main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Last War (A Christian-based RPG of the rapture and tribulation)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Grievous93, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grievous93

Grievous93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2007
    The planet is Earth. The year is 2029. The world is swept up in a war unlike any other war in history. A skilled Jewish politician vows to unite the world in everlasting peace. Israel is attacked by nearly all the Middle-eastern nations. The Jews cry out for a savior to deliver them from their pain and suffering. The world suffers from famine and overpopulation. A space program is underway to establish a safe, secure city on the moon. The world is in the control of Satan and his demons. Life has become known to be a privilege, rather than a right. As are all other former rights. The field of science and technology is blossoming greater than ever before, new discoveries being made quite often. In the midst of all this, a dark being, realizing his time is short, plans his final means of revenge against God.

"...Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings..."

1 Peter 5: 8 - 9

This is an RPG for those of you (Christians, I'm assuming) who would like to take part in a world-wide story detailing the end of the earth. You may choose any character name and details you wish, from any type of Earthly culture. (But nothing stupid or funny, please. This is serious.) The character sheet is as follows:

Name:
    Weight:
    Marital Status:
    Kids:
    Religion:
    Affiliation:
    Rules:
    No cussing, spamming, deviating from the RPG (posting stuff that has nothing to do with the RPG), posting anything of an inappropriate nature, etc.
    Before you become a character in the game, you must first PM me your character sheet for my approval. And remember, this game is set to take place for seven years, at least, not necessarily in real life, but it is supposed to span that amount of time in the RPG. Certain characters may not be played in the game such as God, possibly the devil, though I might let someone portray him as the antichrist, but we'll see...If such a character is to be played by one of you, you will first need to know information and facts about what us Christians call the rapture, tribulation, etc., understand how to portray him, and show him as a leading political power, heartless and evil...

Extra Info.
    The game starts whenever you start posting, but the official date in game time (not real world time) will be November 15, 2029. Note that it is indeed possible to be killed in the game by NWO forces (New World Order), or others. But you may create a new character after such occurs, if you really wish. Though I know that different people believe different times for the rapture, for this game, the rapture will take place before the tribulation. Some events will of course be forced to happen, in order to keep the Christian nature of the game, events such as the rapture, tribulation, antichrist's death and resurrection, antichrist's seize of control over the world, the rebuilding of the temple, where the antichrist will reside, the implementation of "The Mark of the Beast" into society across the world, in this case a bio-chip implant, Christians and others who refuse to receive the Mark being hunted down, the plagues sent to those who do receive it, the final battle, with Satan and his false prophets being sent to the abyss to be tortured there for 1000 years, and God's new kingdom set up on earth. In this game you may choose more than one character, if you so wish. Your character(s) may be of any religion, and may decide different fates; some may take the Mark, others may not. Just make everything seem realistic. There will be several characters that do manage to survive the tribulation. I will try to update world news and game info as the story progresses, but if you would like to serve as a GM as well, that would be greatly appreciated, though I will only accept up to two more. Hopefully this can be a fun, realistic game, reminiscent of

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.