main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Shattered Galaxy: OOC Commentary / GM Triumvirate thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Update coming this week. [face_peace]

Been a little snowed under, I have. I would love it if some people took their characters and went off on tangents, of course. Lowers my burden, after a fashion.

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Oops, wrong thread. [face_blush]

3. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I've got a currently floating/free Imperial moff looking for something to do, if anyone has anything.

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I've been a bit snowed under with things, so I haven't updated. If guys want to continue with their respective missions where they can, please do. Aurra Sing is Aurra Sing, at the end of the day - you all know how to act around her. ;)

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Another month goes by with hardly anything in the game.

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I saw this post a while ago but didn't get around to responding.

I just want to say that I'm still interested in playing and I'm willing to do a plot with someone if anyone is still out there.

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'll be updating on tomorrow. My third exam is finished, and I have a week to revise for the last one, so I'll have time then. [face_peace]

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm still interested in playing.

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks for the update, Sinre! :)

I would've liked to continue but my Mando partner in crime dropped out of the game and I wasn't sure how to proceed. Hopefully things can get rolling again.

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    When you update, don't forget to update me. I'm at a critical point with dialogue with NPCs, with crucial information that I don't think I should improvise.

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Is anyone still interested in playing this?

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Yuppity - but my fiance lost a relative and it's knocked us for six, thus the slowdown. I'll have an update up today. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.