main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Runaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Reynar_Tedros, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Jo Bindel

Jo stood on the ledge for several more moments, letting the wind cool his aching muscles. Black tribal tattoos covered his chest, arms and legs. They represented his clan back on Dorin, several members of said clan were Baran Do Sages.

He clasped his lightsaber to his belt and turned, hopping down. He walked into the Temple and decided to walk around a bit before sleep. There had been several new faces in the temple lately and he sensed something big was coming.

2. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Calen Sirion, Shada Telon
    En route to Endor

"So, all we're doing is investigating?" the young Zeltron wanted to know. It was evident that this question made T'aren's young Padawan nervous as he squirmed in his seat a bit.

"If it's abandoned, does that mean there won't be fighting Master?"

T'aren chuckled softly, revealing the bottom tips of his Cathar fangs. "Rest assured children, there will be no fighting today. Not here. If I thought danger would come to either of you, I wouldn't have brought you along! I hope this doesn't disappoint you too much, Shada." The Jedi Master winked at the girl and laughed.

The ship was entering the orbit of Endor now, and as if on cue the comm unit on the ship beeped and a voice began to speak on the other end.

"Unidentified ship, state your business."

"These clones are so rigid," T'aren half joked to the young Jedi before pressing a button on the control panel. "This is T'aren Phang, Republic business. Awaiting your command to land."

There was a brief pause. "Yes sir, you have our coordinates. Commence landing and we will meet you on the surface."

T'aren nodded and leaned back in his seat, gazing out of the viewport as the surface of Endor came into view.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/9c/Endor_matte.jpg]

"I never grow tired of coming here," T'aren spoke pensively. He turned and patted his hand on Calen's knee. "This is a wonderful place, Calen, you'll love it here." He turned to look at their pink skinned companion. "Have you ever been to this world before, Shada?"

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, spacelady

[b]Raven Moon[/b]
    [i]Refectory Rooftop of the Jedi Temple; Coruscant[/i]

On this night, the rooftop upon which Raven Moon sat had a calming tranquility about it that drowned out all the noise of the cities of Coruscant. The hustle and bustle of citizens and the sounds of all the engines racing in the sky were as distant as possible without becoming completely silent. It was a soft hum of activity.

But one distant noise began to make itself more distinct. It was difficult to tell if everything else was becoming quieter or if this particular noise was becoming louder. Up above the Temple, a vehicle could be seen breaking from the organized traffic and heading straight for the rooftop. Upon closer inspection, Raven would notice that it was an [link=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070416165303/starwars/images/1/1a/XJ6speeder.jpg]XJ-6 airspeeder[/link], and it was approaching fast.

It was as if it had been dropped from the sky. It approached faster, and faster, until it finally landed upon the rooftop with a raucous crash, careening towards the edge. It didn't quite make it, and the wrecked ship now sat inert upon the roof of the Jedi Temple, a lone Jedi girl its only companion.

[b]Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]

[hr]

[b]Tal Froog[/b]
    [i]Jedi Archives within the Jedi Temple; Coruscant[/i]

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080218040926/starwars/images/thumb/9/96/Jedi_archives.jpg/643px-Jedi_archives.jpg]

Jocasta Nu wandered the various pathways within the Jedi Archives, her hands clasped firmly behind her back as she greeted the various Jedi who were searching for something to read. None of them required any assistance from her, and so she continued to stroll until her eyes fell upon a lone young Duros, his back facing her as his head was hunched over a story. She recognized him as Tal Froog, one of the library's frequent visitors.

The elder Jedi Archivist walked up behind the young Jedi pupil and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"It always pleases me to see one of our young residents take in a good reading," she smiled.

[image=http://starwars.com/databank/character/jocastanu/img/movie_bg.jpg]

"May I ask what has piqued your interest this evening?"

