main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark THE QUICK AND EASY PATH TO....SCORCH!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by VADER312, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    WELL THE OL' JEDI SEARCH JUST IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY! MY OWN PERSONAL HUNT FOR THIS FIGURE HAS TAKEN ME AROUND TOWN 50 TIMES AND THROUGH 4 DIFFERENT STATES.AND NOW I WILL TAKE THE QUICK AND EASY PATH AS VADER DID, I CONTACTED ON OLD DEALER FRIEND FROM MY HARD CORE VINTAGE DAYS AND I'M GOING TO PICK UP MY FIGURE TODAY! I'M NOT SURE WHAT PRICE HE SELLS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR BUT AT LEAST HE IS LOCAL SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHIPPING. IF ANYONE IS SEEKING THE MEANS TO CONTACT HIM FOR ANY COLLECTABLES (VINTAGE AND NEW) HE CAN PROBALLY HELP. AND FOR THE RECORD HE IS NOT ONE OF THESE GUYS THAT SITS IN FRONT OF TARGET AT 8:59 TO CLEAN THE PLACE OUT. (BUT I DO KNOW WHO IT IS.. (AND THESE FOLKS JUST SUCK)

REMEMBER IN 95' WHEN THE HUNT WAS FOR A BROWN VESTED LUKE OR A HALF CIRCLE BOBA FETT, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOUGH BUT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO LOCATE, THESE DAYS .....SIGH

2. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    I seen a Scorch figure yesterday at Wal-Greens on Albert Pike. I'll be going back tommorrow, if it's there I'll get it for you. If not, I'll have them on the look for me.
    Is it one of the new figure with the EU in the upper corner?

3. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    THANKS DUDE...HE'S BLACK WHITE AND ORANGE..HE'S A REPUBLIC COMMANDO

4. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    No prob bro! I am making Republic Commando armor later this year for Cel. 4. I'm hoping to go with 3 other people as a RC unit.

5. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IF i don't have to pay for mine i will do it :p

6. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    well if thats the case i will do it. lol tho i may be getting me some armour when uncle sam comes around next year.

7. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    INVADER..PAY FOR WHAT..BETTER YET E-MAIL ME AT BELADONA317@MSN.COM, I THINK YOU HAVE MIXED UP 2 DIFFERENT THINGS

8. ti7267

Jul 31, 2005
    Chase knows what im talking about :)

I have my scorch :)

9. VADER312

Dec 11, 2005
    WELL SHARE WITH THE GROUP YOU BIG OL'SECRET KEEPER YOU......

10. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Ooooops! I misread the title of this thread...

I thought it said "The Quick and Easy Path to... SCOTCH!!!"

My bad!

11. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    You would see that Tim.

12. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    If you can't tell by my signature and avatar, I am still looking for clones too!!!

13. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Tim...Come to the ArkanSith...We have Scotch....

Hee Hee Hee

Howdy Tim. I alway miss you when you're here.

Hope to see you soon!!

14. ti7267

Jul 31, 2005
    im looking for more utpapu clones, I just won a firefighter and one, a commander cody already have scorch so really just looking for clones, even white ones, 501st, wish they would make some 327ths thou lol

15. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I scored another cody and utapau clone, Friday at the Mall ave Wally world in Fayetteville. This time it was a Galactic Hunt Cody (with a silver vader to boot!), so that one's staying in package. And the second utapau clone is the other color variant than the one I had, plus it has a the storm trooper holo which, I think, is the last one I was missing! They had several other Galactic Hunt figures (vader, ani, obi) but I wasn't interested enough those figures or the silver holos that came with them.
    I went back on Sunday and most of the figures were gone. I think we have a scalper in our mists, unless that was you, ti7267.
    Oh yeah, and the vintage remake figures were at the walmart too.
    My wife saw me looking at them and she said "Those are ten bucks each!"
    I said "Yeah but if you get all five you can get a George Lucas figure in storm trooper gear"
    She said "So you're gonna let Lucas sell you a figure of himself for $50."

16. ti7267

Jul 31, 2005
    I don't scalp :) Actually was trying to get my boss to pick them up for me unfornately you beat him to it :(

17. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    :oops:
    He-he, well, I didn't mean that I thought you picked them up to scalp them, of course.
    I thought maybe you had picked up the some of the other figures after I saw them the first time. I think I left at least one more clone trooper that was gone when I came back later.
    I wasn't going to get anymore anyway, just wanted to see how quickly the good figures were snapped up.
    Now we know that there is either a scalper working in our area or there's a lot more collectors than just you and me in Fayetteville.

18. ti7267

Jul 31, 2005
    yeah unfornately i say we just injure them and take theirs :)

19. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    We'll have to leave bear traps by the toy isles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.