main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The tale of Darth Vaders Son - A SW - AU (please be nice and post a lot of comments)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FTeik, Jul 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Oh no, hobbie's dead. Keep the good posts coming.

2. Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2001
    wow... now i need even more... (And yey she still lives) (doesn't the A have ioncannons? Damn...)

3. FTeik

FTeik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 7, 2000
    First of all, "thank you" to Grim Reaper and Chyper18. Your comments are a great encouragement and boost to my personal moral.

J.K.Dart, welcome aboard. I hope you will enjoy the next parts as much the last ones.

Had a bad day today and was tempted for sometime to finish this story once and for all in this part by killing them all.

Fortunately i decided otherwise, so this story will go on and a few will survive.

Here is the next part:

The tale of Darth Vaders Son

Wes Jansons eyes became thin slits, when he discovered, that only one enemyfighter was flying towards him. He had no idea, where the second TIE had disappeared. Janson got an explenation for the bold way the hostile fighter headed for him, when his computer identified the machine as a TIE-X1.

So just because this guy had shields, he thought he could play games. Wes was all to eager to do him that favour. He had been forced to witness the death of Hobbie and he still wasn´t able to believe it. After all those years, all those battles, they had fought and survived, it was impossible.

Other pilots died, but not Hobbie. It was, as if a bubble had been destroyed. If Hobbie could die, Wes Janson could die, too. Oh yes, on the rational side, he had always known, that one day, sooner or later something like this was going to happen, but to know something and also to believe it were two different things.

And now the two fighters were racing towards each other, cockpit to cockpit with their guns firing. It was like a game of "Chickenrun". The first one who was abandoning his course or would loose his shields had lost. It was only a question whose shields would drop first.

But in the last possible moment, the TIE-X1 moved to the side and Wes Janson was finally able to see the trap he had walked in. The second TIE had been close behind the leading X1, hidden in the sensorshadow of the massive fighter. The very moment its line of fire was clear, Black One opened fire.

Wes Jansons shields were already weakend and so the lasers of Black One caused them to drop totally. The last thing Wes Janson saw, was the glowing orb of a protontorpedo, before his X-Wing was turned into a fast expanding cloud of debris.

-------

"Excellent shot, Black One." praised Lucan Vader.

"Thank you, Sir. But it was an easy task, since you feed me with targetingdata. This way i was able to open fire the very moment, you moved aside." answered Black One.

"No false modesty." admonished Lucan Vader. "It request great skills to fly in the sensorshadow of another fighter."

Contrary to the fighters of the rebellion, the training of pilots of the empire had been more concentrated on cooperation, since the majority of imperial fighters had been without shields and hyperdrives. Pilots had to rely on their wingmates, if they wanted to survive and even then the deathtoll had become enourmes, when they had been forced to fight the superior fighters of the rebels. Despite that Lucans praise had been justified, since Black Ones flying had really been excellent.

"Black Two is closing in." reported Black One.

"Then lets join the major battle."

-----

With a sad smile Carzeta Myntrela watched how the TIE-Interceptor exploded. This was her fourth hit of the day, but it could as well be her tenth without making a difference.

The young commander took a quick look at her tactical display. Personally she had destroyed one ordinary TIE, two Interceptors and one of those new fighters.

Together the remains of the three squadrons of X-Wings had destroyed ten TIE/lns, seven TIE-Interceptors and five of the other fighters. But Stormsquadron had ceased to exist, Rogue Ten and Eight had been killed and of her own squadron only six X-Wings were left. They had killed twentytwo enemyfighters, but lost fourteen fighters of their own.

Now it was fivteen X-Wings against sixtyfive different models of TIEs.

------

On the bridge of the "Spectre" Admiral Guderi was leant back in the comfortable Admiralschair, his eyes halfway closed, the tips of his fingers press

4. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    Hey don't thank me.. Your writing is worth the praise. And since your updating a lot, i have reason to comment a lot. Though i'm not very original...

More!! :D

5. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Heh! I can only echo Grim's comments!

Wow! Is anyone going to survive? I hope these guys get some back-up soon...

6. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    This is one great story too Fteik!! U are a great writer!

7. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Thank you, Spike.

Pity you guys are the only ones, who have realised it til now.

And since you are such loyal fans, here is another piece for you.

Enjoy!

"Black Bones of the Emperor." cursed Corran Horn. Again an enemyfighter had escaped by manouvering out of the X-Wings targetinglook and firingarc before the four lasercannons had been able to weaken the shields enough to destroy the fighter. Corran still wasn´t used to it and it showed in his hits until now. One destroyed fighter. "It isn´t fair." he thought. "TIEs are not supposed to have shields. Point."

Fighting shielded enemies proved to be much different and more difficult, than the fighterforces of the New Republic ever had expected. Suddenly they were forced to need more time to shot down a single enemy, what requested greater flyingskills to keep the hostile fighter in reach of their weapons, while at the same time they had to make sure, that nobody else sneaked in on them from behind as long as they were concentrated on a target.

And the fact that the concentration of forces had shifted to a numerical advantage of four against one wasn´t helping eihter.

"Blast, what are you?" he muttered into his comlink. But before he got an answer, he had to take care of other things.

"Corran, Ooryl needs your help."

The paniced outcry of his wingmate was like a cold shower for the corellian pilot. On his display he could see Ooryls fighter persucuted by two of those new TIEs.

"Hold out, i´m on my way."

Turning his X-Wing to the side he accelerated towards the triplet of fighters. For a short moment he touched his talisman, the coin of his grandfather on his chest. An unusual calmness came over him and for a moment Corran was flying with closed eyes. When he opened them again, he was right behind the two TIE-Avengers and without even waiting for the confirmation of his targetingcomputer he opened fire with his lasers on the right one. Red beams of energy tore into the shields of the TIE and when Corran fired a protontorpedo at the enemy, the fate of the TIE was sealed.

His wingmate realised the danger he was now in and deaccelerated, what caused Corran to haul over him. Now Corran was the one with a TIE on his heels, but Ooryl had used the time to turn his X-Wing around. The Gand was now coming in from the front and when Corran moved aside, Ooryl opened fire. Seconds later the TIE was nothing more, but a cloud of molten debris.

Corran took a deep breath. "Well, thank you Ooryl."

"No need to. Thats what friends are for."

"Yes, thats what ..., Ooryl WATCH OUT!"

But it was to late. Hails of green laserfire tore into the X-Wing of the Gand, oblitering it totally. A sour taste formed in Corrans mouth and for a moment he thought he was next. But the attack had come from the side and so the triplet of TIEs and he himself were moving into different directions. For a moment he wondered about the TIE in the centre of their formation, which seemed to be another different model he hadn´t encountered before.

-----

Meanwhile the number of X-Wings was down to eight fighters, while there were still fiftyeight TIEs out there.

With a grim smile General Wedge Antilles watched one of the last Interceptors explode. If that was the end, he was going to sell his live as expansive as possible. For a short moment he thought about all the things he had wanted to do, had wanted to tell Iella and regreted, that he hadn´t said them.

He turned his fighter into a curve, when he heard Tycho Celchu on his comlink.

"Hmmhmm, i remember something about those fighters."

"Does it help us to get out of here?" asked Inyri Forge.

"Unfortunately not." admitted Tycho.

"Well, tell us." ordered Wedge.

"Those fighters aren´t new. The first squadrons were put into service short after the battle of Hoth. Their design is based on Darth Vaders TIE-Advanced-X1 and they are called TIE-Avenger. From the entire TIE-series, only the Defender was better."

"Nice. So why haven´t we seen more of them?" asked Wedge. "If the

8. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    LOVE IT!

Hey, Luke, get yourself an X-wing, get out there, and take on your bro!!!

9. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    Wow.. now where did thos Mon Cal come from? The Force + a destroyed probe droid perhaps?

10. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    I think a destroyed probedroid was enough.

A small sidequestion: We all know from the (despite their entertainment value highly biased) X-Wing-Novels, how engagements between imperial and rebellion/new republic forces usually end.

So i want to know, if my battle is balanced enough.

