main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Daniel Sandstrider
    Ruins, Saridona Prime

Daniel was still waiting on Knight Trevalus to reply, when he heard a noise behind him. Turning around, Daniel saw Colonel Tehanis pushing the door at the other side of the room open. He was somewhat surprised it had been that simple, but he figured they at least had a way out. Even if it was probably a trap.

“Um, boys? I think I found our way out of here.” the Colonel said.

Daniel nodded, but he still didn't move. Knight Trevalus had been oddly silent, and he was worried something had happened to him.

TAG: CPL_Macja

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Ruins

Cambria Secura.

Alec was glad that he didn't have to wait long for the Twi'lek to regain consciousness. Though he had been willing to let Gaan venture out on her own, he would much prefer having gone to investigate with her in case guards or some other defense mechanism sprung up to attack them. And the Twi'lek would offer them a chance to boost their party to three members, allowing them to be more effective and efficient whether it be in investigating the ruins or combating its dangers if she was in fact an ally.

And she certainly seemed to be. At hearing her name, Alec felt a spark of familiarity. He had heard it before...and quite recently.

He only had to ponder it for a moment before he thought back to when he had first entered the Temple of Light. When, upon exchanging greetings and making a request with Master Decinchi, he had gone to the Library and accessed a terminal to gain more information about the Guardians. Including their members. And he remembered seeing the name Cambria Secura. Had looked through what little of her profile was available.

Cambria Secura, he remembered reading. Knight of the Guardians of Light. Former member of the Jedi Order.

He also remembered reading her status as missing.

Hearing the raspiness of her voice, Alec quickly dropped his free hand - his other still held his lightsaber - and grabbed the canteen which he had refilled before the group resumed their investigation of the Ruins. While doing so he gave Gaan another look, wondering if the Twi'lek's name would allow her to remember any previous associations she may have had with her. He twisted off the cap of the canteen and held it out for the Twi'lek to drink. While he did so, he finally offered his introductions. "My name is Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. You are on Saridona Prime and was trapped in stasis in these ruins. I apologize for asking you this so soon after you've regained your freedom but is there anything that you can tell us about this place? It is important as there are others like you who are trapped here."

TAG: CPL_Macja and The_Zeltron

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland
    Ruins Saridona Prime

“Tell me Kasha, tell me about the family that I lost when I was trying to save it?”

Kasha frowned and shook her head. “The family resided on Tatooine for the last sixty years or so. My parents Lexi and Kun Colias were killed in a Raid. I fought until help arrived but somehow they got ahead of me and the Raiders ambushed them. I’m an only child and Anakin had a sister. She was killed in the first attack against Osus. If it weren’t for her, I would’ve been killed. She intercepted the Sith so I could get away and be with Anakin. Flynn is Kun’s father and his mother’s name was Tera. Part of the family was secluded from the records and I had to go digging to find out more information after Mekaila was born. I didn’t know about Keira until now. I would like you to get to know Mekaila and Brice better.”

“A couple of times I was in trouble this girl who looks a lot like you and Fress showed up to get me and my master out. She had slightly less pointy ears then you with dirty blond hair, does that sound like Keira?”

CPL_Macja

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    The Ruins, Saridona Prime

“I would like you to get to know Mekaila and Brice better.”

“I would like that very much.” To Josch this meant the healing process had begun.

“A couple of times I was in trouble this girl who looks a lot like you and Fress showed up to get me and my master out. She had slightly less pointy ears then you with dirty blond hair, does that sound like Keira?”

Josch gave a little chuckle out loud, “That sounds exactly like Keira. Her half brother used to call her ‘pointy ears with looks like mom’. But they were short enough to hide in her hair at times.” Josch paused for a moment and considered whether or not to bring up the next topic, but did anyways. “So did she ever mention to you why her father was not around?”

TAG:Kasha
    ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
    IC: Colonel Adalia Amber Tehanis

Addie looked between Daniel and Hochner. “He looks fine to me. Let’s get out of here while we still have a chance.” She unhooked her lightsaber from her belt, ignited it, and pushed out into corridor with Hochner close behind.

TAG: Daniel & Hochner
    TAG: JediFalcon, Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ruins Saridona Prime

“So did she ever mention to you why her father was not around?”

Kasha frowned as they continued talking. “No, we didn’t really get to talk. I asked who she was but she said it was best I didn’t know. All I know was, she was there when I needed help getting out of trouble. Almost like she was watching over the family. When Mekaila got into the fight taking a blow to the head protecting her friend. Keria arrived seconds later and brought Mekaila to the med ward. I almost lost Mekaila. She was in a coma for almost two weeks. I always considered Keria a close friend but never really got to know why she always mysteriously appeared then disappeared. I guess that solves that mystery. I would like to get to know her better.”

CPL_Macja

6. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    "Life's Illusion" - descending through Saridona Prime's atmosphere.

Because Tim understood Droidspeak perfectly, all communications in that language were routed through the cockpit speakers; the only concession to his Organic status being that burst-transmissions were decompressed and played back at normal speed. Thus it was that he heard Navi's transmission (which included a remark or two that were probably only meant for the ship's computer) verbatim. Chuckling a little, he quickly composed a reply, which read (in Basic);

"Life's Illusion (designation - Pilot) to Navi (designation - R2-N6); Message received and understood! <BREAK> Will comply! <BREAK> This Organic has long been of the opinion that certain of his kind thoroughly deserve to be termed 'Meatbags'! <BREAK> Looking forward to meeting and having a long chat with you! ENDS".

This Tim turned over to the ship's computer for translation and burst-transmission while he made a more conventional transmission (of just "Message received and understood! Will comply!") over the Comm.

Keying the passive sensors off, except the optical systems, as the electronic noise from multiple sensor packages was starting to overload them (the one and only penalty of their sensitivity), Tim mused;

"Looks like they could do with us down there, old girl, that 'Major Meatbag' seems like one of those who think that a flick through the User and Operations Manuals makes for an instant expert! Kyle Katarn was getting into places like this uninvited and unscathed long before 'Major Meatbag' was even thought of; to the point where Kyle described auto-defences as 'a filter to keep out the harmless' on one of Nana Evlyn's holorecordings! Mind you, his preferred method was to turn them into scrap metal before coming into their sensor range, but he did say that he had also had success with simply running past them, Force-enhanced Speed or not!

