main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Chosen One - MAJOR AU!! - A/P and O/S - future L/M and L/H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    And what a cliffie that was. [face_worried]

Excellently done, Misty! =D= and don't worry, I won't torture you for it.

Have a great year [:D]

2. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Vong and a young Anakin... what a combo!

3. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    I found this just floating around and I decided to check in to it. It is thrilling and daunting to see that anakin can read everyone else.

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Sorry to leave you all hanging for so long but the chapter is done and no cliffy in sight for awhile.

xxxxx

Obi-Wan felt a frown cross his face. Whatever was standing in the doorway was humanoid and appeared to be organic but he couldn't feel it in the Force. It couldn't be a droid because droids could be sensed somewhat in the Force.

The thng charge and Obi-Wan activated his lightsaber and blocked the attack; only to get something in his eyes that stung like vemon.

The Force swelled and something crashed against a wall. A few seconds later there were blaster shots fired.

Obi-Wan could feel the healing powers of the Force being called on and the pain in his eyes and face disappeared.

He knew that Anakin was nearby and felt some fear for the boy's safety when he remembered that it had to have been the boy that pushed the thing back.

Obi-Wan opened his eyes and found the Zabrak kneeling over the smoking remains of the thing that had entered the bunker. ?It was alive.? He told Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan shivered. The thing had not even appeared in the Force! So how could it have been alive?

?They were punished.? Anakin's voice said softly. Obi-Wan nearly stared at the boy. ?What makes you think so?? he asked Anakin.

The feeling of so many lives being snuffed out filled Obi-Wan's senses. He could feel the death throes of planets, the silent screams of entire systems and most of all he could feel the howls of the Force as all of this happened.

The taste of bile filled Obi-Wan's mouth. ?They did all of that?? Obi-Wan asked softly once he felt that he wasn't going to vomit; Anakin nodded.

?Why?? was the only thing the only thing that Obi-Wan could say. ?They were angry.? Anakin replied.

?While this conversation is interesting; water is coming into the bunker.? The Zabrak said.

It took a few minutes but soon the bunker door was shut and secure.

xxxxxxx

Anakin slept fitfully.

He knew that something had to be done about the Vong but what?

An idea came to him and he slipped out of his bed and out of the bunker, glaring at the body of the pilot Vong that was still on the floor as he left.

Anakin wasn't completely sure how far he walked but he could sense Vong close by. He stopped and waited for them to get closer and then unleashed the Force on them.

xxxxxxx

Obi-Wan shivered at the memory of finding Anakin surrounded by dead aliens. Anakin only mumbled something about them going to destroy the planet.

At that moment everyone was fleeing Zonama Sekot. They were taking everything with them, including the bodies of the invaders.

Obi-Wan turned to look one last time at the planet only for it to vanish.

He blinked several times but even the Force confirmed it. Zonama Sekot was gone from this system.

xxxx

Back on Coruscant the bodies were examined and reports were made to both the Supreme Chancellor and the Jedi Council. Reports that shocked them. They decided to not to mention the invaders to anyone else but they would prepare for them to come back.

xxxxxxx

Again I am sorry for how short it is but I am trying.

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Obi-Wan opened his eyes and found the Zabrak kneeling over the smoking remains of the thing that had entered the bunker. ?It was alive.? He told Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan shivered. The thing had not even appeared in the Force! So how could it have been alive?

?They were punished.? Anakin's voice said softly. Obi-Wan nearly stared at the boy. ?What makes you think so?? he asked Anakin.

The feeling of so many lives being snuffed out filled Obi-Wan's senses. He could feel the death throes of planets, the silent screams of entire systems and most of all he could feel the howls of the Force as all of this happened.

The taste of bile filled Obi-Wan's mouth. ?They did all of that?? Obi-Wan asked softly once he felt that he wasn't going to vomit; Anakin nodded.

?Why?? was the only thing the only thing that Obi-Wan could say. ?They were angry.? Anakin replied.

The Vong give me a creepy feeling each time I read something about them. Well done update!

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Super post. And I suppose the Vong are dealt with permanently? [face_thinking]

7. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Wow. That was creepy. :eek: But at least the Vong are gone.

8. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    I wonder what ol Palpy will think of Vong, he is poised for a power play and suddenly the Vong show up?

9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Anakin beat the hell out of the Vong! :D [face_dancing]

I hope they go somewhere else now.

10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I'm glad all of you enjoyed the Vong getting their butts kicked by Anakin.

They might be back at so later date but don't quote me on it!