[b]Tag: BobaMatt[/b]

[hr]

[b]Jo Bindel, Torah Vellah, Momo Llager[/b]
    [i]Jedi Temple; Coruscant[/i]

Zett Jukassa was in the mood for some sparring. His meal had finally settled in his stomach and he was in no mood for sleep. T

3. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Tal Froog

Tal had felt the Chief Librarian approaching, even felt her attention turn to him like a soft touch on his back, but all the same the sound of her voice caused him to jump. He looked up from the data stream and turned in his seat to face Master Nu. "Oh...uh...nothing," he stammered. "I'm reading about the Sith. The wars with them. I was thinking...well...the war we're fighting now might be a war with the Sith as well. Might be considered one, I mean. Because the Sith are behind it. Like the one that killed Master Jinn all those years ago." He cast his eyes down at the floor. "I know I'm not supposed to read too much into it. But. Sometimes I wish I were out there fighting. Or that I was good enough to be."

From the datastream, an illustration of Odan-Urr stared up at the two of them.

[image=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/258/e/3/Old_jedi__Odan_Urr_by_zgul_osr1113.jpg]

Somewhere above, vaguely, there was a stab of pain and fear. *

TAG: Reynar

* The speeder crash, in case it wasn't clear.

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Calen Sirion
    En route to Endor

His master chuckled softly at his question. That was a good sign Calen thought to himself as the hopeful look on his face grew. His master knew of how the fighting the wars created disturbed Calen.

"Rest assured children, there will be no fighting today. Not here. If I thought danger would come to either of you, I wouldn't have brought you along! I hope this doesn't disappoint you too much, Shada."

A smile spread itself on Calen's face, now eagerly looking forward to whatever lay ahead rather than dreading the thought of more death. Calen had always been somehow more attuned with the vibes and feelings that echoed through the force, which was one part of why the outbreak of war had affected him so. Before the war he had felt free to embrace it, for in that peaceful time it was something special, something unique and innocent and utterly amazing. Indeed his instructors and later Master T'aren Phang, once the latter had taken him on as an apprentice, had encouraged him to do so. But now, with so much death filling the force, it was something almost painful, a once pristine lake turned murky swamp. However now that Master T'aren had said there wouldn't be any of the fighting here, Calen felt free to open up that connection once more, at least a little, if only to enjoy it while they were in a relatively peaceful sector.

"Unidentified ship, state your business."

Calen leaned forward a bit, instantly recognizing the voice of one of the clone soldiers. They must be close now, and he was eager to see the planet they would be spending the mission on.

"These clones are so rigid," His master half joked, Calen could tell his master's heart wasn't fully in it though. "This is T'aren Phang, Republic business. Awaiting your command to land."

There was a brief pause that made the young padawan a bit anxious, but the reply came quick enough in the end.

"Yes sir, you have our coordinates. Commence landing and we will meet you on the surface."

"I never grow tired of coming here," Master T'aren admitted somewhat pensively before turning and placing a hand on Calen's knee, causing him to look up at his master questioningly. "This is a wonderful place, Calen, you'll love it here."

Calen's small smile grew at that, eagerly leaning forward to look out the view port, and if what he saw was amazing, with the tall trees, their leaves beautifully green, a green he almost never saw when on Coruscant, and the hills and nearly everything else, than what he felt was indescribable. The myriad of life on the planet awed the young apprentice, making him want to rush outside the moment they landed to explore it. If there was time of course.

"I can't wait master." He said in a voice that could not hide his excitement.

Tag: Reynar, Spacelady

5. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

Jo was making his way through the hallways of the Jedi temple, observing the different students. Some ate, some studied and some trained. A voice broke him from his thoughts.

"Hey Jo! Up for some one on one?" It was Zhett, an enthusiastic human.

Jo had sparred with him before, frequently. The boy was becoming quite good and you could tell he enjoyed the sword play, win or lose. Jo enjoyed it as well.

"Zhett, I always have time to teach you a lesson." Jo said jokingly, casting his towel into a nearby laundry chute. "Lead on!"