Nor does 'Major Meatbag' appear to have twigged there's a reason why engineers who go in to fix things when the control systems have gone haywire or Security Force Officers who turn out to home invasion/hostage takings never get 'blasted into atoms'! Joph did tell me, before we left, that some of the scumbags who've tried taking hostages and using the Security Systems to stand-off the Law have been heard to say that it's a very bad idea; so perhaps they're starting to get clued in. A rude awakening by an ASF Officer and being greeted by a close-up view of the business-end of a Blaster does tend to make even scum think, and they've now got plenty of time for that!".

Other than a few "Hmm!"s and more than one "Oh, dear!" as the Optical Sensors flashed up shots of the Temple's turrets along the bottom of the HUD, the rest of the flight path was negotiated in silence. Tim did see a small ship leave the hangar in something of a rush, as if the pilot was annoyed or upset, and was glad that it had when he saw just how jam-packed the hangar actually was! Fortunately, years of flying "Life's Illusion" (and some unobtrusive sensors in strategic places to warn him if he was about to clip, or set down on top of, anything important) had made landing her in confined areas a routine affair; and they both had a well established mutual checklist to prevent embarrassing complications. A standard shutdown (and passcode locking of important controls and hatches) followed the gentle landing, but before opening the top hatch, Tim removed and put away the control-ring, cape and holstered blaster, gave a final check to the Chitliks' food and water, then exited; sliding down "Life's Illusion"'s flank to the buoyancy sponson and from there to the hangar floor.

Tim headed over to a small group of humanoids (three female, one male) standing near what was obviously the hangar's exit into the main Temple complex and paused politely while the youngest of the three females (obviously a newcomer like himself) finished talking to the others; using the time for a quick assessment with the Force. The male seemed (in Tim's perception) to have the dullest of the four pillars of Force, and his Sense was shot through with strands of red and black; the younger female had the next brightest of the pillars with no recognisable tinge to her Sense; the second brightest pillar (but again with slight blackish tinges) belonged to one of a pair of gold-complexioned, identical-twin sisters, who Tim realised with a start were Firrerreo; but the fourth was a brilliant white pillar in the Force, and her Sense gave off a powerful feeling of serenity, which Tim could only ascribe to a lifetime of dedicated study and Meditation.

Just then, the conversation ended, and with a last thought of "Well, old girl, let's hope that that Jedi wasn't just being kind by saying that I had strength and quite a lot of potential"; Tim stepped forward, bowed to the group as a whole, then bowed again to the fourth female and spoke;

"Greetings Ma'am; please allow me to introduce myself! My name is Tim, Tim Battershell and I have a Legacy to deliver to those who can make use of it to bring the Light back into the Galaxy. Not conditional to that, but having been told that I had some potential, I would also like to join up! Do I have the honour of addressing the Grand-Master-in-Residence?"

TAG: BultarSwan, Runjedirun, BlueHeron, Journeyman1

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab
    Corridors, Temple of Light

Taab looked down at Frosty as the Caamasi grabbed his arm. His first instinct was to break the Jedi's hand in at least three places and let the newly found medic demonstrate his skills as a healer. But Frosty meant no harm so Taab let it go, this time. "Don't be so quick to judge me, my friend. I have a few hundred credits on my person, but at my desired destination....let's just say money is no object. Please consider my offer. If you change your mind I will be in the hanger bay for awhile before leaving. Feel free to reach me via comlink."

Taab watched as the furred being walked off in a different direction. Taab didn't care how many credits he had to offer, when this job was finished he was done working for or with Jedi for awhile. He turned back to Baar'ur who had remained silent throughout the exchange. The man had his own obligations to the Journeyman to worry about, Taab doubted he had given Frosty's offer any serious consideration either. "C'mon, let's go. I'll show you your new office."

They made their way through the corridors at a brisk pace, Baar'ur had no questions for Taab who figured the new man was doing his best to memorize the Temple's layout. His buy'ce could no doubt record that for him, but some things were better left to one's own mind, in case the technology failed. They arrived without further incident and he introduced the Mandalorian medic to the droid staff.

He was also surprised to see Sith-bait awake, he had been led to believe that she was in a coma along with General Ankle-biter and the others. Sadly she was the only one of them awake. Taab considered speaking with her before he left again, to see what had happened, but saw she was under the care of kyramud. He recognized the look in the younger man's eyes and took a step back. He had seen that look before on a young man's face and wouldn't interupt. He just hoped kyramud knew what he was in for.

A text message flashed across his the HUD in his buy'ce. Major Patches wanted the Unnecessary Force moved from Hanger Bay Two over to Hanger Bay One. No reason was given and Taab didn't bother asking. If it needed done it needed done. He sent back his own text message, just three letters HUA and knew the Major would understand.

TAG: Padawan4687, MandoBones, Journeyman1

His short trip to Hanger Bay Two went without further incident. But when he arrived he saw the reason for shuffling some of the vesels around. The hanger was becoming rather crowded. Cyar'ika was already in the process of taking the Marauder out. Probably transferring it to Hanger Bay One as well. He also saw Voj, the Dopelganger and her sister Goldy speaking with yet two more newcomers. But that wasn't what caught his eye. He took off his buy'ce and cradled it in his arm to get a better look with the unaided mark I human eyeball.

Sure enough his HUD hand't been playing tricks with him. Along the far wall of the hanger was a massive scrape, along with a few small dents where someone's vessel had obviously made contact with the hanger walls. "Oh Spoonbender won't like that," he grumbled to himself as he approached the small group. Looking at the new ships in the hanger he found that one, an old yacht had similar damage to its exterior.

He had to assume the other two who he hadn't seen before were both Jedi as well. Who else would be greeted to the Temple in such a fashion? At least it meant a better bonus for him when this job was done. Still if one of them needed remedial piloting lessons it lessoned the chances that they would survive long enough for him to collect. At the very least he hoped they could both fight better than the one could fly.

