main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The terror strikes home. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 2.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Oh... well, um, is it an open top aircar?

2. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Yes, most are.

3. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Teresk saunders over to the aircar and looks for any anti-theft devices.

4. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Spot check please.

5. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    Tharan simply nodded. He had his own charge to worry about now, he was confident that they would be able to handle any threat the captian posed. "Ok, go get those supplies for me, quick as you can. I've got him stabilized for now, but I'm gonna need as many supplies as I can get my hands on to keep him that way. If you've got any restraining devices, those would be good too."

6. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Gorin: Sarin tosses you a pair of stun cuffs, then spins on his heal and hustles out to get your bag. Several moments later, he returns with your things.

7. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    CX-45 takes a look to get a visual on the captain.

Well we arrived but now what? Larun never told me what she was planning to do, capture, kill, confront or anything. She must have some kind of a plan

CX-45 takes another look around the room, noticing exits, number of people and if the captain appears to be armed (Spot: 10(+1):11). He then looks to Larun attempting to follow her lead or to see if she is standing there because she didn't have a plan and just charged in.

OOC: Does the blaster on the droid have a stun setting? I wasn't sure if it would because it's a part of me and not just a normal blaster.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Spot: 27 WOO HOO!

9. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Protoss: The built-in blaster doesn't have a stun setting, but your internal systems can regulate the ammount of power used to obtain the same effect.
    The captian has his back turned to you, the sofa blocks you view of him past the sholders. There are five other people in the room, sitting at various tables around the perimiter.

Moron: You see a small box that houses an aftermarket civilian alarm system. Disable Device check to turn it off.

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    awesome rolling! Disable Device: 25!

11. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Not only do you mannage to remove it, but you also do it without damaging it. You can take it with you if you like. Now, another disable device and a repair roll to hotwire the car.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Disable device: 13. Repair: 13... wow, went from really lucky to double 13s!

13. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    CX-45 finds a spot to sit where they could see the captain "Why don't we have a seat over there" as CX-45 motions to the area. (Saying there is an available seat) CX-45 keeps the captain in visual contact at all times while attempting to look like he is just glancing around the room.

14. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: was that with or without mods?

Protoss: Larun follows suit and sits down beside you. She whispwers to you, "Why are you waiting, he could make a move at any time?"

15. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    With mods

16. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    CX-45 whispers back "You stated you wished to find the captain and keep him from finding out what has happened, he is currently not moving and you rushed here without a plan so I had to make one up on my own. I am going to wait for the captain to leave the area with all these people and then deal with him, unless you have a better idea?"

17. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: The aircar sputters to life, although the nav screen seems to be damaged. Make 4 pilot checks, and 1 D20 roll with no mods.

Protoss: Larun nodded, and after a few minutes, the captian gets up and heads towards the exit, towards the front of the ship.

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Protoss... He told me to make 4 Pilot checks... that's kinda funny... Where's Kleff when you need him?

19. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    I am sorry, but if that was a joke, it was compleatly lost on me...

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    It was a WAY inside joke that you would have never got in a million years... but, My character in the weekly game i play with Protoss is a Duros Pilot named Kleff... and he has a +18 in pilot. This character, however, not so good.

21. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    So yeah, Somebody gonna post something? My character can't do much till something else happens.

22. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    CX-45 gets up and follows the captain out, the moment he is in an area without witnesses I will confront him. I also set my weapon power to a stun setting just in case I need to use it

MoronDude: You are running away like kleff though, hmmm

23. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Moron: Yeah, I had one of those, I had a character with +19 to bluff, "Nah, you don't want to attack the rebel cell here, we like the empire." And I still want those rolls.

Protoss: The captian walks toward the cockpit, and suddenly turns around. "Are you lost droid, or is there something you need?"

24. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    common people, don't die on me now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.