main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    I think we are going to the Igame place this friday. We went a couple days ago and I surpised a few people that were there.

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh my! I won't ask what you did, then!

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I know gas prices is high but if you guys want to play you can come to my haus tonight. I will be home at 10:00. If you can meet me there at 10:30 I can have the house clean and we could be good to go. Just let me know on her eif you can make it and I will have it ready.

I need to get to work so, take care guys see you tonight if you are coming.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I wont be able to make it tonight, but I will be on LIVE, so if any of you go to Igames, I can meet you online. Cam, what about tomorrow night? Any way we could possibly play over at your crib then???

5. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Sounds good guys, I just need a head count. I could get some some hot dogs and what not, we could have a mini Halo II bash before the big party next weekend.

6. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    I think me and Josh could make it there. I really would like to get out of my house today.

::eek:k me and Josh can go tonight. We would need to me you at your house, Riff. Because we still are not 100% sure we now how to get to the house. So just call josh when you you get a chance::

7. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Well I plan to play tonight one way or another, going to get in touch with some other guys and see what happens. Give me a call and I will be ready to go.

8. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Any idea about this Friday? It may be possible for Cassie and I to make it out this week as I may have to meet with a group from one of my classes late that afternoon anyway. Just let us know. We are wanting to frag some fools :-D

9. MaraBaccaWindu

MaraBaccaWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    So is there going to be any HALO this weekend? Travis and I would like to know so that we can plan on trying to go. It looks good on us being able to go to HALO but not the meeting, as we already made plans well before the announcement about the meeting.

10. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    *Steps up to the microphone* *Hits the mic a couple of times*

"Hello... is th is thing on?"

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Riff might know about yalls Halo gathering but I think he's busy playing Halo right now. ;)

12. MaraBaccaWindu

MaraBaccaWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Hmmmmm.... I don't think they're hearing us let's try this. ::turns up the volume::

HOW ABOUT HALO THIS WEEKEND GUYS?

Do you think they heard me now?

13. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I know Mordtat has to work tonight and with the meeting tomorrow it's highly doubtful he'll be up for HALO tonight. Hey Riff don't you have a nice place we can break in for ya ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    With two kids asleep in the house, its not going down at my place. MAYBE after I get the office built, depending on room. Tonight, no HALO will be going on that I know of, except I will be on live playing with Mordtat. Anyone with a live account can look us up. I have heard rumors of some possibly HALO playing tomorrow at some point, but it hasnt been confirmed, but I am always up for it.

15. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    Halo tomorrow? because me and christina will be in rocky mount tomarrow night.

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmm.... someone post up and let us know, then. I will probably be game for it.

17. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Well if you guys want to play I am up for it. We could do it here unless you guys have a better idea. I don't work so I will be home all day when I get back from class.

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, see you tonight, then. :)

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    The Halo gathering will be at my house tonight. I have the kids but they'll be in bed by the time anyone gets there. Ten sounds like a good start time.

20. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
  21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Excellent! I will be there!

22. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I doubt I'll be there but I may drop in rather late... depends on how the evening goes.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

23. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I should be there in full force.

Frag anyone?

24. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Hey i just found out that we have Halo 1 up here!!! i was playing the other day i miss playing with my Guys/girls though!

25. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Had a great time playing Halo and such on Friday. Halo will/can be at my house again this Friday. Also see my "This Weekend" thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.