He called out to them. "So which one of you is Scrapes?" He pointed to the damage on the hangar wall as well as the yacht. "Whichever of you it is, the cost of repairs is coming out of your paycheck!"

TAG: CPL_Macja, BultarSwan, BlueHeron, Runjedirun, Tim Battershell

edee loped down the hallways and into the "kitchen". This is where its fine sense of smell was telling it there would be treats. But nothing was here. edee sniffed around the baseboards but the smells it was smelling were "stale" not as "fresh" as it had hoped. It shook its head from side to side, slobber and drool splashed about. At least the other hunter would know this was its territory now.

edee was about to leave to start a hunt for the small furry creatures that tasted so good when it was distracted by something else. It stuck its nose into the air, the scent was unfamilair to it, though close enough to the other betas that it assumed this must be a beta as well.

They entered the "kitchen" and edee was able to see that it was indeed another beta along with two cubs! edee let out an excited little yelp as the elder of the two cubs squealed and ran towards it. edee liked cubs, they were always so playful and usually liked a good hunt as much as it did. The cub caught up to edee and started to cuddle with it, edee responded by wagging its tail and rubbing itself against her as she petted it.

The other cub and the beta didn't seem as interested, but edee was used to that. Some betas didn't like edee. That was because the Alpha loved edee more than it did the betas and so edee was ahead of them. But edee didn't care. edee just rolled around on the floor with the elder cub drooling and slobbering all over.

TAG: JediFalcon

[​IMG]

8. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Kambie Loother

Kambie was just getting a look around the hanger when she heard someone holler out.

"So which one of you is Scrapes? Whichever of you it is, the cost of repairs is coming out of your paycheck!"

The voice was deep and rough. Whoever was speaking sounded angry and had an edge to their voice she didn’t like much. She quickly turned around to get a look at who was inquiring about the mark she had so incompetently left on the wall just moments ago. A man stood in full beskar armor, a Mandalorian no doubt. He had his buy’ce off and was holding it in one arm, probably to get a better look at the damage she had done. She had been preparing to bite back with a smart reply, but she was caught off guard by rugged weathered face. This man had spent time outdoors, farming she suspected. Suddenly she was reminded of her childhood and could no longer find the anger she had felt a moment ago. She tried to deny it but she found the man handsome.

“I’m afraid I don’t have much in the way of credits” Kambie admitted as she began to walk towards the Mando. “I’ve never been much of a pilot, but I am sure I can more than earn my keep in other ways. Besides it’s just a mark on a wall, if you want grab some paint and I’ll fix it myself.” Kambie shrugged her shoulders. This was not the first time she had caused minor damage in a hanger with the Yacht her former Master had left in her care. It would blow over within a few days, it always did.

@Bardan_Jusik Journeyman1 BultarSwan BlueHeron Tim Battershell

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  9. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi

“No, we didn’t really get to talk. I asked who she was but she said it was best I didn’t know. All I know was, she was there when I needed help getting out of trouble. Almost like she was watching over the family. When Mekaila got into the fight taking a blow to the head protecting her friend. Keria arrived seconds later and brought Mekaila to the med ward. I almost lost Mekaila. She was in a coma for almost two weeks. I always considered Keria a close friend but never really got to know why she always mysteriously appeared then disappeared. I guess that solves that mystery. I would like to get to know her better.”

“There is a lot that I think we both would like to get to know about our family better.” Josch felt it necessary to let Kasha know why she was not able to discover everything about her family past. “It’s my fault that Fress ran off with Keira. I was trying to protect them from a very bad man who had been chasing me and my family for nearly two centuries. I thought I was rid of him until I started receiving threats. So I made it my mission to hunt him down to keep Fress, Keira, and Brice safe. What I didn’t see was that doing so was changing me and Fress told me that if I didn’t turn from the path I was heading down, that she would leave. Unfortunately I didn’t listen… until it was too late. One day I returned home to find that Fress was gone and she had taken Keira with her.

“I added finding them to my mission but all I found was pain.”

TAG: JediFalcon

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ruins Saridona Prime

“I added finding them to my mission but all I found was pain.”

Kasha stared at her grandfather as the final piece of the puzzle fell into place for her. That would explain why Keira never told her much. She didn’t want to bring up the past on her. Josch had learned a very hard lesson. Her grandmother was a strong person. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Josch. “This is your chance to make things right and allow the healing to begin. Don’t let the opportunity slip from you.”

IC: Anakin Sherland
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

Anakin wondered why no one had called him back as he watched Mekaila to continue to play with the stinky strill. He rolled his eyes as he walked towards his daughter must reek by now. “Mekaila, why don’t we try and find the owner of this strill. Before it stinks up the entire kitchen.”

“Daddy, he doesn’t smell that bad,” Mekaila argued with a sweet smile.

“Maybe not to you princess, but to the other males he does reek,” Anakin explained gently as Mekaila gently spoke the to the critter and told it to come. He closed his eyes trying to get a sense of direction from the Force. He sensed the hangar bay would be the likely place to look. “Come on, let’s go.”

Anakin looked around as they entered the hangar bay. “Who ever owns the strill, come and get your animal.”

CPL_Macja
    Bardan_Jusik

11. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    Hangar Bay #2.

Just as Tim finished his initial pitch, a rough-sounding voice barked "So which one of you is Scrapes? .... Whichever of you it is, the cost of repairs is coming out of your paycheck!". Looking up, Tim saw the speaker; an obvious Mandalorian, sans helmet (which he was carrying) but otherwise fully clad in their trademark armour; pointing at a scrape mark on the hangar wall.

Before he could react further, the youngest of the three women admitted responsibility, ending with "Besides it’s just a mark on a wall, if you want grab some paint and I’ll fix it myself."

Letting out a parade-ground snap of his own (learned, by imitation, from his father, and improved by interacting with Agamar Security Force Drill Instructors) Tim barked back "Cease fire, Iron Man!! You're marking the wrong target! Try whoever's nerf-brained idea it was to pack freighter-sized ships in here like cage-farmed nuna and not keep a tally of available space!"

