main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN the OFFICIAL (sort of) Eville Jedi spam thread! NOW FEATURING RIDDLE'S YO MOMMA

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    It must be SPACE MADNESS!!!
    [image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/govog/657f029c.jpg]

2. des0late

des0late Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2007
    were are the movies?

3. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I believe the word you're looking for here is "piddle-paddle." :)

Poor Beth...

:D

4. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    omg, I just got out of the most BIAS lecture I've EVER had to sit through in my LIFE!

Hitler was bad, got it. Hitler was evil, ok. Hitler was the anti christ, if you say so. Hitler has no place other than the 10th level of hell, wtf man?

Seriously, I don't agree with Hitler's methods, but if you are going to give a lecture on WWII to a bunch of college students, at least acknoweldge that Hitler was an inevitability considering the horrible war repartitions that OUR SIDE placed on Germany in WWI. and what was the ONLY thing they did to deserve that? They lost.

Or that he was, admittedly, a brilliant tactition that gave the world a serious run for its money.

Or, if you are going to say that he's evil, back it up. with something like, you know, the halocaust maybe? Now maybe there you MIGHT have an arguement...I dunno...just a hunch.

Ich denke, dass wisst mein Hauptperson nicht aber Irgendetwas...

p.s. ROFLMAO! XD

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Yeah, but if you bring up the Holocaust, you'll get someone (not naming any names because I can get in trouble :p) who'll say 'why do people talk so much about how many Jews died in the Holocaust? Germans died too!'

um ... while they DID ... there are significantly more of one group than there are of any TWO others, so it's a fair assertion that it was specifically motivated against that one group. :p

But yeah, Kingsley will also be giving the Northern Ireland lecture, if things are the same. Tell me why THAT makes sense.

6. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Direct translation from babelfish because I don't feel like pulling out my German-English dictionary. (Yes, I took 4 years of French but I also possess and use Italian-English and German-English dictionaries for singing)

"I think that do not know my main person however something"

Ce qui le FRAK?!?!?

7. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    They are talking about Edric's strategy for purchasing and his interest in the direct to DVD "Bring it on" sequel.

8. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    All is well. The movie is in my hands! What I did, was I was out to dinner with my folks and I got them buy it for me! Of course, I bought Dad South Pacific and the Second Season of The Wild, Wild West and Got Mom The Birdcage and Season 2 Volume 1 of The Big Valley = so, everyone is happy.

Be aggressive...BE BE AGGRESSIVE!

Edric

9. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Good job!

Now your parents think you're gay! :p

10. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Thats some rough German, no matter how or where you translate it. :p

Hauptperson was an interesting word choice... :-B

11. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    yeah, my german has a tendancy to suck in the early mornings. (more than normal anywho) A direct translation SHOULD have been "I think that knows my (headperson) nothing about anything". headperson meaning principal (I cheated on that one and looked up the closest thing I could find because I didn't know "principal").

yeah. [face_blush] . it was a valient attempt! :p

wait, Kingsley gives the Northern Ireland one two? gah, he gets so many of the good ones! Not fair!
    (Bujak should totally get it)

12. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Yeah, really! The three most noteworthy things in recent British history and an American gets to talk about them. Bollocks, I say.

13. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    hey, the cheerleader from Bring it On: All or Nothing ALSO plays a cheerleader in Heros. Must star watching.....

Edric

14. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    [image=http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n191/livestrongtoday/i-are-dunecat.jpg]

15. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

16. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    There ya go, Edric :p

17. OBI-GYN-KENOBI

OBI-GYN-KENOBI Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2007
    Navarre, you are so funny!

18. capnfatpants

capnfatpants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2006
    My wife loves those darn lolcat pics. She goes to the "I can has cheeseburgerz" blog all the time and just laughs and laughs at the cat pictures.

19. TK-1945

TK-1945 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    Is this pink background going to be gone by Midnight? It's hurting my eyes and sucking my will to live! SHUT IT OFF MAN! SHUT IT OFF!!!:_|

20. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I thought you military blokes were tough! :p

21. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    hey guys...do me a fav?

There's a contest for the best picture taken this semester and I've narrowed my 3000 pictures down to 13 and can't decide which ONE should be my entry. I have all of them uploaded (in a lesser quality unfortunatly) and would love it if you guys would help vote for your favorites!

My livejournal and poll

There's a link to the page with the pictures on my lj, just follow the above link.

Thanks!!

22. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    Well, what a Monday. I recently had 5 of my paintings hung in a local gallery for a showing. Today, I come home, and someone has bought one! Wow. This was a surprise.

Peace,
    Edric

23. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Congrats, man!

Which gallery?

24. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    Krempp Gallery - on the VUJC Campus.

Switching Gears,

Last night I dreamed that Darth Vader (Post Mustafar) and Padme were on Dancing with the Stars. They won by default because Vader Force Choked all the Judges and other contestants.

Now, tonight, the dude that was on INSYNC danced a tango to the Star Wars Disco Tune from the 70's. His Partner even dressed like Leia from ROTJ.

Where's Vader when you need him.

It was kind of bizzare. After it was over, one of the Hosts said, "And for those of you feeling left out" and produced the VULCAN Peace Sign.

Bizare indeed.

Peace,
    Edric

25. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Heres a look at what an Imperial engineer's inbox looks like... Nordo Pace [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.