main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Silk Panties Incident (aka Who wants to Laugh at Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 2, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    The thought of Obi-Wan in ladies undies is hilarious. Are they briefs or hi-cuts?

2. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    Just wanted to tell you, I have finished writing the story and there are only two posts left after this one.... I know I know, but I'll be starting on the sequel to "The IRS" next...

----------------------------------------

Dinner was fanstastic. Such a nice departure from Qui-Gon's cooking too. Although the looks Jemmiah kept shooting him reminded him that while he might live down alot of things, the odds she would ever let him forget this were pretty slim.

A small cheer went up when the servo droids brought out desert. In celebration of Yoda and Yaddle's 500th year of pair bonding, everyone was being served Flaming Coruscant Pudding. A hush fell over the initiates who had never seen such a dish, while the Master's, Knights, and Padawan's discussed the desert's finer qualities.

Servo droids carefully placed the large bowls of the dark, thick pudding in the center of each table, and places a pitcher of the alcoholic sauce next to it before clearing away the trays and plates.

Each table quickly chose someone to ignite to pudding. It was, after all, something of an honor. Jedi didn't usually have any reason to play with either alcohol or fire.

As Obi-Wan stood to do the honors, he suddenly thought, I have a bad feeling about this.

3. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Only two more? Well at least we have a sequel to look forward to.

4. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    *busting up laughing*

*chanting* OBI'S WEARING A THOOOOONNNGG!! OBI'S WEARING A THHHOOOOONNNGGG!!!

5. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Pouring the alcohol VERY carefully, Obi-Wan covered the pudding with the flamable sauce. Taking the matches, Obi-Wan prepared to light the desert "the old fashioned way" along with everyone else.

As the entire table of padawans watched, Obi-Wan lit the pudding. Quickly passing around the dishes, Obi-Wan resumed his place between Jemmiah and Bant with a sigh of relief. The way things were going, I thought I was going to light myself on fire.

Carefully blowing out his own desert, he looked up just in time to see Meri and Jemmiah exchanging looks across the table. Uh-oh. Why do I think I'm in for it?

No sooner had the thought crossed his mind than he saw Jemmiah carefully lift a piece of still burning pudding onto her fork... and drop it daintily into his lap.

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!"

If the occasion hadn't been quite so important to Master's Yoda and Yaddle, the entire Temple would have been laughing at him. As it was the initiates were doubled over, as well as most of the padawans. The Master were trying and for the most part succeeding to keep a straight face while Obi-Wan jumped out of his pants and proceeded to beat them to death in front of the entire dining hall.

Just then, Obi-Wan looked down at the scorched pants and realized... It's a little drafty in here.

From somewhere came a cry of...

"Nice panites Obi!"

6. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I love it! I love it!

Nice move by Jemmiah!

7. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ROFLOL!!!!! Oh man, that hurts, but it's the good kind!!! I have this image of Obi-Wan beating his pants to death in the cafeteria in teeny underoos!!

8. Araviah

Araviah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2000
    And now ladies and Sith we have the thong song!
    "That thongggggggggg-!"

*Fusaichi Pegasus wins it all!*
    Araviah-

9. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    ROFLOL Ohh this is TOOOOOOO FUNNY.
    LOL silk panties indeed. Thanks for throwing Meri into your post Jedi_Daphne It's cool to see her appearing everywhere.

Araviah yes but can he take the Triple Crown.
    Hey does anyone agree with me that last years triple crown races were SAD.
    Oh so heart breaking. Such a sad story of that horse. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask me in my own story thread. I'll tell you. It was the only time my mother cried over a horse race.

NOW back to PANTIE boy Obi-Wan. ROFLOL

10. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    I have to confess JKOW that I also am an equine addict, especial of the thoroughbred variety! (over in the UK it's more jump racing though)

That was a very Sithly thing for Jemmiah to do, Jedi Daphne!

I LOVED IT!!!

11. Araviah

Apr 18, 2000
    I'm a horse crazed-person! One of my screen names is FusaichiPegasi@aol.com
    I prefer Tbs and QHs..and I *know* Star Wars has horses in it!I've seen statues of them in the Phantom Menace!
    *Go Baby Go!*
    Araviah-

12. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Oh my, too, too funny. Being an anniversay party someone there has got to have a camera.

