main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Ultimate Spider-man: Chaos (Non SW RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rogue_Squad_Leader-, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    New York, 2003:

Apocalypse descended upon the ruins of what was once New York city. The city was no more, fires raged unchecked, building were no more than piles of rubble, and the skyscrapers had been leveled. This infuriated Apocalypse the most, since HE wanted to be the one to level the skyscrapers of New York. Perhaps he would have to rebuild them so that he could knock them down sometime in the future. There were still bits, shadows, and whispers of life present in the ruins below, but it was not the vibrant, thrumming scream which had constantly eminated from the city for more than a century.

Apocalypse touched down in the ruins of Lower Manhattan, determining that this would be his new home. The big blue mutant willed a twin of himself into existance. He set the copy to work on constructing a new fortress while he went off to go look for survivors. Any who had lived through a nuclear blast would need to be the strongest of both human and mutantkind, and therefore would make the perfect subjects for future experimentation.

He found a red-haired girl emerge from the basement of what surely was her house at one point in time. Apocalypse changed his shape into that of a warm and reassuring young man and approached her. "Are...are you real? Are you hurt? Here, let me help you up from there." He pulled Mary-Jane over what was left of one of the walls of her house, "Perhaps we should head for the main road. I think I saw a truck driving around here earlier. My name is Ed Sabat." He stuck his hand out and gave a warm smile.

TAG: Mary-Jane, heroes, anyone else

2. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J.

?Thanx, I?m ok?

*Smiles Back and shakes his hand*

?I?m Mary Jane but you can call me M.J.?

Tag Apocalypse

3. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    **All of a sudden it hit Peter.........**

MARY JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Peter began to weep softly**

Tag:anyone

OOC: sorry for the depressing post latly, I've been listening to R.E.M. ;)

4. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Apocalypse, New York City, 2003:

The desguised Apocalypse said, "I heard some noise over by the main road. There might be some people up that way. I think that we should head in that direction."

TAG: M-J

Apocalypse, Washington D.C. 1953:

Apocalypse appeared in the office of then-president Eisenhower. Before the elderly human could respond, Apocalypse was upon him, draining the memories and the life out of his body. When that was done, he willed the body of Eisenhower out of existance. Apocalypse created a duplicate of himself and ordered it to act as if it were the president. The real Apocalypse then continued on through the White House, eliminating and then replacing the various high-ranking leaders there.

Once that was done, Apocalypse teleported over to the capitol building and walked into the Senate Chaimber. Instead of trying to replace every one of the congressmen, he telepathically asserted his control over them, turning Congress into his soulless minions. With its leadership incapacitates, Apocalypse then sped off to take control of the armed forces and the nuclear stockpiles of the United States.

5. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: does anyone else think that the two time line things will be kinda hard to follow?

6. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    M.J.2003

*Nods*

"Right."

*Heads for the main road*

Peter

*Bites her lower lip and holds back her tears*

Tag Apocalypse

7. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    **Peter smacks the back window of the drivers side door**

:what the hell is going on? how long have i been out?

8. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Apocalypse, 2003

Apocalypse stepped up onto the pulverized cement of what was once a large road. Off in the distance he noticed a reflection of light. The desguised Apocalypse waved his arms in the air, hoping to get the attention of whatever was out there. He sensed the distress in Mary-Jane, and felt compelled to offer some sort of kind words.

"Are you all right...don't worry, I'm sure that we will be fine. See, up there? Someone's coming. Cheer up, we'll be out of this mess soon enough."

TAG: Mary-Jane, Heroes

9. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Mary Jane 2003

*Nods numbly and looks around at the demolished city*

"Ya, I'm fine I guess it's all just starting to hit me."

*Waves her arms in the air trying to help Ed get the attention of the on coming vehicle*

Tag Apocalypse and Heros

10. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    **Spiderman looks down the road and he can't believe his eyes, he notices MJ and jumps out of the truck and then jumps right ip to her lifting his mask half way and kisses her**

11. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Mary Jane

*See's Spider-man jump out of the truck he lands in front of her and pulls her into a kiss. Returning the kiss she pulls back and hugs him*

"Your alive!...I was so worried."

