main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Fecal Force

Discussion in 'Community' started by SLR, May 25, 2004.

1. FORCEFED

FORCEFED Jedi Master star 5

Nov 27, 2002
    all my stuff looks like chili now. has for years.

2. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    MyKe...pics?

Anyway, I got a new wetsuit last week. It's got a titanium lining as opposed to open cell neoprene like my old wetsuit, which absorbed farts nicely. I'm anxious to see how a fart feels in this one. I bet it'll feel slippery.

3. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    Yesterday I was super gassy after having one glass of milk; looks like the lactose sensitivity is still around. :(

But on the plus side, I had a nice long "snake" in the bowl this morning.

4. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Josh asked me this morning why it feels so good when you poop.

5. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    I had no clue the FF was still around!

all hail the Fecal Force!

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Mort, I am sorry to report that once my binge-bought licorice supply expired, my stool became quite average. :rolleyes:

7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I know what I'm getting every one of you for Christmas. :)

http://www.lillipad.co.nz/

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Harps, the best part of that whole thing is just how much utter joy the woman has on her face while she is willingly prepping to crap inside her pants. She is truly one of us.

9. Krusty_the_Clone

Krusty_the_Clone Jedi Padawan star 3

Jul 4, 2006
    Just took my fourth wet, juicy dump of the day. Probably around 27 to 33 percent moisture. Smallish, roundish wet turds just slide right out.

10. BLACKJEBUS

BLACKJEBUS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 9, 2002
  11. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
  12. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I took several epic ***** while I was underway, and ever heard of some from the rest of the crew.

My favorite was about a foot and a half long and about an inch and a quarter in diameter. Our toilets looked somewhat like this, with the giant ball valve used as a flushing mechanism(the giant level on the right). Even it was not able to take what I left in the bowl, so I was forced to grab a foxtail from under the sink to push it down the valve opening. The smell that this monster left behind was equal to it's size and density, leaving the head smelling like satan's ***hole for the better part of an hour.

The best story I heard on board was of someone who wasn't able to take a dump for close to a month and was too embarrassed to tell the doc about it. When doc finally have his some pills for it, it came out part black and part calcified. I don't envy the guy who had to experience that.

Evil.

13. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Some pranksters hacked into digital road signs in Denver...

[image=http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/34978/slide_34978_313249_large.jpg]

14. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    well done!

15. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    That is friggin' great.

So yesterday my bowels reacted to Irishfest. I tried to mow the lawn but I had to stop three times to run inside and poop...actually I didn't run. I had to pause, squeeze my cheeks, and then hobble gingerly into the house hoping I wouldn't let loose along the way. Each dump was like expelling a handful of those mini M&M's, except they were soft and clumped together. By the end of the night my butthole burned like crazy too.

It was a good day.

Sara sang "Ring of Fire" while we sat around the bonfire too in an all too appropriate tribute to my tribulations.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    What Irish food did you eat? There are certain things that will absolutely set your bowels to defcon 1. Bangers, corned beef & hash, and boxties. Boxties will exit your digestive system about 3 & 1/2 minutes after you've ingested them.

17. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Only some Shepherd's Pie and Reuben Rolls, but I drank a bit of beer...ok, I drank a lot of beer. I'm not sure what was up with my digestive system.

18. BLACKJEBUS

BLACKJEBUS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    I have been having great poops for the last week or so - big, bulky, solid, odorus but not completely repulsive scent, and easy to wipe up.

The Raisin Bran every morning is working wonders.

19. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    I had to bump this thread to page one because during the great blackout I drank a lot of beer and initiated a fart war with my girlfriend. Last night she Dutch-ovened me pretty fierce but I was able to hold my ground and cloud up the room this morning.

I am pleased to report that another FANTASTIC dump was taken in the downstairs bathroom again, causing her older daughter to flee the premises. Seriously. It was so bad she actually got off the computer and went outside.

20. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    What's wrong with you people? Page 4?!!!

Anyway, two important announcements: One, The Fecal Force has its own facebook page now. I couldn't wait for Steve's permission to create it, as the urge to do so was ready to explode out of me like the aftermath of a night of chili and beer.

You all know the feeling.

Two: Last night, while laying in bed, I said to Sara, "Hey guess what?" She said, "What?" Then I farted. It was a glorious fart. It changed pitch and tempo three times and seemed to convey a deeper level of juiciness each time. As we both guffawed, I leaned forward into a crumpled position to comfort my belly-laugh, and stuck my head between my knees, successfully absorbing the full strength of the cloud of methane.

As rotten as it was, it remains one of the funniest fart moments of my life, if not the funniest.

Sara, between gasps, exclaimed "WTF?! Did you eat a cadaver?! Are you decomposing?!"

It was that rancid. I have never been more filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

I will remember to assume the same position the next time I rip one that potent on the bed...it gave me the full effect of my gastrointestinal prowess.

Like I said...pride.

21. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    OK, let us discuss the topic of "Swamp Ass!"

Now for me, I just moved to a first shift position at my place of work, used to be a second shift. Trouble is that my bowels did not follow suit.

So I start the morning, coffee, OJ, nice breakfast. Get to work at around 7:30am. All is good. Then 10am hits and the stomach remembers last nights beer fest. :eek:

So I must go. This TP may as well be sandpaper! HORRIBLE! So after lunch I start to notice where I have been sitting, It is a mix of ass and armpit and it is terrible!

I have 4 hours of work left! What is one to do?

22. Krusty_the_Clone

Jul 4, 2006
    Oh yeah, look for "Cannonball Dookie" on YouTube. You'll be glad you did.

Cannonball dookie. Freakin classic

23. Krusty_the_Clone

Jul 4, 2006
    Taco chili. Lots of beans. Still ripping many loud farts. Two very moist dumps.

24. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    [image=http://i.imgur.com/YNLR6.jpg]

We must find this book.

Evil.

25. Krusty_the_Clone

Jul 4, 2006
    It's on Amazon. I'm getting next order I make