main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the funny stormtrooper

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by darth_titanous, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_titanous

darth_titanous Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2005
    in star wars ep 4 a stormtrooper bangs his head on a blast door in the background

2. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Um. . .why are you posting this? This is not new information, nor is it important. These are exactly the types of threads Q was talking baout avoiding in his Random Threads post.

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Thanks mighty Smiter of Threads :) . This one isn't too bad though since it is a related SW question about the movies, but yeah, it is kinda random.

On another note, if you notice in AOTC when Jango is boarding Slave 1 after fighting Obi-Wan he bangs his head as well. This was to pay homage to that particular scene.

4. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    see! I never knew that second part you added in there Q. I have learned something new today.

5. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Perhaps it is the way the post was worded.

If the thread is going to be about bloopers, add something in so that it makes more sense. Like, "Hey guys, I noticed in this scene, this happens! Did you know that? Does anyone else have anything they would like to add on this topic?" Something other than something like, "Yesterday I went to the store and there was this guy. Hee."

But posting randomness about it with no substance is completely retarded.

6. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    touché. I understand your point of view...but I honestly didn't know about the obi-wan thing.

So...have you guys watched the bloopers on TPM and AOTC DVDs? If not...its tiiight...so I recommend checking it out.

7. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    You know there is a blooper feature on the OT Bonus DVD, yes? Accessed in roughly the same manner as on TPM and AOTC... Man, I can't wait to see the ROTS bloopers! XD

8. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    NO...I didn't think there was a bloopers reel on it...so how exactly do you access it? the whole 1138 thing or just press 3? je ne sais pas.

9. darth_terak

darth_terak Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    i never noticed jango's blopper thanks Q

10. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    To unlock the blooper reel, put in the Bonus Disc, go to the Video Games and Still Galleries, push 10+1 (or however you are able to enter 11), wait for a pause and a box next to Artoo should highlight, now press 3, wait for the pause, then 8. The bloopers should start immeadiately after this. There's a previously unseen Boba Fett scene that some might find satisfying.

11. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Thanks Amy!

12. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    is anybody else having trouble starting the blooper reel,cause it won't start 4 me

13. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    Does your remote have a +10 button next to 0? If it does, hit this button and then 1. If you don't have this button, try to enter just 11. The DVD should then pause and a yellow box next to R2 should appear. Press 3. It should pause again. Then press 8 and wait. Don't press anything else and the bloopers should start.

14. darthdemios

darthdemios Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    Thanks Amiry

15. ChissGoddess

Jan 29, 2004
    Oh my Lawrence of Arabia. I just watched it...and those are fantastic out takes. Thank you Amiry! :D

16. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    No problem. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.