Palpatine is going to take steps against the Vong and he just might want a piece of them too.

Sorry that this took longer than usual. My Muse would either abandon me for long periods or laugh at me.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anakin straightened his robes as the lift sped upwards. His mental shields were up and tighter than the Temple's System.

He was about to meet Padmé Amidala for the first time in ten years.

?Don't tell me that you are nervous about meeting a senator?? Obi-Wan said jokingly. ?Just a little.? Anakin admitted. ?Last we saw her I was a child and I don't want her to think of me as one.? Anakin replied.

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. Ever since they got the news that they would be protecting Senator Padmé Amidala Anakin had been acting strange.

Finally the lift came to a halt and they stepped out and were met by a familiar gungan. ?Obi?? Jar Jar asked in curious excitement. ?Obi!? He then shrieked and started to shake Obi-Wan's hand; pumping it really.

Anakin couldn't help but smile. He wanted to give Jar Jar a warning about being used but wasn't sure how to say it or even if he should say it.

Don't! His Mother's voice rang in his mind.

Anakin visibly jerked at the order. His Mother rarely used a harsh tone with anything let alone him.

He was about to ask why when Jar jar gave him Guru Bear Hug. ?You not little anymore Ani!? Jar Jar said excitedly.

?I'm glad to see you too Jar Jar.? Anakin said in greeting. Mentally berating himself for not paying attention to what was happening around him.

They followed the excited gungan to a sitting area in the apartment where several people stood with their backs turned to them.

?Looky, looky Senator!? Jar jar said excitedly. ?Des Jedi haven arriven!? He announced.

Anakin watched as Padmé approached them. ?It's a pleasure to see you again, Senator.? Obi-Wan said politely. ?It's been far to long Master Kenobi.? Padmé said just as politely if not more.

Then her eyes fell on him. ?Ani?? she asked, shocked. ?My Goodness you have grown.? She commented. ?You've grown too.? Anakin said and felt like hitting himself. He sounded like a pathetic school boy.

?How so?? Padmé asked, curious and slightly playful. ?Last I saw you you were younger.? Anakin said slowly, watching his every word. ?You have truly grown in wisdom and other things.? Anakin said, wishing that he could hit himself the entire time.

Padmé smiled pleasantly. ?Ani, you will always be that sweet boy that I met on Tatooine.? She said.

Now Anakin wished he could kick himself.

Slowly they sat down on sofas in the sitting area.

?We will do everything in our power to keep you safe from these assassins; milady.? Obi-Wan told Padmé calmly. ?We are one of the best Master/Padawan teams at the Temple.? Anakin put in, hoping to redeem himself.

Padmé smiled faintly. ?Hopefully this mystery will unravel with your mere presence.? She said and stood. ?I will retire for the night. Captain Typho will show you around the apartment.?

Anakin watched as she walked down a side corridor to what must be her bedchamber.

Anakin sighed. He had hoped that they would be able to catch up.

?Shesa muy happy to see yousa!? Jar Jar said. Anakin nodded. ?I know, Jar Jar.? Anakin replied.

xxxxxxx

Obi-Wan sighed.

It had started out as a normal day; until Anakin woke up from a nightmare. The nightmare seemed was about a girl he knew from back home. She was hurt and crying for help.

Upon questioning Anakin it turned out that he had been having nightmares for awhile about the girl in pain.

Truth be told Obi-Wan was concerned but he was unsure how to proceed. He wanted to tell Anakin that dreams past in time but Anakin had had prophetic dreams before that came to past.

Obi-Wan wasn't sure what was more unnerving: Anakin's night visions or the way he sometimes knew things without being told.

He reentered Senator Amidala''s sitting room and found Anakin meditating on the floor. A frown graced Obi-Wan's face

11. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Padmé smiled pleasantly. ?Ani, you will always be that sweet boy that I met on Tatooine.? She said.

Now Anakin wished he could kick himself.

[face_laugh] Poor, poor Anakin! At least he's doing better than he did in Episode II!

Eager to see what will happen next!

12. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Ooh, Anakin is so cute in this chapter and I really liked Jar Jar (I find him incredibly hard to write).

That dream was upsetting. :(

13. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Anakin seems far more emotionally mature and in control than he was in AOTC...He still has horrible pick-up lines though. LOL :oops:

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I also like the maturity of your Anakin a lot!

:D

15. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Odd that the unnerving AU Anakin can still be flustered by an attractive female :).... he is human.

