main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH The Clone Wars line at the Lennox!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lazer310, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    Hey everyone. Time to get this board back into shape.

Starting Wednesday August 13th, we are going to have a line for the Clone Wars theatrical release, at the Lennox theater. We will have prizes, at least one 501st trooper, and lot of fun. The prizes include statues from Sideshow Collectibles, Big bad Toy Store, and many more. So drop on by, or send an email to chris@ihnradio.com for more info, or reply to this thread! Hope to see you there.

2. thx_1227

thx_1227 Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2008
    Just letting you know that I'll be there for the line...can't wait!

3. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    Can't wait to have you there! It's gonna be a great time!

4. ShadaErsari

ShadaErsari Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2003
    I'm planning on being there, too. I've gotta get my Jedi costume in gear - just a few little things I need to work on. But I'm excited!

5. SITHMASTER3117

SITHMASTER3117 Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2007
    Hi, where is this Lennox theater you spoke of und will people show up in costume? do defenitly let me know,I want to try to make it to alllocal Star Wars events. thanks, Sithmaster3117

6. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    The Lennox is just off the OSU campus. Here is the address:

AMC Lennox 24
    777 Kinnear Rd
    Columbus, OH 43212

There will be people in costume. We have at least one 501st trooper coming, some people from the Rebel Legion, and just fans in costume. So come on out. The line starts Wednesday August 13th around 6am. And goes until the premiere of Clone Wars.

7. Jo-Nich

Jo-Nich Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2005
    Mandalorian Mercs will be there.

8. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    Great! The actual raffle for prizes wont start until around 8 pm on Thursday, August 14th (the night of the Midnight Premiere). Of course, you guys are welcome to join us anytime on Wednesday too, but around 6 pm on Thursday night is the time the other costumers are turning up.
    Just wanted to let ya know!

-Bill

9. SITHMASTER3117

Nov 10, 2007
    Actung! How Many Costumes Other Than Myself Will Be Attending This Exciting Event? Perhaps Alot i hope Lol.
    Sithmaster3117

10. Jo-Nich

Jo-Nich Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2005
    5 or 6 armored, not sure how many Jedi

11. SITHMASTER3117

Nov 10, 2007
    Hi ,hows it going with the local boards? are we in the clear yet?und I am starting A fan base entitled The First Sith Legion, you want in ? let me know I can make A link to this forum on it if that would be cool with everyone. do respond Sithmaster3117AkA Tim

12. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    We still arne't seeing a whole lot of local participation, but it's more than none! We're hoping to spread the word in the coming week at the line.

But go ahead and post a link to the site, and we'll take a look.

13. lazer310

Apr 23, 2000
    The Lennox has confirmed a midnight showing Thursday night/Friday morning at 12:01am! It's on now! One week from today, we'll be in line!

14. ShadaErsari

Sep 17, 2003
    I was just looking for confirmation, and I haven't been able to find it yet. They haven't started selling tickets yet, have they?

15. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    They have now! Right here!:
    http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=3341&rdate=8%2F14%2F2008

16. ShadaErsari

Sep 17, 2003
    Sweet. Actually, I was pointed to that last night on the Rebel Legion Midwest Base boards, but thank you! :)

Will probably pick up my ticket next week - Monday, I'm guessing, as I'm working all weekend.

I'm still trying to talk some friends into going, but everyone is always so hesitant when it comes to midnight showings. I wish that wasn't the case because they're such a blast.

17. RC-007

RC-007 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2008
    I was there. Great job guys. It made going to see the movie all the better. Also I really enjoyed the Republic Commando costume.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.