. Most Improved RPer: Sermerala
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR: DarthXan
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: Rally_Fan_84
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie: Penguinator-176
    11. Best Single Post* (include link): LordTroepfchen - Date Posted: 8/6 1:33pm Subject: Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 2
    "Someone who shouldn't be there..."

11. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I will sit down and bash out my full list another time, but I already had Sirak-Romar and LordTroepfchen (apologies for any mis-spellings) reserved for, by far the Best Roleplayers, since their epic gunfight in a Glaswegian nightclub between estranged father and daughter, during the Summer Challenges.

Forget hyperlinks. Go to the Portfolio sticky thread, and [Find] Glasgow. In fact, Glasg will get you there.

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    You´re right Lightwarden. Hadn´t thought about it. So, my corrected nomination is . . .

13. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Sample Nomination Ballot

Best GM:
    1. Winged_Jedi
    2. Sinrebirth

Best RPer:
    1. Seremela
    2. Fin

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1. Man Cubs

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:
    1. Oz

Best New Star Wars RPG:
    1. Asylum
    2. 129 ABY

1. Disney 2

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM: Winged_Jedi
    2. Most Educational GM: Imperial Hammer
    3. Best Game Design: Imperial_Hammer
    4. Best Character Design: Sawn_Kassal
    6. Most Improved RPer: Skywalkershine
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR: Imperial_Hammer
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods: RALLY_FAN84 hahahaha
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie:
    11. Best Single Post* (include link): Same as Macja

14. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    I feel very flattered Sith-I-5 but I am actually not votable for another two seasons. Thanks anyway. [face_blush] The same goes for Fin, BobaMatt. He won Best GM last time around. You might want to add someone else then, so I thought I point it out.

15. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Sadly, I haven't played (or read) as much as I would have liked this awards season. So I'll refrain from nominating anybody or anything at this point. But near the end of the nomination period, if I see something missing, I may throw something in.

And thanks for the nom, DarkLordoftheFins! ;)

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Well then.

BRAVO for best GM rather than WINGED, since apparently he's not eligible, either. And replace Fin with TheSithGirly. The Germans know how to play.

17. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    I am nominated? Thank you. I think against that kind of competition I am a good bet, quote-wise. Nobody will bet on me :p but I am honored to nominated in the first place . . . otherwise . . . I don´t see anybody missing on these lists. Nope, looks alright. And I would also have nominated "Someone who shouldn´t be there" as best post :p For the record.

Good luck to the nominees.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Looks like I am out of time. :(

Best GM:
    1. SinRebirth for that inter-forum Lightsabre Tornament! That was brilliant. Also based on a look at his game, 129 ABY Sith-Imperial War. Shadow's Fall.
    2. Imperial Hammer. Constant professional. All that Game and Marketing Theory. Hard to top.

Best RPer: (already posted by me)
    1. LordTroepfchen. Moved up because Sirak is not eligible. :(
    2. DarkLordoftheFins

Best Star Wars RPG:
    1. Star Wars: Final Resurrection. It is starting well, at least.

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:
    1. n/a
    2. n/a

Best New Star Wars RPG:

1. n/a
    2. n/a

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM:
    2. Most Educational GM: Still has to be Lightwarden. In any category containing the word "education".
    3. Best Game Design: 129 ABY Sith-Imperial War. Shadow's Fall, though this whole ABY series looks very good.
    4. Best Character Design: Seremela for her Korr and his pet wardog, Wolf, in The Machine Wars: SW versus Terminator!
    5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening: Over on the NSWRPF, the game Dimensions Collide: The Rise of Evil. GMs Chuckles38 and darthramza did a great parody of sporting pay-per-view television, and a fantastic job of convincing that this card-related theme would be dynamic and exciting. It died on it's arse. Those two could sell sand to Jawas!
    I'm not bitter. All I know, is that I made up this and four other Torchwood related cards for apparently, absolutely-no-[bleep]ing-reason whatsoever.
    [image=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/yavin1pics/genesiscard.jpg]

Whoosa

6. Most Improved RPer:
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR:
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods:
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie: It is probably me, as of #5.
    11. Best Single Post* (include link):

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Eh, I'll accept it I-5. It was posted only a few hours after the deadline, and the total nominations have been on the low end.

Its definitely closed now though, as its been much more than 24 hrs after the deadline.

I'll progress this to the second stage tomorrow afternoon/evening. :)

-I_H

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Cheers, Hammer!

Sithy

21. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, bad news is, I can´t be voted for either, Sith-I-5. My GM-career seriously seemed to have ruined my player-career here :p

Thanks for the thought, though. I am really flattered how many people wanted to nominate me, despite it being not possible :p

And we have only two Best Posts to choose from and these are two I CANNOT decide between! You cannot aks me TO DO THIS! [face_worried]

22. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    I mean...presumably LordT is also eligible of his own merits.

23. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Fall 2009 RPF Awards Voting
    Welcome to the voting stage! In this stage, we'll pick the winners from the list of nominees.

The Rules:
    1. You may only vote for people/games on the list.
    2. One ballot per person, please. You may not use socks to vote!
    3. Voting is by PM only. Any votes posted in this thread will not count.
    4. Votes must be in I_H's inbox no later than November 5th at 10pm board/pacific time. Please include "RPF Awards" in your PM subject line.

[color=green][b]Voting Ballot:[/b][/color]

Best GM:

Best RPer:

Best Star Wars RPG:

Best Non-Star Wars RPG:

Best New Star Wars RPG:

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE PERSON IN THIS SECTION

RPF Stars Awards
    1. Most Entertaining GM:
    2. Most Educational GM:
    3. Best Game Design:
    4. Best Character Design:
    5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening:
    6. Most Improved RPer:
    7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR:
    8. Most Social User:
    9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods:
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie:
    11. Best Single Post (include link):

[hr]
    [color=green][b]The List:[/b][/color]
    [u]Best GM:[/u]
    BobaMatt
    Dubya_Scott
    LordTroepfchen
    JediHighlander
    Bravo
    Sinrebirth
    Imperial Hammer

[u]Best RPer:[/u]
    greyjedi125
    DarthXan318
    Sarge221
    JediMasterAnne
    Seremela
    Sir_Draco
    TheSithGirly
    LordTroepfchen

[u]Best Star Wars RPG:[/u]
    Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 2
    ManCubs
    Star Wars: Intervention
    As Father and Son
    Asylum
    Star Wars: Final Resurrection

[u]Best Non-Star Wars RPG:[/u]
    A Tide of Flames
    The Saga of the Nameless Lands ~ A Dungeons and Dragons 4e Campaign
    @@@ Omni League!! @@@
    The Disney RPG 2
    Oz: The Heart of Emerald

[u]Best New Star Wars RPG:[/u]
    Asylum
    129 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - Shadow's Fall

[u]Best New Non-Star Wars RPG:[/u]
    @@@ THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@
    The Disney RPG 2

[u][b]RPF Stars Awards[/b][/u] (in many cases, there were ties for the third positions, so they were all included)

[u]1. Most Entertaining GM:[/u]
    Winged_Jedi
    Imperial_Hammer
    BobaMatt

[u]2. Most Educational GM:[/u]
    Imperial_Hammer
    Winged_Jedi
    DarkLordoftheFins
    Lightwarden

[u]3. Best Game Design:[/u]
    LordTroepfchen
    Imperial_Hammer/HanSolo29
    Winged_Jedi
    DarkLordoftheFins
    Sinrebirth
    [u]
    4. Best Character Design:[/u]
    Mitth-Fisto
    Sarge221
    Sinrebirth
    DarkLordoftheFins
    Sawn_Kassal
    Seremela

[u]5. Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening:[/u]
    Asylum
    @@@ THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@
    3,997 BBY - The Cleansing of the Nine Houses
    Man Cubs
    Dimensions Collide: The Rise of Evil

[u]6. Most Improved RPer:[/u]
    Seremela
    Skywalkershine

[u]7. Most Helpful Person in the RPR:[/u]
    DarthXan318
    DarkLordoftheFins
    Imperial_Hammer
    [u]
    8. Most Social User:[/u]
    Sarge221
    DarthXan318

[u]9. Most Likely to Annoy the Mods:[/u]
    Peng
    Rally_Fan_84
    [u]
    10. Most Disgruntled Oldbie:[/u]
    Lightwarden
    Penguinator-176
    [u]
    11. Best Single Post:[/u]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/29746639/p39]SirakRomar, Date Posted: 9/12 6:57pm Subject: 133 ABY - The Dark Odyssey[/link]

Stop.

It was her last command.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/28357048/p40]LordTroepfchen, Date Posted: 8/6 1:33pm Subject: Star Wars: Episode VI - As Father and Son - Part 2[/link]

"Someone who shouldn't be there..."

[hr]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/PrivateMessages/SendMessage.aspx?usr=1143417]Send in those PMs![/link]

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Voted [face_peace] Good luck all of you!

And thanks for all those who nominated me, but actually in the future - from now on - I won´t accept nominations anymore. I appreciate you wanna do it, I just do not feel comfortable with them. I dig other being nominated though, so for all those enjoying it I will support the Awards. Always! =D=

25. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Voted! [face_peace]

Best of Luck! [face_good_luck]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.