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Hey everyone! Glad that you all enjoyed the last chapter and to a friend of mine that helped me get past some writer's block so I could continue with the story.

Just so you know Anakin was never taught how to flirt with a girl and is slightly awkward around pretty girls. :p

xxxxxxxx

Anakin stood with Obi-Wan before the Council the next morning. They had chased an assassin through the skylanes of Coruscant for awhile before catching her. Unfortunately she had been killed by either the real person behind the attempts or someone else entirely.

Anakin knew that she wasn't going to rat her employer out for her own reasons. She and him would have been more than friends if it wasn't for the fact that they were bounty hunters.

?For the safety of Senator Amidala we recommend that she leave the Capital for now.? Master Windu said after the tale was told.

?Obi-Wan, pursue the bounty hunter you must. Watch the Senator your Padawan will.? Master Yoda said.

Anakin was shocked and nervous. Shocked that he was getting his first solo assignment and nervous that he would never get Padmé off of Coruscant. He knew how much this vote meant to her. But he also now knew that a war was needed; his parents told him so.

?Masters, she will not be eager to leave.? Anakin spoke up politely. ?She might fight the decision.? ?Until caught the killer is aide by our wishes she must.? Master Yoda said. ?Anakin, go to the Supreme Chancellor and let him know that Senator Amidala needs to get off of Coruscant. He will see that she leaves.? Master Windu said.

Anakin nodded.

He didn't like the Chancellor and nothing could change his opinion of the man.

?Take the refugee transports to Naboo as a safety precaution.? Master Windu advised. Anakin nodded. It was a wise move and he had the feeling that her killers for the most part just wanted her off of Coruscant.

xxxxx

Padmé stalked through her apartment, furious. It seemed as if everyone was determined to run her life for her. The Jedi Council thought that she would be safer off of Coruscant and Chancellor Palpatine agreed with them.

She roughly pushed passed Anakin. ?I don't like this idea of hiding!? she snapped at him. ?I haven't worked for over a year to defeat the Military Creation Act to not even be here when the vote comes.?

?Have you ever considered that your friend Mina Bonteri might want war if Dooku wants war?? Anakin asked.

Padmé spun around so she could glare at the young Jedi. ?Everything can be settled peacefully!? She told him, her cheeks red with anger.

?That's not true milady and you know it. The Sith don't want peace only to dominate the galaxy. The Sklaven don't want peace either; they just want to enslave everyone. There are others that don't want peace but I won't name them.? Anakin pointed out. ?Or have you forgotten your history lessons??

A frown crossed Padmé's face. She knew of the Sith but had a hard time believing that there was someone that rather kill and destroy then have peace. However she hadn't heard of the Sklaven before.

?Who are the Sklaven?? she asked, hoping to change the subject. ?The Sklaven are reptiloids that live near the very edge of the galaxy. They know how to alter the genetic codes of beings to make them more durable, taller, stronger and other things. They enslaved the wandering Sippschaft and altered many of their children. Many of the children were taken as soon as possible so that the parents wouldn't discover what had been done. After decades of doing this the children rose up against the Sklaven and defeated them in battle.

?The surviving Sklaven fled in fear. However the younger Sklaven remembered what it was like to have slaves and vowed to have what they wanted done for them by others.? Anakin said.

Padmé shivered.

?Still,? she said after a moment. ?Everyone wants peace.?

xxxxxx

Anakin adjusted his disguise. He was dressed as a refugee along with Padmé. He had used the Force to encourage his hair to grow. His Padawan Braid wasn't quite hidden but at least he didn't look like a Jedi Padawan.

No one had accompanied them to the do

17. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Nice twist on Cannon... Anakin isnt whinny... very nervous, but not a crybaby

18. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    More importantly, he's not emo and he actually thinks before he acts. He's totally dateable now. With cannon, I sat there and wondered how Padme could fall in love with him.o_O *shrugs* I don't know.

I can't wait for Naboo![face_dancing]

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Everyone wants peace.?

I wish that was true, Misty.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot! Like this Anakin much better. He's more someone Padme can be interested in and respect & he's not the Chancellor's favorite pet :p

21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yes, I like this Anakin much better too. [face_love] :D Far more mature, even if he doesn't really know how to court a girl. I'm sure there were no classes on that at the Temple. :p

22. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Yes, Anakin is more likeable and mature here.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen how the chase through Coruscant played out here, as compared to canon. I have a feeling that Anakin still would have his moments of "act before thinking" when his adrenaline is up. LOL (Like in the speeder chase.)