Also keep in mind, that in the opening scenes of HttE Grandadmiral Thrawn (and Guderi would have become a Grandadmiral, if he hadn´t called Palpatine a bloodthirsty idiot once) destroyed three sevenhundred meter long Assaultfrigates and three squadrons of X-Wings, too (Without the moment of surprise and without sophisticated TIE-Avengers. On the other side side, Tim Zahn never told us, how a Marg-Sable is done).

Well, here it is. One or two parts more and this battle will be over.

Guderi was shaking his head in disappointment. There was no reliance on the rebels anymore. He had expected them to arrive here five minutes ago. The moment the transmission of one of their probedroids inside the Teffeel-System had reported the selfdestruction of one of its collegues, Guderi had known, that they would be on their way. He had only waited that long, before he ordered the "Spectre" to turn around to prevent the crew from tiring on their battlestations. Despite that, they had been forced to wait five minutes longer than expected.

Well, better late than never.

"Ignore the MC90 for now and concentrate all fire on the MC80. Fire all protontorpedos after the third salvo. Order the Scimitars to attack the MC80, too. And call the "Catcher" to join us."

He ordered with a calm voice, while he watched the first salvo of his Stardestroyers cannons fired on both MonCalamari-Ships.

-----

On the bridge of the "MorningTide", Luke Skywalker barely managed to NOT drop to the floor. The entire ship was shaking around him, first from being pulled out of hyperspace and second from the broadside of the black Stardestroyer in front of them.

"By the Seadragon, open fire on that Stardestroyer." shouted Captain Deblev as soon as he recognized the situation his ship was in. This time the ship was shaken by the recoil of its own Turbolasers.

"Besides the Stardestroyer we detected one Interdictorcruiser. And fivtyseven TIEs." came the report from the "MorningTides" sensorstation.

"Any signs of General Antilles and his Taskforce?" asked Captain Debvel, who had been lucky enough to sit in his commandchair, when the disaster had started.

"No signs of ..., wait. We have six X-Wings on our scanners. They were partly covered by the TIEs."

With a mixture of horror and relief Luke Skywalker turned to the Mon Calamari. Horror, because only six men of their entire taskforce were still alive, relief, because they weren´t all dead, because some of them could still be safed. "Captain, we have to launch our own fighters, if we want to help them."

"I somehow doubt the Captain of that Stardestroyer is going to allow this." shouted Deblev.

"Then turn the ship around its axis, so that their take off is covered by the hull and our shields."

"In that case, we can only concentrate half of our weapons on the Stardestroyer."

"Then you should better hurry." answered Luke Skywalker.

"Where are you going?"

"To the hangar. I´ll go out. Here on the bridge i´m useless."

Deblev watched him leave. "Alright." he ordered. "Turn the ship around the axis. We have to get our fighters out. Has the "DeepSea" managed to launch its fighters?"

"Negative, Sir. The Stardestroyer is firing with all its guns on them, so they can´t drop their shields. They won´t hold out any longer."

On his tactical display Deblev could see a squadron of enemyfighters accelerating towards the "DeepSea". "Oh, no." he muttered. Pressing a switch at his commandchair he established a connection with the hangar. "Hangarcontrol, we have to get our fighters out. Now."

-----

It was a thumb-rule in spacecombat, that a capital ship was able to survive five to six full volleys from an opponent of equal size and armament, before starting to

11. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    Well i can't comment on the X-wing novels cause i haven't read them.. But i think that you're cap ship battle is very accurate. Bout the fighters.. Well i knew the A were better but not how much. But i think you did a great job. Prob is i'm imp biased...

But i love the read and that's what matters, no?

12. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Well, here is the next part. Another one and this grim battle will finally be over.

Enjoy.

Lucan had just finished another X-Wing and was now accelerating his TIE-X1 towards his next target, when the capital ships of the New Republic arrived on the battlefield.

Satisfied he watched how Guderi concentrated the cannons of the "Spectre" against only one of their adverseries, preventing it from launching its own fighters and giving the Scimitar-Assault-Bombers the oppertunity to attack it with chances of success.

