main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sith Trials

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Xanatos90, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikoju

anikoju Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2005
    *appers behind Espa then moves around him*
    "you wanted to see me?"

2. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Slanir awoke from his dreamless sleep and stood up, wobbling slightly from the ships gravity, he walked to his washing area and freshened up then placed his robes on and headed to the cockpit, he wondered how much longer it would take to get to where-ever Xanatos was going, he sat in the passenger seat and just watched the space go by.

3. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Xanatos hadn't slept all night. At the time he heard his apprentice getting ready, he was still staring at the ceiling. It hasn't changed, he assured himself of the grid-like pattern. He rose and walked to the cockpit. "To Mustafar," he said, when he caught the questioning gaze of Slanir. He then proceded to the com room of the shuttle to send a message back to Inferno at the Leviathan. "We are headed to Mustafar to fashion crystals and a hilt for Slanir. We will be back shortly. Don't let anything happen."

4. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    IC:
    *turns to espa and anikoju*
    "Yes, I wanted to see both of y..."
    *beep*
    *Inferno reached down and pushed a button on a small disk he had removed from the folds of his robes. A blue holo-square appeared. It was fashioned so he could read it but the two Sith who were standing behind its glow could not. In ferno read Xanatos's message and replied "Ahh, I knew what you were planning but I wasn't expecting you to leave so soon. Hurry back. We have many things to discuss."*
    "Yes, I wanted to see you both. I have an assignment for each of you. I want you both to go into a meditation sphere on opposite ends of the ship and open yourselves up to the Dark Side. Practice sending thoughts if you like, but stay attentive and report to me of anything unusual you sense in our immediate area."
    *Inferno turned and stalked into the shadows to an unknown destination.*

TAG:Espa, Anikoju

5. Darth_Espa

Darth_Espa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    As you wish my Master...

**Disappears... Retrieves a metal case from the Ebon Hawk and then continues the assignment...**

**Attempts to communicate with anikoju through the force...**

6. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    "As you wish"
    *Anikoju walks into a meditation sphere and focuses to the darkness ahead of him*
    *Retrives a message coming from Espa* "hmmm"

7. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    *"ah, glad it works...this will make comunication easier..."*

**Meditating in the sphere, removes the small case from a pocket and picks throuhg the contents**

8. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    *"ah, glad it works...this will make comunication easier..."*

**Meditating in the sphere, removes the small case from a pocket and picks throuhg the contents**

9. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    *"I......surpose"*

*Continues to focus his mind*

10. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    **thinks** 'one week of meditation is enough for me...'
    "what next master..."

11. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    *anikoju contiues his meditation*
    "leave me be now i must focus"

12. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    my patience wears thin...

*Thinks to Anikoju "we have been abandoned my friend"*

13. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    From his ship, Xanatos is monitoring the communication between the two apprentices back aboard the Leviathan. As do I, he thought.

14. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    **Thinks to Xanatos
    "Master, what is happening"

**Boards the Ebon Hawk and sets coordinates for Korriban**

15. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Well, Slanir and I are heading for Mustafar, you and the others are bored out of your minds, and apparently, there is no one else in the galaxy.

16. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    so it seems... as i... er... predicted the jedi academy died, Master Inferno disappeared, and Slanir isn't speaking either... what happened?!?!?! I am off to Korriban for some Ancient Sith studying

17. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    (I am here, i'm waiting for Master Xanatos to post our arrival on Mustafar so i can continue the story)

18. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    The shuttle enters the planets atmosphere and heads planetside at a sharp angle. It comes to an abrupt halt and lands in a volcanic crater. Surrounded by the heat, Xanatos lowers the ramp and steps onto the surface. "This is where it begins," he says, then turns and disappears into the blinding heat and smoke.

19. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Slanir stepped of the ship following his Master, he listened to him and then followed through the steam, he had a bad feeling but it was probally just him, he continued through the steam and heat.

20. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    *Thinks in mind "he has got to get more patiant"*

21. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    *hears thought* *thinks back "Who, And how can we be patient for a month "*

22. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    *a hologram appears before both apprentices and both listen to Inferno as he speaks*

My apprentices... hidden aboard this ship is a key. It is what allows access to the controls to the ship... and what allows you to make changes to the ship's path. You are both assigned the task of finding this key at once. Failure to do so will be... catastrophic

*hologram switches to a diagram of the ship's path... heading straight for a large sun*

I trust you will not let me down.

...By the way, there are thousands of battle droids aboard with you, their lazers set to kill... Do be careful. All escape pods have been launched and every ship on board, yes, including your own, is being flown by a pilot droid, meaning there is no escape. Find the key... or die.

OOC:
    Make this storyline interesting. You cannot find the key without my say-so, so in order for you to find it, you have to prove your skills to me.

23. Darth_Espa

Jun 2, 2005
    Sneers... I love a good challenge... thank you master... Ahikoju my friend we will need to work together for the sake of our lives...

Before we start Master Anikoju and i don't have sabers...

24. anikoju

May 17, 2005
    "Hmmmm this may be anoying for the both of us..... time to find that key"

25. Darth-Inferno

May 14, 2005
    Exactly, Espa. They are in the third room down the hallway to the right... As long as you make it past the droids in the hall and the room, you'll have your temporary sabers in no time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.