Turning to the 'guilty' pilot, Tim added gently "Better check your ship out thoroughly, or have it done, before you use it again, Miss, the Ion Drive Pods on those Horizons are too well placed to take any impacts going, but not nearly sturdy enough to act as fenders! Strangely, SoroSuub don't seem to mention that in the brochures!"

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Runjedirun, BultarSwan, BlueHeron, Journeyman1

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: 'Vader'
    The planet formerly known as Goreh, now New Ziost

The Yuuzhan Vong now known as 'Vader' was not one which held credence in religion, let alone visions. Yet here he was, in possession of such a vision. And it had led him here, to the new capital of the so-called Sith Imperium, yet another Sith pretender state poised to conquer the galaxy... if it won just one more war... succeeded in one more battle... turned one more person.

These strains of Sith never realised that their time was wasted... that they would never succeed.

New Ziost was a world recently re-discovered by the Sith. Once, decades earlier, the first New Sith Order had squabbled with a Jedi splinter group known as the Galactic Defenders, in a battle which had ultimately resulted in the world being lost to time. And so, while buildings were being erected and jungles cleared around the capital city, all funded by the many precious resources coming from the untapped world, it was fundamentally an unknown planet. Sith were exploring their new environ, in fits and starts.

And so, when the one-eyed Yuuzhan Vong, clad not in vonduun crab armour but instead a rare cloak of Nuun, which aided in concealing himself from the various sensors of the orbiting array of starships, mostly starfighters supporting an elderly Golan V battlestation that had been towed in-system, as his coralskippers arched towards the clearing he had identified from the Sith scans he had procured from a chipper Zeltron on the Rig shadowport.

The clearing was actually a rock formation which had grown around what appeared to be a chunk of ship which had crashed on the planet. From the undergrowth around it, his experts had managed to guess that it was an untold number of years old. By experts, he meant technicians. The Yuuzhan Vong taking the name 'Vader' was not an Extolled One, in the strictest sense, because he had never been truly Shamed... just another role he had taken.

When Yuuzhan Vong could live for three centuries, he was one of millions of Yuuzhan Vong who could remember the War. For them, the Yuuzhan Vong War... their defeat. Vader had even participated in it. And had spent the whole affair not believing in a single God.

Things had changed now, obviously.

And so his coral ship was set down, and he strode out, clearing the brush, clearing the area, Vader and his team. A few died to the plant life, or the predators, but he paid those losses no heed. Instead he checked his ships' gravitic sensors often for Sith incursions. And then...

Clang

A digging coufee caught the metal, and Vader knew that whatever it was, it had been found. Rushing from his ship, the rest of his crew, a motley selection of Keshiri, Yuuzhan Vong, humans and Chiss, all watching as he did so. They followed, and then, as a crowd of ten gathered - including Vader - he waved aside the digger who had made the find and personally cracked open the ships outer casing - a design he could not possibly divine.

Inside the ship, a sensor detected life forms nearby - not any life, but sentient, intelligence, humanoid life - and activated a process...

A process which would thaw out Tor'verd!

TAG: Genet-Cabur
    ---
    IC: Watcher

The Sith Temple, Roxuli

The Bothan known as the Watcher seethed in silence as she took a shuttle down to the Sith Temple. The Vos teen had his saberstaff removed and was dutifully cuffed, and then led into the Temple. Watcher, for her part, took the long journey down from her observation tower to Vos. A shuttle was the only way down, which only made her more impatient.

Her shuttle set down as the speeders, flanking a hover-prison, arrived at the front of the Temple in the arena, which itself led down between two rows of Sith statues emulating the greats of Sith history. Taking in the miasma caused by a Temple that had been occupied by the Sith for nearly a century, Watcher arrayed her snout into a disdainful sneer as Vos was released from the rear of the prison. She took up a step beside him, keeping her lightsaber tucked up her voluminous sleeve - no need to leave it dangling for the boy to take up.

The Bothan spoke as she led him towards the Temple. "My name is Watcher, Vos boy."

She did not expect him to whisper "Perhaps you will partake in manners, and I will tell you about your descendant... he was not Dark Lord long ago, after all..."

Watcher allowed herself a slight smile, as they passed a statue of Darth Traya, less than two thirds down the path, and reminded herself of treachery once again.

"Perhaps I have something you want?"

TAG: Nick of Time

13. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
    IC: Tor'verd

Darkness...an eternity of Darkness...until....

Consciousness slowly creeping back...

I feel the carbonite around me dissipating...last thing I remember was the Force Wars...is it resolved?

Blinding flash of white sears across my eyes.....must be the side effect kicking in...

All of the sudden I feel my body drop to the ground...muscle fatigue kicking....kriff! I must've be in carbonite for a long time, this fatigue is worse than I expected....

*Tor'verd's body hits the ground, his two Force-imbued blade clatter beside him. Immediately he touches the ground*

This place, must be lush with plant life...I wond...

*His trail of thoughts come to a screeching halt, as his senses kicked in and he felt a menace. He may not have his eyes but he is very well capable of reaching out and sensing the environment*

What the...this cloud...this menace...its so deeply rooted in the Bogan...did the followers of Bogan win the war...was the balance never restored?

*With the fatigue settling in more, Tor'verd knew he had to think fast, immediately he tapped into the Ashla to aid his body to recover from the fatigue*

Nobody is saying anything...but they definitely don't feel harmless....

Kriff again!...Now I'm not sure if they are followers of the Bogan...they certainly are....dark....but...what are these beings

*That's when Tor'verd felt Vader's presence*

This being....so... ominous....

I may be a newly inducted Ranger but I'm sure I could hold my own until I find some answers....I wonder how they'll respond to...

*The blades on the ground flew to his hands and burned bright with a pure white glow as Tor'verd brought himself standing upright*

Don't show your fatigue Tor...Let's see if they even know the same language...

