main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Jedi Order Acadamy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jediknight88, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Tek continued to follow Adelaide.

?You look familiar?? Tek blurted out.

2. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "I do? How?" she asked.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?I?m not sure... I?ve been all over the galaxy most of my life...?

4. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Then I may have met you, three or four years ago."

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Perhaps... where were you three or four years ago??

6. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    "Variety of planets. I was on Coroscaunt(sp?) most of the time, though."

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Oh...? Tek sighed. ?I suppose not... I?ve been all over, but I hope I found my place.?

Tek looked at the Jedi Academy.

8. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Liana closed her eyes, thinking hard. It has been long since I saw them. I think that my father was v. tall. He always seemed to stand out from the other refugees in the camp. He..... he was dark. That's right, he had dark hair. Very dark. He had something along one side of his face too... a scar maybe... My mother had red hair, I think. She was very beautiful. Not that tall, but not short. Maybe a few inches taller than I am now. Does that help?

9. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yes Liana, that helps me out very much, do you remember your father or mothers name?

10. Liana_Joppa

Liana_Joppa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    My mother is Mithra and my father is Karall.

11. ewok-king

ewok-king Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Rojas puts the holo vids that he was studying back on the shelf and goes to get something to eat.

12. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Theon focuses on his training, he noticed he became one with the force as his movements became fast and smooth. "I feel the power of the force Master.... and.... I feel a great power coming off of my lightsaber." Theons Lightsaber lited up the gym with a yellow glow.

OOC- If you could click my link that'd be a big help for my rp character, and make sure to enter a name or your name. The Master Vampire

13. LtSticks

LtSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Jedi Master Angel Darkness was woken from a light doze by the beeping of the console in front of her. Stretching, she glanced at it, showing that her ship was due to leave hyperspace in 2 minutes. Quickly shaking the last of the sleep away, she used a calming technique to stop any nerves from distracting her, and pulled back on the hyperspace lever, reverting the Fallen Angel back to sublight.

Gazing at the planet before her, she grinned as the memories came back, then began the approach, ready to transmit code clearances for the Temple to receive. She scowled as her droid, Bolts, twittered some annoying remark, then began the landing cycle as she got clearance to land in the hangar.

She missed her old apprentice, Arica Dull. Currently her old Padawan was on a mission for the Republic. She wondered briefly why she had been the one asked.

No matter, she shrugged as she stood up, clad in Jedi combat robes, and headed for the ramp. Descending it quickly, she didnt wait for Bolts-he'd make his own way around.

Reaching out with the Force for her old friend, she found him in the courtyard with the young Jedi whom her long mission had concerned. Kanobe had asked Angel to find any information she could gather on Lianas parents. For what reason, Angel didnt know. She'd find out sooner or later she guessed. She had met the two in question a few years back, when Angel had been a Knight, and serving as a Lieutenant in the military. They were nice people.
    She remembered the red haired woman, with stunning looks, and the dark haired, rakish looking man, his roguish good looks not ruined by the scar on his face.

And as she approached the two Jedi in the courtyard, she focused on the young Jedi near Kanobe, and saw much of Mithra and Karall in her. No surprise really.

She reached them, and greeted them with a short, but respectful bow and Corellian smile. "Master Kanobe, its always a pleasure to see you again," she said, embracing the elder Jedi. She turned to Liana. "And you must be the young Jedi who has unwittingly kept me away for so long," she extended her hand to the other Jedi.

14. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Greeting Angel! I assume yout journey went ok? You look good. Kanobe gives his old friend a hug

15. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    She smiled, tired beyond comprehension. "Its been a long mission." she took a datapad out of her pocket, and handed it to him. "The information you asked for."

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Thank you Angel.........you look very tired, why dont you go freshen up and rest, i will find you after you have rested.....

17. Adelaide

May 29, 2002
    Adelaide walked into the courtyard and saw Master Kanobe. She walked up to him and bid Tek to come speak to him.

18. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe felt a new presence..........he turned around and watched as a young man walked towards him! he looked at Liana.....Take this Data Pad Liana, it has all the information you want to know on it. I have been working on this information since you came to my academy. but it was Master Angel who retreived this information

19. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Ateri walked into the courtyard, and settled herself on an isolated spot. She felt the Force surround her...

20. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    Angel woke up with a start, looking around the quarters she had been given, hand ready on her lightsaber. She sighed, exasperated. Trust a long mission to get her edgy. She yawned and got out of bed, then dropped to a meditation posture on the floor and reached out for the Force.

21. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: The Force beckoned her... drawing her in... and then there was another presence in the Force... one so frighteningly familiar... she tried to ignore it, to push it away, but it still lingered there... until it screamed with deadly darkness:

TRAITOR!

She collapsed, exhausted.

22. LtSticks

Oct 15, 2001
    A sudden surge in the Force jolted Angel out of the meditation and she heard a mental scream from someone..

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!

A blast of pain shot into her, and she staggered as she tried to rise, to see if she could help. Gasping for breath, she managed to open the door before passing out in the corridor.

23. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Wow, it's like, 2 am here. I gotta get some sleep!!! :p

IC: Ateri, barely concious (sp?), strength diminishing to a nothing, felt the darkness stir in her subconcious. The voice screamed again and again...

You betrayed me, Ateri... you don't deserve to yield a Sith's weapon...

Then she succumbed to weakness.

24. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Kanobe feals a shot of pain! He falls to one knee..........Angel......... Kanobe see Ateri fall the the ground.......[/color=white]Liana.....Adelaide....Help Ateri....[/color]....Kanobe rushed off to angel.......he found her on the floor outside her chambers.....ANGEL.......ANGEL.............!

25. Tiniwiel_Skywalker

Tiniwiel_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2002
    <excuse me,I'd like to know how to join the Jedi Acadamy,could someone private message me and tell me,thabnk you!>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.