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

{Raven Moon}

- Refectory Rooftop -The Jedi Temple, Coruscant -

The night was so peaceful, Raven surrendered in the moment, as a breeze brushed through her long brown hair. She tried desperately to not think of her master, who died recently. It was hard for her not too. She kept her feelings in, never allowing anyone to see the sadness she felt. A tear fell down her cheek as her eyes watered. She quickly wiped her tears away. The others would think she was weak. Raven had a reputation of being tough and quite feisty. She got in trouble alot, because she would always get in to fights.

She was what Master Windu would call a tomboy. Always fighting, always having to prove she was the best. No matter what the circumstances were. She knew she had alot to learn, but she would never back down to anyone who disrespected her.

People usually stayed clear of her cause if she was around, chances are they were going to get in trouble. Raven often set out to explore Coruscant. She hated to be confined to the temple. It was easy to get out, coming back in unnoticed was something else. She had always got caught. But Raven didn?t care, it was worth getting those extra chores of punishment to feel free and be amongst the rest of the people of the planet.

Nothing ever happens here in this boring temple. She loved learning, but felt that there was more to learn being out there than here at the temple. She had been on her best behavior lately. She could tell that she was getting on some of the masters last nerve. She couldn?t help it. She was curious about everything and that curiosity always led to mischief. Still she loved being a Jedi. She loved investigating. It gave her a thrill. She had been on many missions with her master, learning as they went along. It was a memory Raven cherished. Her master even had been defiant to the council at times, so suppose she was just like her master after all.

A smile crept on to her face at the thought of her and her master being alike. It made her feel close to her. Her master was like a mother in a way, though she really didn?t know what having a mother was like at all. She had been at the temple since she was a baby. It was all she knew.

As Raven was lost in thought looking out in to the tranquility of Coruscant, she heard a noise in the distance. It was getting louder as it came closer to the temple. She was surprised because only Jedi vehicles were authorized to be in the vicinity. The vehicle, which Raven noticed right away was a yellow XJ-6 AirSpeeder. It was coming straight at her at a fast pace.

It was coming faster and faster as if out of control. Raven quickly ran for cover as the airspeeder crashed landed on the rooftop close to the edge. The sound of the crash was loud, as Raven could see that the vehicle was damaged badly. She immediately ran to the vehicle to see if the pilot was hurt.

With the loudness and intensity of the crash, she wondered if any of the Masters or apprentices felt it through the force. The temple was large, it was possible for those not as indepth in the force to not feel the impact.

So many thoughts were going through Raven?s head. One thing for sure, this was not going to be one of those boring nights at the Jedi Temple.

TAG: Matt possibly, Reynar

7. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Shada Telon

"Rest assured children, there will be no fighting today. Not here. If I thought danger would come to either of you, I wouldn't have brought you along! I hope this doesn't disappoint you too much, Shada." Master T'aren spoke with a laugh and sent a wink in Shada's direction. His padawan, Calen said nothing in reply to that, but smiled, obviously relieved. Shada raised her eyebrow at him. And just how would he get experience if he didn't like to fight? Well, it was one thing to not like fighting, but to try to avoid it all together? Impossible!

She could only sigh, her shoulders under the layers of her wrap tunic slumped a bit. "You wouldn't have brought us? I don't know about Calen here, but I'm actually pretty well trained with the lightsaber!" She then began going on a long tangent of talking about the different ways her master had taught her with lightsaber forms and techniques, but it was cut short with a familiar voice coming over the comm, she recognized it as one of the clone troopers.

While Master T'aren and the trooper conversed, Shada looked to Calen, folding her arms underneath her chest, studying the younger padawan with curious purple eyes. "So, is this your first mission?" Before he could answer her, his master twisted back to look at his padawan.

"I never grow tired of coming here. This is a wonderful place, Calen, you'll love it here."

Shada leaned forward in her seat and grabbed the edge of T'aren's seat in front of her, trying to peer around to look at the view of the planet looming closer. It was beautiful with its green landscape and trees, only Shada preferred planets that had bustling life on them, like Coruscant for one. There was a vibe to those planets that was alive and felt right to the young Jedi padawan. Master T'aren then gazed back to her. "Have you ever been to this world before, Shada?"