On the other side, this meant that the "Spectre" had to take the punishment from the other ship and to allow the other ship to lauch its own fighters.

What meant, that Guderi would soon have to call the fighters back, giving him less time, to destroy the New Republic taskforce completely.

The heir of Darth Vader decided NOT to wait for Guderis call.

"Black One and Two, you´ll stay with me, as well as Spectre-1 to Spectre-6. Spectre-7 to Spectre-54, you´ll return to the "Spectre".

Lucan didn´t waited for the confirmation of his men, but fired his lasers against the X-Wing, whose pilot had shot down Spectre-35 just moments ago, what had turned Spectre-55 into Spectre-54.

----

Only moments ago the withdrawal of four entire squadrons of those blasted Avengers would have been reason to cheer for Wedge Antilles. But that had been before the pilot of the TIE-X1 had killed Inyri Forge and Tycho Celchu, although the pilot from Alderaan had managed to destroy an Avenger before his death.

Now only he, Gavin Darklighter, Corran Horn and Carzeta Myntrela were left, facing eight TIE-Avengers and one TIE-X1, whose pilot had already shown, that he counted for three.

But with the withdrawal of fourtyeight of the enemies fighters, space was free for them.

----

Luke Skywalker was one of the last to leave the hangar of the "MorningTide". There was a limit to the speed of the ships turbolifts and even using "Jedi-Speed" and running through the corridors wouldn´t have made a difference. Besides that, he couldn´t afford to be exhausted, before the battle even begun.

Now outside the hangar he just had to decide, where to go.

Follow the three squadrons of A-Wings, that were racing towards the support of the already heavily damaged and burning hull of the "DeepSea", which now came under attack not only from the imperial bombers, but also from this Interdictorcruiser, join the 2 squadrons of X-Wings, that were attacking the blackhulled Stardestroyer on the side where its shields were weakend, while it exchanged broadside after broadside with the "MorningTide" or to follow the single squadron of E-Wings, that were trying to reach his friends?

Luke Skywalker decided for the later one, first, because he was obliged to help his friends, second, he had aquired an E-Wing and he was tempted to take that as an omen and third, because he felt through the force, that the main enemy was out there.

A greater danger than even the Stardestroyer.

----

Inside his comfortable Admiralschair Guderis sighed. His feeling of disappointment had increased, when he had witnessed the way the leading commander of the enemy had distributed his fighters. On the other hand, he hadn´t had much of a choice, although Guderi in his place wouldn´t have wasted an entire squadron of E-Wings for four people.

Even if one of those people was Wedge Antilles.

Sooner or later the New Republics luck would run out and Guderi was wondering, what would kill them first then, their incompetence or their compassion. On the other side, the death of Wedge Antilles would probably be a blow to them, worse, than the loss of a simple taskforce.

After all, Wedge Antilles was a hero, a legend and perhaps the only reason for fivty percent of the New Republics recruits in the starfighter-corps.

He looked over his tactical display again.

Viewed from above Lord Vaders group formed the narrow tip of a quadrangle or parallelogram. The "Spectre" and the MC90 formed the two tips closest to eac

13. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Oooh!! Harsh!! I'd have never thought that Lucan would kill her on purpose!! Whats he gonna do when he finds out he has a son?

14. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

... I want more anyway but damn.. was that necissary? (though she ain't dead yet. You love to make clifhangers don't you... i don't know if i should love you or hate you cause of them ;))

15. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    Luke! Get in there! If Lucas thought WEDGE was good, I can't wait to see what he makes of the guy who flew his x-wing down to the Death Star and managed a perfect shot - Luke's the best - but so's Lucas - who's better? And do we really want to find out??!!??!!

Heh!

:D

16. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Thats Lucan BTW mate!! Maybe Luke rescues her at the last minute!!

He is there isnt he? I havent read this since 8 hours ago

17. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    Oops, thanks for the correction Spike! Sorry!

18. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    If Lucan finds out he has a son, he´s probably going to kill him. But that will be a few years in the future (of this story).

Carzeta Myntrelas death was unfortunately unavoidable. Besides, i´m currently in a bloodrush.

