main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    IC: Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler grabbed Punisher, Shocker, Electro, and Juggernaut and teleported back to the submarine. Nightcrawler sat in his usual chair beside Magneto. He had many woulds and was bleeding from his mouth.

"Healer, can you help me out." Nightcrawler said to the newest member of the team. Healer healed Nightcrawler. "What vould ve do vithout you."

"Magneto, im sorry we have failed but we did knock out almost the whole west coast."

Tag: The Brotherhood

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Thats ok Nightcrawler, as long as we got most of the USA, we should fire on the other countries as soon as possible. I take it the Blackbird didnt survive."

Tag: Brotehrhood

3. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002

"Now ze world knows about us and it sure did get Spiderman's attention."

Nightcrawler watched the television of the attacks.

"Yes the Blackbird was destroyed it had Acopalypse in it when it crashed, hopefully he was destroyed with it."

Tag: Brotherhood

4. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Shocker turned to Nightcrawler. "I doubt it. Apocalypse seemed pretty powerful..." He remembered back to the battle in Russia when they stole the missiles. His shoulder still ached a little.

5. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

Magneto noticed Shocker holding his shoulder and signalled for Healer to help him with it. "It's time for the second launch." Magneto said before standing up and pressing the launch button.

Missiles launched from the underwater base and soared through the air at the countrys of England, Italy, Germany, China, Russia, France, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, all of the "stan's" Mexico, Brazil, Canada, and one at Wundagore mountain.

6. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: could someone post a run down of whats gone on latly?

7. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Magneto formed a group of super villians called The Brotherhood consisting of Electro, Juggernaught, Shocker, Nightcrawler, the Punisher, and some others. Their HQ is an underwater base that had been made for another ingenious plan but he didnt follow through on it.

The Brotherhood teleported to a Russian nuclear missile silo and stole several hundred missiles. While stealing the missiles, Apocolypse showed up trying to stop us from stealing them since he was going to as well. We got all the missiles, and teleported back to base before any of us got severly hurt.

We stole the blackbird from the X-Men's mansion. Then Magneto launched the missiles at almost all the important cities in the USA, and hit them all, except for San Fransisco which Apocolypse stopped the missile and put in outerspace for safe keeping. The Blackbird flew to where Apocolypse was for some reason, and was destroyed. Nightcrawler teleported out of it before it crashed.

I just fired missiles on the other countries.

Thats all thats happened. No good guys have posted.

Can I have more then one character? Since I have those 3 or 4 NPCs, cant I just use them as reagualar characters?

8. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    IC:

Apocalypse tried to get control of the Blackbird before it crashed, but the controls were nonresponsive. He moaned as he saw the ground come up upon him at a high speed.

The blackbird hit the side of a mountain and exploded in a big, colorful ball of shrapnel and flame. Apocalypse moaned again as he pulled himself out of the wreckage. The big blue mutant laid on the ground as his armor healed itself. He wondered about where the Hulk had gone, and if he had dropped the green man somewhere along the way. That was somthing to think about later.

9. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Legion was watching TV(in a country that hasn't been hit) when he heard the reports of the missiles that Magneto had gotten a hold of striking Washington D.C.

"That's where father is!" Legion exclamed as he stood up. "That is it Magneto. I can't let you do this. But there is only one way I can stop you now that you have killed father."

And with that, Legion concentrated on his rarest mutant ability...and in a sudden flash of light he was gone...back in time.

When Legion awoke he could recognize instantly where he was. Israel, at the time when his father and mother worked with Magneto. He would kill Magneto before he ever realized his true powers. He would kill Magneto before he ever had the chance to kill anyone! He would make the future a time without Magneto...forever.

10. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto
    2003, The Brotherhood HQ

Magneto looked at the map of devistated countries. "Well done everyone! We have done it. and whats even better, is that we may have gotten Spiderman and the rest in the blast. Should we fire a couple more just to make sure?"

Tag: Everyone

IC as Erik Lehnsherr
    1952, Mental Hospital, Israel

"Oh hello Charles! We missed you at the club last night." He turned his attention to Gabrielle. "We missed you too."

Erik turned to a patients chart and checked it over.

Tag: BSSL

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    1952: Israeli Mental Hospital.

Legion made his way through the institution he knew his father had worked at. Rounding a corner he saw the man he was looking for.

"Lensherr! You die!" With that he made his hand into a psyonic knife and lept at the man.

But without thinking, the man Legion had come to save...his father Charles Xavier pushed his friend Erik Lensherr out of the way and took the psyonic knife straight in the forehead. With a sickening thud, he fell to ground...dead. Legion stared in horror as his body began to twist and contort. Without this man...he would never be borne and therefore could never exist. With a final flash...Legion faded into oblivion.

TAG: Everyone.

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: What now? The Age of Apocalypse? 8-}

13. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    GhostRider was on the receiving end of the nuke that went off in Alaska. He redied.

14. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    Actually, Dubya, yes, it is Age of Apocalypse.

Ghost Rider would still be alive in the past, not in the future if he was caught in the blast.

IC as Erik Lensherr
    1952, Israel

Erik dropped to his knees after the man had dissappeared. "Charles! Charles! Don't die! Doctor! Doctor!"