13. Araviah

Apr 18, 2000
    You can't help feeling sorry for Obi Wan-and wishing you were there to witness it all!
    Araviah-

p.s.-Daphne are you writing a new section of it this afternoon too?

*"And Fusaichi Pegasus wins the Derby under a hand ride! A truly spectacular race indeed!"*

Araviah-

14. Araviah

Apr 18, 2000
    What trouble will he get into next? I think we need to pick on Master Jinn a tad more..maybe a new topic just for him and something quite interesting like..
    "The Love Potion Mystery."
    or
    "Jinn teaches Kindergarten."
    go for it!

15. Araviah

Apr 18, 2000
    Ohh I know!
    Cooking with Master Jinn!-----
    He has a hot date and his dinner is ruined!

16. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    The last post will be up sometime this evening...

17. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Obi-Wan tried to think of something to say, but between Yoda and Yaddle giving him a look that could roast a Jedi, and Jemmiah and Meri giving each other high fives, he didn't think it was worth it.

As if stanging in front of a few thousand Jedi wasn't bad enough, he was wearing those darn panites. Showing them off in all their pink floral high cut leg, low waisted glory was NOT his idea of fun.

//Master! Help me!//

Finally Qui-Gon thought it prudent to rescue his poor cross-dressing padawan from the crowd. //Obi-Wan, wasn't the yellow dress and pigtails enough for you?//

Walking up to the front of the dining hall, Qui-Gon chuckled to himself, as he draped his cloak around his beleagured padawan.

//Obi-Wan, I do believe those burns will have to be checked out.//

//NOT THE HEALER'S AGAIN!//

Hoisting Obi-Wan over his shoulders, he carried him, kicking and pleading, all the way to the Healer's before summoning the Healer on call.

As the Healer came out of the office, Obi-Wan took one look and decided it was not his lucky day. It was An-Paj.

Taking one look at the colorfully attired padawan, An-Paj broke into laughter. "Right this way Master Jinn. You're in luck. His bed is free."

Summoning one of the apprentice healers he added, "Record this series of entires as the "Silk Panty Incident".

Obi-Wan hide under the covers.

EPILOGUE

"No, let me see that one!"

"I get one of Obi in the kilt!"

"Forget the kilt, I want one of his with no seat on his pants."

"Blackmail!"

"Look at the one's from the Anniversary party!"

"Piggy in panties!"

"Have you finished the scrapbook?"

"uh-huh. Who's going to give it to him?"

"I will!"

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

//I know you're in there Piggy!//

//Is it safe?//

//Don't be silly, Jemmiah and I even brought you a gift.//

Obi-Wan cracked open the door to see Meri and Jemmiah standing in the hall in front of a gaggle of girls.

"What is it?"

"Here you go Ben." Jemmiah extended a small book.

Opening it, Obi-Wan burst out in pursuit of the girls. The next thing he knew he was underneath 15 girls and wearing a bra and panties.

*Click*

Sith! No more pictures!

THE END

18. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    I just wanted to add a "THANK YOU" to everyone who read this, and to say...

Please read my other two stories...

"The IRS comes to Coruscant" and "Braid Boy does the Full Jedi."

19. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Love it and I'm following the other 2 threads...can't wait to see what happens there. You definitely have a talent for humor.

-K'Tai

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    LOL That was too funny.

21. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    LOL!!! That was TOO funny!! Sad to see it end, but I know you have other stories!

22. young_zev

young_zev Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 1999
    I can't figure out why you wrote this.

It has nothing to do with Star Wars, you only use the characters.
    It doesn't really make any sense.
    It's like some weird way to humiliate Obi-Wan, and sort of get some sex content at the same time... Is this to turn people on?

What IS it?

23. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    If you don't like it, don't read it. If you haven't noticed, a large number of the stories around here are funny encounters involving SW characters.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Get a life and get over it

Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it can't be written or posted.

24. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Nor does it mean the story wasn't well written (it was) or well received (most definitely)

Great job, Daphne.

25. Jedi Tamara

Jedi Tamara Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 1999
    The point of this story, as I see it, was to provide amusement at the expense of Obi-Wan. Daphne, this story was a riot. Please feel free to provide us with as many more examples of this brand of Obi-torture as you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.