She shook her head, her long and lush purple hair gathered into a ponytail swished in the moment. "No, I haven't. Should be interesting at least. I don't sense many people here..."

Tag: Calen and T'aren

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    En route to Endor

If anything Shada's response to being told of the lack of fighting on the mission was almost the exact opposite to his own he thought privately. Thoughts that were only proven all the more accurate to the young padawan when the apprentice sitting opposite to him began what he had no doubt was a lengthy tangent of how her master had taught her to fight. He was unsure how to feel about her focus on fighting. Was this something all apprentices go through eventually? He hoped not. She was after all only a couple of galactic standard years older than him, even if he was small for his age. It was something to talk to Master T'aren later he suppose.

For the moment he settled for turning to answer the question she had asked him a moment earlier, shaking his head. "No, actually Master T'aren and I have been on many missions together, most of them being before the fighting." He paused there, partially uncomfortable with that part of the topic, before continuing. "I've been with Master T'aren since I was seven actually."

Tag: Raynar, Spacey

9. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Tal Froog
    Jedi Archives within the Jedi Temple; Coruscant

Jocasta Nu had noticed that Tal seemed to have sensed the same slight disturbance in the Force as she did. She gave the young Duros a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"I'm sure it's nothing," the elder Jedi smiled. "And listen to me, Tal. I understand your wishes to join the battlefield. Every young Jedi shares your thoughts at some point. But know that no Jedi, no matter what age or skill level, is insignificant. We all have a role in this galaxy." She paused. "And I have a feeling you will find yours very soon." Jocasta winked at the blue-skinned boy and strolled away from him, leaving him to his reading.

Out of earshot but not out of Tal's sight, Jocasta approached a short bearded human who'd just entered the library.

"Master Gramm," she greeted him.

"Master Nu. The refectory rooftop?"

"See to it that it is being seen to."

Gramm bowed his head. "Yes ma'am." And then he turned on his heel and exited the library.

Tag: BobaMatt

[b]Calen Sirion, Shada Telon[/b]
    [i]Above the surface of Endor[/i]

It didn't take long for the ship to reach the location where the clone troopers were awaiting T'aren and the two Jedi padawans. From the viewport of the ship, the Cathar Jedi observed a small, unassuming building that looked like it'd been abandoned for years, doubtlessly a decent disguise for a Separatist base. Next to this building were a couple of ships belonging to the several clone troopers who stood before the building, guns at the ready and scanning the area for any unwelcome guests.

"And there are our hosts," T'aren spoke as he brought in the ship to land. The landing was about as smooth as any, and T'aren made all the necessary control presses and switches to kill the ship and lower the exit ramp. "Calen, Shada, follow me." The Cathar stood up from the pilot's chair and headed out of the cockpit and towards the exit ramp.

It was warm and humid out, and the smell in the air was a pleasant mix of foliage and passed precipitation. T'aren strolled down the ramp and took a deep breath with a smile as one of the clones with an olive green pattern on his armor approached the Jedi Master.

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100108085810/starwars/images/4/41/Phase1CloneTrooperSergeantGreen.jpg]

"Sergeant Sal, I presume?" T'aren greeted.

"Yes sir."

"T'aren Phang." T'aren turned. "And these are my two companions, Calen Sirion and Shada Telon."

Sal simply nodded his head, his hands still gripping the rifle tight.

[b]Tag: Yuul_Shamar, spacelady[/b]

[hr]

[b]Raven Moon[/b]
    [i]Refectory Rooftop of the Jedi Temple; Coruscant[/i]

"Aaaahhhhhhh," the man inside the crashed XJ-6 groaned, his torso hunched over his legs inside the cockpit. From what Raven could tell, he was human with short but disheveled blonde hair. "Gesh that's what ah [i]get[/i]... trushtin' 'at damn... [i]buffoon.[/i]"

With another loud groan the man slowly and quite a bit awkwardly lifted himself up over the side of the cockpit and stumbled out onto the concrete of the rooftop, struggling to gain his bearings. Along with the disheveled hair was an equally unkempt beard, and he'd clearly had quite a few drinks. He hadn't lifted his head to see that he wasn't alone yet. "Gesh I'm alright." He spat and burped, and then let out a few profanities before he looked up and saw a young girl standing a ways away from him.