Tag: Anyone

15. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    But he wouldn't be Ghost Rider yet. Heck, going that far back, he wouldn't be born yet.
    :)

16. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    OOC: WOOHOOO! Age of Apocalypse, here I come! 8-}

IC: 2003

Apocalypse surveyed his surroundings. The destruction of the Blackbird had been very thorough and left no clues as to the purpose of its crew.

Suddenly, he felt a strange tingling in the back of his mind. Apocalypse knew that something was happening. "Time...time...is changing. There is a disturbance in space-time. What is happening? Not now! Not when I am so..." His words trailed off. Apocalypse looked around, waiting for something to happen. The shards of the blackbird seemed to be fading away, or perhaps that was just him seeing something that wasn't there. Everything felt wrong, but whatever change had occured had yet to alter his timeframe. The mutant teleported away to New York, not quite sure of what he was looking for or what he needed to do. For what might have been the first time ever, Apocalypse felt unsure.

Apocalypse sat snugly in his secret facility, waiting for the time to return to plague the Earth. He suddenly felt a great surge of mutant energy somewhere on the planet...no, not just anywhere, but in that tiny young desert nation that those anglo-saxons made for the people of the Book. He had not expected mutantkind to mature so fast, and did not forsee Homo Mutanis to have such powers at this early time. Apocalypse decided to advance his plans for total conquest of the world by several decades, seeing as how this flagrant display of mutant power has shown that his "children" were ready to meet their future.

He left his headquarters and proceeded down through North America, to the heart of the puny American nation.

OOC: Sooo, do we now have two stories going on at once, or is this now the Age of Apocalypse? Or will there just be a 1950's story going on? I'm all for the Age of Apocalypse, but I might be biased. ;)

17. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    I think we should have two existing storys at the same time.

IC as Magneto, 2003:

Magneto felt a slight twinge in his brain. "Something happened." Magneto stood up and walked over to his *Bat Computer* 8-} which he had stolen before nuking Gotham City from Bruce Wayne. "The computer says the past has changed. We must go back and see what has happened! Who's coming with me?" Magneto said while stepping closer to a time machine that he had stolen from Captain America's arch enemy, Red Skull.

OOC: Ya, that was kinda out of the blue, but hey, who else would have thought of that? ;) 8-}

18. Darth-Jango

Jul 15, 2002

Nightcrawler stood up. "Im coming too Magneto." Nightcrawler stepped into the time machine. "Im Ready"

19. DarthZchour

DarthZchour Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    Juggernaut:

I'll stick around here. Since the goody-two-shoes are dead, I think I'll revel in controlling a few territories.

I will also find some people. Men, women and children who have families, people who are loved and have loved ones, people who have never done anything to me and crush them.

20. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto, 2003.

"Wait, why the hell are we going back in time if we can just stay around here and not get into any trouble?" Magneto looked to Juggernaught. "Just because we nuked New York, doesnt mean that we killed the goodies in the blast."

Tag: Brotherhood, anyone

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Whoa! This is gettin' weird! I think we've trailed off from the original "Ultimate Spider-Man" start. 8-}

IC: Shocker had to lean back in the chair. His head was feeling strange. "Whooooaaaa... What a rush. What the hell just happened?"

22. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    IC:punisher

"That's what i'd like to know"

Tag:Anyone

23. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC : sorry for my absance....... im gong to use some NPCs

IC: 2003

**Spiderman began to regain conciousness and he could tell that he was bleeding from several places on his body. But he was moving, for a moment he thought he was floating and then he realised he was in the back of a truck. He slowly sat up. He was still wearing his costume but now it was torn and revealing parts of his chest face, and hair. He couldn't believe what he saw......... some town was in ruins. Nothing remained, there was fires everywhere. There was other people in the back of this vehicle he was riding in. Spiderman began to look at them more closly then began to shake them. Then he realised who they were. They were some of the "super heros" from all over the world. Daredevil lay unconcious. Ben Grimm aka "The thing" and Johnney "The Human Torch" Storm sat up leaning to the back of the truck. Peter also saw Rogue and Gambit holding each other weeping softly. Then there once someother fellow that Spiderman had no idea who he was, his face was painted completly white he almost looked like a clown**

*TO UNKNOWN CHARACTER*

Spiderman: who are you

Character:my name is Eric Draven

**Spiderman quickly turned around to see who was driving the vehicle, There was a man with a blue mask and white ear............ CAPTAIN AMERICA!. Some how he managed to survive the attack. This must have devestated him the most out of anyone. And someone else was in the passenger seat, Peter couldn't make out his face but he had a big batch of hair and was smoking a cigar**

Tag: Gambit, Rogue, Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil

OOC:I know "The Crow" isnt a comic run anymore but I think this would be a cool character to insert. Also I will send out some PM's to these heros could someone give me a list of who the users are that are playing them?

24. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Was the Crow done by Marvel??

And I believe Jezebel_Jedi is "Rogue" and jediknight88 is "Gambit"...I don't remember the others...

25. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J. 2003

*Wakes up she had survived the blast picking herself off of the Ground and walking up what was left of the stairs (luckily she had been in her basement when the blast hit) she pulls her self up to find the City looking like War had broke out*

"Hello!?!"

anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.