I always wondered why they went to Naboo in the guise of refugees. I'd have thought they could have had more security if the Council had arranged for a small ship that Anakin could fly.

Now, let's hope Anakin will avoid the "Sand is rough, not soft like you..." line. LOL

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    I'm glad that so many of you approve of this Anakin. In my opinion Anakin in the saga was insecure. But that's just me.

There's a mini cliffhanger in this but nothing major.

xxxxxxxxx

Padmé sighed as she watched the other beings on the transport. Truth be told she was bored. Anakin was either sleeping or meditating and R2 was getting food for them.

Anakin's eyes suddenly snapped open. ?Beru!?He called out.

Padmé felt a flash of jealousy. He had said a female name and seemed worried about her. Maybe Beru was a fellow Jedi that he worked with on a regular basis. Yes, that had to be it.

?Is Beru a friend of yours back in the Temple?? Padmé asked as Anakin stood and came over to the table she was sitting at. Anakin shook his head. ?She's a girl back on Tatooine that would play with Owen and I when we were in Anchorhead. I've been dreaming of her being in trouble recently.?

For reasons she didn't want to think about Padmé was relieved.

?Is it true that the Jedi are forbidden to love?? Padmé asked. ?Attachment is forbidden, passion is forbidden. Ironically compassion is essential to being a Jedi.? Anakin explained. ?Why is it ironic?? Padmé asked. ?To feel compassion for someone or something you have to feel something for them. You need to want to help them. My mother told me that compassion is a form of love. So I guess in a strange way the Jedi do encourage love but not the type of love that many consider to be love.? Anakin said.

Padmé nearly laughed at the comment.

xxxxxxxxx

A frown crossed Obi-Wan's face. He had put the coordinates to Kamino but he couldn't find the system. It was as if the system didn't exist. However there was something there. Madam Jocasta Nu hadn't been much help. All she had to say about the mystery that the planet must not exist because the archive was the most complete one in the entire galaxy with only something like twenty percent of everything in the galaxy unaccounted for.

Sighing he downloaded a map of that part of the galaxy and went to seek out Master Yoda. Master Yoda knew more than many of the Jedi in the Order; although Anakin had once said that it didn't mean anything.

Obi-Wan found Master Yoda in a room teaching a class of younglings how to block bolts with practice sabers with their helmets over their eyes.

Obi-Wan paused for a moment and recalled how he had once been that age and his mistakes. He then found himself remembering Anakin's first time blocking bolts. He had taken two practice sabers and activated a bunch of remotes and blocked all the bolts from them. Everyone that had been watching had been either shocked or impressed.

?Younglings, a guest we have.? Master Yoda called out. The younglings deactivated their blades as the remotes turned off and lifted their helmets.

?A good day it is Master Obi-Wan.? Master Yoda said. ?Good morning Master Obi-Wan.? The younglings said in varying degrees of shyness.

A gentle smile crossed Obi-Wan's face. ?Hello,? he said in greeting.

?A question have you?? Master Yoda asked. ?I don't mean to trouble you but yes. I am looking for a planet but it isn't there.? Obi-Wan explained.

?Around the data reader. Find the missing planet we will.? Master Yoda told the younglings as the lights dimmed.

Obi-Wan set the holo sphere on the data reader that had come up from the floor and waited for the star chart to appear.

?The planet Kamino and It's system should be here.? Obi-Wan said as he walked and pointed to the spot on the map where Kamino should be. ?However there is no system there but gravity pulls to this spot.? Obi-Wan explained.

?Hm.? Master Yoda muttered. ?Planet and system disappear but gravity silhouette remains. A thought??

'Master?? one of the younglings, a human looking boy, said softly. ?Because someone erased it from the Archive Memory.? ?Yes!? chirped a girl's voice. ?If the planet was destroyed then gravity would go away.?

?Ah, the mind of a child simple it is.? Master Yoda commented.

?Go to the center of gravity and find your planet you will.? Master Yoda ordered Obi-Wan. ?Master Yoda, I don't understand how a

24. Book-Geek

May 28, 2011
    Silence fell for several moments

?Did you know that you are the first boyfriend that my sister has ever brought home?? Padmé's sister suddenly said.

And instantly, Anakin's face is as red as one of Tattooine's suns at sundown![face_laugh]

What's up with Beru? I hope she's not hurt or in trouble.[face_worried]

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Anakin was trying to pull one up on the Naberries but them best him to it. [face_laugh]

I love that scene where Yoda and the younglings help Obi-Wan.