You still haven´t told me, what you think of the battle and since this is only the first one in a long row, i really want to hear your opinion.

BTW, what do you think of Guderi?

That said and done, Luke Skywalker will finally met his "mislead" sibling for the first time. Enjoy!!!

The mental deathcry of somebody he had known tore through Luke Skywalkers brain. This was one of the disadvantages of being a Jedi, being empathic you were directely able to feel the death, the pain and the suffering. The Jedimaster wondered, who of his friends had just died, when he directed his E-Wing towards the spot, where an X-Wing was drifting dead in space and where a model of TIE-fighter Luke hadn´t seen since Yavin was flying towards to.

-----

With an odd mixture of regret and satisfaction, Lucan Vader Vader watched how Carzeta Myntrelas fighter exploded.

Satisfaction, because he had managed another hit against an enemy. Regret, because now all his plans for Carzeta Myntrela and himself were going down the abyss. But Carzeta had chosen her profession and she had known the risks. An unfortunate coincidence of fate, Lucan didn´t viewed the force as something with consciousness, had put them on different sides in a battle, if not a war, and mercy or compassion hadn´t lost anything on the killingfield.

Despite that, a sudden sadness filled his heart, a feeling of loss, only comparable to his feelings of loss, when he had been forced to acknowledge the death of his father.

And like then, he wanted to kill somebody.

He turned his fighter around, it was time to take care of Wedge Antilles and the rest of his squadron.

-----

Kippor Tak was one of three Lieutenants, who commanded one of the "MorningTides" three squadrons of A-Wings. Since he had been promoted prior to his two collegues, too, he was the senior officer of the attack, that should ease the desperate situation of the "DeepSea".

But the imperials had something against that goal of the A-Wings and so the Interdictorcruiser had moved into a position, where he would intercept the thirtysix fighters of the New Republic.

In another situation, this shouldn´t have been to much of a problem for the fast and agile fighters, but in this special case, it was enough to slow them down.

The fire from the Interdictorcruisers twenty quadlasercannons, that had cost them three fighters so far, had made very clear, that Tak and his men couldn´t afford to ignore the hostile ship. The problem of the A-Wings was, that their two lasercannons were to weak to cause problems for the capital ship with its shields up, so they would have to use their protontorpedos, what requested concentrated attackruns.

The A-Wings were just regrouping for their first run, when the sight of a huge explosion showed them, that helping the "DeepSea" had become obsolete. Helpless they had to watch, how the big cruiser broke into pieces, burning everywhere.

But if they were to late to save the "DeepSea", at least they were able to avenge her death.

-----

"Admiral, our backboard shields are up to ninty percent again."

"Very good. Now turn the ship to fully face this MC90. Its time we finish this battle."

The remains of the two "MorningTides" X-Wing-squadrons hadn´t managed a third attack against the "Spectre". The returning four squadrons of Avengers had taken care of the remaining sixteen X-Wings in a matter of minutes. They had lost eight of their own fighters, but totally obliterated the fighters of the New Republic. Now the Avengers were racing towards the support of the "Catcher".

It was only a question of time till the battle was over and Guderi already was wondering, how he would celebrate this convincing victory.

Suddenly the Admiral was shaken through in his seat. Instinctively Guderi knew, that someth

19. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH-HAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!

A few spelling errors, a few grammatical errors, but my word I loved that post!!!!

Poor old Luke!

Heh!

20. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    Damn.. I hate the fact she had to die..

Like Guderi cause he has a distance to the emotions of battle like Thrawn. He wouldn't be a good commander if he let emotions rule him. A worthy imperial.

Like the battle as a whole, it's balanced and has a very movie feel... kinda like sitting in that cockpit yourself.

and to quote myself: MORE! ;)

21. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I demand more! Apart from the spelling and grammar mistakes this is great! I just wonder if Lucan's reaction to Luke telling him that he is his brother will be identical to Luke's on Bespin.

22. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    Yeah, it'll be great to see Lucan's reaction to Luke! The one man he's hated most in the world - happens to be his own secret brother!

23. FTeik

Nov 7, 2000
    Spelling and grammatical errors? Well, perhaps you can tell me where i went wrong.