"Oh ho ahhh!" the man stumbled backwards and fell on his bottom. His head rolled atop his shoulders and he squinted his eyes shut and opened them again, and looked back at the girl. "You! You shum kinda... angel? Aw hell, I ain't dead are I?"

[b]Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]

[hr]

[b]Jo Bindel, Torah Vellah, Momo Llager[/b]
    [i]Jedi Temple; Coruscant[/i]

[i]"Zett, I always have time to teach you a lesson,"[/i] Jo said jokingly, casting his towel into a nearby laundry chute. [i]"Lead on!"[/i]

Zett paused and gave his newfound opponent a look of both surprise and disappointment. "Lead on?" he repeated. "I was thinking more along the

10. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

A grin broke out on Jo's face under his rebreather and he took off after Zhett. He made up the head start that Zhett had and then used the Force to project himself forward. He sped ahead of Zhett, sailing through the air, his shorts willowing behind him. All of a sudden a cleaning droid rolled out of one of the rooms, right in Jo's path.

Sithspawn! Jo thought to himself.

He tucked himself into a ball and veered toward the wall. he clipped the wall a meter short of the droid and bounded harmlessly away from the frazzled cleaning unit. He landed on his feet and hit the ground running, right on the heels of Zhett again.

11. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Torah Vellah
    Jedi Temple halls

Torah had just turned in order to leave when an energetic familiar voice caught her ear. Turning back around, her violet eyes fell on the figures of Zhett Jukassa and another of the older padawans, Jo Bindel. Jo was a serious and dedicated individual, and there were rumors amoungst the younger Jedi that Master Mace Windu himself was taking time to instruct the Kel Dor in the finer points of a certain lightsaber form. Zhett was a lively boy, full of energy, sometimes to much, but she admired his enthusiasm. She noticed Zhett looking at herself and Momo

"You two! Come spar with us!"

Torah blinked a little in suprise at the request, but her face softened as she looked at the boy. It was nice to be asked.

"Well...I guess while the masters are away, the students could play huh?"

She said to Momo, a small mischevious smile on her pale face. She would probably get a talking too, especially by the healers, but just because she was ill didn't mean that she had to be bedridden every spare minute of the day. She probably wouldn't go full pelt sparring, but brushing up on some of her forms couldn't hurt. Jo seemed to take Zhett up on his offer and almost instantly the two were barreling down the halls towards the sparing rooms. She turned to Momo and nodded her head in the direction of the quickly fleeing duo

"It might be fun, want to tag along?"

She said to him, smiling before beckoning him to follow her if he wanted too. Jo and Zheet were now out of sight. She would have to catch them up

TAG: Blu, UnknownRogue, Raynar

12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

{Raven Moon}

- Refectory Rooftop -The Jedi Temple, Coruscant -

Raven heard the sound of a man groaning with pain from the crashed XJ- 6. From a distance Raven could see that the man was a human with short blonde hair that was seemingly unkept. Then man was able to lift himself awkwardly out of the damaged airspeeder. Raven got closer. As she did the she heard a few choice swear words coming from him. Raven looked closely as she saw that his beard was just as bad as his hair, or possibly worse.

"Oh ho ahhh!" the man stumbled backwards and fell on his bottom. "You! You shum kinda... angel? Aw hell, I ain't dead are I?"

Raven raised an eyebrow and glanced suspiciously at the man. His words were slurred. Raven slowly came forward and could swear that the man smelled like alcohol. Eyeing the situation, she could tell that her observations were correct. Though he was clearly under the influence, Raven knew that she had to make sure that this man was ok. Most likely he needed some hot caf to sober himself up. He definitely shouldn?t be flying in his condition. He must have put the airspeeder on manual. This was very dangerous and never recommended when flying an airspeeder. The auto-pilot was the safest way to fly.