*Calmly he said in Basic*

"Who are you? Are you the followers of the Bogan?"
    ----------------
    TAG: @Sinrebirth

14. Nick of Time

Nick of Time Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2013
    Rath Vos
    The Sith Temple, Roxuli

Rath stumbled to the floor, landing on his knees, as he was shoved from the rear of the prison shuttle. His hands were bound behind his back, giving him little room to maneuver. That he hadn’t fallen on his face was a testament to his abdominal strength. He pushed himself up and gazed upon the entrance to the Sith Temple. It was a magnificent structure, though towering and ominous. On the concourse, the taint of Dark energy was negligent when intermixed with the civilians, but here… Here, the Force seemed alive with the Dark Side. It was palpable and imposing. Rath did everything he could to clear his thoughts, so as to avoid allowing the darkness to slip in.

The Bothan Sith was waiting for him. Rath noted her smug demeanor. She thought herself triumphant. She beckoned and Rath followed, keeping several paces between them. "My name is Watcher, Vos boy."

Rath said nothing, but kept his eyes on the female. She continued, this time surprising Rath. Her voice was icy, as she said, “Perhaps you will partake in manners, and I will tell you about your descendant... he was not Dark Lord long ago, after all...”

Rath was taken aback. Though he had known that his father was a Lord, he had not known that he was the Lord. All around Rath and Watcher, were immense statues of Sith Lords of old. These were Sith that he recognized from his independent study, as he had prepared for this journey. He saw Traya, Revan, and Bane, all of whom Rath had studied intensely. He wondered whether his father might one day stand, immortalized in stone, in some temple.

Watcher spoke again, "Perhaps I have something you want?"

Rath paused. He was aware that this Sith would attempt to manipulate him. As it were, she stood to gain nothing, by freely offering information. There would be a catch, a ploy, or a trick. Rath continued walking and said, “My name is Rath Vos. I am Jedi, though my business here does not relate to my Order. I am here, simply, as a man.

“Do you know the whereabouts of Tantric Vos, commonly known as Darth Ventris?”

Tag: Sinrebirth

15. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Ruins - Saridona Prime

"Possible. Neither Hochner nor Master Lahana had such a marking though." Gaan was half-listening to him as she made her way to the door. "Or at least they didn't mention it. Could be due to some Twi'lek ritual but none that I've ever heard of before. Maybe a pirate organization or slave ring is responsible."

When she asked him about the rest of the doors, he answered, "I was wondering the same thing. Go look. I can look after her until she awakens. Just be careful. Look at the ones next to us but I wouldn't advise going any further. If they didn't know we're here they probably do now and may investigate."

"I'll just-" Gaan started, but was interrupted by the Twi'lek, who had finally awoken.

“My name…” her voice was hoarse, and Gaan felt sympathy pains, “My name is Cambria Secura, Knight in the Guardians of Light. To whom do I owe my freedom and my life to?”

"Secura...." Gaan returned to the woman's side, while Alec offered her a drink. The name brought up memories of time spent reading histories, not of anyone she recalled meeting before.

Before she could say, or ask, more, though, Alec answered the woman's questions, "My name is Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. You are on Saridona Prime and was trapped in stasis in these ruins. I apologize for asking you this so soon after you've regained your freedom but is there anything that you can tell us about this place? It is important as there are others like you who are trapped here."

"We don't know that, Alec," Gaan murmured to him, not wanting the woman to hear. "And don't pressure her. I'm sure she'll be happy to help as soon as she gets her bearings."

Raising her voice again, she offered, "And I'm Gaan Be'orar, of the Guardians of Light. The Grand Master is also somewhere in the Ruins, but we got separated."

TAG: CPL_Macja, Sarge221

16. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Hangar

Mystique watched as the troopers were suspended in air. A smile came over her face as the first one burst in to flames. Her smile disappeared when the second one resisted her force drain. He must have been more powerful than she expected. She was about to slice him up with her lightsaber, but the opportunity was taken away by Kya. Decapitating the head of the trooper Kya then proceeded with the rest of the leftover enemies. Then something wasn’t right. There was a disturbance in the force. At first it was faint then she felt it. Her former apprentice Darth Ardeur vanished from the force. Mystique wondered if she was able to take the wannabe SithLord. She would have to mediate to get her answer.
          Another question was on her mind. What about her current apprentice, Darth Lilith. She started to stretch out to the force but was overwhelmed by a force wave so huge. Who had done it, she wondered. She felt Kya dragging her down as bodies and debris passed by them. Kya was struggling for some reason and appeared lifeless. Mystique looked around for this presence she now felt. Right in front of the hangar was a man but not just any man. It was a black tattooed Nagai, who looked as if he was the living dead. He had his saber staff ignited and Mystique knew without a doubt that he meant business. Of course she did as well, her anger pulsing almost radically for she was not in a mood for discussion.

“We meet at last Darth Nihl.”

TAG: Sinrebirth

Darth Lilith
        Edge of System

She had to admit that Venomis had been her toughest enemy that she has fought yet. It looked like Venomis might get the upper hand but Lilith was not going to let that happen. Though she struggled at first to try and get him off her. She then decided to give him a strong force kick to the abdomen. As she started her kick something in the force was disturbed. Her kick landed and pushed Venomis back making him slam in to the hull of the sphere. She sensed Darth Ardeur was no longer alive for she vanished from the force.
              She also noticed that Venomis’s strength was half gone. She knew that if anytime was the right time to finally dispose of him, it would be now. Lilith was about to continue fighting but something caught her eye. It was a human spirit that came out of the sphere.

My name is Namu. I am the human whose spirit has been sealed within this Sphere, and used to serve the Dark Lords of the True Sith. I have resisted for thirty millennia, but now I am free - free to pledge myself to you. He looked up at her, eyes golden and a grin crossing them. Take my power, and destroy Venomis.

Lilith hesitated for a second then spoke up. “It would be an honor to fight with you.” Lilith felt a tingling sensation as Namu went inside her. She could feel the power flowing through her. Now it was time to go after Venomis to end this once and for all. “Venomis it’s time for you to die.” With a slash of her blade Lilith went toward him with an upper diagonal swing that would chop him in half from hip to neck if all went according to plan.

• CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
            Cambria Secura

"My name is Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. You are on Saridona Prime and was trapped in stasis in these ruins. I apologize for asking you this so soon after you've regained your freedom but is there anything that you can tell us about this place? It is important as there are others like you who are trapped here."

"And I'm Gaan Be'orar, of the Guardians of Light. The Grand Master is also somewhere in the Ruins, but we got separated."

Cambria sat up with a start, “Miria is here? Where is Master Lahana? Up until recently I heard her voice, but then…” Her voice trailed off as if her mind had started to wonder. Finally her mind seemed to unfog. “Gaan, you said you are part of the Guardians of Light, correct? But yet I have no recollection of you.” The Twi’lek stood up and walked over to the case that held her weapons. “And Alec, you said that you are part of the Jedi Order. The same Jedi Order that did not heed our warnings of using Vong witchcraft and led the galaxy into war?”

She had been tracing her hands around the outside of the transparasteel with her hands, but then she opened up her hands calling her lightsabers to her hands. The leather covered hilts smashed through the case and landed softly in her hands. In the next heart beat she had both the blue and green blades ignited with one pointed at each of the other occupants in the room.

“Who are you two really and what have you done with the other Guardians?”

TAG: Gaan & Alec
            TAG: The_Zeltron, Sarge221

• Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
            Alec Vandel
            Saridona Prime, Ruins

"We don't know that, Alec."

For a moment, Alec found himself noting, with a tiny degree of amusement, that by her words it seemed like he was the anxious one and Gaan was the one trying to hold him back. But there was hardly anytime. Who knew what was happening to the others or what may be coming for them if the master of this place had noticed their intrusion. Cambria would have time to recover but he needed her to get her bearings sooner rather then later. Nonetheless, he backed off and gave the Twi'lek her space.

Not that it did seem to help as, ironically, it was Gaan's words that seemed to get Cambria springing into action, the Twi'lek sitting straight up as soon as she heard the words 'Grand Master'. Silently, Alec took a step back and then stood up when she did where he watched as she walked over to the case that held what he presumed were her lightsabers. His hands rested at his sides; one holding his lightsaber, the other the canteen that Cambria had apparently ignored upon getting her bearings.

“And Alec, you said that you are part of the Jedi Order. The same Jedi Order that did not heed our warnings of using Vong witchcraft and led the galaxy into war?”

Alec felt his brow furrow when Cambria had said that she had no recollection of Gaan and that was probably when a small part of him took note that something was off. He wasn't sure what but...there was a miniscule nagging at the corner of his mind that told him that something was off. It was only when she spoke his name, however, and that she accused his Order of using "Vong witchcraft" that he felt his danger sense suddenly tingle in warning. And in that split second, the transparisteel that held her weapons exploded into tiny shards as the lightsabers busted through and slapped into the palms of her hands. The familiar sound of dual snap-hisses split the air and before Alec knew it he found himself staring at two blades of pure energy - one green, one blue.

On instinct, he raised his hand that held his lightsaber. But not in a gesture of attack. Instead, with his four fingers extended up, with only his thumb curled around the hilt, Alec held up his gesture in a clear, silent sign of "Wait!". The sign was not just for Cambria as this was also to stop Gaan from doing anything aggressive that could make what he saw to be a misunderstanding getting worse. This was a time for diplomacy, not fighting.

“Who are you two really and what have you done with the other Guardians?”

"We are who we said we are," Alec spoke. "We have only spoken the truth."

There was that nagging feeling again, the one that started before Cambria drew her weapons on them. Something wasn't right. There was...there was something off. About Cambria. Not about her specifically but something...something she said...

"I am Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order," Alec spoke again and motioned with his one hand towards Gaan. "This is Gaan Be'orar of the Guardians. The same group that you say you belong to. We were investigating these Ruins due to the chance that they may be holding not just Guardians but other Force-users that are being held against their will. Miria Lahana was a prisoner here and the only reason we discovered these ruins because it was her and another Guardian, Hochner Trevalus, who escaped and warned us. During our search outside we found another Guardian, Hochner's Master Michael. Our group was led by Grand Master Josch Decinchi and then we got separated. Gaan and I just happened to find and free you."

The nagging sensation increased and it was only after Alec finished speaking that he realized why. Grand Master. When Cambria heard the words she had said Master Lahana.

It was a minor detail and one that could be easily overlooked. The Guardians were only recently reforming and Alec wasn't sure of the exact time when Decinchi officially became the Grand Master - although he thought that was recent too - or if that was common knowledge to any of the Guardians that were just now returning. But there was more to it then that. More of what Cambria had said. Not recognizing Gaan...her mentioning of the Jedi's use of the Vong's shaping techniques to restore the planets that they had razed in the Vong War.

His eyes widened briefly as a sudden thought struck him.

Its...possible, he mused as his eyes scanned Cambria. Carbonite, as dangerous as the process is, can accomplish it but I heard that stasis could do the same thing.

"Cambria," Alec started slowly. "What year do you remember last?" He only gave her a few seconds to digest his question before he continued with. "Its been twenty years since the Sith-Imperial War first started. In that time, the Sith had once again been defeated and are scattered. The Jedi and the Galactic Alliance now lead the galaxy in a Triumvirate with the Empire. The Guardians have been reforming here on Saridona Prime after they had previously scattered. Josch Decinchi has taken the title of Grand Master during then."

It seemed outrageous but for some odd reason it made sense. It would explain everything really and more. If Cambria had been there during the split from the Jedi Order...and if she couldn't remember Gaan due to the possibility that she hadn't been around during her joining...

But it would lead to something even more frightening. Specifically, if she had been kept in stasis for so long...then this project had been going on for much, much longer then any of them could possibly imagine.

"We're allies," Alec spoke once more. He slowly lowered his hand and then clipped his lightsaber to his belt. "Friends."

The canteen was still in his hand, open. He thought about offering it to her but, with another sudden thought, he brought the canteen to his lips, making a visible show of taking a sip and then swallowing it. It was only then, proving that he wasn't trying anything funny, that he held the canteen out to Cambria again.

