main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Force Unleashed

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    So I picked up the game on my way to work and lucked out and ended up getting one of the action figures as well woot. Anyone else pick it up yet???

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Nope, not until Friday. :(

3. Codi_Ty

Codi_Ty Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2008
    i got it this morning...i had pre-ordered it. didn't get an action figure. i was pissed. grrr.

4. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I had the game pre-ordered as well and picked it up on midnight the day of its release. I also got the Stormtrooper Commander action figure. Im Darth Axia on xbox360. See you there.

5. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i die....a lot playing this game lol. I like this game a lot. Only thing that I do not like some of the time is the camera controls....that's the only complaint I have about the game so far. Currently I'm on Felucia for the second time.

6. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    what difficulty did you start out at Jankarankalackasmackracka??

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    the medium difficulty. i've been meaning to go back through and beat it again on one of the harder difficulties but haven't had the time. plans for the weekend haha.

8. Lord_Darth_Marus

Lord_Darth_Marus Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2008
    I have ran into about 5-6 bugs where i get stuck in the ground, or the game locks up when i do something.

A little on the irritating when i have to start over from a save when the game bugs and i can no longer move or attack things :(

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i get an issue periodically when there's a lot of stuffin goin on like a lot of stormtroopers and blasterfire and what not it will kinda lag a moment but that's about it.

10. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Yes, this game is buggy as hell. Its over the top Force play and fantastic Star Wars story redeem it but if this wasnt a Star Wars game I would have stopped playing it. Well worth it if you are a Star Wars fan. But I would have chucked if not. I played an entire sequence and have to do it again becuase my character got stuck in some polygons...kind of annoying when you are playing on the hardest difficulty in the game. (edit) btw, max out your force powers on easier difficulties before tackling the harder ones. Its a major difference.)

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    but do you unlock the achievment for beating it on that harder difficulty? cause i know when you start a new game of course it's default powers. but anywho....speaking of force unleashed they released a campaign guide for the saga edition rpg......that is an awesome book.

12. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Yes you do unlock an achievment for the harder difficultiwes, thats why Im trying to beat it.

And I knew about that book, its on my Xmas list

13. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    That darn Star Destroyer is gonna be the death of me. [face_plain]

14. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Hide behind one of the two towers on that stage and lightening the Ties as they pass by. Pull the Star Destroyer as much as you can till more ties show up, rinse repeat

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i thought that part was really awesome :D

16. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    Game was fun... really buggy though. But any game I can throw Force Lightning is a good game IMO

17. Axia_Doneeta

Jun 8, 2005
    Just a post becuase....

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Now when I bought the game it had a cheat code that unlocked Starkiller's father's robes. Anyone know if there's a holocron in game that gives that particular outfit?

19. SithLordKobe

Jul 31, 2007
    There is. It's on Kashyyyk, floating way up above a tree stump on the right side of the path almost right after you start the level.

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    And thus the cheat code being what it is haha.

21. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I bought it for Wii and finished it in two days. It's pretty much awesome.