main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

****The FanForce @ CE - Ideas and Volunteers needed!!****

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Lord-Tice, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    We love our FanForce!

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    FanForce uber alles . . ?

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Two people, who have been at the CE and got our leafleets, have signed on a few hours ago. I've just seen their introduction thread at WNU. It's really great to see that our work shows some effects and to see new people starting posting here. So... maybe you like to say 'hi' to them as well? :D

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    [image=http://members.aol.com/seconddoordown/7.jpg]

I linked them here. :p

5. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    The FF table was really successful. There are lots of people registering now because they've heard about the FF at CE. :D

6. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Why does the thought of that make me think of this lol?

[image=http://upload.moldova.org/movie/2006/nov/pirates_of_caraibbean_blue.jpg]

J/k :p

Then it's a testament to the great workable table Matt (Lord Tice) put together =D= , because sometimes tables can be overwhelming for people walking by, I think one of the last Manchester G-Mex ones we did was - and was my fault. And it was also down to the effort of all the people helped with the table, who sat there and kept watch. A big hand definitely goes to Cozmic, Leigh and John for that =D= - they definitely seemed to man the fort a lot. And anyone else who put the time in. I just preferred being the ferryman of the damned hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.