TAG: CPL_Macja and The_Zeltron

• BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
            IC: Miria Lahana
            Temple of Light Hangar Bay 2

Miria walked up to the group of newcomers. It was an interesting mix of force ability that she saw as she looked at them. The man who so eloquently spoke and the young woman whose ship had apparently made a mark on the hangar bay wall.

Before she could speak however, they were joined by Taab and company. She lifted an eyebrow as he spoke to the woman harshly. Miria opened her mouth to say that it was not something to be upset about but before she could get a word in, the brash young man started jumping all over him.

Instead of allowing further words to be spoken, Miria, using the ability to project her voice said, “Greetings newcomers. I understand there is some confusion as to what is going on here. As the Guardians of Light we have gone through some difficult times and are currently in the process of preparing to defend ourselves. Several independent or related forces have joined us, as I’m sure you have noticed. All individuals here are friends of the Order and I trust that everyone *here she cast her gaze around to meet the eyes of each person* will do their best to make things work.

Miria caught the eye of the new comer named Tim for a moment. In that space of time she projected these words just for him, in a quiet, calm, musical language that marked her voice in the force. “Tim I ask that you, as a newcomer who is unfamiliar with how things are run here, refrain from reprimanding others until you know more.” After saying this she smiled at him slightly in a telepathic vision. “You are welcome to the Guardians of Light.” And then the vision ended. No one else had heard or noticed what had been done.

Miria turned her face towards the woman. She listened to the banter between Taab and this newcomer. She wasn’t surprised the Mandalorian’s mind was on money but it seemed completely out of place, here in the temple. Miria smiled calmly at her. “Do not worry about the hangar bay. It will take care of itself.” With that, two hangar bay boys, as if waiting for a cue, went to work on the scratch, doing what needed to be done to set things to rights.

As soon as those things had been gotten out of the way, Miria turned her attention to both the new faces, adopting a very serious air. “Who are you? Where are you from and how did you find us? This is not a well-known location.”

TAG: Journeyman1 , Bardan_Jusik , Tim Battershell , Runjedirun , BlueHeron

• BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
            IC: Dovey Lahana
            Temple Hangar Bay 2

When they rounded the corner and Dovey had spotted Taab and the newcomers, she quietly slipped a few steps behind Miria, which found herself next to Voj. Dovey preferred to stay unnoticed in all situations but it was as if this man would be forever in her way. She eyed him briefly as she listened in to what was being said, not bothering to try to meet the eyes of anyone or introduce herself. Her sister could do all the talking that was required.

Dovey listened to the male newcomer for a moment as he started to yell at Taab. This was one she might have to watch out for. It didn’t strike her as likely but he could pose a threat here at the temple. And anyone who seemed threatening around her sister would do well to stay away from her.

The woman, she thought to herself, looked less imposing. Her flying skills were nothing to be interested in. Dovey idly thought of what weapons would best suit the… but no, she wouldn’t allow her thought to continue. The gold-skinned woman refused to make direct eye contact and paid strict attention to the ceiling, the floor, the ships, and yet, she listened to everything that was said, in case action might be required.

TAG: Journeyman1 , BultarSwan , Bardan_Jusik , Tim Battershell , Runjedirun

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
          • Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
            IC: Darth Aiser

He regained conscious as the flights of fighters, blastboats and landers began seperating and launching the attack. He sat in his pilot's seat and watched as everything went as plan, Wave 1 The fighters broke off and began engaging any enemy fighters that launched, The blastboats made a run at the target hangar, and lastly the landers stared reporting seals on the hull and airlocks at the engine compartment. "Commando's entering the engine compartment, Primary objects disconect external controls to reactors and set them to blow, leaving det charges on fuel tanks and lines as you come across them, you will have limited time from setting the reactors to blow to make it back to the landers." He relayed to the landers as he oversaw the hull breaching phase from his support ship. He glanced up to see that the blast boats had moved to bombing the bridge as the fighters started strafing runs on turrent batteries and destorying fighters that moved to close to the landers.
            Wave 2 had begun with the blast boats attacking the bridge. Darth Aiser felt a ripple in the force, so the hangar bay was where he was going to be need. He moved his attack vessel to come in with the landing forces attacking the Hangar, then he went back checked his black Beskar Armour and secured his Mandalorian Helmet and raise the cowl of his black, orange trimmed robes over his helmet. As he glanced at his armoury he loaded up with small compact explosives he hid in compartments of his belt and shin armour, and firmly decided to leave his trusted rifle, in turn to grab several compact quick fire commando pistols which he placed 1 in the holdout holsters on his fore arms and in his robes and 1 of the back of each shin. Lastly he secured his twin lightsabers on his belt. and made his way to the landing ramp checking all of his quick releases and the weak points in his armour that granted him his mobility fully suited up.
            He noted when the ship landed he could hear the blaster fire that ensued and that onboard the ship he could recieve the updates from the commandos in the engine areas that they have breech and have started their attacks. He knew what he had to do as he heard the blaster fire cease and sounds of metal bending against its will and the ship rocking.

"Come out and die, Aiser."
            Heard from the now quite hangar bay.He knew this was the sith that had attacked him earlier. Taking a cool breath he lowered the ramp and strode down it giving himself his own briefing and summing up his opponet. " Objective: Buy for time, keep this guy occupied Killing him would work, but not at risk of failing the primary mission." he thought as he steped off the ramp the Blue T visor glowing ominously from black of the shadows created by the cowl. His robes hiding his arms as he gripped a lightsaber in his gloved right hand. He then spoke up and said "What makes you think I am here to kill you?

• Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
            IC: Darth Halucion
            Beneath Hand of Thrawn, Battle of Nirauan

As he rode the turbolift down he settled himself somewhat, his own mental shields having stretched in the previous act to reach this turbolift he took the moments to re-thicken them and prepare. Setting himself he saw the last level. . .and nothing. The lift continued to descend into unmarked realms and so he began to prepare, a tale of Skywalkers life echoed here in his mind at the present situation, but he could not place it. Letting it slip away like water sloughed from off a dam he prepared for the true challenge or salvation that waited for him in this place.

