main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story The Golden Renewal

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by blubeast1237, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    The Golden Renewel

Chapter 1: Chase
    Author: Blubeast1237
    Genre: Thriller, Action, Mystery
    Summary: This story is about a troubled intelligence agent known as Token Genridge and his infiltration into the Middle East terrorist network. The story begins 5 years after his occupation began.
    Setting: Iran
    Other: First time posting a story and hopefully wont be the last.

[i]6:58[/i] [b]P.M[/b]

The gun was loaded and his mind was settled. The meeting was scheduled for 7 and he knew the two men would show up right on time. They always did. If he hadn't been in the intelligence business for 7 years, he would have thought that they just sat outside and waited until a minute before meetings, then moved. But these guys didn't wait. They were just that scheduled.

He glanced at the backpack.

The two men had names and he had saw their names, but he couldn't think of them. This was the most disturbing part of his job. Not knowing whether some things were important or if they were just among the garbage that was fed to you to distract you from the truth. They were coming here to do business and despite his own troubles you had to shrug off your own worries and misgivings and do your job, or else you die.

[i]6:59[/i] [b]P.M[/b]

He stood up and pulled on his camo colored jacket. Placed a cap on his head, slid dark shades over his face, and yanked up the backpack. Picking up the pistol he stared at the door until he heard footsteps walking toward it and stop. Three knocks came and then two more. This was when he was supposed to open up the door. Aiming at head level in the middle of the door, he fired two shots then swung the weapon down and slightly to the right and fired at chest level.

[i]7:00[/i] [b]P.M[/b]

Token opened the door after a couple of seconds had passed and looked down at the two bodies. One man's face had two bullets holes in it and the other's was wrenched in pain as he clinched his chest. Seeing Token, he tried to reach for his gun but was knocked back to the ground by Token's pistol. He picked the man up and slid the backpack onto the strangers shoulder and pulled the man down the hall then down the stairs until they were in the lobby.

Men, women, and children were in the main area, probably 45 to 60 people. Taking note, Token ducked into the crowd until he had dragged the dying man to a seat and walked swiftly away, out of the hotel.

[i]7:03[/i] [b]P.M[/b]

A large explosion erupted from the hotel, blasting bodies and rubble out into the streets. Token watched as the explosion set off a panic that echoed down the streets of the marketplace. People were crying, screaming, and running everywhere, crushing ones who had fallen while knocking others to the ground. Token threw the detonator into the stampede and slid into an alley.

[color=deeppink][b]Original fics aren't allowed, sorry.[/b][/color]

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Intriguing prologue. It leaves an open story. I certainly want to see more. Send a PM my way, if you get around to updating, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.