Shaking her head Raven went up to the man. ?Huh? What....oh no I?m a Jedi..your airspeeder crashed in the Jedi Temple area on one of our rooftops...Are you ok sir?, that was a bad crash.?

She knew it was only a matter of time until the masters come. They would surely have felt the crash in the force. She had almost forgot why she was here in the first place. She wasn?t suppose to be up here and she knew that she would have to explain why she was here. This would mean another punishment. They always had her doing very tedious work or some odd labor that was no fun. Well she had better come up with an excuse before the masters come.

TAG: Reynar-

13. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Don't mind the small post! :p Also, wanted to let everyone know that I'll be leaving next Sunday (a bit early to say, but just a forewarning incase I can't get around to say this) for a week. I may or may not have internet, so just fyi! Woo Hawaii! :D

IC as Shada Telon

"No, actually Master T'aren and I have been on many missions together, most of them being before the fighting. I've been with Master T'aren since I was seven actually." Came Calen's reply after the master had spoken with the clone trooper who was down on Endor.

Shada looked at Calen, her violet eyes gazing into silver ones. "Seven, huh? Wow, that's pretty young. Lucky you." She shot him a jokingly flirty wink and leaned back against her seat, folding her arms again under her chest. "I was twelve when I was picked by my master. Best choice he could've made." She laughed out easily as the shuttle made its way down, landing softly nearby a small building among the tall trees. The Zeltron also noted the ships belonging to the troops they were to meet. She grinned and jumped her feet, following Calen's master down the ramp.

The heat and humidity immediately hit Shada square in the face and an sigh exited from her. She wasn't that great at humid and hot temperatures, but it was a mission! She had to keep her focus, though she did shift her Jedi tunic about, uncomfortably. The three Jedi approached the clones who had been garbed in armor that had green stripes, to match the foliage, she thought and rested her hands on her hips, watching one moved towards them to greet them.

The master and him exchanged greetings and when she had been introduced, she waved happily with a grin. "Nice to meet you, Sergeant!"

This was going to be fun!

Tag: Endor

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Congrats on the Hawaii trip!
    Endor

"Seven, huh? Wow, that's pretty young. Lucky you." Shada replied, shooting him a strange wink that made him feel funny somehow as she leaned back in her seat and folded her arms under her chest. "I was twelve when I was picked by my master. Best choice he could've made." She finished, laughing.

Any chance he had to reply was cut off as they approached their landing zone near the abandoned Separatist base. Calen easily spotted several ships that obviously belonged the clone troopers scattered throughout the area. He could already make out the green hued markings on their armor from here, they'd be there soon. His stomach felt strangely fluttery still, leaving him to wonder why. His thoughts were interrupted as his master spoke up.

"And there are our hosts," Master T'aren said as he began bringing the ship into land. It was only a few seconds later that the soft bump was felt as they officially reached Endor. His master opened the exit ramp, the heat and humidity hitting them instantly. "Calen, Shada, follow me." Shada was first to her feet though Calen wasn't far behind as he also followed Master T'aren down the ramp, ignoring for the most part the humidity. He'd felt worse.

One of the clone soldiers quickly approached Master T'aren once they reached the bottom of the ramp. "Sergeant Sal, I presume?" T'aren greeted.

"Yes sir."

"T'aren Phang." His master at this point turned to face him and Shada. Calen gave his master a brief but excited smile. "And these are my two companions, Calen Sirion and Shada Telon." The soldier simply nodded, gripping his rifle tightly.

"Nice to meet you, Sergeant!" Shada seemed to be as excited as he was about this.

"Hello sir!" Calen said, speaking softly but excitedly. He and his master hadn't been on a mission together for over a month, it was nice to be working alongside him and learning from him again.

Tag: Reynar, Spacey
    OOC: Sorry if its a bit short.

15. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Tal Froog

Tal watched Master Nu as she walked away. Her reassurances were empty - he knew that she was concerned, could feel it in the Force, and he saw her speak tersely to a much younger Jedi, who turned and left after a few words were exchanged.

Tal nodded. There was no harm in following in the man...

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    *sniff*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.