Hissing the door opened onto a scene of technological wonder, if he was not a tenet of the superiority of the mind he might of drooled at the technological marvel of Holonet being available here. Not to mention he had a few decades of shows that he never had found out the endings to. Still more prominent then that, more prominant then seeing that their attack fleet was outclassed by vessels they did not believe could possibly be here, was the stark figure that seemed drawn to merge with the electronic wonders spread throughout the room.

The man, chagrian, boastfully introduced himself as Halucions own mind placed the individual. When such things happened he often wondered if it was his own mind, the force, or the preceeding echoes of the one speaking that supplied the information. In the end it did not matter. All was muted possibilities without ramifications that mattered. Still having known Sidious' holocron he had an edge on this one, a delishous edge that spoke from the coiled darkness within him that he wore as a cloak.

"I am Darth Halucion, order of Bane. Kneel and I might find a use for you." he simply uttered as he stepped just beyond the door of the turbolift, the rasp of his rarely used voice setting the tember of his motion as he opened his robe and lifted the phrik ice climbing tool from his belt. His mind knew now that salvation was not waiting for him, but merely another trap. It was always a trap.

Still as the words left him he flooded out upon the note of Bane a deep mental welling into the force as he anchored himself in the plane beyond the mortal flesh. Many called it horror, a dark art of intimidation, but with a mind that can link easily to the organic it grew to something more. It was not mere horror as many experienced, it was the triggering of innate fears in all things. From microscopic life upon the floor to those unseen in rooms removed or floors above and below, he was the eye within the miasma of a storm of terror. As an added thought he triggered the nerves for bowl control in his opponent. Doubt was a powerful tool, and many a young being had mistaken their bodies reactions as truer then the force.

• Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
            IC: Daniel Sandstrider
            Ruins, Saridona Prime

“He looks fine to me. Let’s get out of here while we still have a chance.”

Daniel frowned slightly, but he just shook his head and moved to follow the Colonel. It was in his nature to worry about his companions, but if Colonel Tehanis was so sure that Knight Trevalus was okay, Daniel could work with that. So he started to walk towards the newly formed exit, keeping his emerald saber lit and held in front of him. Even if he couldn't feel it beyond a local area, he would trust in the Force, and hope that there was nothing waiting to ambush the small group.

TAG: CPL_Macja , Mitth_Fisto

IC: Lenea Sandstrider
            Temple of Light

"Guess thats that huh?"

Lenea looked up at that. She had been purposely tuning out the love-birds for awhile now, but now that she looked, the girl was gone and Thrace was sheepishly looking at her. Lenea grimaced slightly, before replying.

"Sorry, I guess I must have zoned out for a second there. Danny is always trying to get me to stop that..." the younger Sandstrider said, idly pushing a bit of hair behind her ear.

Realizing that Thrace was still looking like he didn't know what to do now, Lenea started talking again, "But enough about that. Anywhere else you want to take me? Or should we head back to the TCC?"

TAG: Gotab

(OOC: To lazy to get in the other account :p )

• Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
            IC: Beskaryc Taab
            Hanger Bay Two, Temple of Light

“I’m afraid I don’t have much in the way of credits” Scrapes admitted as she shrugged her shoulders “I’ve never been much of a pilot, but I am sure I can more than earn my keep in other ways. Besides it’s just a mark on a wall, if you want grab some paint and I’ll fix it myself.”

Great no credits and a terrible pilot. He hoped she knew how to use the shiny stick that hung from her belt. But he wasn't optimistic on that score. At least she seemed willing to work, but that would go only so far if she caused further damage to the Temple. Spoonbender was going to have his hands full with this one, he could tell already.

"Cease fire, Iron Man!! You're marking the wrong target! Try whoever's nerf-brained idea it was to pack freighter-sized ships in here like cage-farmed nuna and not keep a tally of available space!" Taab snorted at the man's poor imitation of a "command voice".

He turned his attention to the speaker. He looked to be out of shape even for a for a baseline human, even more so for a Jedi. He glanced over to where the ships were arrayed in the hanger. If Scrape's ship was the yacht with cosmetic damage, then Chubby's ship must be the patched up Mon-Cal job. It suddenly struck Taab that his repurposed (stolen) J-1 might be one of the newest ship's in the Guardian's service right now.

Voj was staying silent, he seemed almost as if he was guarding the Dopelganger from all the new arrivals. Taab wondered for a moment if he sensed something amiss. But Goldy went ahead and did the Jedi thing at that point, gently reprimanding Chubby. To Taab's mind he needed something a bit stronger. So while she addressed Scrapes regarding her lack of piloting skill Taab spoke to him. "Watch your tounge Chubby, or I'll cut it out. I may get paid for live Jedi, but I assume even you would survive that. Now learn some respect for those appointed over you and we might just let you stay here."

Taab caught a whiff of edee as someone else entered the bay. “Who ever owns the strill, come and get your animal.” Taab turned around. It was the "family". Taab was annoyed by the intrusion, he had ignored their request that had been forwarded to him by Spoonbender's droid. If they had run into edee then they could obviosuly tell the creature was no danger to the children. The shabla thing loved kids. "Bit busy at the moment. You know keeping you and Kid 1 and Kid 2 safe." He pointed at each child the denoting which was which (the elder being Kid 1, the younger Kid 2). "Take it back to the pens yourself Babysitter, you don't look busy. Or let the kids play with it." He walked off towards his ship. "I don't care which."

TAG: Journeyman1, BultarSwan, BlueHeron, Runjedirun, Tim Battershell, JediFalcon

[​IMG]

• Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
            IC: Anakin Sherland
            Hangar Bay

"Take it back to the pens yourself Babysitter, you don't look busy. Or let the kids play with it." He walked off towards his ship. "I don't care which."

“Babysitter?” Anakin questioned with a serious expression. “I am the father to both of these children. I found the strill wondering around the kitchen and he posses a health risk. I know it’s not dangerous to the children, if there is a pen to keep him in then my daughter would love to spend all day playing with him. My son on the other hand because of the stench, doesn’t have much interest. We haven’t been here long, so where is the pen located?”

Bardan_Jusik

Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.