Unfortunately i have no Beta-reader and, since this story is and will be pretty long, if would be a torture for the poor guy.

We´ll have to wait a few updates more, until Lucan founds out about his siblings, although that doesn´t mean he will believe it.

Here is the next part!

The journey back to Coruscant was a long, depressed one for the crew of the "MorningTide". It was even worse for the three surviving pilots of Rogue-squadron.

Despite that, Wedge Antilles had insisted to participate in an inofficial meeting of Captain Deblev and Luke Skywalker, while Gavin Darklighter and Corran Horn had been sent to their cabins, after they had been checked through in the sickbay of the huge cruiser.

"Its a desaster." grunted Captain Deblev inside his seat. "Hundredseventyfive men killed aboard the Corvette, twentytwo aboard the tanker and thirtythree of our best pilots. And thats only the taskforce."

"Best pilots." muttered Wedge Antilles. "Yesterday i would have agreed with you, but after today ... ." The General didn´t finish his sentence, but it was obvious, that his selfconfidence had suffered a serious blow.

"There is no reason to be ashamed, Wedge." tried Luke Skywalker to console his friend. "They had better fighters and you were walking into a trap."

"And don´t forget, that i started with six squadrons and am now returning with thirty fighters. They also managed to destroy fourtytwo fighters from the "MorningTide". Not to forget the loss of the "DeepSea"." Deblevs voice dropped. "Fivethousandfourhundred crewers and thousandsevenhundred troops.

Seventhousandthreehundredandseventytwo men, women and its were killed in less than an hour."

"What i think to be most concerning is the type of fighter they used." stated Wedge. A frown crossed the forehead of Luke Skywalker. Something else concerned him even more. The approach of the "MorningTide" had caused the last hostile fighters to withdrawel from the battlefield, but Luke Skywalker was sure, that he would hear from his new discovered brother sooner or later.

"They had shields, they had hyperdrives and they were at least twenty percent faster than an A-Wing. We haven´t seen them used before, so where did they suddenly appear from?" The corellian suddenly started to laugh harshly. "You know, i always wondered, what would have happened, if the empire had used better fighters. Well, now i know."

"Its not only the fighters. Their ship was also highly unusual." added Deblev to the discussion. He pressed a button on his desk and a holo of the black Stardestroyer appeared. "On the first look this ship seems to be an ordinary ISD-II, that has simply a black hull, but the material reduced the performance of our sensors dramatically."

"Stealtharmour." stated Luke Skywalker. "Admiral Daalas Superstardestroyer "Knighthammer" has had the same material as outerhull. Are there any other differences?"

"Well, the ship has the typical four turrets for heavy turbolasers on each sides of the dorsal superstructure with eight barrels each, accounting for fourtysix barrels in total. But if you have a look at the sidetrenches you will see, that there are two quadlaserbatteries. One in the same place as on an ISD-I , the second one closer towards the tip of the ship and on the other side as well. By that we get a total number of eighty heavy cannons, if we don´t count the dorsal defenseturrets, too."

"So their ship was superior in firepower, their fighters were equal or superior to our own and they forced us to divide our forces. That was a perfect ambush and it cost us more than seventhousand soldiers."

"I doubt, that the senate will see it the same way." stated Wedge Antilles. "As soon as they know, what happened here, they will search for a scapegoat." His eyes turned back to Luke. "What is wrong, Luke? You look, as if there is something else you don´t want to talk about."

Showing no expression on his face, Luke Skywalker turne

24. J_K_DART

Dec 31, 2001
    I'll have a look through everything so far, if you want - I love to be of help..!

The new post is nicely crafted, showing a lot of the potential of this story. The Generals are just beginning to realise how disastrous this situation may yet be...

LOVE IT!

25. Grim_Reaper

Nov 18, 2001
    I smell internal trouble coming for the NR..

Could you give an update of lucas' total fleet stats? (Just a small thingy (sorry lack of a better term) of mine)

And like i said Guderi has some traiths Thrawn has 2. Since i think Thrawn rules.. well now i don't need to spell that out do i? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.