Tag Spider-man and Apocalypse

12. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    IC as Magneto:

"Sir! One of our agents has spotted Spiderman! Hes in New York!" a thug said to Magneto.

"Do you know where in New York he is?"

"No sir! Our locators arent working correctly. But our agent is trailing him at the moment."

"Don't tell him to engage yet. Which one is it anywhoo?"

"Its Mystique, Sir."

Tag: Everyone.

OOC: RSL, can I instead of having NPC's just use more than one PC?

13. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Shocker heard Magneto talking to the thug. He turned to face him. "Mystique? Isn't she that shape-shifting chick? ... Kinda kinky if you ask me." Shocker smiled under his mask.

Tag: Brotherhood

14. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Aug 9, 2001
    OOC: RSL, can I instead of having NPC's just use more than one PC?

sure, just make sure to post yor IC:

IC Spiderman to MJ:

are you ok? What happened here?

15. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    NAME: Death'sHead2
    CODE NAME: N/A
    HAIR COLOR: N/A
    EYE COLOR: Red
    SKIN COLOR: blue, black, Silver, red highlights
    BODY TYPE: biomechanical
    INTELLIGENCE LEVEL: encyclopedia
    WEAPONS: arms transform into a variety of weapons on mental command
    SPECIAL ABILITIES: See WEAPONS. Also, ability to assimilate all information contained in a creature. As assimilation results in death of the person assimilated, this is not addictive and not something Death'S Head normally uses.
    BIO: The original Death'sHead was one of the best Bounty Hun--um, freelance peace-keeping agents, in the universe. Any time, any where, any job. He'd fought with the transformers, had a run-in with The Doctor, stolen something She-Hulk needed to win a legal case. But, all good things...
    The biomech was built as the ultimate killing machine, but it needed information. It's creators sent it through time and space to assimilate anyone who would have the knowledge needed to help it. Serial killers, soldiers, mercs. The last mission was to assimilate Death'sHead.
    Something odd happened. Prehaps it was because DH1 was also a cybernetic life-form, but somehow, DH's personality was able to take over the construct. Thus was Death'sHead2 formed...

16. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    London
    Terran Empire
    Capitol Building (built over the House of Lords)
    April 16, 2469
    Interview room 3

Death'sHead "You have a job for me, Yes?"
    Councilwoman. "Um, yes. Acording to the readings from U.N.I.T., someone is making drastic changes to the timeline somewhere in the old United States of the 20th and 21st centuries. We've been able to lock the disruptions at 2003 and somewhere in the 1950's. We need you to go there and repair the damage."
    "Am not a historian, Yes?"
    "Maybe not, but you surely are capable of recognizing a challenge."
    "You are on. Time machine?"
    "Use this" she hands him a spherical object. "It's a remote access control to our time drive. But use is sparingly. Remember, if we violate the laws of time, we'll have all of Galifrey down on us again."
    "You need to do less worrying, Yes? Damage is already being done. I'll be going back to fix it. Not like I can make matters worse, Yes?"

DeathsHead activates the device.

Spain
    early 1980s
    convelescent hospital
    Room 117
    1:43 AM

There is a massive electrical discharge. A chrome-shaped sphere arrives. Lightning arcs all over it and burns holes in the paper lying around the room. The man on the bed looks up, terrified. The sphere disolves, leaving Death'sHead standing in the middle of the depression boiled into the floor.
    "You, what year is it?"
    The man trembles and gulps for air.
    "Not a difficult question, Yes?" DH bends forward so that he is face to face with the man. His face resculpts to mirror the human's, but the color scheme remains the same. "What year is it?"
    THe man begins jabbering incoherently and pointing. DH looks past the man's cast at the newspaper lying on the tray. "1981! Madrid? Must have miscaclulated, Yes?"
    "Bu, bu, buh... What are you?"
    "Killing machine sent back through time. But not to worry, yes? you aren't the target." DH starts to activate the Timetravel controller. "This has all been a dream, Yes?" DH shoots him with a stun blast.

to be continued...

17. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    Mary Jane

"I'm fine. Are you alright?...I don't know what happened all I remember a flash of light and the next thing I know I wake up in basement and the city is like this"

*Truns to Ed*

"Spider-man this is Ed, he helped me get out of what was left of my house"

18. Koohii

May 30, 2003

Virginia, 1953
    May 15, Monday
    10:52 AM
    Near the interstate at Langley.

The time-travel portal dumps DeathsHead near CIA headquarters and The Pentagon.
    "Hoping they got the date right this time, yes?"
    He stops a passing motorist.
    "Yee Gawds! What happnd to yooew pahl?"
    "Am biomechanical life form. What is the date?"
    "Thuh Whut?"
    DH gives up on conversation as worthless, and snags the paper from the back seat. "Much better, yes? You may go away now."
    "Whutever you say pahl."
    The car drives off. DH tries to patch into the satelite system for GPS navigation. "What? None-functional? What primitive backwater system... ...Oh, not invented yet, yes?" DH stomps over to a gas station and a bus shelter to consult maps, terrifying locals. Then he runs over to the Pentagon.
    Security is already out cold. He finds Apocolypse replacing a General.
    "Ah, you would be part of the temporal discrepency, Yes? Please stop altering time, you are causing many discrepencies and paradoxes, Yes?"

TAG: 6-6-6/Apocolypse

Spain
    convelescent hospital
    Room 117
    6:47 AM

James Cameron wakes up from what he assumed was a nightmare and begins penning a screenplay for a new movie.

19. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
  20. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Virginia, 1953

Apocalypse saw the strange being enter the office of his next victim. "You wan't me to stop? Temporal disturbances? Foolish mortal, begone!" Apocalypse released a hail of plasma blasts from his hand in the general direction of the intruder.

TAG: Koohii

New York, 2003

Ed shook hands witht the costumed human.

So this is Spiderman, eh? He will make a good breeding stallion

"Very nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I tag along, do you?"

TAG: Mary-Jane, Spiderman, others.

21. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Washington
    The Pentagon

"Ouch. Tried to be reasonable and polite, yes?" DeathsHead picks himself from off the floor and stands up. "You are creating massive temporal annomalies, threatening the structure of space and time. Desist! Yes?" DeathsHead transforms his right arm into a plasma cannon and fires a concentrated volley of super-heated engergetic mass at Apocolypse.

22. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Pentagon, 1953

Apocalypse transformed his left arm into a large sheild and absorbed the blasts, grunting as each impacted.

"Yes, yes, powerful, you are. Perhaps I shall not dispose of you yet. You will make a great addition to my new army."

Apocalypse teleported behind the intruder, and fired off a blast from his eyes. His right hand changed into a mass of writhing tentacles, each reaching for the intruder, attempting to tie him up and absorb his energy.

"I shall like to learn more about these temporal disturbances you mentioned."

Tag: Koohii

23. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Could try asking, Yes?"
    DeathsHead slices the tentacles trying to wrap around him while he backs up.
    "Not big on joining armies. Am Freelance Peace-keeping agent, Yes? I have been sent to halt the disruptions to the timeline both now and early next century. You are causing terminal cascade. The aftershocks will be felt not just in this continuum, but in a thousand others. You are destroying your own future,Yes?"
    DeathsHead continues to stay just out of Apocolypse's grasp.
    Tag 6-6-6

24. 6-6-6

Oct 24, 2002
    Pentagon, 1953

"You speak much for such an insolent creature. What should I care about your temporal disturbances, freelance one?"

While he was speaking, Apocalypse created three doubles of himself and teleported each around Deathhead. When the biomechanical creature was surrounded, the Apocaclypses charged their prey, firing blasts of plasma and energy and grabbing at him with more tentacles, clamps, vices, pincers, and spiked clubs.

TAG: Koohii

25. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "Urrp? How do you do that?"
    DeathsHead dives through a window to the outside. 2-story fall doesn't hurt.
    "Freelance peace-keeping agent. Talking leads to conversation, conversation to understanding, understanding to peace, Yes? Why should you care? Your own future is in jeapordy, will be destroyed, if you continue." His communications control beeps. "Oh, you are only the secondary source of temporal disruption. Primary is in Israel. Aren't you curious to know what can cause more damage than you?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.